My Pookiebear Trentski🫢🏻

By Stopsavingchat

πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ More

. . .
πŸ¦–
βš½πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄πŸ˜ͺ
πŸ™ŽπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦²πŸ‘₯
πŸŽ±πŸŽ€πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸŽΆ
πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ«‚πŸ“
πŸ½οΈπŸ‘«πŸŒΈ
πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
🍿πŸŽ₯πŸ“€πŸ•
πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ§‘β€πŸ³πŸ‘₯πŸ–₯️
πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ‘…πŸ«¦
πŸŽ€πŸ©·πŸ¦•πŸ’™

πŸ‘­πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸŽ€πŸ‘¨πŸ½β€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

38 1 0
By Stopsavingchat

(Lunch date with the bestie🤞🏻🙂‍↕️)

"So you've been loving your job?" Linsey said once our food was served. I ordered chicken Alfredo and an ice tea while Linsey got herself a sandwich and a chicken noodle soup with a soda. Since I was paying she decided to take advantage.

"Yeah it's been alright actually I don't mind it," I said honestly.

"I know you have because if you didn't like it even a little you would have been gone by now looking for another job." She said laughing, "So what's it about your job that you love so much?" She asked with a small smirk.

"It's not like that but I actually made a new friend, I should have you meet her one of these days. Her names Naomi." I said as Linsey gave me a dirty face. "What? Why are you giving me that face, hay algo en mi cara?" I asked.

"No nothing, it's just your making new friends without telling me? Naomi is it, I don't think I like this Naomi." Linsey said half joking and half serious.

"Don't be like that I think you'll actually like her when you meet her she's cool." I said taking as sip of my tea.

"Well you don't see me making new friends at my Job," she said still taking offense.

"Well you don't make friends there because all your colleagues are in their late 30's and your scared to talk to new people." I argued.

She was going to continue but before she could she was interrupted by someone's voice.

"Abigail right?" I turned to see a few familiar guys from the Liverpools football club. Let's hope I remember their name, god help me remember.

"Yea that's me, and you must be Darwin and Trent right? Forgive me if I'm wrong," I was praying I got their names right because if I just said some random names it's gonna be really embarrassing for me.

"Yeah and that's Dominik but you already know him." He said with a cheeky smile.

"Oh hi there Dominik didn't see. This is my best friend Linsey." I said emphasizing the 'best friend' part while side eyeing Linsey.

She waved as they took their sets at the table next to ours.

"I see why you're been loving your job," Linsey whispered and she glanced at the guys. I shook my head and nudged her foot with mine. I ignored the looks she gave me and continued enjoying my food.

"Anyways what does this Naomi even look like? Do you even know if she's actually a chill person?" Linsey asked half joking again.

"I'm telling you you'll like her! How about next week I invite her out for lunch? Trust me she's fun," I said convincing her.

"I don't know," she said looking away from me with folded arms.

"And she is really pretty," I added.

"Is she your new best friend now or what?" She asked with a mocking voice.

"Of course not, but that doesn't mean she's not a good friend of mine. And who else am I gonna talk to at work?" By now the guys had already ordered and were watching this whole thing go down while stuffing their faces.

"How about I meat this amazing best friend of yours Naomi," she said, "Tomorrow if anything, I'd like to meet her tomorrow."

"Okay then I'll text her right now," I pulled out my phone and typed away. Naomi was fast to reply excepting the invite. "Tomorrow it is."

"If it doesn't work out you can talk to us," Darwin said as he butted into our argument jokingly.

"Thanks," I said with a small laugh.

"You can't be mad at me when I brought you out to eat." I said looking back at Linsey.

"You right," she said dropping the topic. We went back to enjoying our meal.

"Hey Abigail have you seen the new YouTube video from the Liverpool fc channel that was posted a few hours ago? You're in it." Dominik asked.

"What!" I said confused.

"Yeah I just seen it and there some clips of you, I think your friend Naomi was filming you today during training and I guess it made the cut," Dominik said shrugging his shoulders.

"What!" I said again but this time louder.

"Yeah, I'll show you." He said pulling out his phone and quickly pulled out the video. He skipped to the middle of the video and I was shook when I seen the clip, it was a clip of my whole face in the frame from when Naomi was shoving the camera in my face.

"There's no way?" I said shocked because I didn't think they'd put that into the video.

"And there's more." Dominik said skipping to another clip of the YouTube video.

My hand shot to my mouth as he skipped to the clip of me running around like a dog, there was also zoom ins on my face being a hot mess then of me flipping off the camera.

"There's no way they didn't cut it out," I said pushing Dominik's phone while I looked in the opposite direction disgusted with what I seen.

"I mean you don't look bad at all," Trent said in his scoucer ascent trying to hold his laugh.

"It's all Naomi's fault," I said shaking my head.

"I actually think she's quite funny," Linsey said after laughing her ass off.

"Oh shut up." I said rolling my eyes. " I think ima order a drink." I said as I called the waiter over with my hand. "Would you guys want a shot?" I asked Linsey and the guys next to us.

"I'll have one," Trent said as Linsey and the others declined saying something about how we all have work tomorrow but that wasn't stopping me, and Trent I guess.

"I'll get four shots please." I said.

"Why four?" Linsey asked.

"Well thee for me and one for him." I said while pointing to myself then to Trent.

About 2 hours later we all were still at the same restaurant but we changed locations to inside the restaurant. Me and Trent had been ordering each other shots and by now I was 8 shots in and didn't keep count of Trent's.

"Oh wow they have a karaoke machine!" I said stumbling over to the machine and picking up the microphone. Linsey and the others had sat themselves at a table while they watched me and Trent down shots. I clicked the screen on and plugged my phone into the machine.

"What song should I sing?" I yelled towards the table the others were at.

"How about you and Trent sing Baby by Justin Bieber together!" Linsey yelled back with a laugh.

My drunk self thought that was the most genius idea ever so I pulled Trent and shoved him the second microphone. "You should sing this song with meee!" I said pulling up the song Linsey recommended.

"I don't really know how to sing but I'll try," he said shrugging his shoulders.

"This is gonna be amazing," Linsey said pulling out her phone to record, the other guys followed her.

"You'll be fine just make sure to stay on beat," I told him as the song started to play.

"Ohh wooahh, ohh woaahhh, oh woaahh!" The two of us shouted into the microphones.

Linsey, Dominik, and Darwin burst out laughing as the two try and sing the intro.

"She's actually not bad for being drunk," Darwin said honestly.

"Yeah but Trent on the other side is horrible, someone please take the mic away." Dominik said as they all busted out laughing.

"You know you love me, I know you care!"

"Just shout whenever, and I'll be there!"

"You are my love, you are my heart!"

"And we will never, ever, ever be apart!"

The two of us sang our hearts out to the song while the others died of laughter, but we were too drunk to even care. They also got some really hilarious footage of the two.

"Are we an item? Girl quit playin'!"

"We're just friends, what are you sayin'!"

"Said 'there's another,' and you looked right in my eyes!"

"My first love broke my heart for the first time and I was like!"

"Baby, baby, baby, hooo!"

"Like baby, baby, baby, no!"

"Like baby, baby, baby, ho!"

"I thought you'd always be mine, mine!"

"Baby, baby, baby, hooo!"

"Like baby, baby, baby, no!"

"Like baby, baby, baby, ho!"

"I thought you'd always be mine, mine!"

The two drunkies sang along to the rest of the song and when they were finished the table of their friends clapped and cheered for them.

"You were amazing Abigail!" Linsey said with a smile laugh.

"And what about me?" Trent said walking drunkly back to the table, they all stayed quiet while side eyeing each other.

"I think you did great," I said with a drunk smile and a thumbs up.

"Well you only say that because you're drunk," Dominik said knowing if Abigail had heard him sober she would have a different opinion.

"Well I think it's time we get you back home now before you get even more hammered," Linsey said standing from the table.

"Are you sure you'll be able to take care of her by yourself?" Darwin asked willing to help if necessary.

"No trust me I'll be fine we don't live far from here, and I'll just take her keys. But thank you, and thank you guys for hanging out with us today it was fun," Linsey said with a genuine smile.

"Yeah it was fun! We should all go out sometime." Trent said as he threw himself onto Dominik.

"Okay for sure, bye guys!" Linsey said as she waved to all the guys.

"Bye you two," they waved back.

"And bye Abigail!" Trent said as the two of us had already stepped out the restaurant.

"Let's get you home before you hurt yourself," Dominik said right before Trent's whole body fell face first onto the floor, he couldn't hold his drunk self up anymore I guess.

If your best friend don't get mad like Linsey is is she really your best friend jk😜
I'm been obsessed over Maluma 🤤🫦
Anyways I for got to put the photo Jude posted so here it is my fine man🥵🥵😍😍😘😻😈🫦

Idk why maybe bc he's so fine but when I seen this photo I screamed then went back to get a second look I giggled and was kicking my feet!! 🤭😌🙃☺️👅🫦😈🙌🏻🧎🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 67 7
In which you have your heart broken and Trent tries to help you move on. Imagine.
13.3K 155 21
"your lies cut deep, you watch me bleed" João Félix fanfic 🌟
334K 3.3K 44
Perrie Edward's little sister has never been a fan of football although her sisters boyfriend plays for Liverpool. When Perrie drags her sister to on...
195K 4.7K 30
COMPLETED | ❝Her daddy told her how to fix cars, maybe she could fix me.❞