Ticci toby x Clockwork

By Annagbelle

HI GUYS I LOVE TICCI TOBY X CLOCKWORK I SHIP THEM. Also please read More

she is so pretty
The new proxy
A/N
two weeks
Clocky I love you
He will never find me again
I will find you
A/N
I believe you now
BEN TIME....at night
im really lazy
A/N
oh toby O_O
will you merry me?
Zalgo
Magical
Honeymoon
A/N
The end
Check it out
IM BACK FROM VACTION!!
So long ( a/n)

Hi nice to meet you

6.9K 107 78
By Annagbelle

It was a dark and gloomy night, slenderman sent me on a mission as always. I just killed about 10 people already but I wanted more. I sighed as I walk to this other house. It had a red door and everything else was normal. As I open the door and go upstairs to the room I see this........girl. she was chopping the womans hand while laughing.

"da fuck?" I mubbled to myself

. She had brown hair one green eye and a sliver clock in the other. It looked like she had craved her mouth just like jeff but sowed it back to together perfect. She also had a dark green coat black skinny jeans and brown boots.

"Wow she looks really pretty" I mumble thinking she wouldn't hear me but....she did....as soon as I said that she looked in my direction and gave me a creepy smile.

....................................................

Clockwork pov

As I was finishing my own kill I heard someone mumble something. As I turned around I see this boy. He had on orange goggles a hoodie on and two bloody hatchets. I give him a a creepy smile and walk to him. "Who are you and what do u want" I said that while holding up a knife to his neck.

"I-i-im t-ticci toby" he said while that blushing.

"I came here to kill too...but it looks like you already did that"

I was simply shock at what he just said

"your a killer too...I thought I was the only one in this town"

he looked at me and gave me a soft smile "no no theres more people..... I could show you them if you like." I smiled at him and said sure but then the cops came in and shot my leg.

"Shit!!" He picked me up and went in the deep woods where I saw the cops gone. "By the way my names clockwork "

"its nice to meet you clockwork"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
49.8K 799 22
Cross love nightmare cross love senpai
5.7K 72 11
This a book about funny satires, which I learned in language class. It'll be funny for you to read, and you'll love it!
4.1K 189 19
After the attack at Dr. E. Gadd's lab, the smg4 crew has been on edge. More old faces appear, danger seems more apparent, and more worryingly, Four g...