I'm Hollywood

By IamBassett

My 1st Celebrity Harem Story More

OC Bio
Girls
Logan Kenway Bio
Logan Kenway's Girls
Announcement: Support my new story
Request Chapter
Part 1 - Valentines Day
Part 2 - Saturday Night Live
Part 4 - Breckie and Livvy
Part 5 - Amazing Grace
Part 6 - Childhood Crush
Part 7 - Hi Barbie!
Part 8 - Beach Day
Part 9 - Hook ups that leads to an Onlyfans debut
Part 10 - Dressing Room Fun

Part 3 - Matthew's Birthday

2.6K 43 5
By IamBassett

"SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

A large group of people shouted out to me in unison. A bright white light blinded me for a second, but my vision quickly came back to me. In front of me was a room full of my friends. This birthday was being planned for weeks. Currently, we're in Florida. Cali is nice, but we can get into way more trouble in the sunshine state. We rented out a hotel in Miami. In my little circle, we celebrate birthdays for a whole week. Not just deligate it for a day. So say your birthday is on a Tuesday, the party will start that day, then keeps going until next Tuesday.

Matthew: "Thanks, y'all, but I wasn't expecting to be hit with a flashbang for my first gift of my 32nd birthday."

Sydney: "Happy Birthday, my love." I shared a quick kiss with my wife

Sydney: "These last seven years have been more than fun. And this makes another trip around the sun for you. And you have no idea how much fun I have planned for us. She said with that amazing smile

I eventually got into the middle of a crowd of people. All of them want me to speak. While observing the crowd, I saw a few of my girls, such as Madison, Livvy, and Valerie. I also saw Logan with some of his girls, such as Lexi and their daughter, Emilia, and Abbey. Tyson was accompanied by one of LSU's stars on their women's basketball team. Angel Reese.

Matthew: "I'm going to keep this short since I'm sure all of you want to drink all of my alcohol. I appreciate all of you coming out for this. Look at all of now, I think, back to that little kid with big dreams of becoming big time and how he would react to all of this. It's truly a humbling thought. And all of you probably know that I want to stay humble because I've seen too many people become what they have laughed at. Anyways , I won't bore you all. Have fun. And try not to get into too much trouble." I said with a smile

Everyone started to talk to each other. Some people came up to me and wish me a happy birthday. I saw Sydney come to me with Madelyn Cline behind her. Both were wearing silk white dresses.

Sydney: "Babe! Look who came!"

Madelyn Cline. The lovely blonde netflix starlet. We met in 2021. When she had her breakout role in Outer Banks. Sydney introduced me to her, and I've added her to this little game of mine. We haven't seen each other in a while. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen many people besides Sydney these days. Entering the peak of my career, I've been quite busy these days

Matthew: "Maddy! How are you doing!?"

Madelyn: "I've been well. I cleared my schedule to be here with you!"

Matthew: "And there's no where else in the world I would rather want you to be right now than here."

Madelyn: "And there's nowhere else I'd rather be right now." She said with a beautiful smile. "Well, I better let you mingle with your guests. Talk to you later?"

Matthew: "Definitely!" I said and saw Logan approach me

Logan: "Happy Birthday, my friend." We dapped up and hugged each other. "You're still always going to be a shit head in my opinion, but you're my shit head."

Matthew: "I may be a shit head but at least I have all my teeth, englishman," I said with a smug ass smile

Lexi: "Logan! How many times do I need to remind to to not curse in front of Juniper!?" She said with Juniper in their arms

Logan: "Oh crap! Sorry, I guess old habits die hard?"

Emilia: "We wouldn't want a female version of Logan Kenway out in the world. I can only imagine how quickly a sweet young girl can ruin herself if she picks up your mouth. It's already bad enough that there's a chance she can pick up that dirty mind of yours, Logan."

Logan: "Well, I didn't expect being teamed up on Matthew's birthday."

Abbey: "Happy Birthday, Matthew. You and Sydney are amazing people who deserve nothing but the best."

Matthew: "Well, I'd hope that's the case. I'm a self-made man and promised myself when I was young that I'd be rich so that me and my parents would never again live in poverty. So to be here today is an amazing experience... damn it, I did it again where I overshared myself!"

Emilia: "It's alright, Matthew. We all had to work hard to get where we are now. And there's no shame in admitting we've gone through hard times."

Matthew: "Thank you, Emilia. You've always been too kind to me. And Logan, Lexi, if either of you don't mind passing this on to Juniper when she gets older - Tell her that I told her that no matter how impossible things may seem, if you put your mind to what you want to accomplish, it'll happen. The only person you need to believe in you to reach your goals is yourself. Because at the end of the day , no one else's opinion matters. Whether that's good or bad."

Lexi: "That's beautiful, Matthew. Where'd you hear that?"

Matthew: "Something my foster father told me. You see, me and him were a lot alike. Kids growing up in rough parts of town with big dreams. His was the Army. Mine was Hollywood. And we both made it in the end."

Abbey: "Well, I'm sure he'd be proud to see you now. And he raised you right. You're an amazing person, Matthew. And I'm proud to call you a friend."

Matthew: "Well, thank you, Ms Lee. Logan is too lucky to have you."

Logan: "Alright, that's enough!" We shared another laugh. I got to hand it to Logan - he's better than most British men I've met. At least he can take a joke about British people.

Matthew: "Well, I should get going. Try not to drink so much."

I walked off to get some alcohol myself at the bar. Until Tyson came up to me.

Tyson: "Happy Birthday, little man." Tyson and I also dapped up and hugged."Thirty-two and I'm still bigger than you like day we met."

Matthew: "Maybe in height, but we can measure other parts of ourselves, and I'll win." We shared a laugh, but little did he know that I was being serious. "But damn man, you looking good in that!"

Matthew: "What can I say? I always want to be the center of attention!"

Angel: "Happy Birthday, Matthew. Tyson speaks highly of you."

Matthew: "Thanks. And trust me when I say that everything he told you about me is better than how he put it... oh, and sorry about your team's loss. I'm sure you will be great in the WNBA."

Livvy: "Holy shit!? Hey Angel!" Olivia Dunne yelled out in excitement as she came over and hugged her LSU peer in a hug and screamed. LOUD!

Matthew: "Why do girls do that?"

Tyson: "You're asking the wrong person. But what's up, Livvy?"

Livvy: "Oh hey Tyson!" The two high fived "And hey birthday boy!"

Livvy hugged me while looking up at me

Livvy: "I haven't seen you a while! School and practice have me so busy!"

Matthew: "It's been what? 6 months? I couldn't go another day without you!" I leaned down, and we kissed. There's nothing like making out, just a few pecks on the lips... we have kids at this party, after all. I noticed she was wearing a lovely silver dress

Matthew: "I can taste the booze on your breath. How much have you had to drink?"

Livvy: "Only two glasses! Nothing serious, just the white wine!"

Matthew: "Well then, party girl, you should stay with me so you don't get into any trouble."

Livvy: "How about we get into some trouble together?~~"

I just looked back at her with a smile. Who knew such an innocent looking girl could be so wild?

Angel: "Be careful babysitting her, Matthew. Once she's drunk, she'll drop that whole 'princess' persona and turns into a completely different person!"

Livvy: "Don't worry about me, Angel! I have my daddy looking out for me now!"

The group just looked at what she said in a mixture of awkward, cringy, and surprised... Yeah, Angel was right. She's going to be a handful.

Tyson: "See you later then?"

Matthew: "For sure." We dapped up then parted ways. Livvy told me about stuff happening at her practice. I tried to listen, but she kept slurring her words and forming incoherent sentences. Just like what the old coach taught you, Matthew, just smile and wave.

I finally found all my girls in one place. Sydney, Madison, Madelyn, and Valerie, or better known as Lola Vice on NXT. Who was wearing a see-through white dress

Valerie: "Hii Papi!" She came up to me and pulled me into a long and passionate kiss. "Happy Birthday, my darling!" Valerie, as seductive as usual. Latinas are something else.

Matthew: "You know Livvy is just drunk. But I think you're just being yourself, Valerie. I like that~"

Valerie: "Anything for you~"

Madison: "Save some for the rest of us, Valerie." Madison came up to me and also kissed me. "How's it going, babe? Happy birthday!" Madison was dressed in a blue... I don't even know that is. But she's looking as beautiful as ever wearing it.

Matthew: "Too much time working and not enough time relaxing. So this was needed, I'd say."

That part was for sure. 2024 has been the busiest year of my life by a mile. Being able to spend time with my friends and girls is a blessing that I plan to take full advantage of.

Madison: "Then what can make a better break and distraction than this?"

Matthew: "Not much. But I must say, that dress is amazing on you. Shows off those phenomenal legs so many people, and myself, adore. But I gotta say I feel very undressed since all of you are wearing dresses.

Madison: "Don't be. That looks great on you. It fits."

Livvy: "Ooooh, I can sense an orgy soon!"

Matthew: "Livvy! Relax!.... but that sounds like a good time, in my opinion."

The rest of the party was a blast. I got a lot of gifts but I can't open any of them since we only open gifts on the last day of the Birthweek. Gives us something to look forward to. There was a drinking tournament that everyone except Lexi participated in. Someone had to stay sober. Livvy, already drunk, surprisingly made it to the 3rd round where she lost to Logan. That little girl can take a suprsing amount of alcohol. The finals were between Logan and me. It was close. The objective in the finals was to drink 2 whole bottles of wine before the other. I won. But Logan whisped in my ear that he threw the challenge on purpose because it was my birthday and wanted me to win... like I'll believe that.

Me and the rest of my girls are in my room. I could get used to this sea view

I was helping the girls walk over to the bed. They kept stumbling over themselves in their drunken states. I was able to get them all on the bed, and I removed their heels one by one.

Valerie: "Oooh, papi, you have five beautiful young girls on your bed and you're the only man in the room. What are you going to do with us?~"
Valerie, now more horny than usual sat on her knees and hugged my waist. The rest of the girls followed and sat on their knees waiting for my next move.

Madison: "We're all yours... papi" She whispered in my ear

Sydney: "Go ahead hubby. It's your birthday, unwrap your gifts."

Matthew: "With pleasure"

I first brought my attention to Valerie. Making out with her while Sydney was making out with Madelyn, and Madison making out with Livvy. I lifted the dress over Valerie's head. So she was in her once piece underwear. I took off her one piece and pushed her on her back and started to eat her out. Her moans getting louder and louder with each lick.

The other girls were getting busy with each other. Livvy was naked already, and was helping Madison take her dress off. Sydney and Madelyn were fingering each other

Valerie: "O-oh shit... look at me while you eat that sweet pussy baby."

I obliged and looked up at her while grouping her titties. I was also hearing the sound of the other girls moaning while I was going down on Valerie. Sticking my tongue into her pussy and moved around like crazy

Valerie: "Ooooh yyyeeeesss! You're a God with that tongue!"

I kept licking and sucking at her pussy. Eventually she squirted in my face. She came up to me and started to lick her own cum off of me and kissed my lips ever so sweetly with her semen filled lips.

Valerie: "Go on tiger, fuck me up."

I then realized I was still fully clothed. I hastily took my clothes off and started rubbing my fully hard cock. I grabbed some convictly placed Vaseline and started to lube up my dick

I inserted my cock into her ass and rocked my hips back and fourth, standing her legs on my torso. As I was fucking her ass I started to lick her big toe. I got bored of this position and flipped her over and had one of her legs doing the splits on the bed and the other leg keeping her up. She leaned back and looked at me with so much lust in her face and pounded her relentlessly. To think that there are millions of men that would kill to be in this spot with her. Yet I'm the only one she lets do this to her, making herself MY property. After a pounding her for a good 8 minutes, I cummed in her amazing ass. I turned her back around her back up and made out with her

Valerie: "So what has our contestant going to choose next? Curtin number 1?" Alluding to Madelyn and Sydney who were taking turns each other's pussies "Or Curtin number 2?" Alluding to Madison on top of Livvy, hupping her leg while kissing "Or will he stay with his current prize for a bit longer?"

Matthew: "You are so fucking sexy. I would love more than anything to fuck you all night long one time. But the others girls will get bored without me. So why don't you keep my wife and her friend busy?"

We kissed and I moved over to Madison and Livvy. I crawled over to make out with Livvy and she went back and fourth between me and Madison. I picked Livvy up and placed her on my cock with her legs over my shoulders. I began to thrust into her young, tight, coochy. She's still as tight as the first time we fucked. We met when she was 19 in 2021, as a softmore at LSU. I got a message on Instagram that she wanted me to meet me in New Orleans. So I went, and by the end of the night she gave me her virginity. Which brings us back to now. She was screaming in pleasure so loud she might lose her voice.

Livvy: "Y-YES DADDY! D-DONT STOP UNTIL I C-CUM!"

At this point, in the back of my mind I was wondering if the others could here me. But I didn't care, let them here us. They're probably fucking in their rooms anyways. It's only our 3 groups in this whole hotel for the week. Plus it's a party featuring Matthew Bassett, Logan Kenway, and Tyson Rose. You have to expect drinks, sex, and a few drugs to follow us

Matthew: "You like that, little girl?"

Livvy: "Y-YES DADDY! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

Hearing that put me into overdrive, I put her down on her back and folded her. Fucking her with no interruptions. I think she was getting louder but I couldn't really tell the difference. She came on my cock with made me cum into her womb. Making her orgsam louder than her vocal cords allowed her.

Livvy: "O-oh shit! That was *panting* fucking amazing! *panting* "Thank you... daddy... *panting*" She said in a raspy voice before falling asleep from the intense sex and all that alcohol

Madison: "I think you made her lose her voice! Now do it to me!

Madison giving me no time to catch my breath threw herself  onto me and started making out with me. We stood up and I laid her on her stomach. Her legs keeping her up. I kept my hand on her upper back to make sure she stays in that spot as I began to once again thrust my hips into my 3rd girl of the night.

Madison: "Oooh fuck yes! I haven't gotten that dick in too long!" She gripped the sheets tightly "Give it all to me!"

Delivering on her request I got every last inch inside of her. Seems I trained her well.

Madison: "Ooooh ffuuuckk!" She moaned as I kept going faster and faster. I kept my hand pressed down on her. Completely dominating her. I leaned forward and looked at her blissful face.

Matthew: "Tell me how much you like this cock, and I might give you what you want. And that's not a request."

Madison: "I love your cock more than I love the air I breath! I'd do anything for the dick! The fact that I'm getting it for free is amazing! Especially from the man that I love!"

Matthew: "Good girl. Telling daddy what he wants to hear. Now how about I give you a reward?"

I tugged on her hair so that she couldn't just moan into the bed. I wanted the whole world to know what I was doing to the famous pop star. And make her tell everyone who she belongs to.

Matthew: "Cum for me, Maddi."

And she did just that. She came on my cock. I pulled out and came all over her back. I picked her up and made out with her. Towering over her. I stuck my tongue into her mouth. Even in the act of kissing I'm dominating her. I love how submissive she is to me.

I love submissive girls in general. The only dominant woman I like is Jade Cargill. Sydney is a switch. She can get dominant at times. But Maddi Beer is 1000% in my control. And she knows I like her that way.

I broke the kiss and made her look over at the threesome Valerie, Sydney, and Madelyn where in. It was so hot. Madelyn was at the bottom. Valerie was sitting on her face. Moving her hips around like she does on TV. Sydney was eating Madelyn's pussy out.

Matthew: "Maddison, as much as we can just sit here and watch the show, I'm the director here. So what I want you to do is service my wife and Valerie while I go to town on Maddy. You got that?"

Madison: "Yes daddy. I'll go show mommy and Valerie my mouth skills."
She crawled over to the threesome as what was happening ended. Valerie and Sydney sat up against the head of the bed kissing each other while Madison went back and fourth eating them out. Madelyn was laying on the middle of the bed waiting for me to take her

Matthew: "It's been too long Maddy. Let's make up for lost time, yeah?"

Madelyn: "I'm all yours, big boy."

For the fourth time in the last 40 minutes, I stuck my cock into the 4th different hole of my night

Madelyn: "Oh shit! Yeah its been too long since you dicked me down. Now give it to me! Give it all to me!"

I began to fuck her. But I felt it was a little too vanilla. Especially with the last three rounds I just had. Fortunately, Livvy started to wake up and she hugged me from behind and started to kiss my arms and neck.

Matthew: "Enjoy your nap, baby girl?"

Livvy: "I'm ready for more, Daddy. Need any help with this one?"

I looked at Madelyn. Clearly getting re-used to my cock. She was gripping down at the bed sheet while gasping for air and gave out some audible moans. I remember the show I just saw with Valerie, Sydney, and Madelyn and came up with an idea.

Matthew: "Sit on her face for me will you?"

Livvy: "Anything for you daddy!" She giggled and quickly sat on Maddy's face and rode her tongue. She grabbed a handful of her hair as leverage

I continued to fuck Maddy harder and faster. Her hips started to buck and the pleasure she was feeling intensified tenfold as Livvy leaned back and started to rub Maddy's pussy. Maddy moaned into Livvy and wrapped her legs around my waist

Livvy: "I think she really like that. We make a great team!"

So this was the sight. On one side of the bed was Sydney Sweeney and Valerie Loureda having some fun with Madison Beet pleasuring them both, doing anything and everything they told her to do, and getting nothing in return. On the side was a 6'2 stud and two popular and beautiful blonds named Oliva Dunne and Madelyn Cline at his will. If this was a porno, this would probably get millions of views.

Livvy: "Oooh I think she's about to cum! I see it in her eyes."

A chain reaction started, with popped off with Livvy cumming on Maddy's face, maddy cumming on my cock, and ending in me cumming in Maddy's womb

Livvy got off of Maddy's face. Madelyn sat up and the two shared a kiss. I jumped in and we took turns kissing each other. It capped off with the three of us tounging each other in a circle

Madelyn: "Wow! That was the hottest shit I have ever done!" She said panting for air

Matthew: "It ain't over yet."

They looked at me confused but got the idea when I motioned for Maddy to get in doggy-style, followed by Livvy getting in the same position on top of her. My cock got hard again and I slide it into Maddy's cooch. Thrusting my hips, I kept my mouth busy by eating Livvy out from behind. After a while I gave Livvy some love and attention and continued to go back and fourth between the girls. Making them cum many times. The seman that was coming out of Livvy made for good luberacint for Maddy.

The girls enjoyed it. I think they're getting closer than they were before today. Taking turns getting dick from the same guy will do that I suppose.

I was for sure enjoying the spectacle that was the mountain of pussy infront if me from two of the hottest girls in America

The other three also seemed to enjoy the show as well as they stopped what they were doing to watch. I noticed that they started rubbing each other's pussies at the sight. Well more like Sydney and Valerie were. Poor Maddi was masterbating herself since no one gave her the green light to receive any pleasure from anyone else yet.

I finally felt the urge to cum. And cum I did as I pulled out of Livvy and ejaculated over the two girls asses. I wiped some sweat off of my forehead after I was done. That took more effort than I thought it would. I just watched on as I saw Olivia Dunne and Madelyn Cline both stacked on each other, in a pool of cum and sweat. Panting like animals.

Sydney: "Holy shit that was so hot babe!"

Matthew: "I'm glad to see you three enjoyed it." I said with a smile

I went back over to Livvy and Maddy. Helping them get off of each other.

Matthew: "I have one more idea about what we can do. Or do y'all want to call it a night?"

The girls, despite all of that, still looked on for me. I started to direct traffic until we all layed in a circle on the bed and pleasured each other. It was me under Sydney, Sydney laying on her stomach giving some love to Livvy, who was laying on her side and ate out Madison, who was laying on her back and eating out Valerie from underneath, and Valerie was eating Madelyn's ass, and Madelyn was glorifying my cock. I like to call this "Circle of Life"

The pleasure was non-stop. Everyone was pitching in and doing their part for the group. This went on for 7 minutes until we call came for each other. Madelyn felt my cock throb so right as I ejaculated for the final time tonight, she took it out and I nutted on her forehead. She was grossed out at but quickly got into it. I wanted to play around with her so I leaned up, and dragged by thumb across her forehead and said "Simba". And to my surprise, sheactually found that funny.

We all cuddled up and fell asleep together on the cum stained bed. If we weren't so tired we would have moved to a different room to spend the night. We definitely can't use this bed anymore that's for sure. The employees here might have to burn these bed sheets because I refuse to believe that regular bleach will clean them.

I woke up first. I looked over at the clock on the wall and saw it read 8:25 am. I'm just seeing now what order we slept in. I was dead in the middle, I was spooning Madelyn who was spooing Sydney, then Livvy upfront. The ultimate little spoon. Spooning me was Madison followed by Valerie. Who was facing the window. I felt movement from Madelyn. She sat up, stretching and yawning.

Matthew: "Good morning Sleeping Beauty."

Madelyn: "Fuck. Last night was insane."

Matthew: "You talk like it's your first time in an orgy."

Madelyn: "Umm. Quick question - How many people need to be involved before it's counted as an orgy?"

Matthew: "Five at minimum. Two people is just regular sex, three makes it a threesome, add one more and it's a foursome. Five or more is what what participated in last night. A full blown orgy."

Madelyn: "Well I've been in threesomes before, but I guess this is my first orgy. Thanks for clarifying." She smiled

Matthew: "Well here's to you losing your orgy virginity." I returned "Better yet we have six more days left before the party is over. How should we celebrate?"

Madelyn: "I was thinking we should get to catching up. Just me and you. Alone. Together." I knew what she meant by this

Matthew: "Really? Not even breakfast first?"

She leaned into my face and said

Madelyn: "Fuck breakfast."

Matthew: "Well then. Let's get out of here."

We quickly threw some clothes on. Didn't want to run into something bare naked. We quietly got out of the room and ran to the elevator and went to the floor above. Not even in the room yet and we we already at 1st base. We went into a random room and Madelyn slammed it shut and locked the deadbolt and we got down and dirty 'catching up' for the second time in less than 12 hours. Just me and her.

An: This took me longer than expected. I started working on this back on April 1st. Wanted to get this out on my birthday (April 4th) but some stuff came up that made me procrastinate doing this. I didn't even intend to have this be a sex chapter but here we are. This is also my longest chapter ever in my wattpad career. So there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.1K 27
Short story! Read you'll love it ! โค๏ธ girlxgirl femxfem MATURE CONTENT. viewer discretion is advised . I own copyrights to this book
300K 5.1K 21
"How many times do I have to tell you to not have sex in my alley?!" "I'm sorry, sir. I just couldn't help myself! Have you seen her?!" #1 in RichieT...
2.6K 58 7
Time for Musical One-Shots!! Here's the rules: -Pick a Celebrity or Character- Alycia-Debnam Carey Hailee Steinfeld Elizabeth Olsen etc.. -Pick a son...
19.1K 464 18
โ› ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ โœ ( eddie kaspbrak x oc ) ( it 2017 ) ( compl...