The Golden Era ~ a golden tri...

By blossomsinaugust

Meet Lyra Fairbourne, daughter of semi famous witch and wizard duo, for her fourth year at Hogwarts School of... More

Fourth year
There's no place like the Burrow (1)

Foreword

13 1 0
By blossomsinaugust

( all characters ,excluding my own, belong to J.K Rowling )
********************************************
Hi guys! So I've wanted to write a story for a while now, and I've finally gotten round to it. Now I can't say that my writing will put Shakespeare to shame but I hope that you all enjoy it.
My plan is to follow Lyra Fairbourne from the goblet of fire till just after the events of the deathly hallows.
Please comment to let me know that someone out there is alive and reading this. Bye for now, loves yas
- Emily xxxx
********************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
357K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...