A Beautiful Mage in the Beast...

Por Raisha_Ipi

Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't... Más

chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

chapter 20

1.2K 83 15
Por Raisha_Ipi

The acceptance

Beast City...

In the bustling metropolis of Beast City, the once-mighty ape King finds himself in the depths of despair after the mysterious disappearance of his mate. His sorrow weighs heavily on him, leaving him questioning the very purpose of his existence.

Other Kings are also tense about the future of the city, as the ape King is the most important leading role.

Nonetheless, no one is pushing him out of power. Because he is the most capable among the apes.

But who knows? Maybe there is someone!!

When the ape King is depressed after losing his mate, there is another one who is mourning over his mate as he watches helplessly over his comatose mate.

His heart is heavy with guilt for past transgressions, he searches desperately for answers to her condition.

Amongst everything the Leopard King is the only one who can support the city of beastman. But what a shame none of his cubs has the potential to be a ruler.

Anyway, somehow the Tiger King found out about Winston's recovery from that deadly poison. He wants to know who the healer that pulled him out of death. He wishes to ask his brother despite the strained relationship between them.

But there is a barrier that is stopping him. Because he is too ashamed to face his brother.

Nonetheless, after all of his self-blame, guilt and sorrow he finally made up his mind to call Winston. He knows nothing is going to be easy because the relationship they used to have has faded away with his selfishness.

He walks out of his castle and orders a nearby guard to call for Winston. Then suddenly changed his mind and said, "It's okay you and continue your work."

.
.
.

----------------

Alina's POV...

I am now healthy and back in shape after childbirth. Thank God, my cubs are also healthy and lively.

I think it's time to accept Shu and Muir.

Yeah, Muir, Winston said he is a strategic beastman but he is not a bad addition to the family.

I also did like him.

So, today I planned to inform them of my answer to their courtship. But I guess there would be a lot of discussions after my acceptance.

First of all, I don't want to get pregnant until my cubs are one year old. That means giving birth once a year like other females here.

This is for my health and safety. Also, I don't want to be pregnant all around the year just because I can, I mean this world is so beautiful I want to live freely and enjoy going around with my mates.

(End of POV)

------------------

As the weather is too cold they are preventing themselves from going outside of their house. Also, they have plenty of food for at least five grown-up adults. So, Alina asked Winston if it was okay to invite Shu and Muir to live with us.

Winston replied he was okay with it. So Alina was baking some chocolate chip cookies for the four of them. These are not for cubs as they don't have their teeth yet.

On the other hand, Winston was placing used plates and bowls inside the dishwasher.

While Alina and Winston were working in the kitchen they heard a knock on the door. Winston reacted, "I think they are here let me open the door."

Alina responds, okay.

After a while, three of them came inside. Alina said in an audible voice for them to wait at the dining area and make themselves comfortable.

Alina said, "Just a moment, I am almost done with these." after a minute she went to the dining room with her freshly baked cookies and chocolate milkshake.

Muir and Shu never came inside her house as they were only her suitors. But when Winston let them in they were quite surprised and expecting that they would be accepted.

Because, if a female lets her suitors in that means she has acknowledged their courtship and will mate with them.

But they become more surprised as they step inside her house. From the outside, it's just a two-story house but the inside is...... They have never seen something like this.

Alina smiled at their reaction and asked, "So how is it? Do you like our house?"

They both blushed at her question. But both replied together, "We have never seen anything like this."

Winston proudly declared, "Everything here is made by my mate."

Listening to this others looked at Alina in amazement.

Alina became a little shy at the sudden attention. But handed them their drinks and cookies. Then said try it.

They curiously examined the drink and cookies, then tried it.

After taking a sip and bite they instantly loved it. Alina gave them a warm smile.

Suddenly Alina remembered that it was time to feed the cubs as they were already near her feet and whining. They are saying that they are hungry.

Alina looked at them and picked them up then said, "Oh my, my babies are hungry. Sorry, Mommy forgot that it's already time."

She thought It was good that Winston made her a dress, it's easy to breastfeed now with this dress as she doesn't need to strip herself.

She just opened the front part of her dress and fed her cubs.

She completely forgot that she still had spectators.

Three of them thought, "I am so jealous."

Alina's gaze lifted and locked onto three pairs of eyes, filled with an unmistakable hunger that made her heart race.

As they lustfully peered over her chest, she felt her cheeks turn red. In a shy voice, she muttered, "Please look away, it's just so embarrassing!"

Winston grinned mischievously and teased, "Don't worry, we can keep an eye on you all day long. You don't mind, do you?"

With a playful roll of her eyes, she responded in a tone that carried a hint of seriousness, "As you wish."

------------------------

Winston is a dedicated parent who takes his duties seriously.

As soon as she's done feeding their newborn cubs, he scoops them up and brings them to their room, giving their mother some much-needed time to herself and the new addition to the family. They also need to know many things about Alina.

With a watchful eye and a tender touch, Winston nurtures and protects his little ones, knowing that his role as a provider and guardian is essential. He takes pride in his parenting and is always ready to go the extra mile to keep his family safe and happy.

--------------------

In the drawing room...

The air was thick with awkwardness after what had just happened, and no one quite knew what to say. A little awkward silence hung in the room, making everyone shift uncomfortably in their seats.

Slowly Alina raised her head and looked into their eyes telling them her desire to mate with them. Also, everything from her fertility, her wish not to get pregnant until one year of her childbirth to magic and how she comes to this world.

After another minute of silence, they came out of their daze.

Shu turned to Alina with a look of disbelief. "Are you being honest with me?" he asked. "I can hardly believe it! You have no idea how much this means to me."

Muir tried to keep his composure, but his eyes betrayed him, they were filled with tears that he was trying hard to hold back. For a few moments, he remained silent, lost in his thoughts. But then, in a small, soft voice, he finally mustered the words, "Thank you.".

Alina gave him a tight hug while giving him a gentle pat on the back.

Alina again asked, " And about pregnancy!"

Alina's heart swirled with a mix of emotions as she broached the delicate subject with Muir and Shu. "Are you not upset about my decision to delay having cubs until my cubs are at least one year old?"

Her words hung heavy in the air, fraught with the weight of her worry.

Muir's response was like a ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds, his gentle smile radiating warmth and understanding. "We wholeheartedly support your decision, Alina," he assured her, his voice steady and reassuring.

Beside him, Shu nodded in silent agreement, his eyes filled with unwavering loyalty and affection.

Tears of gratitude welled up in Alina's eyes as she felt the immense depth of their love and acceptance wash over her. With a heart overflowing with emotion, she pulled them both into a tight embrace, her arms wrapping around them with tender adoration.

In that moment, surrounded by their unwavering support, she knew she was truly blessed to have them by her side.

Then suddenly Shu came from behind lifted her and said in her ear, " Why Don't we do it now?"

As the tension in the air crackled with anticipation, Shu's unexpected arrival sent a jolt through Alina's senses. Feeling his strong arms envelop her from behind, she couldn't help but shiver as his warm breath tickled her ear with his daring proposition.

Her heart raced, cheeks flushed, as Muir, with his irresistible puppy eyes, added, "Can we please."

Caught off guard by their boldness, Alina's mind raced, but her resolve crumbled beneath the weight of their charming pleas.

With a shy nod and a blush that painted her cheeks crimson, she whispered her consent, igniting a spark of excitement that danced in her eyes.

-----------------------

Some pictures of tiger cubs...🐅🐅

#

#

Oh my God, they are so adorable 😍❤️..

🏹....💘💥

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.6K 1.9K 13
[Apocalypse + Beastmen + R.Harem] 🖤 A fat, old, shut-in otaku suddenly transmigrated into her favorite Manhwa she had read multiple times. A worl...
128K 5.5K 19
Opheila Potter in one word hated her life, her father James Potter wanted her to he the perfect lady and to do as she was told. her mother Lily went...
198K 13.6K 118
After an accident, Imara, a 28-year-old plus-size black woman, ends up in a strange rainforest world from a bittersweet novel she read. This wild jun...
27K 1.7K 17
Join Dahlia as she stumbles across the Beastworld after dying in a car wreck. While never one to ever consider herself the main character, here she w...