In Love With His Soul

بواسطة bvrmadhu

Human Body and Brain are most complex yet serine, In the same way a soul also. This is a supernatural story... المزيد

Prologue
Character Sketch
Khushi?
Presence
Mistake
Talks
SOUL RELATION
Di
Lavanya
Decision
END
Plots

Touch

508 93 19
بواسطة bvrmadhu

Story continuous from akash& KKG becoming friends. They chit-chatted for sometime and akash left from there. 

"Di, you got jealous when i hug arnavji? It happened unexpectedly, i am sorry di. I was being emotional na, like no one cared for me before. Suddenly arnavji said he took my admission and i was .." Her monologue got interrupted by KS.

"I am NOT jealous" KS stressed making KKG sigh in relief.

"Really?" KKG asked unsure.

"Really rajadhani express" KS said with smile.

"Why? You love him so much? Why are you not jealous?" KKG questioned her.

"If i get jealous for a hug then what will be my situation in future?" KS murmured in inaudible tone.

"You said something di?" KKG questioned.

"I said you & arnavji are so pure." KS said making KKG smile.

"I need to check on rathna aunty" KKG said and went to do her duty. Once she got free, everyone decided to enjoy their tea time. Khushi sat with devayani dadi.

"I am worried for arnav" Chachi said with sad face.

"Me too, he is not taking care of himself" Rathna said.

"What can we do? Its impossible to forget khushi bitiya and move on" Dadi said making KKG think deeply.

"He dont have to forget her, he need to accept new life" Aravind said.

"By gods grace if he get married soon, i will die happily" Rathna said, they scolded her immediately for talking about death.

"Dont worry auntyji, god already decided our fate." KKG said. They saw arnav coming in, he looked frustrated. KS looked at KKG questioningly to which she shrugged off.

"I will ask HP to give juice to arnav, he didnt had lunch too" Anjali said bring juice for arnav.

"Hp went to market" Chachi said.

"Ok i will go" Anjali said.

"Anjali i have some work with you. Do one thing, give juice to khushi. She will give to arnav" Shyam suggested, KS understood his intention and smiled towards him.

KKG & KS went to his room. 

"Arnavji" KKG Called in very low tone. She went in as she didnt got a reply. She saw him sitting on poolside. She went and stood infront of him.

"Arnavji" She called him, he looked up to her. He looked very angry.

"What happened?" She questioned cautiously.

"That Raghuveer dont know anything" Arnav said breathing fire. Two khushi's looked at him shocked.

"Ya, he got call from unknown number. They offered ransom and they gave details. That number no longer exists" He explained.

"What about money?" She questioned.

"They Kept money in old building and asked him to fetch it. There is no CCTV footage. We came to where we started" Arnav said hitting wall beside him. Khushi's stepped back in fear. KKG held his hand and blew air to reduce pain.

"Arnavji, stop hurting yourself. We cant get disappointed just at one try. We started with nothing, now we have the person who killed khushiji" She said making him relax.

"What will we do now? He just said that he got call from a lady" Arnav told.

"Lady, then there will be a high chance it will be lavanya" KKG suggested, arnav nodded head. 

"I asked my team to bug her phone and informed detective to keep focus on her" Arnav said.

"See your are faster than expected, We will reach the person soon" She consoled him. 

"Thank you for being with me khushi" He said emotionally.

"Ok arnavji stop being grumpy, emotional, angry or i will tell you movie story that i watched" She warned making them smile. 

"You wont stop watching them. Do you?" He questioned, she nodded head in no.

"Please be careful khushi. Dont go out alone. Their next target will be you" He warned her.

"Ok arnavji. But i want to go to temple tomorrow" She informed. 

"At what time?" He questioned. 

"Early morning 7" She informed. 

"Ok i will also come with you" He said so casually but KS got shocked. KKG questioned KS with eyes. 

"He dont believe in god, Taking him to temple was equal to a war. Now he himself offered to come" KS said with shock.

"Arnavji, you wont believe in god?" Khushi asked in shock, Arnav too gave shocking looks towards her.

"How do you know?" He questioned her.

"Wohh, dadi said" She covered up nervously, KS gave affectless smack. He nodded head in yes.

"I will go now" Khushi said and left before she mess up something. 

"Just miss" KKG took long breath after closing her room door.

"You should be careful" KS warned her.

"I doubt you can control your tongue?" KS said teasing her.

"Please di, dont tease me" KKG said with pout.

"Why are you going to temple?" KS questioned her.

"To get answers for some unasked questions" KKG replied in deep thoughts.

Next day morning:-

In arnav's car:- 

"Thanks arnavji" Khushi said, KS also joined them in back seat.

"Its not a problem. We need to be very safe" He said.

"Arnavji, temple is other side of road. Just stop here i will come back in 10 minutes." Khushi suggested, she dont want him to know about his wife soul.

"Its ok, we can take u-turn and i will wait outside temple" He suggested.

"No need arnavji, I will come back. Di you too stay here." Said khushi and left before he argues with her.

"This girl is definitely mad" He shrugged off thinking, she referred her(KKG) soul.

Khushi went to swami after praying to devimayya.

"Swami" She said going in. He already felt KS presence near by.

"Khushi, I thought to call you here" He said in apprehensive tone.

"Why?" She questioned confused.

"I want to know progress" He said.

"There is no much progress swami. We came to beginning again. But, my di came to know Her own sister(Lavanya) killed her" She said.

"Khushi, She is just a pawn in the game. May be you are at beginning but evil wants an end & He/she trying to end the story" He said making khushi confuse.

"Will anyone harm DI?" She questioned.

"Till you keep her soul secret as secret, no one will be able to harm her." He said.

"Ok swami"

"There will be a powerful full moon coming after 90 days. It will come once in 240 years. By that day you should end everything. Because on the day all souls on earth will be absorbed by god." He explained.

"That means, i wont be able to see my Di?" She questioned him shocked. 

"Getting peace(moksh) is only destination for soul" He said and closed eyes. Khushi came out of house and started walking off-minded. She is worried and sad thinking KS will leave her. 

"Khushi" Vishnuswami(Son of narayana swami, pandith of devimayya temple) Called her, she stopped there.

"Dont worry khushi. Your loved one's will never leave you. She will come back to you like your daughter" He said to console her. Khushi smiled a bit and started walking towards arnav. 

"Why she is looking dull? What happened?" KS thought and went towards her. Arnav who was talking on phone turned towards KKG.

"Khushi what happened?" KS shouted but KKG didnt responded.

"Khushi" KS heard arnav's shout. She looked towards arnav, and the direction his eyes are looking. She saw a lorry coming in KKG's way. By the way it is travelling we can say its coming in khushi's direction.

 "Khushi" KS shouted and ran towards her.

"Khushi move away" Arnav shouted and ran towards her but he is sure as hell, he cant reach her in time.

"Khushi" Arnav & KS shouted. KKG looked up and her body froze seeing lorry coming towards her.

"Khushi move" He shouted and closed eyes in pain as lorry neared khushi. Tears started flowing from his eyes.

"Arnavji" KKG called keeping hand on his shoulder. 

"Khushi!! Are you alright? Nothing happened to you right?" He asked embracing her into tight hug. 

"I am alright arnavji" She said assuring him.

"What were you thinking while crossing road, idiot." He scolded her.

"Sorry arnavji" She said knowing he went back to past incident. 

"Come" He said holding her hand. KKG looked towards KS with tears. 

Few moments ago:- 

"Khushi" Arnav shouted and closed eyes. But KS moved fast and ran towards KKG, she pulled her back holding hand, which made lorry pass away without hurting khushi.

"Di" KKG whispered and hugged her. 

"We are fine khushi" KS said patting her head.

"Dont leave me ever" KKG said with tears.

"I wont, go to arnavji" KS said and KKG moved towards him.

End..........

Arnav dropped her in RM, she went to her room after checking on rathna. 

"Khushi" KS said keeping hand on her shoulder.

"Di, you can able to touch me" KKG said when realization dawned upon her.

"Ohh yes, i can" KS too shouted in shock.

"Di i cant believe this" KKG said and hugged her tightly.

"Di, can you able to touch anyone?" KKG questioned after few minutes.

"I dont think so, let me test" Saying KS went down. She came back in few minutes.

"No khushi, i cant touch any object or anyone. Just you" KS said. 

"Hmm. You saved my life today" KKG said.

"I saved my life" KS replied with smile.

"This is not accident di, They planned it. This was swami said *May be you are at beginning but evil wants an end & He/she trying to end the story*. They know about me" KKG said in pure worry and shock.

"Dont worry about anything, now i can able to touch you. I will protect you no matter what" KS swore making KKG emotional.

"Di, now you can able to smack me" KKG said to lighten up mood, KS smacked her lightly.

--------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, How is it?

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors.

Please vote and comment. Thank you all. Happy weekend......

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.4K 3.3K 35
Till now we taught, we heard, we believed a King will fall in love with a Queen. A prince will marry a princess. A handsome person will marry a ether...
467K 19.8K 41
Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the plot is completely my own. Any resemblance...
374K 14.7K 45
Arnav and Khushi are in deep love but time will do them apart as incidents fall in place but they will find happiness and closure as clarifications a...
127K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...