Danganronpa: Another IF (THH...

Autorstwa saifawan32

Taking place inside Hope's Peak Academy, 20 students have been place to participate in this murder academy my... Więcej

Prologue: Mysterious Encounters
Chapter 2: Enter, Monokuma & The Killing Game
Chapter 3: Trust & Alliances

Chapter 1: Students Introductions

143 4 2
Autorstwa saifawan32

POV: Nagisa Shiota

Our group arrived in the gymnasium to see that it was filled with twelve other people... All ultimates like us.

When we arrived, all of them turned their heads to look at us and we quietly went to stand in the room.

Then Ayanokouji-kun, Siesta-san, Kirigiri-san, and Enoshima-san, who was clinging into Ayanokouji-kun's arm which I didn't know why, also arrived. These people looked at them and then turned their heads away.

Ayanokouji-kun just went ahead and headed to a corner, leaning on it with his hands in pockets and eyes closed.

Siesta-san went after and stood close to Ayanokouji-kun with one hand on her chin while staring down at the floor and seemed to be lost in thought.

Kirigiri-san followed suit with her arms crossed and deep in thought as she just looked at the floor with her leaning on the wall.

"So that makes it twenty people. Quite a bunch but it seems to be a good cut off point." A blond-haired male with blue eyes and glasses commented.

"Hey, I know! How about we all do introductions to get to know each other?" A girl with long blue hair with a cheerful attitude and a doll-like figure said to everyone in the room.

"What the hell?! Now's not the time for freakin' introductions!" A male with short blond hair and gray eyes with glasses shouted.

"That may be true but isn't it just better to introduce yourself first so we can at least know our names?" Celestia-san reasoned.

"Yes, I think we should start introducing ourselves before discussing about our predicament." I shared my opinion with the rest.

And so everyone started going to everyone else to start introducing ourselves.

I started walking up to a brown-haired boy with green and an ahoge on his head, wearing regular pants and a hoodie over his shirt. He was also next to the same girl who had long blue hair and blue eyes and a doll-like figure.

"Hi. My name is Nagisa Shiota, the Ultimate Psychologist." I introduced myself to them

"Hi. I'm Makoto Naegi... The Ultimate Lucky Student. I... I am... You know..." The boy named Naegi-kun introduced himself with a nervous smile on his face.

"Well, I don't think you are lame at all. It must have been fate that you are really considered as special. Therefore, you should consider yourself as someone special." I gave him some encouraging words.

"You .. You think so?" He said with a smile.

"Yeah, totally." I said with a smile plastered on my face.

"Thank you so much, Shiota-san."

"Just call me Nagisa."

"Okay."

I looked towards the blue-haired girl and saw that she was looking at both of us with a smile.

"See, Makoto-kun? Told you shouldn't downgrade yourself so much." She said with a cute smile, to which Naegi-kun just looked away with a red covering his cheeks while the blue-haired girl laughed.

"Anyways, I don't think I have introduced myself. My name is Sayaka Maizono, the Ultimate Pop Sensation. Nice to meet you, Shiota-kun." She introduced herself with a smile. She really does look like a doll.

"Hey, I'm not a doll!" She suddenly exclaimed, which made me widen my eyes in shock. What the hell? Did I say that outloud?

"Did I say that outloud?" I asked with surprise in my voice.

"No, I'm psychic." Her answer shocked me and I couldn't believe what I had just heard from her.

"What the hell? Are you serious?"

"Just kidding. I just have really good intuition." Oh.... She was just joking but her intuition was really good. Lesson learned: Women's intuition was really scary.

"I see...." I said while smiling awkwardly at her before leaving the two of them alone and going to where Ayanokouji-kun was standing.

"Not introducing yourself to others after that? You're really weird, Shiota." Commented Ayanokouji-kun.

"Sorry, I just felt kinda tired. Let the others introduce themselves instead of walking around the gymnasium all day and greeting people." I awkwardly laughed before hearing others introducing themselves.

"Since we're doing introductions, I may as well continue." Said a purple-haired girl with purple eyes and a butterfly clip in her hair while donning a smile on her face "Shinobu Kocho, Ultimate Doctor. Pleasure to be your acquaintance."

I then looked at a black-haired girl with a braid tied to her left side and a white ribbon tying it just like Kirigiri-san except for a few differences.

"What the hell? You people just went ahead and introduced yourselves like that? What a joke." She said with an annoyed tone.

"Well, we're already introducing ourselves so I think you should go ahead and get to know everyone here." Replied Hayasaka-san.

"Would it be a problem if I didn't introduce myself?" The girl said with a scowl on her face.

"No, it wouldn't. But I think it would be uncomfortable to not know the names of a person for who knows how long we are stuck here." Commented me.

"I don't think it would be that big of a problem." She glared at me, to which Enoshima-san talked back to her, as if she was getting kind of annoyed due to the girl's attitude.

"Hey, listen, girl! If we're being a bother, then just walk away and go fuck yourself! We don't need your introduction anyway!"

The black-haired girl had no choice but to sigh and introduce herself.

"Fine. Suzune Horikita, Ultimate Mathematician." Said the girl with a cold glare "Satisfied?"

"There, thank you. That wasn't so hard now, was it?" Commented me, to which Horikita-san glared at me harder.

"Kukuku... So, Suzune, huh?" A deep voice called out to the black-haired girl, coming from a guy with shoulder length magenta hair and a strong physique "For someone like you, you have quite a bad attitude."

"I don't believe I gave you permission to use my first name." She said coldly. "Who are you?"

"Kakeru Ryuuen, Ultimate Delinquent, at your service." The boy named Ryuuen introduced himself with a mocking tone "And isn't it normal for us students to know each other?"

"I don't believe that is the case." Horikita-san said coldly, to which Ryuuen-kun just laughed "Kukuku..."

When I first looked at Ryuuen-kun, my first impression about him was that he might rely on brute force to make someone do whatever he wants them to do. However, for an assassin like me, I could probably handle him very easily.

"Hehehe... Ryuuen, huh? Quite the interesting show you put up here." The guy with short blond hair and gray eyes with glasses came to Ryuuen-kun with a grin.

"And who might you be, skinny guy?" The magenta-haired delinquent asked with a grin on his face.

"The name is Tetta Kisaki, Ultimate Gang Leader." The guy named Kisaki introduced himself.

"Kukuku, a gang leader, huh? Well, nice to meet you, Tetta Kisaki." Ryuuen-kun looked at him with interest before walking away. However, just as Kisaki-kun turned his back against Ryuuen-kun and began walking away, he instinctively ducked and avoided a kick from Ryuuen-kun to his face from the back. Ryuuen-kun, by his impression, seemed surprised and he went for a punch with his right hand but Kisaki-kun caught it.

"Kukuku, for a skinny guy like you who doesn't seem like a gang leader, looks like you are quite strong, I say." Said Ryuuen-kun with a crazy grin on his face "Why don't we have a fight sometime to see who's the better fighter?"

"Sure, I wouldn't mind putting you in your place, Kakeru Ryuuen." Kisaki-kun said with an arrogant smirk on his face.

"I'll wipe that smirk off your face, you damn cocky bastard." Ryuuen-kun said with an equally cocky grin.

I decided to ignore their conversation and set my eyes to a blue-haired boy with yellow eyes.

"Hehehe, seems like it's my turn, doesn't it?" He said in a childish tone "The name is Rimuru Tempest, and I am the Ultimate King! Hahahaha!"

Holy shit, there was a king among us. But I wondered whether what Tempest-kun said about himself was true or not, since my first impression about him was that he was like some sort of... Chunni, I think.

The next person was the male with blonde hair, blue eyes, wearing glasses, and having an arrogant attitude like Horikita-san.

"I don't want to waste my time just to introduce myself so I will just say it shortly. Name is Byakuya Togami, Ultimate Affluent Progeny." He said with a scowl on his face, to which Naegi-kun, who was accidentally nearby that guy, just gave him a nervous smile. However, Togami-kun noticed it and glared at the brown-haired boy.

"What do you want from me now, peasant? Do me a favor and get out of my sight." Not wanting to start yet another argument, Naegi-kun walked away quickly.

Giving the boy a concerned look, I turned back to the rest of the strangers as introductions continued on.

"Fufufu." Giggled a girl with lilac hair, a short doll-like figure and holding a cane for support, while looking at us with a smug smile on her face "My name is Arisu Sakayanagi and I'm the Ultimate Chess Player. It's nice to meet you."

Seriously, could anyone get any more smugger than this girl, Sakayanagi-san?

The next person was a white-haired man with yellow eyes, an apathetic expression on his face almost looked like Ayanokouji-kun, and wearing a gray bandana around his head.

"Itona Horibe, Ultimate Mechanic. Nice meeting you." Said the guy with a robotic tone. Seems like he isn't very active, does he?

The last two people were a pair of two guys with happy expressions and smiles on their faces: One with yellow hair, yellow eyes, and wearing a ninja suit, and one with wild black hair and wearing a straw hat.

"Greetings! My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm the Ultimate Ninja! It's nice to meet ya!" The yellow-haired guy named Uzumaki said in an enthusiastic tone.

"And my name is Monkey D.Luffy, Ultimate Pirate and future Pirate King! Nice meeting ya!" The other guy named Luffy said. Future Pirate King? Excuse me? Are you also a Chunni?

I just shook my head at those words, as the introduction seemed over.

"Alright, peasants. Now it's time to get down to business." Said Togami-kun while also insulting us "We have no time to stand around like dull-eyed baboons."

POV: Kiyotaka Ayanokouji

As our group arrived inside the gymnasium, all eyes turned to look at us but ignoring them I decided to go to a corner and lean on the wall and closed my eyes to think.

It seems that the others had decided to introduce themselves to each other.

While I was deep in thought I suddenly felt a gaze on me. As I opened my eyes I saw the white-haired girl named Siesta Takanashi.

She was looking at me with a curious gaze and when she noticed me looking back she smiled at me and started walking towards me. Her smile was genuine and warm and would steal the heart of all the boys.... Except for me unfortunately.

She would be ranked SSS+ in beauty along with Kirigiri and Enoshima. Those three were the most beautiful girls here in my opinion while those being ranked SS+ in beauty would be Hayasaka, Ludenberg, and Ikusaba.

"Hi. My name is Siesta Takanashi." She introduced herself with that same angelic smile.

"Kiyotaka Ayanokouji."

But there was a question that I actually wanted to ask Takanashi and Kirigiri.

"Hey Takana-" I got interrupted by her.

"You can just call me Siesta." She replied back with a sweet smile.

"Alright, Siesta." Said me "I wanted to ask a question."

"What is it?"

"When you told Shiota about how you weren't comfortable with telling him your Ultimate, that wasn't really the reason, was it?" I said to her, to which she showed a look of surprise before recomposing herself back and smiling.

"What do you mean by that Ayanokouji-kun?"

"What I'm trying to say is the real reason why you didn't tell him your Ultimate was because you actually don't remember it. Right?"

"Huh? How did you know about that Ayanokouji-kun?" She asked with a surprised and curiosity tone

"It's because I also don't remember what my Ultimate talent is." I replied.

As we were conversing I noticed that it seemed like our conversation had caught the interest of a certain stoic lavender-haired girl. As I looked into her direction she walked up to us .

"Hello, I'm Siesta Takanashi." Siesta introduced herself as usual.

"I'm Kiyotaka Ayanokouji." I replied with my same monotone and apathetic.

"Kyoko Kirigiri." She replied with her expressionless face but her voice was very gentle and soothing "I just heard you guys talking about you not remembering your Ultimate talents. Is that right?"

"Yes." We both replied in unison.

"Same goes for me. I also don't remember my Ultimate talent." Kirigiri said.

"Wait, you don't?" Siesta asked in a slightly shocked tone.

"Well, I'm not sure it's the same for you two but if I'm being honest, I don't remember my whole life before waking up on that desk in the classroom. The only thing I could only remember was my name." I said to which they both turned to look at me, shock evident on their faces.

"What? Just your name?" Kirigiri questioned.

"Wait, it's the same situation for me too." Siesta said to which we both looked at her. It seems me and Siesta are also in the same boat.

"I see... This is indeed a strange situation. Why would someone strip away our memories?" Kirigiri questioned.

"I don't really know but whatever it was for it wasnt for a good reason." I replied to which they both nodded.

Before we could continue our conversation someone spoke. It was the arrogant blond guy named Byakuya Togami.

"Alright, peasants. Now it's time to get down to business." Togami said as he insulted everyone in this room "We have no time to stand around like dull-eyed baboons."

"Yeah... You mentioned something about a bigger problem right?" The brown-haired guy wearing hoodie named Naegi questioned.

"Well, Makoto-kun, you said something about passing out and then waking up in a classroom on a desk. Right? Well it's the same for all of us." The blue-haired girl named Maizono commented.

"Seriously? You all too?" Shiota questioned.

But before anyone could continue the discussion, a childish voice that filled people with dread sounded.

"Hey there, Howdy! How y'all doin'?"

INTRODUCTIONS END.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

57.5K 3.1K 55
Everything is in transition following the events of Ineffable. Diana must learn to cope with two newborn babies and her grief over the loss of her hu...
42K 1.3K 18
So basically it's a story where Kiyo doesn't hold back (duh). There will be differences between this and the original story. English is not my native...
207K 5.5K 28
(COMPLETED) Kainé is starting her second year at Ouran Academy. She's very intelligent for someone her age. But she's not like most girls. She doesn'...
29.3K 617 6
I'm gonna do a reaction fic about cote. I'm not going to do a reaction from the start or everything. I'm just gonna make a reaction to important scen...