Querencia || Kunikuzushi x DS...

By Achlysishere

DSMP X GENSHIN IMPACT (N.) A place from which ones strength is drawn, where one feels at ... More

|| QUERENCIA ||
I
III

II

20 4 0
By Achlysishere

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ Candidates

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
|| @achlysishere ||

Upon being left within the location of desired by the girl, he was met by a bunch of people who then took him in with welcoming arms.
He smiled cheerfully around them, and found solace between the groups of people that surrounds him.

Tommy mostly, was the one that Kunikuzushi had been hanging around with, the boy emmits a certain energy that he likes and felt comfortable in.
"

Look here!" Tommy said, rumbling inside a chest in someone else's house, looking through it to take things he needed.

"As expected, see small K, there's brewing stands" Tommy said, Kunikuzushi whose holding blaze rods within his pockets smiled looking at the brewing stands on the boy's hand.
"Let's bring it to Wilbur!" Kunikuzushi spoke, he smiled brightly as Tommy Ran behind him along.

Few meters, they entered a van as Wilbur was setting up some stuff, smiled looking at the two suppose ' Children's ' holding the stuff he ask then to hoard from other people, with the excuse of ' bad diarrhea ' if they have this stuff laying around, hence that is also the reason why there's eyes watching them.

"Good job you two, it's a matter of time before our business is saved" He spoke, patting the two's head with a small proud look that's invisible to their eyes.
"It's better if you two sleep, go to the back.. I'll keep in watch of the surrounding's of our caravan" Wilbur spoke, his boots soundingly upon the floor of the van as he walked outside.

"Come on small K" Tommy said, his hand grabbing the boy's hand and pulled him towards the back of the camarvan.

Kunikuzushi followed along, he's welcomed by the two in open arms, supposedly because he believes that these two recognize the small chain wrapped around his neck, a small emerald dangling upon it.
It was the person that saved him the first time he steps out to the forest, saying to him to keep it in close watch, until they comeback to pick it off him once again.

Tommy smiled, pulling out a small golden chain with the same emerald dangling upon it.
"See here.. You must wonder how we have the same thing" Tommy said, pointing at the necklace at Kunikuzushi's neck.

"These belongs to the property of the Minecraft's , Although it might sound like fucking marking things, but I swear to fuck it's not like those shits.." Tommy said with a breathy chuckle, while putting it back inside his pocket.
"Yours are silver, that means your under their protection.. Make sure to hide it, and don't let Dream the fucker see" Tommy said, taking the necklace off his neck and placed it upon the palm of his hand.

"Wow.. I felt smart, anyways" Tommy shrugged, and went back to whatever he does, "Don't let yourself known as one that's under the protection of the blade, the fucker would abduct you and make you a bait" Tommy said, while crafting a shovel.

"And holy shit, you wouldn't fucking believe what'd he do just to get what he wants" Tommy handed him a shovel, a small smug look placed upon his face as he laugh "let's get sand and gravel for wil tomorrow, cause he's a fucking old man who can't do things for himself" Tommy said while laying on the bed right beside the boy.

___________________

The breeze was cold, much more freezing then the usual rain, small droplets turn into snow the moment the breeze hit.

Snow scrunched underneath those black heels, silky pink hair tied in a messy pony tail waved with the breeze in an enchanting phase, as red eyes stared dull at what's in front of them.

"Techno" The girl's voice, someone with similar appearance calls out and pointed at the small light, off in the distance.
"The cold Thundra seemed to be populated now.. It's a matter of time, the snow won't bite skins" The girl spoke, pulling out her own sword from its hilt.

"Alright" Techno responded, "Careful [ Name ], The snow bites harsher today" He said, although the female didn't listened and pulled the hood behind her over her own head.

Smokes left her breathe in every sigh she made, her eyes shinning with malicious intents, her hand unknowingly gripping it's own sword harder then it suppose to, bruising the palm beneath it's hilt as the village came into view.

Kill!!

Blood places upon the village

Pog

Shut up!

No, you shut up!

Murder!

Massacre!!

Voice's whispers in loud sighs, few villagers noticed the incoming person with black hood.

Few people gasp, seeing the sword shinning beneath the moon as one of them ringged the bell.

"IT'S THE GRIM!"

"EVERYONE HIDE!"

"GET THE CHILD—"

The man's voice was cut off, his head falling to the snow like a gentle pillow as the body fall along, blood tainted the white snow in such a sight.
Her boots stepped onto the body like its some welcoming rag.

The wind blew upon their hood, silky pink hair flies along the snow as screams of terror filled the songs of her ears.
The storm was ruthless, few villagers got cuts upon the frost.

At the sight of merely hair, flies an image of black wings behind the person as their expression worsen with look of pure terror.
"It— It's.." The muttered shakily while running off from the person, its no use to hide.

Run.

Is the only thing, that can stop fate from closing their age.

"EVERYONE, RUN!"

The chief yelled, as one house exploded, a girl runs out with fire burning her whole body, blood splatter against the wall beside him, and arrow pierced through the guy beside him.

Everything was going into stop motion, people were brutally killed as house burns down towards the coldness of the land, children's abducted as screams of terror filled the surroundings.

The figure, Pierce their sword so easily through a village's stomach, pulling out before smoothly run their blade to someone's head, cutting it in half as the blood spurred out, as well as their said brain hanging out.

Few minutes went by, everyone was finished and killed off.

[ Name ] looked at the sight, before pulling the hood over her head once more, her eyes casted with shadow.

Children's cried, as they were getting dragged by ropes on the snow, the frostbites eating their skin bit by bit and slowly burning them with the cold.

"Heh, orphans" A monotone voice spoke up, looking at the Children's tied down and dragged out.
He smiled cheekily, his sharp canines showing which were scaring them even more.

"You see, Children's, that's what happens if people sinned" He spoke, a sinister tone placed upon his voice as he crouched down with a smile, a smug one "It's either they go to hell.. Or hell comes to them" He stood up, grabbing the rope from the girl's hand and drag them himself.

"Come on, let's go home"

[ Name ] trailed behind, ominous thoughts filled her head.. Everything was confusing and filled with question's.
There wasn't a single answer in every one of them, impending the impossible wasn't important, but she sure do hope.

Tommy was okay.

________________

"Yes Small K! Like that!" Tommy at the other side, was teaching the indigo haired individual how to dig sand but into blocks, since it's easier to collect things like that.

"Would you join L'manberg with us small K? I mean, who else can you trust?" Tommy laughed, while stacking them and put them inside his bucket.
It's been awhile since he ran away from home to follow wil, he wondered how the two are, family bonds runs strong even far away.. But he sure does care alot about the purple individual.

It's not everyday someone random got those chain necklaces.. Even if it's just silver ones it still means something.
He wondered how'd they met this particular guy, and what connection does this guy have with them.

But questions can wait later!

He wants to spend his time longer with the purple head individual.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ END |02|

Notes ; None.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 194K 101
Camilo Madrigal. His nerve. His self-obsessed smirk. You wanted nothing to do with him after what he did. But maybe there's something beneath that sm...
417K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.1M 193K 52
"george what's the new subgoal going to be?" dream questioned. - "chat i'm not gonna read fanfiction as a subgoal.."