"One Too Many" ||Gilmore Girl...

By starsparks_1989

Instead of having one kid lorelai said she had twins, both girls. Juli is Rory's 'twin' sister. She experienc... More

Characters!
Pilot
Pilot
The Lorilai's First Day At Chilton

1.5

41 0 0
By starsparks_1989

Season: 1
Episode: 2
─── ───

The last bell trilled out as Juli got up and walked down the hall to her locker, she wanted something, but what? She put a couple of books back into her locker from her bag.

School had drained her, it's like it was their goal to kill her artistic freedom and turn her into this date knowing freak, no offence to Rory and smart people but that juts wasn't her.

"Hey" she closed her locker to see Stella "hey, how was class?" She asked as the two girls walked out of school together "boring, I was forced to take a pop quiz" she sighed making Juli giggle.

"I was forced to read out loud, it was okay I guess" she shrugged as Stella gasped "are you going to become some theatre freak?" She gasped with faux  concern "fuck off, I think I will for the hell of it" she said looking up as if in thought making Stella nudge her.

"Yeah, right. You in theatre, I could totally see it" she sarcastically replied making Juli gasp "what? Yo update think I can act?" She scoffed holding her heart "I'm sure you can act, but would they even like you? Those kids hate the cheerleaders and jocks like we're in some teen drama" Stella laughed.

"Do they?" She asked walking into Luke's "yeah, don't you hear them talking shit about us every time we walk bast the gym?" She asked sitting at the counter with her "no, I didn't even know they practiced in the gym, I thought they did that in, like, the back?" Juli said before looking up at Luke with a smile.

"Can I get a-" she looked at the menu already knowing her order by heart "here, you start at 6" he said placing a to-go cup filled with hot chocolate and a saran wrapped muffin "what about me?" Stella asked as he made his way back over to her placing a tea in a to-go cup and a donut.

"thank you! See you later!" Juli said getting up "bye Luke" Stella waved him goodbye as the two teens walked out "see you tomorrow?" Juli asked as Stella nodded "see you" she smiled before they went their separate ways.

Juli walked down the sidewalk taking sips of her hot chocolate while her muffin stayed in her bag, she really liked moments like these. Alone, feeling like she was in college or something.

Juli walked into the house seeing it was empty, she walked upstairs undressing to a plain black shirt with some black high-waited jeans.

She brushed out her hair before putting it into a low ponytail and laying in her bed, now she just needed to wait.

"We're home!" Lorelai yelled out as Juli jumped awake "Jules!?" She yelled again as she walked down "hey, how was work?" She asked hugging her "it was tough, how was school?" She asked as Juli followed her around like a lost puppy.

"It was...school" she shrugged "sounds like you had a better day then me and your sister" she hummed as Juli walked over to Rory's room peeking in "hey, how was school?" She asked as Rory sighed.

"Tell me everything" Juli smiled walking over to her bed listening intently "well, there's a girl over there that doesn't like me and the boys there are weird" she said unbuttoning her sweater thing above the actual shirt.

"How did you make someone already hate you?" Juli scoffed as Rory shook her head "I just accidentally ruined her project before class, but I offered to help her and I stood up for her when the teacher called on her" she huffed "and the boys?" Juli asked a bit worried of what she'd hear "they call me Mary" she looked to Juli unimpressed.

"Mary? Do they know your names actually Rory or?" Juli said as Rory nodded "yeah, apparently they call me Rory because they think I'm a goody-two shoes" she scoffed "ohhhh, like the Virgin Mary?" Juli giggled "yeah" she nodded.

"Why are you all dressed up?" She asked looking at her through the mirror "no reason" she shrugged.

She was gonna tell them about Luke's, but it's not like they'd see her there right away anyways. Once the cloak hit 5:45 she started getting dressed "I'm heading out!" She yelled out waiting for her moms yell back "okay!" She yelled faintly.

Juli grabbed her keys and walked out, she walked down the street, life for her right now made her feel like an adult. It made her want to grow up faster, If life felt like this she wanted to experience it everyday.

She saw Luke's and picked up the pace, she got in walking over to him as he waited behind the counter "okay, you ready?" He asked as she hung up her jacket "as I'll ever be" she grinned flashing her teeth "okay."

Apparently working at Luke's was a lot easier then she thought I'd be, who would've thought talking and being customers their food would be such an easy task.

By the time she started feeling tired like was already cleaning up the diner "I'm done?" She asked looking around finally noticing the place was empty "yeah, you did good today" he said lifting some chairs onto the tables.

"Thanks, want me to help?" She asked already walking over to a table "yeah, sure" he grunted as the two helped clean up the diner when lorelai and Rory came in "Juli? What are you doing? Is Luke making you do work?" She asked making him scoff "she works here" he said before walking behind the counter.

"What? Why wouldn't you tell me?" Lorelai said looking to Juli "I don't know, I just figured you'd find out right away" she said with a shrug "is that why you're all dressed up?" Rory asked gesturing to her all black outfit "yeah" she nodded "oh, are you still working?" Lorelai asked walking over.

"No, I just finished" she smiled looking up at her "perfect, me and Rory are going on a walk, care to join" she asked with a smile holding out her elbow "uhm, actually. I was just planning on going home" she said fidgeting a bit as lorelai nodded slowly.

"Okay, see you later" she kissed the top of her head before walking out with Rory. "What was that about?" Luke asked as Juli looked to him "I don't know, I just didn't want to go for a walk" she shrugged before taking her apron off.

"See you tomorrow" she smiled putting it on the table before beelining it to the door but Luke stoped "hey, come here" he said from the counter as she walked over "yeah?" She asked strong in front of him "tell me what's wrong" he said grabbing a cup to clean "nothings wrong, just a bit cold" she hummed.

"I've known you since you were 11, tell me" he said as she sat on the stool. "If I tell you, you can't tell or talk to lorelai about it, okay?" She said as he rolled his eyes "yeah" he gave a small smile.

"Okay, so. Lately I've noticed me and lorelai aren't as close as Rory and her, you know? I've tried to bond with her the same way she and Rory do but it feels forced? I don't know, but sometimes I feel like I'm not even apart of their family" she sighed "what?" He asked.

"I know, it sounds silly, but the way my dad treats me is like a distant cousin. But I know I'm just overthinking it" she shook her head. "You and Rory are polar opposites, so, what works for her and lorelai won't work for you and her" he said a bit hesitant "just, do what you'd like to do with lorelai and it will fall into place" he said as Juli looked to him with a big smile.

"Who would've thought Luke Danes could be such a softie" she said walking over behind the counter where he stood to hug him to which he reciprocated. "Yeah, yeah. Don't tell your mom...or Rory" he said as she smiled into his chest "promise" she giggled. The two stood there just hugging each other "Luke" she hummed "yeah" he asked a bit quietly "you're like a dad to me" she smiled.

He didn't say anything and he didn't need to, Juli knew how he was with feelings so when she felt him hug her tighter she knew it was his way of thanking her.

"See you tomorrow" she pulled back with a smile "yeah, see you" he said folding his arms as she walked out feeling lighter. Who would've thought talking to someone would help her with feelings and shit.

The Gilmore walked back to the Gilmore residence, where she felt tens times better being now that Luke had helped her see that she didn't need to be Rory to bond with lorelai but to be herself.

─── ───

Minus the bag and accessories
(Btw I don't know if that's a band tee or not but it looked cute)

The outfit she changed into for work

Also, I don't have a set schedule yet so I'll slowly write some and post but don't expect this to be updated every week. I'm working on other stuff so this isn't really my priority right now, but I am from time to time making dents into the episodes to post soon. Sorry🙏🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 23
Esmay Grey moved back to seattle a month ago after being away since the age of two. She moved back to give her fiance his dream job and to be close t...
853K 30.5K 39
"I've been seeing angels In my living room That have walked the sun And have slept on the moon." 𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢�...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

136K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
3.1K 71 9
this is an Alaster x Vox fanfic, and yes, I know the alastor is asexual or aromatic, but I'm asexual myself Some val x vox