TIRED OF LIKING YOU

Da kyrinia22

A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL WHO'S SUDDENLY LIKING HER CLASSMATE WITHOUT KNOWING WHY AND WHAT IS THE REASON WHAT WOULD... Altro

CHARACTER'S
CHAPTER 01(MEET SHAIRA)

AUTHORS NOTE

0 0 0
Da kyrinia22

Hello everyone i made a story that based on my experience but i need to change maybe some happenings and the first name which is shaira is my name and prince is his first name so i decided to named those two characters i mean main characters starring with me and the one that i like so expecting wrong grammar and typos error hope you all enjoy reading this story but basically why i need to put some happening that not happened to us cause i forgot some happenings that we've encounter before so thats why i add some thats all.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

4M 87K 62
β€’[COMPLETED]β€’ Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
67.4K 2.7K 37
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
140K 6.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...