โœ˜ โœž ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๏ฟฝ...

By Ink_Punk

โœ˜ โ”† " ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘’๐“‚๐“…๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๏ฟฝ... More

โœ˜ โœž ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ โœž โœ˜
PLAYLIST
โš€
โš
โš‚
โšƒ
โš„
โš„โš€
โš„โš โ… 
โš„โš โ…ก
โ€

โš„โš โ…ข

73 5 1
By Ink_Punk

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Location: Inside the Haunted House

  "Welcome...to Terror Hospital...", an employee dress as an undead nurse said. Her eyes were looking in different directions; the blood and makeup look a bit creepy. "The souls of patients carved up a mad doctor...haunt these halls", she eerily titled her head to side as she holds a sign that read, 'Guide'. She turn her back towards the group and begin to escort them ahead. 

  "Eek! My heart's pounding!", Aoi smile triumphantly.  The group follow the guide, glancing around and taking in the surroundings. "Careful now, no one has ever made it out alive..", the employee warned the others. She slowly titled her head in an uncanny matter; it made Lu and Killua jump a bit. "Impressive decorations....", Y/n quietly mutter as she kept an eye on the two teens.

  After walking for a bit, the employee said her goodbyes, leaving the group all alone in the tenebrous hallway. Lu slowly dig through her pockets and pull out a small bottle. She sweats as she pulls the cap off. "What's that?", Shin tilted his head. "Anti-anxiety meds", she drunk the medicine down. "Give me a break", the clairvoyant lets out a sigh.

  The clairvoyant took the lead, holding a flashlight and shining throughout the dim hallway. Killua sweats as he stood by Gon and Y/n. He glances at the both of them before speaking. "I feel like I'm being watched", he suddenly whispered to his friends. The two stared at the white spikey haired teen. "Killua I'm sure its nothing! You're just being paranoid", Gon tried to reassure his best friend. The Kurta stayed quiet. "...Just be on guard, the both of you", she stared at them and in return, they both nod their head.

. . . .

  "AHH!", an employee dressed as a zombie appear emerge from the darkness. "GAAH!", Lu scream. Y/n simply stared at the employee, unbothered by his appearance. Killua flinched a bit as Gon stared at the zombie then at Lu, with a surprised look. Shin block Lu's scream with his hands, annoyed by the sudden loud noise. Sakamoto wasn't faze in slightness; his wife and daughter shriek in excitement.

  After the "scaryyyy" encounter, the group push forward in the tenebrous hallway. The hallway was littered with run-down machinery. Dirt and dust was plaster on the tiled floors and walls. Cables and wires hung down the ceiling, making it seem like it was a forsaken place. A light from above lit up the way for them, giving them a sense of directions of where they should go.

  "Wow! So this is Japan's longest running haunted house!", Gon started up the conversation. His smile managed to calm some of them down. (Cough, cough, Lu and Killua, cough) "Interesting! The concept is an abandoned hospital", Aoi praise as she takes in the surroundings. The ex-triad quickly backs up, clutching onto Shin's arms as she saw a dead zombie.

  Shin didn't mind; his attention was directed towards his boss. "Well your family's happy so that's good!", he smiles. Sakamoto didn't spare a glance on his employee; he was too busy looking ahead of him. The Kurta, who stayed quiet, finally engaged in the conversation. "Remember don't let your guard down, who knows if there's enemies here", she warned the clairvoyant. "Right of course!", he nods.

  As soon as the workers look down the hall, a presence was detected behind one of them, it was none other Y/n herself. In that moment, the Kurta ducked, dodging the knife with no effort. "Eek! Another zombie!", Aoi chuckles. Y/n quickly went in front of the group, shielding them from the assassin. She could've knock him out, but she was in the presence of the joyful Sakamotos....she didn't want to get scolded by her boss's wife.

  The only thing she could do was intimidated the hitman. Her e/c eyes slowly faded into a deep, scarlet ones. A shadow overcast them, making the glowing, scarlet eyes apparent. The Kurta's ominous glare halted the hitman's steps. His arm was raise but he was completely still. "You will never speak of this, if you utter a word about this, just know the sight of you won't be pretty", she quietly threatened, only making sure the conversation was heard solely by him.  Y/n swiftly shifted her eyes back into her normal ones. She stood by Aoi and Hana, perfectly still as if she wasn't the one that cause the man to become paralyzed in fear. "It stopped moving!", Mrs. Sakamoto inspected the "worker".

  From away, the others glanced at the trio. They were pretty confused but nonetheless, didn't question it. 'Wow! I don't know what Y/n did to cause the man to stay in place but that was awesome!', Shin's eyes sparkled as he admired his co-worker. The trio stroll over to the others, joining up with them once more. As they continue their tour, the clairvoyant, ex-hitman, and the Kurta stayed close to each other. Y/n glanced at Shin, before digging through her pockets and pulling something out; she gave it to him.

  Shin stared at the item she gave him. 'An assassin's license...', he thought. "Another newly licensed rookie", he inspects it more before giving it to his boss. He then looks at his co-worker, putting his arms behind his head before resuming the conversation. "If this is the best they've got, we have nothing to worry about", he smirks. "That is if this is the best they've got", with that, the employee walk ahead, returning to stand by the teenagers.

---

  "Oh that h/c hair woman looks interesting! I kinda wanna fight her", Obiguro smirks as she looks in the camera feed. "But I want to see the so call legendary hitman go all out for real", she applies finishing touches to her makeup. "Just imagining it gives me the shivers", she smiles. "I don't want you messing with him. I'm gonna go hard-boiled on him", her partner interferes. He was clutching a hand gripper as he was smoking a cigarette.

  Obiguro groan in annoyance. "Would you quiet making noise with that thing? You should do something about your need to work out whenever you get stressed", she gave him a vexed gaze. Her irked expression slowly shifted into an amused one. "Don't worry. I'm happy to let you take him", she assures him. "He's your special friend right?", she ask.

  Her question made him lift himself up from the seat. He didn't utter a word, rather grab the wine bottle that was resting on the table. Using his thumb, he popped the cap of the bottle; it cause Obiguro to jolt up. He then chugs the wine, not taking any breaks. His partner in crime glance at him, obviously taken back and concern. "That jerk's no friend of mine!", he said. Placing the bottle down, he grab another cigar and place it in his mouth. "No friend of...", he lit up his cigar. "I'll never forget that day..."

. . . .

╔══════════════════════╗
Japan Clear Creation (JCC) ┊Assassin Training School
╚══════════════════════╝

  "Yo. You're Sakamoto right?", a teenage Boiled address a teenage Sakamoto. Boiled was a 15 year old with curly black hair. He was wearing a pair of sunglasses along with a black leather coat. Sakamoto looked at the teenager, staying quiet as he hold a pistol in his hand.

  "I hear you're super strong and that you really worked over my pal in after-school training. I wondered what kinda guy you were", he ranted on. He expected a response but he was greeted with mere silence. Sakamoto didn't spoke a word as his attention was elsewhere. "Don't worry. I'm not here to get revenge or nuthin", he smirks. "You're hard-boiled, ain't ya? I like you", he compliments him.

  'We had a lot in common. (Especially that hard-boiled thing) Pretty soon we were around each other a lot, even outside of class and assignments.

  In the next scene, the two students were sitting the cafeteria. "You know something Sakamoto? Out in the regular world, they're celebrating Valentine's Day today", Boiled commented on, flipping through the newspaper. Sakamoto glanced at whatever, slurping on his warm, delicious soup. "Too bad a couple of hard-boiled guys like us ain't ever gonna get chocolate from no girl", he smiles. All of a sudden, a group of girls call out to them...more to Sakamoto.

  "Er, excuse me! Mr. Sakamoto..", three girls approached them. "This is for you! I molded these chocolates from the bullet casings of your favorite .44 magnum!", one of the girls extended the chocolate towards Sakamoto. Boiled stared, watching the interaction. Later on, the two were going towards their lockers. When Sakamoto open his locker, numerous of chocolate boxes burst out, falling onto the floor.

  "Sakamoto!", a voice call out for him. The two students turn and they saw none other than Nagumo himself. He was pushing a trolley that had a large box on it, containing various of sweets. Next to him was his best friend, Y/n. She was seen carrying some boxes of sweets in her arms. "Look at all these chocolates from the girls in the assassin department!", his usual smile was plaster on his face. Sakamoto lets out a sigh. "Nagumo, Y/n", he finally spoke.

  The Kurta teenager look at her friend then at the other student. "Sakamoto, who is that?", she ask. "Dunno", he simply said. The three students turn their backs on Boiled, ready to walk towards their class. "Oh", Sakamoto turn around. "If you want some chocolate...you can have it", he points at the large box. With that, they left, leaving Boiled alone.

  "I didn't take any from the girls in the poison department though", Nagumo told Sakamoto. Y/n lets out a sigh as she glares at him. "You didn't because you took all of the chocolates I received from the boys in the Weapon Fabrication Department", she said in the most deadpan tone. Nagumo scoffs then suddenly pouts. "Well their chocolate taste disgusting", he sticks his tongue out as he shakes his head. "Nagumo. You didn't even taste it, you threw all of them in the trash", the young Kurta said. The copycat shrugs her comment before saying, "Same thing".

  Their conversation became harder to hear as they were getting farther away. Boiled froze in his spot, staring blankly at the trio. "Hey are you in line for the gym?", a guy ask, sweating profusely as he used a towel to wipe the sweat away.

. . .

  "I thought we were two of a kind...but he wasn't hard boiled after all", he lights up his cigar. Obiguro stares at her partner, completely perplex. 'So you resent him based on a misunderstanding!', she sweats a bit. "So this job is to settle an old score. That's exciting!", a smirk appeared on her face. "NO! I ain't got no grudge!", he suddenly yells. Obiguro scoffs. 'He's playing it tough! That's hot!', she bit on his thumb yet again.

  Getting back to the family, they still continue their journey through the haunted house. Shin lets out a sigh as he sweats. His clothes were wrinkled and covered in soot and dirt. Sakamoto stretch his shoulders as Lu slouches over. Y/n was glancing around as Killua did the same; Gon was accompanying Aoi and Hana ahead. "How many assassins are hiding in this theme park?", the clairvoyant wonders. "All that manpower must be expensive", the legendary hitman comments. "They were expecting us to come here then", the h/c, h/t haired woman said.

  "Can we go home yet?", the ex-triad stutter. Her face was pale and she was frequently shaking. "Its fun that there's so many zombies! I wonder what we'll see next!", the young girl beams. Shin smirks, glancing over at Lu. "That's Mr. Sakamoto's daughter for you...She's not a chicken like you!", he begins to snicker. Lu groaned at his words. Digging in her pocket, she pulls out a weird bottle. "Shut up! I-", she begins to chug the bottle down. "What's that!?", Shin exclaims.

  Her face change drastically; a fainted blush appear on her cheeks as laughter sprout out of her mouth. "Heh heh heh...this? A traditional medicine of the Lu family that wards off evil sprits!", she slurs on her words. Not believing her statement, Shin took the bottle out of her grasp. "Medicine my butt! That's booze!", he yells. Sakamoto and Y/n sweats as Aoi glanced at Lu.

  A loud bang was heard behind them. Turning around, they all saw a metal door with various of talisman covering it. The noise kept getting louder, each bang was getting more persistent. They stood still, unable to process it clearly. "Quit making such a ruckus!", she instantly open the door, greeting the unknown with a drunken smile. "SHE'S NOT EVEN HESISTATING!", Shin screams; everyone begins to sweat.

  When the door was fully open, a swarm of zombies burst out, charging and swinging their arms towards them. Lu lets out a giggle as the others stared in pure shock. Once they got out, the zombies quickly surrounds them; a battle begins to engage. Sakamoto threw punches at them, knocking them clean in one hit. Shin, however, was being overwhelmed by tons of zombies. "Eek! That tickles!", Aoi laughs as she clings onto her daughter. "Mrs. Sakamoto/Mrs. Aoi, Hana!", the teenagers called out for them but they never receive a reply.

  Y/n tries to get close to them but with the numerous of zombies, she couldn't. As zombies tried to hold her down, they were quickly overpowered by the employee. She threw punches and kicks, sending them back and knocking them cold. Sakamoto continues to throw attacks after attacks, but he failed to realized another presence. Once he did, he failed to block the strike from the person and ended up flying into a group of zombies. 

  Y/n's eyes widened as her breath hitch. "Taro!", she yells out for her friend but gotten no reply. Smoke filled the area, causing two figures to emerged out. "You clean up over there", Boiled order his partner. The female assassin groans, rubbing the back of her head. "Will ya quit bossing me around?", she glanced around. In an instant, the license from earlier was thrown towards Boiled, full speed. Boiled tilt his head to the right, but managed to get hit; his cheek received another brand new scar.

  "Move", Sakamoto appeared from the mist; he spits out some blood. "Yo Sakamoto, remember me?", the assassin chuckle. "I don't remember you get lost. Where's my family?", a shadow forecast his face as veins popped out. Boiled's sunglasses reflected the legendary hitman. "Whaattt...", Boiled lit his cigarette.

---

  "UGGH! What is up with these guys!?", Killua comments. He slide left to right, dodging the assassins' attacks. On the other side of the room, Gon was jumping back from an attack as Y/n deliver some blows to a group of assassins. "Even though they're amateurs, they is quite a lot of them", Y/n mutters as she dodges the attack. Killua tsk, clearly getting fed up; he glares at them. "Can I kill them...?", he ask, his fingers was curling upwards little by little. "No", the Kurta made her words clear; it was lace with such sternness and strictness.

  The Zoldyck groans as he uncurls his fingers. "Fine...", he finally starts to strike at them. The tiled floors were painted in a shade of crimson; the smell of metallic clouded the extended, dim hallway. Grunts and groans echo the hallway as it was accompanied by the sounds of people kicking and punching. 

  "How annoying that was...", the white spikey haired teen closed his eyes as he place his arms behind his head. The trio were done with their 'little' battle. "Come on guys! Lets find Mrs. Aoi and Hana!", the Freecss suddenly said and with that, he quickly dash away. "W-Wait Gon!", Killua soon trails after his best friend, leaving the Kurta alone. Her eyes followed the teenagers, watching as their figures disappeared in the darkness.

  She glanced behind her, in the area where Sakamoto along with Shin and Lu vanished from. She ponders if she should go search for them or if she should run after Gon and Killua. Finally making a decision, she turns her head back towards the direction the teens headed towards. 'Taro, Shin, Lu...I'm counting on you...be safe', with her last thought, she dart down the hallway. The worker knew her co-workers and boss were strong and are capable of handling themselves, after all, they were the employees under the legendary assassin himself.

. . .

  Aoi's eyes begins to flutter; her vision was adjusting a bit but now she could comprehend her surroundings. She was still at the amusement park, correction, her family was still here. "Oh gosh...I've must've fallen asleep", she rose a bit from the bench, looking around. Her daughter was fast asleep next to her. When she glance to her right, she was stunned at her discovery. Shin, Lu, Y/n, Killua, and Gon were all asleep.

  Lu was sleeping on Shin's shoulder as Y/n had her head against the bench, sitting still with her eyes close. The two teens were asleep next to the h/c, h/t haired woman; both had their heads on each other shoulders. "Shin...Lu!? Y/n and the boys!?", she sweats a bit. Hearing Aoi's voice, they all slowly begin to wake up. Aoi stays quite before uttering something. "Where's Taro?".

  Wanting to find her husband, she gets up with her daughter in her arms. The gang saw this and decided to follow after her, incase something bad happens. As of now, Killua was with Gon and Hana as Shin, Lu and Y/n stayed by each other. What felt like hours, she stumbled across her lover, who was much slim and skinner, with a man who looked badly bruised in a distance. She smiles and begins to approached him as the group stays back, watching her closely. She soon stopped when she overheard their conversation. 

  Sakamoto pause his sentence when his eyes landed on his wife who was in front of them; his eyes widened. He was greeted with a deadly smile. "What was that? Price on your head?", her voice was lace with seriousness; she was clearly demanding an answer. Behind her was Shin and Y/n, watching everything unfold. They were both sweating as they realized they were caught. Obiguro was nudging against Lu as Hana and Gon stared at them. Killua crossed his arms as he glared at the assassin.

  "Huh!?", Boiled glance back at Aoi then at Sakamoto, finally realizing that was his wife. Sakamoto's jaw dropped as a horrid expression emerged.

  The group found themselves at food joint; the Kurta, clairvoyant, the slim ex-assassin, and the assassin were sitting in front of Aoi. Their eyes were averted and they were sweating. 'Me too!?', Boiled thought. "Lets go play over there Hana!", Lu said. "I want cotton candy!", Hana smiles at the ex-triad. "She knows what she wants! She'll be a strong one!", Obiguro's eyes sparkled.

  Aoi slurps on her drink, not saying a word, it made Sakamoto even nervous. "Well?", her gaze was fixated on her husband. If looks could kill, Sakamoto and the others would've been long dead. "There's a price on my head. A number of assassins...have already come after me. Today too", he mumbled the last part but she clearly heard it. His eyes were focused somewhere else; he kept on sweating profusely.

  His words strike Aoi. "Why didn't you tell me!?", she ask. "See miss, men ain't always the best communicators", Boiled intervened, picking up a pork bun. "Sakamoto here just really wanted you and the little one to have a carefree day at the park. Now ain't that hard-boiled?", he explains as he munches on the pork bun. Sakamoto, along with Shin and Y/n stared at Boiled, taken back at his words.

  "And who might you be?", she suddenly demands, glaring at him. "The name's Boiled. I'm a professional assassin", he admits. His statement made Aoi irritated. "Do me a favor and quit trying to kill my husband!", some irk marks appeared on her face. "Yes ma'am...", Boiled joined the others in skulking. "I really didn't want you and Hana to have to worry", he justified as his gaze was on hers. "Aren't you forgetting something!?", she slams her drink on the table.

  She dug in her pocket and pulls out a book. "Sakamoto Family Rules Article 12! No secrets!", she shows them the page. Sakamoto's eyes were wide open as his jaw was open. 'I don't know about those...', Shin stare at the page. '...I forgot about that..', Y/n thought. "Now quit skulking around and take care of it!", she look serious and determined. Sakamoto and Aoi's eyes met; they were having a secret conversation and then they both nod.

  "Okay! Our talk is done!", she got up from her seat. "Huh!?", Boiled mumble. Sakamoto stood up as well and begins to walk with his wife and daughter, holding their hands. "The parade's about to start!", Mrs. Sakamoto points ahead of them. "Daddy you lost weight!", Hana comments. "Whoa...Sakamoto's wife is pretty hard-boiled!", Boiled stares at the Sakamoto family walking away.

---

  The boss, along with his co-workers, watch the parade as the two assassins stood behind them. "But Mr. Sakamoto, how exactly are we gonna take care of it?", Shin wonders. "We get the bounty lifted", he causally said. "Is that possible?", Shin started to doubt his boss's words. "I have to cut it off at the source", Sakamoto answered.

  "That's bold. The association oversees the reward. Nobody knows who's behind it", the female assassin elucidate. "Come to think of it, my boss said he had connections to the association", Boiled said. Y/n sighs before pulling her phone out. "Excuse me but, are you willing to ask your boss Boiled?", she ask. "Huh!? That ain't my job!", he exclaims, sweating in the process. 

  "Fine. First we go see the Dondenkai boss", the legendary hitman massage his shoulder. Shin's eyes sparkle as Y/n nods. Shin turns his attention towards the powerhouse duo. "So where's this boss of yours?", Shin places his arms behind his head. "We don't know where the boss is", Obiguro crossed her arms. "At headquarters I guess, but we don't know where that is", Boiled lights up a cigar and places it in his mouth.

  "You're no help...", Shin simply stares at them. Both Sakamoto and Y/n gave them a deadpan expression. "Quit depending on us for everything!", Boiled and Obiguro both yelled. The workers' eyes were glued on their family. They were smiling gleefully as they watched the parade. "Its okay. I have an idea", Sakamoto suddenly said which got everyone's attention. "Oh?", Shin looked at his boss.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 A/N: Heya readers! Sorry for not updating a lot on here. I've been busy with school and personal stuff. I've just finished testing and I have to prepare for my exams next month, so I've been studying a lot. School is almost over and when that finally happens, I'll probably be updating this book every week in the summers!

But let me ask you an important question, did y'all see two newest chapters!? Bro, old man Takamura made his grand reappearance!  And we finally got to see Nagumo's full name too which is Yoichi. I NEED to see his backstory so badly bro. Honestly, Shishiba and Nagumo are doing so well and fine right now. (They BETTER not die I swear they're my favorites) Need to see Osaragi in action, but I need to see Yotsumaru make his return.

Sorry for ranting but c'mon! This manga is literally peak fiction, one of the greatest manga to ever come out. Anywho, hope you all enjoy this chapter and please vote!!

4 .28 .24

╰┈➤ Soully / Ink_Punk

W.C : 3977 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 8.3K 35
โ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‰๐–บ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—’๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ two ๐—‡๐–พ๐—‡-๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ-๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹-๐—ˆldsโž ! sequel to what (bsd) J...
60.7K 1.5K 7
ใ€School! AUใ€‘ "If you're so popular, why are people afraid of you?" "It's just because. Who wouldn't be scared of someone who came from a long line of...
6.1K 245 9
In which an ambitious, young coffee shop owner is forced to realise just how unhinged people can be. Or: Y/N considers changing career paths on a da...
94K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...