indulge

By cultdev

more zihao? more hu? more jiro? more eilir? you betcha One-shot series for all of my books More

FANART RAAHHHHH

244 26 12
By cultdev

Credits belong to xelnhacg

Our first fanart is who knows how long!! And what a perfect way to start off the new one-shot book dedicated to all of my stories :D

I know I've said this before, but I do hope to be more active soon. I've had doubts about continuing to write on here, mostly because I'm getting older and feel like I don't belong on here anymore. But I will stay! I just won't be as responsive to some comments to avoid any issues. But I am still here!

Thank you so much for the fan art! I truly appreciate your time and effort. I always love seeing people draw my characters in their art style, thank you so much xelnhacg (I really love the lil zihao and hu, they're so cute)

All new fanart, short stories or ideas will be posted here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.7K 20
"Okay Tooru, are you ready to go to school?" Your younger brother ran up to you, carrying his little backpack with him. "Yeah!" You helped him put on...
15K 286 32
A Stranger's Love Author: Lisjen Kimanoban What if your childhood friend will comeback and become a stranger again. Lisa Manoban, is the only heir...
233K 8.7K 21
When I was born, I glitched out of existence, I was stuck in my own dimension. A dimension that I ruled, controlled. My physical body was laying in a...
1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...