ᴀʀᴛ ᴄʟᴜʙ [Various!Genshin x R...

By InxTheRaccoon

★・・・・・・★ "[ʏ/ɴ]! ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴄʟᴜʙ!" ɪɴ ᴛᴇʏᴠᴀᴛ ʜɪɢʜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴀꜱ ɪɴᴠɪꜱɪʙʟᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ. ʏᴇᴛ ꜱ... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

189 12 1
By InxTheRaccoon

art club 👻

Miya!! 🎇

I GOT THEM I GOT TGEM

who tao?

WOOOOOO 🔥

adeptustofu

who?

tarter sauce

oh look whos finally online without needing us to @ you

adeptustofu

k

tarter sauce

DONT K ME BITCH

Miya!! 🎇

anyways.
that [y/n] person!!!
theyre actually kinda cute

who tao?

FR?!?!? I DONT HAVE THEM IN ANY OF MY CLASSES
SOMEONE PULL UP A YEARBOOK PHOTO NOW

adeptustofu

no one buys yearbooks

who tao?

fuck

Miya!! 🎇

you'll meet them soon, i was just about to text them

adeptustofu

you got their number?

who tao?

YEAH WHAT
GATEKEPPER
GATEKEEPER
!!!!

Miya!! 🎇

CHILL OUT GODDAMN 😨

adeptustofu

im chill

Miya!! 🎇

youre always chill you dont count

adeptus tofu

whatever.

who tao?

emo...

adeptus tofu

stfu.

tarter sauce

ok im back sry teucer needed me

Master Architect

no one noticed that you were gone, ajax. 💀

who tao?

WHEN DID YOU EVEN GET HERE KAVEH

Master Architect

i was here the whole time???

tarter sauce

k but to be fair you never said anything

Miya!! 🎇

OKAY IM GONNA TEXT THEM EEEK 😍

who tao?

cringe

tarter sauce

LOLLL

darkness.

just an empty black void filled your vision, distant ringing filling your ears. you whipped your head around, trying to find the source. shawty goin crazy.

that is, until you open your eyes and your head snaps upwards. the bell rang. it seems your idiot ass fell asleep.

half of your classmates have already packed up and left, and the other slower half was sticking behind, talking with friends and cleaning the classroom.

a yawn slipped past your lips as you gathered your things, lifting notebooks, your pencil case, and a sticker covered dead laptop into your arms.

you exited the classroom, peering at the other students passing by in the hallway, opening their lockers, grabbing their things, and heading home. any sound you made was drowned out with the chatter of others.

you headed back to your locker, and this time, no one was there to block your way. you opened your locker and shoved the supplies in your hands into your worn down backpack.

"hey." a sudden voice from behind, a masculine and calm one. you turned around, and tilted your head towards the culprit. a smile graced your lips when you saw your best, and possibly only friend, freminet.

"hey frem." you greeted back, and he blushed. he fidgeted with his fingers and continued to speak. "can we..."

"can we call tonight?" you finished the sentence for him. he nodded bashfully. you snickered. "yeah, sure."

his mood visibly brightened, and he nodded. he gave a shy smile before turning his head and walking off, and you could see his older siblings, lyney and lynette, ushering him over.

lyney noticed you and waved cheerfully. you waved back with an awkward grin, and laughed a bit when you saw lynette scolding him for embarrassing freminet.

you pulled your phone out of your pocket and checked the time, 2:35 pm. you felt like you were forgetting something. just as you were about to tuck the phone back away, your phone vibrated in your hand.

Miya!! 🎇

One new notification!

Miya!! 🎇

HEYY!! its-a-mia, miya!! ✨
or yoi. whatever works for you!
friendly reminder that we're meeting up in the art room!
like, right now!!! 

ratass

ok, thanks for the reminder, i'll be down soon

Miya!! 🎇

RATASS?? LMAO??

ratass

lol

Miya!! 🎇

one deleted message
see you there!

your shoelaces drag behind you as you walk through the art hallway. classmates and other students who knew you but weren't particularly friends with you passed by, and greeted you.

"oh hey, [y/n]!" gaming gave you a big smile as he passed by with xiangling and yanfei. "it's [y/n!] hiii!!" xiangling waved excitedly, while yanfei scrolled on her phone, not paying much attention at all.

you nodded back, and kept walking. you saw student counsel members talking with one another as you walked by the office.

you wondered to yourself, getting lost in thought as your body moved automatically to your destination. why is it that you never talk to anyone, but somehow everyone seemed to know you? 

you knew everyone in the school by at least their name. it sounds like a lot, but there were only around 100 students in teyvat high combined. its a small town you live in, but everyone is thankfully friendly for the most part.

finally, you found the art room. murals covered the walls of the art hallway, likely carefully painted by past students of teyvat high.

just as you were about to grab the door handle, your hand met someone else's, both of you holding the handle. it was bigger than yours, with tiny cuts and scrapes scattered here and there, likely from being careless.

you looked up to find the owner of the mystery hand. a tall ginger with tousled ginger hair, tan skin, and empty looking blue eyes. as useless as they were, they held a certain charm to them. 

upon closer inspection, freckles dusted his cheeks and nose bridge. dimples formed on his cheeks when he smiled at you playfully.

you searched your mind to find where you had seen him before. maybe he's in a different grade, he looks a bit older. what was his name again..? jack? alen..? ajax?

"are you [y/n]? miya was right, you are cute." he commented, taking in your features. you sweatdropped and removed your hand. "yoimiya said what about me..?"

"nevermind. yeah, i am. thank you, i guess." you replied, avoiding eye contact. you felt awkward, afraid that you may have stared for too long.

"pfft." he snickered. "my name is ajax, but i sometimes go by tartaglia." he introduced himself with a coy, fox-like smirk.

so you were right, his name is ajax. good to know. even if you already knew his name, you decided to play along.

"apparently you already know my name, but i'm [y/n]. it's nice to meet you, ajax." not wanting to appear rude, you introduce yourself properly. he chuckles in return.

you suddenly get an idea. you cant help the growing grin tugging at your lips as you reach for the door knob again, twisting and opening the door.

"ladies first." you chime, and gesture for him to walk in. his smile drops as he looks taken off guard, his eyes wide. his cheeks redden from embarrassment.

"i-" he sputters, "hey, thats not--" he stops himself. giving up, he walks in. he stares at the ground and mumbles, his pride shattered. its okay, though. knowing ajax, it'll be back up and healed in like 15 minutes.

you follow behind him, and you hear a familiar laugh. you see yoimiya sitting at one of the tables, doing paper mache, and giggling at the sight of an embarrassed ajax.

another girl was sitting in front of an easel, painting red butterflies. her long brunette hair was tied into high pigtails, her nails painted black.

she pointed at ajax, who was doing the walk of shame to his seat, and cackled.

a boy named xiao sat in the corner, sketching. he's in your english class. he looked up at ajax, and glanced around the room before his eyes landed on you. he stared at you curiously.

he had dark green messy hair with teal streaks, pale skin, and bright yellow eyes. you could almost see his red eyeliner if you squinted.

noticing that you were looking back at him, he turned his head back to his sketchbook. 

and finally, a male with blonde hair that faded into brown at the tips, and amber eyes, looked up at you. he waved with a friendly smile. his name is kaveh, if you recalled correctly.

he had a teal feather in his hair, and you stopped to admire his neat little project. he was building a tiny city made of painted cardboard, and it was surprisingly detailed.

"[y/n]! welcome to the art club!" yoimiya exclaimed.

deleted messages: im really looking forward to getting to know you <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 163 8
Everyone is a sucker when they find their ideal type. started: 03/29/24
68.2K 2.3K 55
Whereas~ A girl with two personalities gets invited to be part of this 'Blue Lock' project. Will she reign as the sole best striker or will she carv...
65.8K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
1M 38.1K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...