Coffee and You ( short SHIVIK...

By PriyaShivika_love

it will contain one , two or three shots stories..... Basically on shivika .... Enjoy ... More

I love you
Never AGAIN ( Take 1 )
Never AGAIN ( Take 2 )
MINE / ONLY YOURS
Annika's Shivaay
I Broke HER ( part 1 )
My SUNSHINE
I MEND her ( part 2 )
Mission Shivika is ON
Finding Way to YOU
Mr. Perfect Lover

Mr. Perfect Lover 2

213 33 3
By PriyaShivika_love

Since some of you have wanted the 2nd part so here I'm with .

Hope you'll enjoy and give love to this like the former part .

So here enjoy and let me know your precious comments on this . Do vote .

Love 😘

I know I'm late .. so sorry....

____________________________________

The headache seemed to get worsen now . The whole day confined him with numerous meetings that led him to gain this ridiculous headache.

just hate it .......

Entering the hotel room he switched on the light and locked the door . He didn't even got the chance to check the phone for the last 3 hours as he was busy in his meetings leaving his phone with his manager . He could imagine what's waiting for him on the phone. But then he decided to first get freshened up and have coffee . Only it can help his headache.

It felt really good now . The headache seemed to be little better . He sat on the bed leaning his figure on the bed recliner . Taking the phone he just saw it is now switched off . But how did it happen? He didn't remember he did it . Smacking his forehead he instantly put it on charge . Battery dead . He went to the balcony with a cup of espresso in his hand looked at the city .

Suddenly the hotel landphone started ringing.
Picking it up he got to know someone is asking for him over the phone. Being a reputed businessman the staff of the hotel respect him . He asked the receptionist to transfer the call to him .

" Hello ...... Who's speaking" he asked taking the cup near his mouth to sip . But soon he spat it out when he heard the other person's screaming.

" DAMN YOU MR. SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI...... dare you say a word more .... I'll kill you through this phone . "

" Anni..... Annika ...... Listen to me baby "

" Don't dare to baby me you idiot, do you have any idea through what I had gone in last few hours. I was here fucking dying worried for you and you ...... Just thank God I am not there otherwise you would have buried deep in the ground already. "

" Baby calm down and tell me what happened "

" Are you really dumb or you are acting? Just tell me one thing where the hell is your phone damn it ? Don't tell me you have broken it ? I have told you hundred of times to keep a spare phone just for emergency but you damn oberoi never listen to me "

" Anni baby tell me what happened? Ok ... First take a deep breath and say why are you angry ? "

" Deep breath my foot ........ Just tell me where is your damn phone "

" Battery dead, I forgot to charge it fully again ..... "

" How did you become a businessman Haan with this memory "

" Ok calm down...... Baby ...... I understood you are angry but it's not first time right I forgot to charge my phone. Tell me na baby what happened "

" Do you really don't know? Here I , your family were sick worried thinking about you and you ........ I just hate you "

" Anni I really don't know..... Tell me na "

" First switch on the TV , you'll get to know why I'm behaving like this "

Shivaay did the same . Soon he realised her anger . It's not anger it's her worries and concern which is coming out in the form of anger .

The news is flashing about collapsing of a building where he was supposed to do the meeting. It's looking devastating. The cries and screaming of the people and the constant buzzing of the press and media made the situation more glumy . He closed his eyes thinking about her condition.

Today in the morning he got a call of cancellation of the meeting in that building as the investors were leaving in that afternoon resulting him to do the meeting in his hotel itself. He remembered last night he had only told her about the meetings that led to this situation. He generally does share about his whole day same as her .

" Anni, I forgot to inform you that they cancelled the meeting already..... I'm sorry I was so occupied with everything that I just couldn't inform you and who knew that something like that would happen right .
I understood through what you have gone in these hours Anni , plz calm down. I'm fine , see I'm fine . "

" You have no idea how I have passed these hours Shiv ...... I kept calling you and it was all the time switched off . I even called your manager but he too didn't receive my call . I tried to book tickets but there was no tickets available at that moment I too felt helpless. I felt someone is choking me , I couldn't breathe. Meanwhile Rudy called me and inquired about you but I couldn't answer anything. At last I somehow got the hotel's number and called you . "

" Ok baby I understood, it's my fault....... I should have informed you .... I'm sorry...... Wait I'm calling you from my phone I think it already charged...... I'm calling you right now " he cut the call and immediately called her .

" Annika....... Are you there ? "

" Hmm...... "

" I'm sorry...... I'm sorry....... " but he didn't get any response rather he heard muffled sobbing sound. It didn't take him a moment to understand she started to cry .

" Anni .... Baby please don't cry ..... Plz " her wailing was increasing by the time .

" Baby please...... Wait receive the call .... I want to see you " he facetime her .

" Baby look I'm all fine not a single scratch on my body .... See ..... " Shivaay could feel what she is feeling. In these hours through which condition she had gone through. If he would have been in her place he would have turned down the world upside down. But now she needed to be calmed . Sound of her wailing is getting louder in each passing minutes. He could tolerate anything but her tears .

" Ok ok ok ......... You got afraid and you know the whole fault is mine . I'm sorry baby ........ Please stop you cry please for me ...... "

After almost 1 hrs she got little better . But her eyes were puffy and red . Her face also got red and swollen up .

" Ok .... Now go and freshen up . You are looking like the nun ." He tried a joke to make her smile.

" You don't need to do comedy it's not your job , Rudy is better ..... And I'm going but don't cut the call . Stay here . I'll back in 10 minutes. " Her voice was low . She gave him a little smile and slipped into the washroom . Shivaay kept the phone like that and got up to inform his family from the landline.

After informing his family about him and listening a good lecture and scolding on how careless he is , finally he could able to cut the call . Sighing over his over dramatic family he again sat infront of the phone till now she had returned.

They talked for almost 3 hrs before cutting the call as this was the last day for him in Bangalore. He is returning by the evening flight .

.........................

" Kabita , are all the dishes ready? They must be on their way . " The maid nodded her head .

" Ok .... Where is Rudra , I have asked him to call Shivaay, and this boy ..... Here I'm freaking out thinking about their arrival and see he has not reached yet . Where is Om ? Om , Om ....... When I needed someone they go missing . " Pinky ranted while walking out of the kitchen.

" What happened aunty....... Why are you screaming out ..... Relax everything will be taken care of " om said .

" Everything will be taken care of . Really how ? They must be on their way and your friend has not reached home yet , I have asked him to come early but see .... "

" Aunty , I called him , he is on his way . Rudy I don't know about him . He came with me but now he is missing . about Annika's parents then they are on their way too .... Don't take tension.... "

" Okkk ...... Om let me know when they arrive, I have some work in the kitchen..... Okk .... "

Om shook his head and sat on the sofa .

Om and Rudra are Shivaay and Annika's friends . Om Rudra are brothers . They studied together in college. They are treated as a family. Both love Shivaay like their own brother.

...................

" Papa , look we have reached. "

They got down from the car only to find Shivaay was coming out of his car behind them . Annika went quickly to his side and gave a quick hug .

It's been 1 week since he returned from Bangalore. They decided about the meeting of their parents as soon as possible. From Both of their sides there was no problem.

Shivaay walked towards Annika's father .

" Hello uncle , hello aunty .... Welcome..... " He greeted them with a smile on his face which they reciprocated warmly .

They entered in OM . As soon as Om saw them he greeted them and went to call pinky .

" Uncle aunty plz be seated . Annika you stay here I'm calling Dadi . " Shivaay went to call his dadi .

" Hello ji .... Hello ..... Aap sab kaise hai ji ...... " Pinky said while coming out of the kitchen with a smile. Om tagged along with her .

" Namastey mrs. Oberoi , we are absolutely fine . " Annika's father said with a smile.

They started their talking when dadi arrived . They greeted eachother. Meanwhile Rudra came there . Shivaay introduced them .

They got busy in talking when Shivaay and Annika slipped from there and landed in his room . Annika slumped down on the bed while Shivaay sat beside her . He caged her in his arms and gave a kiss on her forehead.

" Shivaay what are you doing?  Maa and papa are downstairs and anyone can come here anytime. So no pda . "

" What ..... Here I'm meeting you after whole 1 day and you are not letting me do romance... What a pity " he pouted like baby . Annika chuckled at his cuteness .

" Whatever but just keep your hands to yourself..... "

" Baby just one kiss  , promise nothing more ..... "

" Don't you think you are becoming a cheapda day by day "

" I'm cheapda but only for you baby " Shivaay said pushing her on the bed and hovering over her . Annika struggled to come out of his clutches. Shivaay smirked and latched his lips on hers .

...............

" Harsh ji if you have no problem then , we are thinking, we should call pandit ji and ask for an auspicious date . Subh kaam mein deri kaisi " dadi proposed.

" Yeah ofcourse we don't have any problem and in fact  I'll send Annika's kundali . You can show it to pandit ji for matching "

" Very good .... Anyway where are they  ? " Harsh inquired about them . Omru who were sitting on sofa gave a knowing smile .

" They must be somewhere here , I'm calling them . Mummyji , plz take them to the dining table..... " pinky left to call them .

...............

Here in the room Annika was lying on Shivaay playing with his buttons . He was hugging her from her waist and looking at her .

"  Why are you looking at me ? "

" what can I do when my gf and soon to be wife looks so amazing and cute "

" Really I'm cute ? "

" No I'm cute "

" Hmmm..... You are the cutest " she said while kissing on his chest .
After that they didn't say anything just lying there with each other enjoying the silence.

" Shivaayyyy " they heard pinky's voice and immediately sat on the bed .

" Shivaay are you and Annika together" she asked while standing outside his room. 

" Yes mom ... You go we are just coming"

" Ok .... Come soon " saying she left from there without making them more embarrassed.

Annika immediately rushed out of the room leaving him behind . Shivaay too smiled and followed her .

................

" Om Rudra , hurry up . They must have reached there already . And what about Shivaay? Is he ready ? "

" Pinky aunty why are you screaming? Relax .... And Shivaay is ready. "

" Then what are you waiting for , go ..... I'll come with mummyji and it's your responsibility Everything there should be perfect ok . And ask Khanna to look after the media and guest "

" Ok ok ..... " Om Rudra left from there .

Finally it's their special day . After their last meeting the pandit told them an auspicious day for their marriage . But as there was no auspicious day for a long time so they decided to do the engagement a day before their marriage.

.............

Shivaay looked at the mirror and set his hair perfectly. Right then om Rudra entered.

" Oh hooo ...... Bhaiya ..... Kya lag rahe ho, I'm thinking to marry you " Shivaay gave an impossible look while Om smacked on his head .

" Duffer ..... So Shivaay are you ready?"

" Yeah ..... Let's go " saying the trio left from their towards their venue.

It's dazzling with colorful lights and decoration. Everything happened according to Annika's choice .

.........

" Guys everyone has come now it's your time to go to the stage. Everyone is waiting" Om said coming into the room where Shivaay and Annika now staying.

They both looked at each other and clasped their hands together before went out of the room.  Everyone hooted in joy and started throwing flowers on them.  Annika's father was the happiest. On stage they were waiting. They climbed up the stairs . Annika's father came and hugged his daughter with a brimming eyes . He then hugged shivaay .

" Today I'm giving you my most possessed and precious thing , plz don't hurt her , don't break her thrust . Though I know you would never do it still I'm a father to think about this . Plz make her the happiest that she never feel our absence in her life " harsh told Shivaay holding his hands . Shivaay didn't say anything just nodded his head .

Soon they exchanged their rings and danced together to celebrate their togetherness .

Now finally it's wedding day .......

Annika's father was running here and there to scrutinize if everything is perfect. His only daughter is getting married.

Other side in his house the scenario was quite same . The pre wedding rituals had started already.

" Mom ...... Hurry up ..... It's already late Annika must be waiting for the haldi . Let's put it first and send it to her quickly. " he whined when he saw them not hurried up .

" Khoteya , you know the rituals more than us . It'll take time and be quite ok .....  "

" Dadi please understand bhaiya is being impatient to meet Annika di . "

" Shut up Rudra " Rudra pouted .

" Om ru , I'm giving you this responsibility. Take the auspicious haldi to Annika and make sure , she must apply it properly ".

" Ok dadi "

Soon they all reached Annika's home and they performed all the rituals.

Soon the time come for which they have been waiting for long .

Standing at the mandap waiting for her is the most breathtaking moment for him . His eyes only stared at the path from where she would come . His all wishes seemed to come true . Finally his eyes found her with a long veil covered her head but still he could see her bright eyes . His lips turned upwards and eyes started glistening with happy tears . Her every steps towards him made him so impatient to just go and grab her in his arms but he controlled himself.

She could see him being impatient. She knew that what he was thinking. She smiled through the veil seeing him fidgeting with the end of dupatta. He always does it whenever he is impatient. Annika's father came from side and held her hand to climb up the stairs of the alter. Shivaay who was standing came forward and forwarded his hand to hold her . Annika's father looked at him and smiled at his daughter. His son in law is really being impatient . He didn't want to make him waiting more , soon placed her hand on his . A serene smile appeared in his face and clutches her plam and placed a soft kiss on her hand. Annika smiled and surprisingly brought his hand and kissed on it softly .
Shivaay smiled in tears .

They both headed towards the alter and settled there holding each others hands . Soon the marriage rituals started . The priest said to put the vermilion on her hair partition. He gently lifted her maangtika and put the vermilion making her cry in happiness. She was feeling on the top of the world. Finally she is his . Shivaay looked at her like she is the only one in this world. With the vermilion of his name she looked resplendent . He couldn't take his eyes of her . Pandit ji asked shivaay to tie mangalsutra around her neck . He took it and tied it around her neck straight looking at her eyes . Both are crying, but the tears are of happiness. Soon panditji declared them as husband wife and asked them to take blessings from elders .  He kissed her forehead as a promise to keep her always above everything. She will be the queen of his life . She is his queen only his .

Finally they are married and happily married.
Their love finally reached it destination . It's just the beginning of their journey.

Shivaay + Annika = Shivika ❤️

Finally they become Shivika.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 937 11
Shivika One shots.
51.1K 3.4K 17
This is a collection of shivika shots but can be read as stand alone. Each story has certain sphere of love and partnership. I hope you all will enjo...
59.8K 5.5K 19
Book 2 in series of TALES OF SHIVIKA LOVE One shots collection of Shivaay and Annika stories or Nakuul Mehta and Surbhi Chandna Narbhi or Shivika...
262K 27.9K 80
Highest #FanFriction #35 (9-2-18) #Romance #111 (24/2/18) #Guilty #1 (09/05/21) Interesting... Twisting ... different A 16...