BLUE LOCK: OUTCASTS

بواسطة snicksee

Ego Jinpachi personally invites some of the best outcasts into his football program "Blue Lock". All five of... المزيد

Before we start
001 - TAG, YOU'RE IT!
| QUICK NOTE |
| OUTCAST PROFILES |
003 - FLOOD

002 - DRAGON

32 3 5
بواسطة snicksee

3 days have passed in Blue Lock, and it was going pretty hectic for some people, like...

"BLAARGHHH" A brown-haired boy threw up inside of a trash bag, his legs no longer functioning. His teammates were with him, basically in the same situation.

A male with white dreadlocks, Saramadara Kairu, held up a water bottle to the brown-haired boy, "Here, Nanase, drink up."

"Thanks, Kairu." Nanase grabbed the bottle and quickly drunk half of it. He quietly gasped for air before wiping his sweat off with his sleeve. He looked over at the treadmills and saw a huge male running. "Damn, he's really been goin' at it."

"He's been running for 3 hours straight and still hasn't even broke a sweat. I'm starting to think he's a robot." The 2nd tallest male in the room spoke up from the floor, his name was Ishikari Yukio.

"He even out-runned me! Haha!" A blonde male with sharp features, Tsunzaki Taiga, piped into the conversation, highly enthusiastic even when knowing he was out-done in one of his fortés.

"You seem happy about it, Taiga." Kairu raised an eyebrow at the odd enthusiasm.

"Of course! It only gives me motivation to work harder!" Taiga grinned, preparing to go back onto the treadmill.

Though, he was interrupted by a heavy sigh. "Oi, I'm done. This got boring." Bacon's deep voice rung throughout the room.

"Already?" Nanase smiled with an eyebrow raised. "Do ya just not do physical activities when ya get bored of 'em?"

"Yeah." Bacon simply shrugged, "What's the point when I have no limit?"

"Everyone has a limit, you know." Kairu shook his head, putting his towel over his shoulder and walking to the pull-up bar.

"Sure." Bacon sarcastically replied, turning his head over to Ishikari "Yukio, let's do the jump test."

"Say no more." Ishikari got up from the floor and walked over to the mats along with Bacon.

"3," They begun counting with eachother, crouching low.

"2..!"

"1!"

FWOOM

They both jumped at the exact time, all strength going to their legs. Though, Bacon still towered over Ishikari.

They both landed, Ishikari mumbling a small "Holy shit.."

"Nanase, how high was that?" Bacon asked the shocked male.

"Ishikari with 103cm... And Bacon with 128cm..." Nanase muttered, having a hard time understanding the situation.

"Could be better, but whatever." Bacon stretched his arms, "Gg."

"Are you sure you're playing the right sport?" Ishikari questioned, "Shouldn't you be in the NBA right now?"

"No, I made no mistake, so shut up." Bacon rolled his eyes, losing interest in the conversation.

DING DONG

"Finally! Lunch time!" Nanase ran out of the room, followed by Taiga.

"Wasn't he just throwing up all over the place?" Kairu spoke in confusion, now standing right next to Bacon.

"Yeah." Bacon simply answered, also leaving.

--

The giant was in the cafeteria, holding a tray that looked small in his hands. He had to crouch down just to press his uniform's tag to onto the scanner. The scanner read his number,

254

And out came a plate that had slices of meat, which brought a ghost of a smile to Bacon's face. "Hell yeah, Roasted duck." He muttered.

"Is that a smile I see?" Nanase smirked from beside him, making Bacon's smile vanish.

"Fuck off." He walked away and sat at the nearest table. Nanase joined him on the other side, eating meatballs.

"What's ya thoughts on this project so far?" Nanase asked while still chewing on a meatball.

"Speak after eating, idiot." Bacon rolled his eyes at the bad manners.

"My bad!" Nanase grinned, quickly finishing his plate in meer seconds.

"The fuck?"

"Don't worry 'bout it! Anyways, thoughts?" He asked once again, leaning his head on his hand.

"So far, terrible. This is boring as hell." He stuffed his mouth with a slice of duck, "Ego better have something interesting coming up, otherwise I'm leaving."

Nanase sweatdropped "Ya do realise that ya career will end if ya leave, right?"

"Nah uh." Bacon suddenly shut his mouth, staring at Nanase while his jawline looked sharper than usual.

"Uhm, are you okay?"

"..."

"Bacon?"

--

BANG

...

BANG

A heavy kick...

BANG

It was late at night, and Bacon was alone on a field, practising.

He angled himself to the right of the ball, ran, and kicked it with his left foot.

BANG

"I'm probably gonna end up making one of the balls explode at this rate..." Bacon mumbled to himself.

He angled himself... Ran...

BANG

"Not my problem."

BANG

"Hey, why is it so loud in 'ere..." A tired Nanase walked into the room, rubbing his eye.

"Get the fuck out." Bacon grumbled, already annoyed.

"Oh, Bacon? Ya trainin'? Lemme join." Nanase approached Bacon with ball at his feet.

"No." Bacon rolled his eyes.

"Aww, c'mon, just a lil'?" Nanase begged, attempting to give puppy eyes. Bacon looked at him in disgust, and ignored his presence.

He angled himself again, ran, and kicked the ball with even more force.

BANG

POP

"Wow, that was amazin'!" Nanase grinned widely, surprised to see the ball pop as soon as it hit the crossbar.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Bacon shrugged his compliment off, walking to a basket to retrieve a new ball.

"Hey, what 'bout a one on one?" Nanase challenged Bacon, his smile as wide as ever.

"You're just going to get destroyed, idiot." Bacon shook his head

"Oh yeah? Come on, let's go!" Nanase begun running at Bacon. He dribbled the ball, doing a few step-overs before nutmegging Bacon. Though, the small accomplishment was short-lived as Bacon's arm appeared infront of Nanase's chest, effectively stopping him and giving Bacon enough time to steal the ball.

Bacon got in control of the ball, turning around, facing Nanase. He ran forward, fully prepared to bulldozer his way through. Nanase jumped out of the way to left extending his leg to steal the ball, but Bacon reacted quickly and tapped the ball to the right, just out of Nanase's reach. Nanase started chasing Bacon, but he was simply too slow.

Bacon suddenly stopped moving, reeling his left leg back, ready to shoot.

'From this far?!' Nanase thought in shock, trying to get close enough to tap the ball away, but he was simply too slow.

BANG

The ball darted through the air, right into the center of the goal.

Bacon had scored a 50 meter goal.

--

"Alright, listen to me, you fuckers. Since all of you are terrible, I'm playing as striker this match." Bacon announced, glaring down at his frustrated teammates.

It's the time that they will be doing their first match, and it'll be against Team V. They were all in the locker rooms, arguing about the positions, so Bacon had to speak up.

"Huh? Then what about the rest of us?" Ishikari glared back at Bacon, fully annoyed that his time to shine was being blocked.

"Go figure it out yourselves. Just don't fuck up, understood? If you do, I'll personally destroy all of you." His glare became colder, while his face darkened. He was fully serious.

"Fine, we'll play in a 4-3-3 formation. I'll be in Center Mid. Taiga, you be up at Right Wing. Ishikari, You'll be Left Wing. Kairu, you'll be in the middle with me. The rest of you are defenders." Nanase announced.

"As long as I'm not a defender." Ishikari shrugged as Taiga nodded along with him.

"I haven't played midfielder before, but it'll definitely give me some experience." Kairu didn't argue, even a little grateful at the chance of learning.

"Enough talking, let's go." Bacon grumbled, getting up from the bench and leaving the locker room, walking through the long hallway with a bright light at the end.

"Wait for me!" Nanase yelled, running to catch up with Bacon. Ever since their little training, Nanase has been clinging to Bacon like a dog. Bacon had made Nanase his pet without even realising yet.

The rest of the team followed behind as they all entered the field, their opponents on the other side.

The most noticeable ones were...

A tall male with dark green hair, teal eyes and long under lashes.

An average-sized male with light brown hair and eyes, with choppy bangs that reached his eyebrows.

And a short boy with dark curly hair and blue eyes. He looked quite... emo. Infact, so did the tall male. What a coincidence.

"So these are our opponents?" The light-brown-haired male spoke, his hands behind his head.

"Let's just get this over with." The tall emo responded while walking over to his side. He had 'RIN' written on the back of his jersey.

"Hey, isn't that Aomori's Messi over there?" One of Bacon's teammates pointed out, making some people widen their eyes.

"Yeah, I think his name was Nishioka Hajime." Kairu replied.

"Doesn't matter, we'll win either way." Bacon shrugged it off, staring directly at the taller emo.

"TO ASSIST US WITH DETERMINING FOULS, A VAR SYSTEM WILL BE USED FOR THIS GAME." A robotic female voice loudly spoke from the speaker.

"Damn, I'm gettin' pumped up." Nanase grinned, stretching his arms and cracking his back.

They all walked to their places, getting just as pumped up as Nanase, but the same couldn't be said to Bacon.

'I only have to worry about the taller one. The rest are childsplay.' He thought to himself, focusing solely on Rin. Some of their players could be seen staring at Bacon like he was some sort of monster, they were fearing him.

"Bacon, we're starting, get up here!" Taiga shouted, standing with the ball.

"Right." Bacon nodded his head, walking over to stand beside Taiga.

KICK OFF!

Taiga passed the ball to Bacon, and Bacon controlled it, rushing forward. Nishioka tried kicking the ball, but Bacon didn't react in the slightest bit, simply getting past him and still rushing forward like an angry bull.

"Kiyora!" Nishioka yelled out to the shorter emo, Kiyora Jin. Kiyora got in his way, but the moment he stuck his leg out, Bacon tapped the ball to the right, and blitzed right through him. Kiyora fell to the ground, dumbfounded.

Throughout all of this, Rin was just standing in the same spot, watching with a bored gaze.

Defenders shoved their arms infront of him, attempting to stop him, but nothing could hold him back. The moment one tried to get infront, he'd rush through them like they were nothing but air. The entire defense line was trying to stop him. He soon got to the box, reeling his left leg back, and shooting. The ball zoomed past the goalkeeper's head, the goalkeeper having no time to react due to the sheer speed.

GOAL!
1-0

"YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Nanase cheered, running up to bacon and jumping on his back. Bacon stayed quiet and slowly walked back to his position, glaring at Rin, with Rin glaring right back.

"Nice one, Bacon." Kairu patted his shoulder along with Ishikari and Taiga. The rest of his teammates gave a simple congratulations and went back to their positions too.

Nishioka was starting with the ball, but Rin turned to him. "You. Give me the ball."

"Hm? Why should I do that, Rinnie?" Nishioka smiled, tapping the ground with his foot.

"Just do it. I'll humble these lukewarm bugs." Rin glared down at the boy, making the boy shrug and start the kick off by passing it to Rin.

Rin immediately pulled his leg back, and shot the ball, but it immediately got blocked by Bacon.

"What?" Rin's eyes widened, not expecting the sudden appearance of the giant.

"You can do better than that." Bacon grumbled.

The ball was loose and immediately got controlled by Nishioka. Nishioka rushed forward, avoiding Bacon and getting to Nanase.

"I won't let ya!" Nanase gritted his teeth, rushing at Nishioka. Nishioka simply grinned, turned around, and tapped the ball back through Nanase's legs, doing a reverse nutmeg. Nishioka quickly ran for the ball and got in control of it again.

Kairu was his next opponent. Nishioka slowed down, stepped over the top of the ball in an anti-clockwise motion, then tapped the ball to the other side with the outside of his foot, successfully getting past the frozen Kairu.

He continued to get past the rest of the defenders, performing move after move and simply using his incredible dribbling skills. After getting past the now-broken defense line, he was ready to have a one on one with the goalkeeper before-

"Fuck out of the way, scum." Bacon's deep voice sounded, as a huge leg appeared in Nishioka's vision.

"Shit!" Nishioka tried controlling the ball but it was simply too late as it was stolen by Bacon. Bacon rushed forward once again, but got quickly sandwiched by Kiyora and Nishioka.

"Oh no you don't!" Nishioka yelled, putting his leg infront of Bacon and weakly tapping the ball. Though, the weak tap was all they needed.

Rin suddenly appeared, snatching the ball and running with it. Taiga saw this coming and slide tackled Rin, but the emo scooped the ball up with his foot and jumped over the male.

"You're letting your guard down, you insects." Rin spoke, getting into an open space at the left side of the field and shooting the ball. The ball curved beautifully in the air, and dropped into the top right of the goal.

GOAL!
1-1

"Hell yeah, Rinnie!!" Nishioka jumped at Rin, but Rin evaded him.

"Shut up, you lukewarm bug." Rin glared at Nishioka. Kiyora just simply gave Rin a pat on the back and went back to his position.

Rin stopped walking when he got to Bacon. "I'm going to crush you."

"As if that'll happen, you midget." Bacon side-eyed Rin, walking back to his position, Rin doing the same.

It was kick off again, and Taiga immediately passed the ball to Bacon. This time, Rin was marking Bacon, so Bacon had to pass behind to Nanase. Nanase controlled the ball and ran up with it. Nishioka ran up to him and attempted to steal the ball, but Nanase dashed forward, out-speeding Nishioka. This time, Kiyora got in the way and didn't leave any weak spots for Nanase to get through.

"You're surprisingly good at defendin'." Nanase grinned, trying to get past Kiyora.

"...I don't see how that's surprising..." Kiyora replied with a quiet voice, still blocking Nanase.

"WOAH, YA CAN SPEAK?" Nanase shouted in shock, but...

"Boo!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Nanase screamed in fear as Nishioka came from the side and stole the ball. Nishioka ran up, scanning the field and seeing Rin leave Bacon. He took the chance and crossed the ball over, Rin perfectly trapping it and sprinting forward. Bacon caught up and clashed shoulders with Rin, both battling for the ball.

"You're really annoying, you know that?" Rin gritted his teeth, trying to make Bacon lose balance, but his core strength was simply too good. Bacon kicked the ball away, Ishikari jumping up and trapping it with his chest.

"Come on!!" He landed, and immediately passed it to Kairu. Kairu slowed down as Ishikari ran forward, towards the opponent's box.

This was Saramadara Kairu's weapon, his intelligence and being able to see good windows for plays.

Seeing the perfect moment, Kairu sent an alright cross that Ishikari jumped up for and hit with his head, towards the goal. The goalkeeper missed, but at the last second, Kiyora appeared out of nowhere and booted the ball upfield.

Nishioka ran for it and controlled it, Nanase not being able to catch up due to one of the defenders blocking him. Nishioka immediately began perfectly dribbling the ball around the defenders and successfully getting around them. The goalkeeper ran for the ball, but the moment he got too close, Nishioka chipped the ball over him. Everyone watched as the ball slowly rolled in the goal.

GOAL!
1-2

"LET'S GOOOOO!!" Nishioka's team roared, celebrating with him. Kiyora and Rin stood back, watching.

"Shit, they're in the lead." Taiga muttered from beside Bacon, watching them celebrate.

"Not for long." Bacon grumbled, walking back to his position and waiting for everyone to finish their celebration.

Though, a loud buzzer rung, signalling half-time. All the players went back to their locker rooms.

--

"Alright, Nanase, you really fucked up our play back there when you screamed like a little bitch." Bacon bonked Nanase's head a few times, making the shorter male sulk.

"It's not my fault! He suddenly came outta nowhere, and shouted in my ear!" He argued back, stomping the ground. He was having a childish tantrum.

"Chill out, we still have 2nd half to win." Ishikari wiped his face with a towel.

"He's right, we can clutch this up." Kairu spoke up, "Bacon, any ideas?"

They all looked at Bacon in anticipation, and what they were met with, shook them to their core.

Bacon's eyes were swirling, a creepy grin was on his face. A heavy cyan aura coating him, with a set glowing orange eyes forming just above him.

"Give me the ball, I'll put them in their grave."

--

They walked out of the locker rooms, and back onto the pitch. Rin was already in position glaring at Bacon, which Bacon returned.

"Let's go!" Taiga started the kick off, immediately passing the ball to Bacon once he felt his heavy glare. Bacon begun rushing forward like he did before. Rin tried blocking him, but had to jump out of the way due to the fact he was about to get crushed by the bigger male.

"No!" Nishioka and Kiyora tried sandwiching him again, but Bacon lowered his body, running faster. Kiyora still managed to keep up, but him alone wasn't enough to stop that tank of a human being. The defense line got prepared, but Bacon barged right through them.

Bacon reeled his left leg back, his sclera becoming black as a heavy cyan aura surrounded his entire being, taking shape of a huge Cyan chinese dragon with purple outlines. The dragon swirled around his body as he put every bit of strength into the kick, making it seem like a blur.

The goalkeeper managed to touch the ball with his palm by pure luck, but the sheer force launched his hand backwards.

GOAL!
2-2

Bacon ran to the side, sliding on the ground while his arms was lifted, "RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

His teammates ran, celebrating alongside him by covering his huge figure.

Rin glared at the scene, already getting annoyed that he wasn't winning by a long shot, so he approached Nishioka.

"Do whatever you can to support me. I will win this for us." He glared down at Nishioka, giving the shorter boy shivers.

"Alright, if you say so." Nishioka nervously smiled, putting the ball back at the center. Everyone went back to their positions, and Nishioka once again started the kick off by passing to Rin.

To his surprise, Rin passed right back and looked forward, as if signalling Nishioka to do his thing.

"Roger." Nishioka nodded, running at Nanase and nutmegging him like it was nothing. Nanase recovered, chasing after Nishioka and eventually putting his arm infront of him, but Nishioka backheeled the ball, passing it to Kiyora. Nishioka took the chance to get off Nanase and ran past Kairu. Kiyora crossed the ball to Nishioka, which he controlled perfectly, and got past a few defenders.

He looked over to Rin, and saw Rin staring directly at him. He took this chance to cross the ball to Rin, which Rin trapped with his chest, and shot the ball to the goal.

"Nope." The ball was blocked by Ishikari, who quickly passed to Kairu. Kairu ran forward and sprinted past Nishioka, passing to Taiga. Taiga ran forward as fast as he could to the corner, and crossed the ball to the box where Bacon was waiting. Bacon jumped up high, heading the ball to the goal, but Kiyora once again kicked it out with an overhead kick.

The loose ball flew right to Rin, who took advantage of the good players being upfield, and sprinted down the field. He got to the center line, and once again kicked it. The ball curved just as beautifully as last time and softly landed in the top left of the goal.

GOAL!
2-3

"Nice one, Ri-" Nishioka was about to congratulate Rin, but got cut off by his glare.

"Shut up, you insect. A one goal difference isn't good enough." He spoke coldly, bumping shoulders with Nishioka to go back to his spot.

"Alright..." Nishioka mumbled, recieving a shoulder pat by Kiyora.

"Hurry up, you fucks. Let's continue." Bacon spoke, slightly scaring the two. They did end up listening and went to their side.

Taiga kicked the ball to Bacon, and Bacon passed to Ishikari. "Link up with me, hobo."

"If you say so, you unshakeable object." Ishikari scooped the ball over Kiyora, right over to Bacon. Bacon pushed past a defender, and passed the ball back to Ishikari. Bacon ran to the center towards a box, and Ishikari immediately went to cross it, but Rin intercepted before he could.

"Shit!" Ishikari gritted his teeth

"Lukewarm." Rin crossed the ball to Nishioka who was at the center of the field, but Nanase was stuck on him.

"Get off me!" Nishioka yelled, attempting to get a good angle to control the ball.

"Hell nah!" Nanase stayed persistent and managed to tap the ball, which Kairu stole.

"I appreciate it." Kairu ran forward, but Kiyora crashed into him. "Argh, you're surprisingly sturdy."

"...Okay..." Kiyora mumbled, applying more force, nearly pushing Kairu off his feet.

"Shit- Sorry about this, Bacon." Kairu booted the ball to Bacon whose left side was being heavily locked down by Rin. The ball curved to Bacon's right side where Nishioka was approaching at a quick pace.

"Gotcha, idiot." Bacon grinned at Rin, who looked at him in confusion. Bacon reeled his right leg back, waiting for the ball to pass his foot.

Rin's eyes widened in realization, "No way, a shot with his right foot..?" Rin gritted his teeth, extending his right leg from behind bacon, trying to reach the ball, but it was too late.

Bacon's eyes swirled in egoism, the moment the ball passed the bottom of his foot, he launched his leg forward, shooting the ball with his right foot.

BANG

The ball went right past the Goalkeeper's head.

GOAL!
3-3

The field went silent.

"What the fuck..?" Rin muttered, dumbfounded.

"I'm Bacon." He randomly introduced himself, "Usually a defender." He stared at Rin in the eyes, "One of the Outcasts." His eyes swirled crazily. "I just happen to be ambidextrous."

"BACOOOOONNNN!!!" His teammates once again covered hi-

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" He yelled, glaring at them. "You guys did jack shit. The only one who deserves to celebrate it is me and Sarama-whatever-his-name-was."

He barged past them all, going right back to his position. He looked at the clock, and saw 4 more minutes on the clock.

"Come on, idiots. One more goal." He grumbled, glaring right at Rin, who returned it just as fiercely.

Nishioka passed it to Kiyora this time, who dashed down the field, doing a roulette around Taiga. Nishioka caught up, and Kiyora passed to him.

"Hello~" Nanase tackled the ball away, which went right to Taiga. Taiga nutmegged one of the defenders, running past him without slowing down at all.

It was Taiga's weapon, the ability to get around someone without losing speed in the slightest, and his good stamina.

He continued nutmegging defender after defender, until he got to the box whic-

Rin came from Taiga's blindspot, stealing the ball.

"Shit! He's good at exploiting blindspots?!" Taiga yelled, quickly turning around and bashing shoulders with Rin. He applied force, but Rin didn't react.

"Hey." Bacon rushed at Rin, slide tackling. Rin managed to jump over him in time, but the ball couldn't. The ball got launched towards the goal, but unfortunately hit the crossbar.

"FUCK!" Bacon yelled, getting up and rushing at the ball, but it was too late. Kiyora appeared and overhead kicked the ball down field once again, landing in Rin's grasp.

"GET BACK, QUICK!!!" Taiga yelled, running as fast as he could with Nanase, Bacon, Kairu, and Ishikari.

"Come on, pest." Rin linked up with Nishioka, trading passes to get past each remaining defender.

Nishioka passed the ball back to Rin, grinning. "I'll let ya have the hattrick."

Rin simply scoffed, banging the ball with all his force right to the top left, completely ignoring the fact he was supposed to be scoring smooth goals.

But...

The goalkeeper punched the ball, making it hit the post.

"Oh my fucking god." Rin grumbled, sprinting as fast as he could, but quickly got held back by Bacon. "Get out of the way, you lukewarm titan!"

"Hell no, you retard!" Bacon lowered his figure, speeding up.

"HURRY UP!!"

"FASTER!!"

"GET THE BALL BEFORE THEM!!"

Nanase and the others were following close behind, but it was all worthless.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion as Kiyora dashed infront of them with his superior speed, and direct kicked the ball into the net.

GOAL!
3-4

A loud buzzer rung throughout the field, signalling that the match ended.

"FUCK." Bacon kicked the ground, the fake grass flying around the place.

Nanase fell to his knees, "Shit! We were so close..!"

The others looked down in defeat, ashamed of not doing much.

"You had the right mindset, but at the end, you were still nothing but lukewarm." Rin's cold voice was directed to Bacon.

"I'll fucking crush you next time." Bacon glared at Rin, clenching his fists, drawing blood.

"If we meet again in the field, let's hope it's when nobody is holding us back." Rin bumped shoulders with Bacon, walking to the exit. Bacon glared at him throughout the whole way.

"I'm going to kill him if we ever meet again." Bacon grumbled, but saw someone staring up at him.

"Hah, how'd ya like that?!" It was some random shitty defender from Rin's team. "How's the weather up there, bitch?!"

"It's raining."

Bacon spat on him.

--

ADDITIONAL TIME

Apollo was called to Ego's office.

He skipped down the hall, humming, with a big smile on his face. He was a happy lil boy. A silly lil boy. The happiest silly lil boy.

He got to the door of Ego's office, and just barged in without knocking.

His gold eye shined, seeing all the screens with camera footage and player stats.

Ego swiveled his chair backwards to look at Apollo, "Did no one ever teach you how to knock?"

"They did~!"

"Then why didn't you?"

"I couldn't be bothered, of course!"

Apollo got closer, and looked beside Ego. And what he saw...

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!! A WOMAAAAAANNN!!"

...Was Anri...

Apollo is terrified of women.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!"

Anri screamed along with him, just a natural instinct of hers.

"CAN BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP?!" Ego yelled, a tick mark visible on his forehead.

They stopped, Anri taking deep breaths to calm herself down, but Apollo was still very clearly trembling.

"Okay, so, Apollo..." Ego gazed at Apollo, "Can you explain why...

The only things you brought in your bag when you came here...

Was a cat and a Batman action figure?"

Ego pulled out an alive cat from Apollo's Hello Kitty backpack. It was a void. He also pulled out the Batman figure.

"Oh, that's Milk! He's actually a biblically accurate angel stuck inside a cat's body!" Apollo happily pointed out, seemingly forgetting about the fear from before.

"...Okay..?" Ego looked at him like he was crazy, as if he wasn't crazy himself. "What about the action figure?"

"Oh, it looked cool, so I just thought 'I'ma bring it with me!' and there you go!" Apollo grinned

Anri spoke up, "That's a weird reaso-"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH A WOMAAAAAAANNN!!"

"APOLLO, GOD FUCKING DAMN IT-"

DAY 1 GAME RESULTS

STRATUM 1
BACON (3) VS. RIN (4)

STRATUM 3
HORI (5) VS. RANDOM (1)

STRATUM 5
GRIM (2) VS. BAROU (3)

OUT (DIDN'T PLAY)
APOLLO
ONEZ

---

first time writing a football match, was probably really bad but i tried my best

i'll probably write a chapter for the jjk fic next

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

49.8K 2.2K 26
𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕 𝘉𝘌𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘖𝘍 𝘒𝘈𝘐𝘚𝘌𝘙'𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠 While her brother was a menace on the soccer field, she was...
14.5K 524 6
Various Blue Lock x Reader Y/N is one of the top soccer players in the country of Japan. She possesses an Ego unlike no other, self almost. One day...
2.3K 148 10
When a lone street football player gets dragged into blue lock Blue lock does not belong to me only kaito does
4K 115 12
The Japanese Football Association's aspiration for World Cup triumph drives them to introduce an intensive training regimen in the quest to discover...