Yandere Honkai Star Rail - On...

By Chaifish

[ Requests temporarily closed] Just as the title says, a bunch of oneshots and headcanons for Honkai Star Rai... More

General Things
Aventurine Headcanons
Kafka Oneshot
Dr. Ratio Headcanons
Silver Wolf x Nameless!Reader Headcanons
Blade Headcanons
Boothill Headcanons
Sparkle Headcanons

Sunday x Amnesiac!Reader Oneshot

1.6K 63 19
By Chaifish

Requested by Srescent

I hope this is what you wished for!

Your entire body feels light as a feather. No burden and no problems are weighting it down. Your existence is surrounded by peaceful bliss.
.
.
.

Feeling as if you slept for ages, your mind returns to reality. Nothing about the room you wake up in appears familiar. It looks beautiful with the lavish and (f/c) decorations, nevertheless you can't recall having ever been here. No, that's not the only issue. The more you try to remember how you got here, the more you notice how many gaps there are in your memory and the more your head starts to hurt. What... happened to you?

Your existential crisis is interrupted by the sound of a door opening. Through it comes a handsome young man. His grey hair reaches his shoulders and is adorned by a pair of small wings. The moment he sees that you are awake, he rushes towards you. "You woke up! I am so glad." He brushes away some hair out of your face and gently strokes your cheek afterwards.

The gesture is affectionate yet it makes a hint of uncanniness rise in your chest. Why is this stranger acting so loving towards you? "Excuse me, but who are you?"

Despite your odd question, the corner of the young man's lips lift up. "My name is Sunday Oak, your fiancée." As if to prove his point, he takes your left hand and intertwines his fingers with yours. You both are wearing the same type of ring. They look both expensive and elegant, just like everything in this room.

"And who am... I?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)."

Not being able to remember any of this, panic spreads through your body. "I-"

Sunday takes his other hand and puts his index finger on your lips to shush you. "-I know. You are unable to recall anything that I am telling you. That's fine. You have been sick for a very long time and that sickness lead to you forgetting a lot of things. The most important part is that the sickness is gone and we can make new memories together now."

You must have been a really lucky person to get engaged to a man as considerate as him. Still, you can't help but feel bad for forgetting everything. "Could you perhaps tell me about myself or us in general?"

"Of course. You were the kindest and most caring person I have ever met. You might have easily gotten distracted by other things, but that didn't make you any less perfect in my eyes. How couldn't I fall for you? Shortly after I proposed to you, you moved in with me. We both were happy, we both enjoyed each other's company and love - you and I were truly destined to be together. Not that we aren't anymore, of course. We just have to fix the damage your sickness has done."

Something in the back of your mind is starting to scratch at your consciousness, but you don't know why. Somebody as kind as him wouldn't have a reason to lie to you, wouldn't he? "You make it sound like I was such a nice person... I don't know if I'll ever manage to get back to that level..."

"I told you not to worry about it. Leave everything to me and our life will be perfect." He leans towards you and kisses your forehead to reassure you.

Well, if he insists on it... Maybe you should change the topic. "You mentioned earlier that I moved in with you... So does that mean that this house is yours?"

He chuckles slightly. "Ours, yes. Do you like it?"

Your eyes wander around the room. "Yes, it looks beautiful..."

"See? Your taste hasn't changed the slightest despite your condition. I am sure all of your other good qualities will be back in no time as well. If you feel well enough, do you want to walk around a bit? That way you can familiarize yourself with this place and later on we can eat dinner together. How does that sound?"

Nodding happily, you try out how stable you are on your own two feet. There seems to be no problem with your balance or your physical condition whatsoever.

"Please follow me, dearest." Sunday takes you by your hand and leads you outside of your room. His grip is firmer than normally necessary.

The longer you walk around, the more you get the impression that Sunday must be considerably wealthy. Not only are the decorations of high-quality, but this place itself if huge. This isn't just a home - it is a full-fledged mansion. Odd that you don't see any servants or the likes of that. Nobody can take care of such a big home all by themselves...

After some time you arrive at a central hall that has doors that lead to all directions. In the middle of it there is a big table... with small buildings on it? Curious, you detach yourself from Sunday and observe the construct. The city is surprisingly detailed with every single brick visible and even containing small human-like figurines walking inside of it.

"This is a model of Penacony. I am still working on it so don't be surprised when the small figurines act odd.", explains Sunday.

That scratching feeling in your head becomes more prominent. Feeling dizzy, you take Sunday's hand to stabilize yourself. Your fiancée happily intertwines his fingers with yours.

All of the sudden, Sunday hugs you and hides his face in the crook of your neck. "Excuse my rashness, but I am so happy to have you back at my side, healthy. You can't imagine how much I missed you... My life simply wasn't complete without you. With time, you will see that too..." His hug is very firm, almost desperate.

Your headache intensifies. This something that only has been scratching before is now screaming from the top of its lungs. "No... This isn't right... I don't-" Memories of all kinds flood your brain. This uncanny feeling you've been having this entire time - you now know where it comes from, so you push Sunday away from you. "I never wanted to stay here! I never wanted to be together with you either! You brainwashed me once I rejected you... And this sickness you have been speaking of... That was my desire to live a normal and free life without you, wasn't it? I got cured from it because you wiped out all of my memories. Sunday, in all honesty, there is something horribly wrong with you and I can't fix it. Actually, I think nobody can fix you."

A deep sigh escapes his lips. "Everything was going so well..." He grabs your chin and makes you directly look into his golden eyes.

You try to wriggle out of his grasp, knowing exactly what comes next, but to no avail.

"Oh Triple-Faced Soul, please exchange their memories with a blank canvas, pure and perfect, so that they aren't weighed down by their past anymore."

Colorful rings appear in the corner of your eyes and they intensify with each passing second.

"It appears my methods are still flawed. I thought that by reducing your freedom to our home your memories wouldn't crawl back into your consciousness. My mistake. For the next time I should make you stay solely in your room. The less input you get, the less... stained ideas will you get. That way I can be certain that I am the center of your world, just the way you are mine. But until then - rest well, dearest."

The last thing you see before passing out is that damned smile of the madman.

.
.
.

Your entire body feels light as a feather. No burden and no problems are weighting it down. Your existence is surrounded by peaceful bliss.

I hope you enjoyed reading and stay healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 399 9
You never thought meeting your childhood friend again after the slaughter was possible. The pain and regret after the incident, you can't even look a...
6.7K 171 10
❝𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓼, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓗𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓮 �...
3K 171 17
character x f!reader // oneshot book!! Disclaimers: English is not my first language Any series but I prefer the ones I already know (profile) I'll w...