INSEPARABLE πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
γ€Š1》
γ€Š2》
γ€Š3》
γ€Š4》
γ€Š5》
γ€Š6》
γ€Š7》
γ€Š8》
γ€Š9》
γ€Š10》
γ€Š11》
γ€Š12》
γ€Š13》
γ€Š 14》
γ€Š15》
γ€Š16》
γ€Š17》
γ€Š18》
γ€Š19》
γ€Š20》
γ€Š21》
γ€Š22》
γ€Š23》
γ€Š24》
γ€Š 25》
γ€Š26》
γ€Š27》
γ€Š28》
γ€Š29》
γ€Š30》
γ€Š31》
γ€Š32》
γ€Š33》
γ€Š34》
γ€Š35》
γ€Š36 》
γ€Š37》
γ€Š38》
Not an update
γ€Š39》
γ€Š40》
γ€Š41》
γ€Š42》
γ€Š43》
γ€Š44》
γ€Š45》
γ€Š46》
γ€Š47》
γ€Š49》
γ€Š50》
γ€Š51》
γ€Š52》
γ€Š53》
γ€Š54》
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
πŸ₯°Appreciation to y'allπŸ₯°

γ€Š48》

1K 82 26
By Diauthorgeorgia

Carefully I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body before heading to the faucet to brush my teeth. Looking at myself in the mirror, I heave a sigh before placing the tooth brush inside of my mouth.

There's no way I can avoid my home any longer and I will just of to deal with my mother's bad vibes about Iesha's pregnancy and anything else that comes with that.

was I wrong?

Mi cah imagine if mi did abort Talia enu, look on di joy weh shi bring mi....

Another sigh leaves me as I am feeling bad for how hard I was on her earlier for doing her homework. I tried to have the patience to deal with her when it comes to that but it's just triggers me off when she is saying or doing nonsense when I clearly explain what she should do.

mi need to be more calm and have more patience wid har...

Rinsing out my mouth, I dried my face then head to the room to get dress, just some simple silk two piece nigtwear. The place seems a bit too quiet and I swear I've heard like cartoon earlier. As I step out of the room, I see Sanjay by the room door that Talia sleeps in.

"She wah yuh cum put her to bed" He said then brush pass me to the room.

him full a attitude bra... a waom tuh him?

Shrugging it off, I walk inside of the room and see my baby wrap up under her blanket with her big teddy in her arms. Her smile get bright when she sees me and I join her in bed to make her get more comfortable and fall a sleep quickly.

"Hey mommy's baby" I cooed as I pepper her cheeks with small kisses.

"Mommy" She giggles as she try to wiggle out of my hold.

"I'm sorry for being rough to you earlier and I promise to be more gentle with you whenwver I am assisting you with your homework, ok?" I told her, pulling her face gently to look into her beautiful eyes.

"Ok mommy, I forgive you" She wrap her tinny hands around my neck.

"Now go get some rest for school tomorrow" I told her as I help her to get back comfortable under the blanket.

shi no use to fi sleep by har self enu suh mi affi lay beside her fi shi go sleep...

"Mommy, when is grandma Marcia coming?" She asked, the sleep sound evident in her voice.

"About next week mama for your graduation and if all goes well then you will be going overseas with her for the holiday" I told her and her eyes lit up.

Har granny want har fi cum spend di summer suh mi a hope mi get har visa fi shi go... mi heart already a drop out fi shi go so far wid out mi but mi wah shi get di experience tuh..

"Yeah" She cheered.

All I want for my baby is for her to be happy and have the best life, one that I didn't have when I was growing up and as much as life as taken from me, it also gives to me and I can't compare my father's life to material things but he die leaving me set for life if I use all that cash wisely.

As fi di car mart, mi cah face it rite now suh mi juss a mek carlos deal wid it until mi trang enuff...

"Goodnight mommy" Talia said sleepily.

"Goodnight baby" I whispered feeling my eyes drawing the sleep from her.

She snuggle up closer to me and pull my arms around her small body, feeling relax and comfortable I know soon I might end up sleeping aswell.

-------

"Kacian" I feel my body being slap lightly then slightly shaking, my eyes flutter open to see Sanjay standing over me and that's when I realize that I fell asleep in Talia's bed. Hearing her slightly snoring, I careful ease her out of my arms and get off the bed.

Once I see that she is comfortable and fully cover, I follow Sanjay to his room wondering why he have such a attitude like he's on his menstrual. He stand by the bed looking at me seriously as he rock back and forth on his feet with his hands tuck inside of his pocket.

"Weh yuh and da bwoy deh over deh so ina?" He question and I mentally rolled my eyes as I close the door.

"Weh ya talk bout again Jay?" I hissed my teeth. "Mi wah sleep enuh and yuh a come to mi wid foolishness" I grumbled as I use the top sheet to brush off the bed.

He grab the sheet from my hand which have me looking at him like he lost his damn mind because what's the meaning of this reaction. He throw the sheet across the room and spin my body around fully to face him.

"Sanja-

"Mi nah ask yuh again, weh yuh and da bwoy deh in a?" he asked again as he points to the direction of Sebastian's home.

"Nothing Sanjay, weh mi and him fi ina a B?" I asked, getting annoyed of his action.

"Suh weh ya cook gi man fa like a yuh man eh? yuh share food geh him before all mi Kay and a seh unu nuh in a ntn. weh him a do mi mi yaad!" He dragged the last part as he try to keep his voice low.

Thanks much Talia! parrot, not like mi a hide ntn but dhis a y mi neva mention eh...

"Jay mi only give him di lil food becaz him fix di line and ask if him can get some and B mi share your's first and place it in the microwave... to be kind nuh mean mi in a ntn wid him Babes" I try to keep my voice calm and reason with him.

"Mi nah tell yuh again fi low out da company deh,hear mi a tell yuh" He hissed his teeth and walk to the other side of the bed. "Is like ya try find yuh way ina him heart bout ya cook gi man, dweet a bloodclaat gain ere" He points at me with the pillow.

"Jay tap behave suh, a jus likkle food, wah wrong wid dhat like a all-

"Weh yuh mean wah wrong wid dhat? Mi nuh wah mi ooman a feed no man, mi nuh care if him did a dead fi hungry, mi sure him have pot and stove ova deh.... weh ya tell mi seh Kay" He aggressively throw the pillow back down on the bed.

Nuh look like him a dun enu...

"bout ntn nuh wrong wid dhat.... wah mi post up ova pink wall or dream bout eh and hear weh di followers dhem wud a seh? how dhat look fi ya feed man and yuh know di battyman like yuh and yuh still a fren him..." He stared at me hard. "Kacian, if yuh eva ramp wid mi, nuh avoid him ere mi a tell yuh" he added right before jumping on the bed.

"Ok Sorry" I sigh getting on the other side of the bed. "mi juss did a be kind but since it mek yuh so upset, I won't do it again" I move on to the bed until I was close enough to him.

He's lieing on his back with one hand over his forehead as he look into the ceiling panting hard. I place my hand on his chest to get his attention but he didn't spare me a look.

uncle vex yf...

"Jay I'm sorry" I gently rub my hand over his chest. "Babes talk to mi nuh" I whined as I try to get his attention.

"B lowe mi mhon" He hissed his teeth and shift a bit away from me.

"Stop nuh jay, hear mi apologise deh" I snuggle onto him more again.

"No rate dhem style deh my girl and yuh not even tell mi bout it enu and the next thing" He shift on his side to face me directly. "Nuh mek no man offer Talia ntn, him nuh related to her nor yuh bout fucking friend" he grumble.

"Ok I won't" I obliged.

no man, how yuh suh calm... no back answer gyal juss humble suh

Ignoring my subconscious, I throw one of my leg over him and one of my hand around his neck, his warm body temperature suddenly gives me warmth and comfort.

"Yuh calm now?" I whispered into his ears.

"No" He answered.

"Cum mi sell yuh some sex" I whispered into his ears and he quickly look at me.

"Weh yuh seh?" He laughed out as he try to comprehend what I said.

"Mi wah sell yuh lil sex?" I repeat as I sit upright.

"A weh yuh deh pon in a di nite ya B? Mi fi buy mi own a things?" He laughed as he prop up on his elbows.

"why not? mi feel fi sell yuh it tonite" I bit on my bottom lips and he grip my leg gently.

"How much a bruk?" He whispered and I burst out into laughter.

This is how I like to see him, calm and happy, I cant be bother with the vibes and for us to be arguing day in and day out over simple little things or foolishness. He starts rubbing his boxer front which have me laughing even harder.

"Ansa nuh B?" He whined, placing small kiss on my shoulder.

"30 grand a bruk" I told him.

"30 grand fi one bruk? robbery dhat B" he continue kissing my shoulder.

"Yuh tek long fi cum, suh a dhat mi affi charge"

"Arite, 50k fi di entire package" he negotiate.

"wah entire package?" I raise my brows at him.

"Entertainment, heads and sex" He list out as he counts on his fingers and I widen my eyes at him.

fuss of all mi nuh know fi suck buddy and di size a fi him ago mash up mi throat ole... da man ya man..

"yuh wah too much in a life" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Please B, a nuh like a ntn weh ya do often... please yuh man baby" he place his hands between my legs and squeeze it gently.

"Dhat a toovmuch work Jay" I complained, the thought of it sound excited though.

"please baby, mek mi feel nice nuh" He said, bringing my face to his and kiss my lips. "please mi b" he whispered.

"Ok" I mumbled against his lips.

The moment I get off the bed, he dim the light enough to see me as well as to make the mood right. He then reach for his phone and put on naked by Marques Houston then sit back against the bed head watching me attentively while licking his lips.

Shyness starts to take me over but I like the idea of role play so I slowly loosen up and remove the bonnet from my head, making my hair free. As the music plays, I slowly rock my body to loosen up some more then I start to slow wine.

"Yes mi baby, mhmm.. show skin baby!" Sanjay starts clapping and I of to fight back my laughter.

As he requested, I slowly pull down one strap of my blouse while peeping at him over my shoulder.

He continue to cheer wanting to see more so with my back still turn to him and I'm winning, I remove the other strap. The music is really a vibe for me, I bit on my lips as I slowly and teasingly push the blouse under my breast still not giving him a peek.

"Come on baby turn the lights off let's get naked! come on babygirl you know I just can't take it!" he sings out along with the song.

Dropping the blouse to my feet, I step out of it and turn around with my hands covering my boobs.

Gentle I press my teeth on my bottom lip and starts rotating my waist to the beat of the song, freeing my beast, my hands move to my shorts waist teasingly as I stare at him going crazy.

"Let your panties hit the floor, let your body steal the show right now(right now)" He continue singing.

He moves to the edge of the bed when he sees the shorts drop at my feet so now I am only in my royal blue, lace panty. He reach out to me and starts rubbing his hands over my body, he pull me down into his lap and I starts grinding on his.

"Mi love yuh yf B" He whispered into my ears.

That turns me on even more and my grinding get faster especially when I feel his d!ck twitching underneath me sending bolt of electricity through my body. He pepper kisses down my spin then move back up to my shoulders, he then spin my face to his and kiss me deeply.

"want mi?" He mumbled against my lips.

"Soon" I whispered.

Getting off him, I stare into his eyes mischievously before dropping to my knees with a bit of nervousness inside of me because I have no idea what I am about to do and I don't want to do this wrong.

Is there a wrong or right way though? Girls wid di hangle dangle throat, unu mi a ask...  a so khandy did seh thou...🤣

"Yuh gud wid dhis babes?" He tilt my head up to see if I am good.

"Yes" I seductively answer.

After he drop his boxer, I place my hands on his chest pushing him slightly to lay down. Seeing the sight infront of me want to make me have second thought but I come this far to back down, nope.

mi a mek try nuh mash up mi throat in a di process ya...

Sanjay suck in a breath when I wrap my fingers around his length, he spread his arms across and curl up his toes as I pump it up and down teasingly.

di things gyal do wen dhem love a man... watch mi...

Slowly I place my lips to his tip and him smell well good, giving me even more vibes to please him.

"Bombaclaat baby!" He groaned as I starts sucking on his tip. His hand find my hair immediately, pushing me further on.

Each time I go down on his d!ck, he moan out, and grip a habd full of my hair. I'm not an expert but base on his reaction and words it's seems as I am doing a pretty good job which give me the energy to continue.

I continue to please him enjoying his moan, his d!ck get hard inside of my mouth and the groan he made is like he's about to come.

He pulled me up quickly and starts kissing my neck, breasts then my lips before positioning me on all four. He didn't have the patience to take my underwear of so he shift it aside and slam inside of me making a loud scream escaped my lips.

"Sanjay tek time, oh fuck!" I moaned/ screamed as he continue fucking me hard.

"Shhh baby, loosen up yuh self" He whispered as he grab my throat and thrusting fast inside of me.

My vagina was screaming out in both pain and pleasure, it grips on his d!ck showing that it owns it and my scream get even louder.

only hope Talia nuh wake...

Switching position, he pull me up on the bed and position me exactly at the window in the direction of his soldier neighbor's house.

think him easy...

He lean me up against the window and throw one of my leg on his shoulder before guiding his d!ck back inside of me. My screams and moans get louder each stroke I get, I feel cool breeze on my back only to see that Sanjay have open up the window.

"Who fa pussy dhis?" He asked as he thrust inside of me.

"Your's B" I moaned, feeling my throat running dry.

"say it louder, who own dhis?" He asked with a deep thrust.

"You Sanjay, ahhhh!" I moaned out flashing my head both side.

"good girl" He kissed me deeply.

Switching position again, he lay me on my back and position himself between my legs. He enters me again, slow winning inside of me while we kiss deeply, my feet starts vibrating and that erotic, sweet feeling erupts inside of my abdomen.

"like dhat b?" He whispered into my ears.

"Yes.. mi ago cu- oh shit! Jay! Oh God! ahhh!" my body starts vibrating as I feel my orgasm, I grab his throat pulling his lips onto mine and pulling his body down like I want it to enter mine's.

"Oh fuck! Mi a cum B!" he then groaned out.

He pull his d!ck out of me and his warm semen flood my stomach, he grunt as he squeeze every last drop on me. My legs feels weak and this tiredness just takes over my body, I stay in one place until he return from the bathroom with some wipes and clean me up then join me in bed.

"ahh mi foot" I whined as I try to turn on my side.

"Hush baby" Sanjay said as he help me up on his hand.

mi wah sleep now... mi ova work..

"Mi ago owe yuh enu b" Sanjay said after a few seconds.

"Excuse me? Owe who?" I asked as I raise my head up to look at him. "After how much work mi too lil while?" I look down on him.

"Suh yuh cah chuss mi di l-

"nope, mi work suh give mi pay Sir" I stretch my palm out to him.

"real bizniz ooman enu" he chuckled. "cash or tra-

"cash in full" I cut him off laughing.

"hear eh ooman, no sa" he roll of the bed and move to the chester draw. He pull out one of the draw and count of some money then hand it to me.

bizniz a bizniz... a him one can buy it though...

"wah mek sure it right" I said as I sit up and starts counting the five thousand dollar bills. "A sevnty dhis" I said pushing back twenty thousand to him.

"A yuh tips, nice doing bizniz wid yuh" he chuckled then join me back in bed.

"Like wise" I grin, putting the money on the night stand.

About half hour later after I am well comfortable to get some rest, I feel Sanjay hand rubbing up and down my ass while he shower my shoulder with small kisses.

"Ready again Baby" he whispered.

"Fi wah Jay?" I look around on him.

"More sex baby, wah else" he said flipping me on my back.

"Jay, mi ti- he cut me off with a kiss.

And dhat's how mi nite end... pain and pleasure...

_______________

It's has been about two to three weeks since I have step foot into my own home and it feels so I foreign, I really don't want to be here but I also don't want to impose on Sanjay too much. Eventhough he asked me if I couldn't just move in with him, I still feel like he need his space and I need mine's as well.

mi believe we will live better suh, mi missing him and him missing me.

The squeaky sound of the gate irk my spirit and immediately sound an alarm that cause my mother and step father to walk out on the veranda. I guide Talia in first then close the gate, it's evident that they want to attack me the moment I enter the yard so what I did first is go by my section and pack my things away also making Talia comfortable.

"Kay kay cum ya!" I heard my mother shouted from outside.

Rolling my eyes, I continue placing Talia's tablet on charge, switch the tv on then gives her a snack and a juice while she watch her cartoon. Taking deep breaths, I walks outside to the drama, I am prepare for this because Iesha had told me everything.

"Yes" I answered with an attitude as I walk infront the both of them.

"which right yuh have fi tell Iesha fi keep pickney dutty gyal, a yuh ago mind eh? a fi yuh roof shi live under?" My mother yelled at me.

She didn't give me a chance to speak and her voice gets louder and louder alarming the community of out family issue.

"Iesha a pickney, weh di fuck shi a go wid belly eh, as har bigga sista before yuh teach sense ina her head fi hold up har head and get her subject dhem but no yuh wah company, true yuh go careless and have one before time, a di same fate yuh wah fi har!" She continue fuming.

"Iesha make her own decision mi only advice har and as a big sista I did di rite thing. Yuh as a mada wah yuh dwata fi dash weh her fuss pickney, suppose shi cah ge-

"Hush up yuh mouth and nuh raise yuh voice afta yuh mada in ya... yuh a Iesha parent fi tell har fi keep pickney, yuh cah even mind yuh self and fi yuh own but w-

"Chris move yuh ugly bloodclaat and no mention mi pickney in a yuh stinking mouth, dranco mi ever beg yuh ntn fi har yet? Mi a depend pon yuh fi feed mi child dutty man!" I barked at him.

fucking brite who him be fi cum a talk bout mi pickney. mi did a try hold it enu but him pass him rawse place....

"None a unuh eva feed or clothes Talia, member wen mi a breed at 17+ years old, yuh mommy almost box out mi teeth dhem and yuh and yuh careless man run mi out a yuh place memba dhat bloodclaat, unu neva mind har yet... A Ms. Marcia one and dhat's why mi will foreva respect dhat ooman more dhan yuh!" I didn't care how harsh my words are to any of them.

"Carla yuh see har behavior yuh see how di likkle gyal a talk to mi?" Chris turn to my mother.

"Yuh lucky, mi neva send yuh go breed fi tek up yuh responsibility, a yuh foot step yuh wah Iesha foll-

"No a fi yuh foot step shi a follow, a yuh go breed wen yuh eye deh a yuh knee fi man weh yuh not even did know... why yuh neva dash mi weh?" Thhe adrenaline inside of my body starts pumping rapidly.

"Dhat mi shud a rawse do becaz from yuh entire mi life, yuh coming like a burden, a tics ina mi like weh fuck up eh ole a mi life suh dhat would a be di best option fi mi.... A sorry a bring yuh cum ya, ya mi biggest mistake in a life!"

By now neighbor where peeking their ears out listening to us, hearing her words cuts me deep and tears starts dripping from my ears. It's not like I don't know that she hates me, I do but I didn't know she hates me this much.

"It's all good Mommy" I sniffed, clearing the tears from my face. "If yuh did a good mada, yuh wud go find out who Iesha a breed fa and him parents, they are more supportive dhan yuh and it's not like them a support teenage pregnancy but it done happen aready and dhem willing to take care of the child and Iesha so she can go get her subjects dhem... Suh yuh can tap beat up yuh chest seh unu ago mind pickney becaz dhat baby more alright dhan unu" I try to contain my tears as I speak.

"See dhem thing deh, suh behind we back all a dhis a gwan... Carla mi nuh wah har ya, nuh fucking respect shi nuh have... Iesha a juss fifteen and fi a breed in ya, a da gyal ya shi follow enu, nuh good example shi nuh set fi har!" Chris spoke harshly, staring at me in disgust.

Gyal like yuh dead muma and dog shit, di likkle gurl tun 16 from April...

"Mi nuh wah har ya, I don't care who build that rawse or how much money spend on it, pack up yuh things and leave off mi place weh mi muma dead lef fimi!" He barked into my face then walks away.

"All becaz yuh gwan like yuh big and mighty now go find yuh police man yaad fi tan" My mother said to me.

"It's all good mommy, mi nuh affi go depend on man like yuh.. see mi daddy weh yuh wish death upon on, him left enough fi mi alright for life suh yuh think unu running mi from unu place again ago shake mi?" I laughed dryly. "A millions in a mi bank account plus business and lands mother, my father that I juss knew, mek sure I am well good in life something a ole witch like yuh neva do!" I barked at her.

Her eyes widen at what I said, she never know about the things that my father left me because I only share it with Jay and Samantha. Now the big bad wolf is humble, her eyes are now soften as she looks at me but her words already cuts me deep and for that we will forever have bad blood.

"Kay ka-

"Save it Carla, see how God good, everything he does is of good cause... Iesha baby affi good from me breathing and see dhe room weh unu a run mi out a, a shi one can stay in deh otherwise mi bun dhat pussyclaat down and yuh cah get dalla out a mi daddy money memba Kacian Alexia Cross tell yuh dhat... mi a mek sure tek di Francis off a mi name, ntn mi no wah have fi yuh!" with that I march off to my room to pack my things.

Mada or no fucking mada mi a bun dhat bloodclaat bridge!

____________________

THANKS FOR READING.

Until next update bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 134 52
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
103K 10.4K 52
This story is told from two perspectives. From someone who longed for all life had to offer, KalΓ­anna, who had the ideal life that many would kill fo...
1.9K 530 37
HELLO! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE SHOW ME SOME LOVE.. GOD BLESS..😍 True friends that distinct from each other. This story is about two girls t...
2.6K 212 26
Hello everyone this is Kajal. As I announced earlier I m soon goin to post a new fiction story which contains love jealousy, revenge. And may be cal...