The Lost Son Of Lucifuge

By UntestedAssociate4

This Fan Fic sees us where Issei is the Son of Euclid Lucifuge and Nephew of Grayfia, at the end of the Devil... More

Bio
Top 10 Strongest Beings
Chapter 1 - Unsealed and Adopted
Chapter 2 - First Friend
Chapter 3 - School Chronicles
Chapter 4 - Date with a Fallen and Devil Heritage Unsealed
Chapter 5 - Remembering Who I Am
Chapter 6 - Meeting the ORC and StuCo
Chapter 7 - Revealing my Identity to the Devils Part 1
Chapter 8 - Revealing My Identity and Joining the Club Part 2
Chapter 9 - Receiving My Evil Pieces and Meeting the Nun
Chapter 10 - Sacred Gears and Church Raids
Chapter 11 - My First Peerage Member
Chapter 12 - Phoenix Troubles and A Challenge Issued
Chapter 14 - Getting A Familiar Part 2
Chapter 15 - Rating Game
Chapter 16 - Lucifuge, Sitri and Chess
Chapter 17 - Rouge X Blanc I
Chapter 18 - Rouge X Blanc II
Chapter 19 - Freed From Hell
Special Chapter - My Peerage
Season 2 Chapter 1 - Council Clashes and Conflict I
Season 2 Chapter 2 - Council Clashes and Conflict II
Season 2 Chapter 3 - Emergency Meeting & Excalibur
Season 2 Chapter 4 - Old Friends ,New Problems
Season 2 Chapter 5 - The Leviathan
Season 2 Chapter 6 - Alliances
Season 2 Chapter 7 - Kokabiel & Queen of the Devils
Season 2 Chapter 8 - Aftermath
Special Chapter - Harem
Season 2 Chapter 9 - Changes in Society
Season 2 Chapter 10 - Open House
Season 2 Chapter 11 - Peace Confrence
Season 2 Chapter 12 - Shocking Revelations
Season 2 Chapter 13 - Rescue Operation
Season 2 Chapter 14 - Parental Reunion
End of Season Bio
Season 3 Chapter 1 - Debrief
Season 3 Chapter 2 - Trial of the Century
Season 3 Chapter 3 - Marriage
Season 3 Chapter 4 - Summer Break

Chapter 13 - Getting A Familiar Part 1

1.2K 35 5
By UntestedAssociate4

Issei had challenged Riser to a Rating Game which not only Rias' freedom was on the line but also his life, so he set out to train , refining his skills to prepare for the rating game 5 days in something crossed his mind which he had forgotten, Getting a familiar so he approached Rias about the issue.

Issei: Hey Rias, mind if we talk?

Rias: Sure Issei, what's going on?

Issei: Whilst I was training for the rating game, something crossed my mind, which was getting a familiar, how soon can we go to the forest?

Rias: Well it's a full moon tonight but then the Familiar Master only sees one peerage a month, I know you want to get a familiar but isn't this going to interfere with your training?

Issei: I'm only refining my skills, its been a while since I've been in a proper fight not to mention the church raid considering that was more of an ambush than a fight.

Rias' peerage along with Asia soon enter the room .

Akeno: Ara Ara, I wonder what's happening here~

Rias: Akeno stop that, Issei and I were just having a discussion about familiars.

Akeno: Then let's show him ours then.

Akeno ,Koneko and Kiba along with Rias then show Issei and Asia their familiars, as they are doing so Sona enters the room with her peerage.

Sona: Oh hello Rias, what's going on here?

Rias: Hello Sona, we were just showing Issei and Asia our familiars here, we were planning on going to the familiar forest.

Sona: Is that so, we were also planning on heading there to get a familiar for my newest piece, Saji.

Saji is then greeted by the ORC, but is rude to Issei , pissing Issei off which started to make Sona and Tsubaki nervous

Saji: Rias-senpai, why do you have a human with you here? Hey buddy you don't seem like much how many pieces did you take, I bet you didn't take more than one, I'm worth 4 and have a Dragon King.

Sona: Saji, stop it! For your information Issei nor Asia are a part of Rias' peerage, Issei is a separate devil on his own with his own peerage, Asia is his only piece for now, and you should know Issei isn't just any High-Class Devil , he's a Super Devil on par with Lord Lucifer not only that he's Grayfia's nephew. He's a prodigy in every sense of the word given his mastery of Ice and Lightning Magic.*Sona blushes a bit which no one but Issei and Rias notice it as she mentions his level and power*

As Sona said that ,Saji's face paled as he might have signed his own death warrant by insulting Issei the way he did, but Issei cooled off, and brushed it off.

Sona: Issei I apologise for what my pawn said I'll be sure to punish him.

Issei: No worries Sona, as long as he doesn't go along running his mouth like the way he did just now we're cool.

Rias: Were pretty much gridlocked here on who's going to go to the familiar forest, so how about a competition to see who will go there.

Sona: I hope you not talking about a Rating Game Rias.

Rias: Oh no ,they would never allow us to do that, how about tennis, doubles match actually, myself and Akeno vs You and Tsubaki.

Sona: Sounds good then see you on court.

Rias: See you then Sona.

As the Student Council leaves Issei chimes in with.....

Issei: I don't know if it's just me but I think I noticed Sona blushing as she mentioned my level of power........

Rias: Issei I noticed that too *as Rias snickers*

Akeno : Ara Ara, seems like Issei-kun has the attention of Sona~

Issei blushes from Akeno's teasing as they continue bantering him . As the day passes Everyone gathers at the tennis court , each pair had their own supporters . The tennis match ended up as a draw which meant they had to play another sport to decide , and they decided on dodgeball which the Gremory Peerage along with Issei won .

Both Peerages now head into the Familiar Forest as Issei and Asia search for their own familiar.

?????: Gotta catch em fast or they'll disappear.

Issei: Who are you?

Rias: Ise that's the Familiar Master ,Zatouji, he's the one that takes care of the Forest.

Zatouji: Any Familiar you need you can find here.

Issei: Well then let's get to searching.

As they search the Forest, Asia comes around a baby sprite Dragon.

Asia: Wow he's a cute Familiar.

Zatouji: That's a baby sprite Dragon, they are hard to tame when matured and can only be tamed while still hatchlings.

Asia: I'll name him Rassei.

Issei blushes slightly hearing that while the rest of group snickers but afterwards Ddraig gives Issei a warning.

Ddraig: Be careful partner, there's a Dragon I know here and if she senses my presence it'll be bad.

Issei: Which Dragon is that?

Ddraig: Well shes Tiamat , the Chaos Karma Dragon, a dragon king and the strongest at that

Issei: Noted partner.

As Issei is searching for a familiar they encounter a hydra which tried to attack to them but it ended up being repelled die to the efforts of Issei ,Rias and Akeno.

But after they repelled the hydra ,Ddraig's fear cams true as a Blue Western Dragon was heading at them at Supersonic speeds.

?????: Ddraig you and your host have a lot of gall for coming into my territory.

Ddraig: What do you want Tiamat??

Tiamat: Your host has entered my territory and for that he must die

This Chapter will be split into two parts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.5K 19
By: FunahoMisaki (A/N: I own nothing, all character credits go to respective owners) What if things were different in the DxD universe? Issei had a...
58.3K 1.1K 14
After Vergil and Dante's death Vergils soul has been transported into the perverted boy also known as Issei. Now the son of Sparda will embark an a n...
59.8K 880 18
In a timeline where Riser Phenex and Rias Gremory are never engaged, instead it is Riser's younger brother Y/N. While Rias and Y/N do like each other...
63.9K 860 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...