WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS// An Em...

By A_Fanfic_Queen

Rewrite of my old abandoned circus AU :) More

PRIOR REVIEW
INTERVIEW TWO: ELIZABETH SHADOWLADY
INTERVIEW THREE: OLIVER ORIONSOUND

INTERVIEW ONE: PIXL RIFFS

39 2 0
By A_Fanfic_Queen

-ACCESSING FILE 2-

The following is an audio transcript of an interview of PIXL RIFFS by ██████ ███ on //20 ██.

-.-.-.-

INTERVIEWER: Welcome to ████ News. Please take a seat.

PIXL RIFFS: Uh- okay- [nervous laugh]. What was this for again?

INTERVIEWER: ████ News is in the process of writing up an article about the incidents of ███████ Circus. We're interviewing performers who were part of the circus at the time of the incident.

PIXL RIFFS: Oh.

INTERVIEWER: [confused laugh] Did you not read the, um- the email? It was very clear.

PIXL RIFFS: Oh, no, I did! Just- forgot. That's all.

INTERVIEWER: [pause] Okay then. Are you ready to start?

PIXL RIFFS: I guess? What did you want to ask about again? Just like... the whole thing, or?

INTERVIEWER: Well, I'll get round to interviewing you about separate incidents, but for now I just want to know about the first accident.

PIXL RIFFS: Ohhh. That one. That was. Hm. [annoyed laughter] Accident. That's- yeah.

INTERVIEWER: What was your stage name again?

PIXL RIFFS: Riffs.

INTERVIEWER: Your... last name? Could you not come up with something else?

PIXL RIFFS: [defensive] Hey, I wasn't the only one with a last name as a stage name! I was- there was- [unintelligible] I wasn't the only one, okay? I mean- some had- shut up.

INTERVIEWER: Hey, I wasn't judging you! Just a comment.

INTERVIEWER: Now. Can you recount to me what happened before the [pause] first incident. Your first incident.

PIXL RIFFS: [long pause] Oh, just- just getting right into it, huh? [nervous laugh] Um, okay. Okay, okay. Uh- like, the whole day? Or just the- just-

INTERVIEWER: Just right before.

PIXL RIFFS: [sigh] Right. Right, okay. Well, um- it was, a, uh- [unintelligible mumble] pretty regular day, to be honest, for most of it. Woke up. Talked to the other performers. Uh- had to convince- convince one of the other, um- [nervous laugh] performers not to pet the lions.

INTERVIWER: One of the other performers? Surely there weren't so many you can't remember their name.

PIXL RIFFS: [dismissive] Hm. [forced cheerfulness] Uh, so, anyway! Yeah, pretty regular day. I did notice that, um- I think I noticed my flute was a bit- bent out of shape?

INTERVIEWER: [disbelieving pause] You used a flute? To tame lions?

PIXL RIFFS: [defensive] Magic flute. But uh- yeah. Magic flute. Bent out of shape. Not good. But the show had to go on? I guess. I didn't really have a choice.

INTERVIEWER: Why couldn't you just skip one show?

PIXL RIFFS: [uncomfortable laughter] Oh, um, I- didn't want to get in any more trouble than I was already in.

INTERVIEWER: You were in trouble?

PIXL RIFFS: [uneasy] Uh. Yeah. Circus owner- guy. Had an argument because he wanted me to try a stunt that would hurt the lions. I said no. He was fuming. He was- he was not... happy. He, um- that- hm.

INTERVIEWER: Ah. I see. Do continue.

INTERVIEWER: Pixl?

INTERVIEWER: Do you need a moment?

INTERVIEWER: Do you want me to get you some tissue?

INTERVIEWER: Are you okay?

PIXL RIFFS: [long pause] Can we leave it here for today, actually?

INTERVIEWER: [pause] Uh, yes. Of course. Yeah, sure we can. It was nice having you, Pixl. I'll see you in the next one.

PIXL RIFFS: Right.

-.-.-

-CLOSING FILE 2-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
29.9M 655K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
8.5K 160 12
So im obsessed with this ship and I keep getting these little stories in my head in class so why not put them in here right Also there are going to b...
50M 2M 38
Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that...