BABY LOVE // austin butler

By lover_writes

@lover_writes ( austin butler × fem oc ) Cynthia Beaumont ⤷renowned model living with her two-year-old daugh... More

CAST
PROLOGUE

I

242 9 3
By lover_writes

ꜰᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 2022

𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎

𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 posted

●○●○●○●○●○●

Liked by 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞 and 789, 459 others

𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 Forever grateful to Chanel for allowing me to take part in the Paris Fashion Week this year 🩷

Tagged: 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥

View 457, 875 comments

𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐨𝐧 my beautiful, beautiful best friend 🧡 💐
1 hour ago   reply
⤷𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 my even more stunning bestie ❤️

𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 pink is your colour 💕
1 hour ago   reply
⤷𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 thank you babes Xx

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞 WOW. I'm speechless! Also, can't wait to see you in Australia Cyn <3
1 hour ago   reply
⤷𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 can't wait to see you too livia <3

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 thank you for taking part!
1 hour ago   reply
⤷𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 thank you so much for inviting me!

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞5 how can someone be so beautiful?!
1 hour ago   reply

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞7 and to think that this gorgous woman has a child 😍

1 hour ago   reply

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞8 SLAY!!
1 hour reply

𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆

Cynthia was exhausted as she finally crashed into her bedroom in her home in Los Angeles. The twenty three year old woman had been rushing around the past week with fittings, dinners, events, modelling, interviews and social media content for the Paris Fashion Week. Although she loves her job it sure is tiring, and there is nothing better than relaxing in her own home, smelling the fresh sheets and gazing into the comfort of her own bedroom and not a high-end hotel.

The near twelve hour flight that she had endured from Paris to Los Angeles had been delayed for three hours as Cynthia had been reaching the airport, and when she finally entered the plane and sat down it was the afternoon from her original 10am flight. Eventually landing in the US at 12pm and driving the hour from the airport to home, Cynthia was well and truly knackered.

She peaked into her daughter, Elora's, bedroom to she her little girl fast asleep and tucked into her bed, causing the mother to adoring smile at her baby. Cynthia hated leaving Elora for longer than a few days but she was invited and had to attend the Paris Fashion Week as she had not attended previously due to Elora being a newborn. Leaving Elora under the care of her occasional nanny Mary, an older woman in her fifties that had been hired but Cynthia towards the end of her pregnancy in preparation and who Elora adores. Then Cynthia flopped onto her own bed and fell fast asleep.

The soft pattern of feet was heard before the cries of excitement began. "Mama! Mama! Mama!" The little girl shouted as she toddled into her mama's bedroom after seeing the figure laid in her bed. She stood at the end of her mama's bed with her chubby hands grasping onto the side of the bed to stabilise her standing, and her legs bouncing up and down unable to contain her joy.

The happy sound of her baby's voice stirs Cynthia from her rest and a bright smile spreads across her face. "There's my baby!" She squeals and  she abruptly removes her duvet covers from her body and swoops fowards and down to pick up her two year old daughter from the floor. Elora giggle and squeals with glee as she snuggles into her mama's arms, happy to be with her favourite person again.

"Mama missed you so much baby" Cynthia whispers quietly as she peppers kisses across the crown of Elora's head and holds her tightly. "Did you miss mama?". The question is replied with happy incoherent babbles from Elora, which causes Cynthia to laugh. Elora looks up at her mama at her laughter and smiles an all to familiar smile. One which causes Cynthia's heart to squeeze.

𝘼𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣. The man who haunts her dreams. Shadows her every waking moment. And the person she sees everyday through her own daughter. Cynthia hadn't seen the man in around three years due to her own embarrassment of becoming pregnant from a one night and for foolishly not asking for his number at some point during their evening together. With no way of accessing the man, and as a nineteen year old whose pregnant with nowhere to go, Cynthia had to seek alternative measures. Since she had already started to model for small Fashion brands and on adverts, Cynthia had just enough to provide for herself and her baby. She started to model for maternity clothing when she began to show and managed to sign with an agency for after she had given birth to gain high projects. Slowly tucking the memories of the man she had spent the best night of her life with away into the back of her mind.

Unfortunately for Cynthia, Austin was clearly visible on her daughter's face and the similarities grew. The same cheeky grin. The same cute nose. The same sparkle in their eyes whenever their excited or happy. The same plump lips. Elora was a miniature copy of her biological father with Cynthia's colouring. Elora has soft milky skin, deep doe brown eyes and raven coloured hair like her mother, but her features all her father.

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. Cynthia shakes her head slightly as if to rid herself from the man in her memories. "You ready for a day with mama sunshine?" She asks brightly to the young girl cradled in her arms who replies with a loud "Yesh!" And followed by "make ookies?". "Of course we can make cookies sunshine, let's just have breakfast first yeah?". "Yesh".

The duo made their way downstairs to the kitchen, with Cynthia carrying Elora who chatters about what she did with Mary while her mama was away in Paris. Placing Elora in her pink highchair, Cynthia made them each a bowel of porridge topped with their favourite fruits as she listened. Elora's bowel had raspberries and blueberries drizzled with Nutella and Cynthia's had bananas, blueberries and strawberries.

Cynthia lived for these precious moments with her daughter. Even when doing the most simplest of tasks such as having breakfast together, she cherished the time they spent together alone.

𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎

𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 added to her story

𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆

Cynthia sighed as she gazed at the messy kitchen infront of her. Elora had enjoyed the flour so much during baking that she just had to throw it around the room and thought it was brilliant. This caused her to throw whatever she could get her tiny hands on across the kitchen. All the kitchen surfaces were covered with either flour, butter, sugar or chocolate chips and an adorable little girl sat in the centre of the island giggling away with her mixture covered body and white flour hair. Cynthia couldn't help but smile and laugh at the sight and quickly captured a picture on her phone.

"Now let's get cleaned up hey sunshine" Cynthia stated as headed towards the bathroom to start to run a bath for her flour-covered child. "Now stay here for mama please baby" She said giving Elora a kiss on the forehead and making quick work of cleaning all the kitchen worktops and equipment while the cookies baked in the oven. Once the kicteh was spotless she brought her little bundle of joy up the stairs for a well deserved bath.

"Wook mama bubwles" Elora calls out as she pokes the bubble surrounding her small body in the bathtub. "Yes baby aren't they pretty" Cynthia replies as she gently rubs her daughter hair with shampoo and conditioner to clean it and remove any extra flour that may be stuck. "Pwetty" She heard Elora whisper who stared at the pink and blue bubbles in awe and Cynthia melted from the cuteness.

Once Elora was squeaky clean and dressed in fesh clothes, that weren't coated in flour, they returned downstairs just in time for the cookies to have finished baking. "They're all finished baby" Cynthia exclaimed, "Now sit still while mama opens the oven". She places Elora in her highchair and reaches for the oven gloves. Elora watches in amazement as her mama lifts the tray of chocolate chip cookies from the oven. "Ookies!" She cheered.

Cynthia placed all the cookies on a metal tray to cool, before picking up a smaller cookie and breaking it apart. Making sure that it was cool enough, she handed the cookie to Elora who gobbled it up immediately. "Tank woo" Elora mumbled, her voice mixed with chewing and cookie crumbs. "You're welcome baby, how about we save some of these cookies for Aubtie Florence, for when she comes over tomorrow. Yeah?" Cynthia coos. "Yesh, swave fwor auntie from!" Elora claps her hands with glee. "Now come here you" Cynthia says as she rushes over and attacks her daughter's face with a cloth to wipe off all the spilled crumbs before tickling Elora's sides and face. While the child squirms and laughs in delight.

𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎

𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 has posted

●○●○●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●○●○●

Liked by 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞 and 987,990 others

𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 a partly relaxing day spent with my fave girl baking cookies 🍪

Tagged: //

View 678,569 comments

𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐨𝐧 I hope you saved some of those for me!!!
1 hour ago   reply
⤷𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 of course, we have some with you name on them
57 minutes ago    reply
⤷𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐨𝐧 good, there better be!!
55 minutes ago   reply
⤷𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 with that attitude I'll have Elora eat them!!
54 minutes ago   reply
⤷𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐨𝐧 NOOOO I'M SORRY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! DON'T LET ELORA EAT THEM!!
53 minutes ago   reply
⤷𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 we'll just have to see 🤷‍♀️

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞5 now I want some cookies!!!!
1 hour ago   reply
⤷𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞3 same bro 😫

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞8 so cute!!! 🥰

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦

Hi guys, I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter of this book.

This chapter is to set up the story of Cynthia and Elora and show their dynamic with each other.

No Austin yet, but he will be appearing soon when he interacts with Cynthia again.

Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 36.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...