Roommate Wars

By eek98560gmailcom

Ivy Collins hates him Will Beckett hates that she's all he thinks about. Things complicate when Ivy needs a p... More

Character Aesthetics + Author's Note
Ch 1- What the hell?
Ch 2- Seriously Dude?
Ch 3 - again?
Ch 4- Why do you have ties to the Russian Mafia?

Ch 5 - Very funny guys

15 1 19
By eek98560gmailcom

Ivy-Leigh Collins

"Ok so let me get this straight. One of your old hockey teammate's Dad was in charge of the Russian Mafia", I ask, raising an eyebrow

Will takes a bite of his biscuit, "Precisely"

"So how did you cut ties with them?"

"They tried to get me into it a few times but It wasn't my thing"

I push the elevator button, "You say this like it's a completely normal thing that happens to everyone"

He shrugs.

"Well lucky for you good sir, if they were after you, they definitely went running after seeing how big and scary I am"

He snorts, "Oh their timbers were shivered for sure"

Will pulls out his key and slips it through the lock hole. He pulls open the door and we walk in immediately faced with something we didn't want to see.

Grayson and Alia.

Nothing too bad. Just the fact that they are heavily making out. On the couch. In the open.

"Ew my eyes", Will yells

They pull apart, disoriented. Alia's cheeks are tinted dark red. Clearly, she didn't expect anyone to walk in on that.

"Ok please get a room", I say while setting down our food.

"We got you guys food, whenever you want to take a break from that, feel free to grab a biscuit."

I finish the last bite of my biscuit, "I'm going to go shower and get ready, be ready for the bookstore around 3:30?"

Will nods.

I stand up and walk up the stairs.

---

I take a hot shower. They are the best. I feel like oftentimes I procrastinate showering by mindlessly scrolling on my phone or reading. But the second I feel the hot water and turn on my music I never want to get out.

After listening to the full folklore album I finally get out of the shower. I have to make the ultimate decision, wearing my hair curly or straight.

So, the thing with my hair is that it's extremely curly on the bottom half. Like tight wringlets. But the top half of my hair is just wavy and some pieces are straight.

My hair also absorbs water horribly. Like takes over 4-5 hours to dry.

After standing in the bathroom for 5 minutes I decide to wear it wavy/curly. I towel scrunch and use a clip to do half up half down.

Changing into my clothes, I open the multiple texts from Alia.

Alia:

I need girl talk asap!!

I know you obviously saw what happened

WHEN YOU GET OUT OF THE SHOWER I NEED TO LET IT OUT

I quickly respond.

I just got out, come to my room I need a detailed summary!!

Setting my phone down, I sit down at my desk and start my makeup.

A door opens, it's Alia.

"Girl, I need to hear everything", I say looking up

I notice there are tears running down her cheeks.

I put down my brush, "Oh no what happened"

She sniffles, "It was magical and perfect and I ruined it all"

I raise my eyebrow, visibly confused.

"Can you please elaborate?"

She wipes her eyes with her sleeve, "Well, we were watching Princess Diaries, and then we started talking and then he leaned in. So, I leaned in and it happened and you walked in and then I ruined everything. I said it was a mistake and ran off."

I widen my eyes, "And why in hell would you do that?"

"I didn't want to be another one of his random girls of the week"

"Ok well what you need to do is talk it out with him", I say

"But, definitely don't say it like that because he will most likely be embarrassed and shut down. If he gets mad and can't see where you're coming from then he's 100% not the one"

She sniffles and wipes her eyes again, "Thank you, Ivy, You always know what to say"

I smile weakly at her and she stands up.

"Go get your man!", I say trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible

She shuts the door and I sigh.

I'm always the therapist friend. Always helping other people get their story. I just wish at some point someone could give me advice to get my "perfect man". Back in high school, I was known as the matchmaker, never finding her match.

But, it's fine I've accepted it I guess. I just want everyone to get their fairytale ending. But maybe, just maybe, one day I'll get mine.

---

I get downstairs and chat with Mason a little before Will comes down.

He looks shocked, "Vee has curly hair?"

"You are correct William, I do sometimes wear my hair curly"

He still looks confused, "Anyways, are you ready to leave?"

I nod at him, standing up.

"Ok, I'll get Alia and Gray", he says winking

I stand up quickly, "That is not a good idea, they aren't currently on speaking terms"

Will smirks, "Oh I know, they didn't do very much of any talking this morning"

Mason gags, "Please don't talk about this in front of me, it makes me want to vomit"

I cut him off, "Ok no, they actually are not on speaking terms. Like they are very angry with each other right now. So only one of them needs to come"

He gives me a strange look, but then replaces it with panic.

"Mason, we must speak in private", he says

Mason also looks startled so he and Will walk to the stairs and start whispering.

I give them weird looks when they glance over at me.

Will steps toward me, "Ok, Alia will ride with us and Grayson will stay here"

I laugh, "I think we could have come to that conclusion without an unnecessary "private" conversation"

"I would like to disagree, Will and I took into careful consideration who should go", Mason says proudly

I roll my eyes.

"Hey! They'll get stuck like that", Will says

I laugh, "Whatever, I'm going to the car, you get Alia and let's go"

...

The car ride is silent. Will keeps trying to send me glances to see why Alia seems upset. I shoot him death glares back.

We finally make it to the bookstore. I head straight to the YA section. Last week I read If he had been with me and it put me in a book hangover.

I swear I have never cried that long before.

I'm thinking of getting the Caraval series because Once Upon a Broken Heart was crazy good. I browse the shelves and pick up the series. Walking to the cash register, I pull out my wallet. You see, my heart wants me to buy more books but my bank account doesn't.

The lady who checks me out asks me if I have a rewards account, and I usually do but this isn't my regular bookstore so I shake my head and say no. Once I'm fully checked out I walk around looking for Alia and Will.

Finally, while I'm passing the spicy books I notice Alia. I don't dislike smut books they just aren't my favorite. I feel like one scene max, but if it's like every 3 chapters I can't do it.

Alia grabs her already checked-out books and we walk outside.

Will has the windows down and he's blasting Come and Get Your Love. I mean I understand that song always puts me in a good mood.

Alia and I laugh and hop in the car.

---

Practice wasn't too bad today. Will dropped Alia and me off and we hung out before it started.

Currently, we are in the car on the way back from our practices. I think we're close to the apartment but I'm not to sure given that I've lived there for approximately 1 day.

When the car stops I realise I was right. We slide out of the car and walk in. 

"Honey I'm home!", I shout to no one in particular

Mason just starts grinning widely and nodding at me.

"Um I didn't realise you missed me so much", I laugh confused

Grayson is sitting on the couch staring at the tv even though it isn't on. I look over at Alia and she's clearly holding back tears.

I don't understand why she didn't talk to him before we left. I would have saved a lot of unnecessary sadness.

"Ok, I don't know about you guys, but I'm sweaty so I'm going to go shower", I say

"We'll go with you!", Mason and Will say

I laugh nervously, "What did you guys do"

They just smile at each other and follow me up the stairs.

I open my door and there are pictures of Will, Mason, and Grayson everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE. I can't see where anything is and it looks like they have put pictures on anything they could find.

"Oh my gosh it's even better than I thought", Will says dreamily

"Very funny guys."

...

Author's Note:

Hey guys!! Thank you if you have been keeping up with this book!! I'm beyond grateful! I know it has kinda been forever since I've updated but I have been more busy than you can imagine! I tried to finish this chapter tonight and I did! This chapter is kinda setting up for the plot of the rest of the story! Anyway, I love you so much please keep reading and have a great day (I'll try to update more often!!!)

-E <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 117K 75
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
159K 11.9K 46
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
781K 7.8K 66
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
669K 96.8K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...