trust me ; mattheo riddle

De whorecruxx45

"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abiliti... Mais

characters 💌
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven~ decisions
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Triwizard tournament part 1
Triwizard tournament part 2
childhood dreams
rewrite the stars
do me the honours?
broken ties
Cigarette smoke
listening in
Painting
Rosier
the power of touch
lost time.
Smothered purple
Lover boy
Drain her
Weasley
oh, father.
Christmas Eve.1
Christmas eve.2
Nott manor
Oh, Mother.
alive again
stop time

embraced

1.2K 54 20
De whorecruxx45

Tw- mentions of feeling sick (for fellow people who have emetophobia)

Suddenly, The screaming stopped.

The silence made Alessia feel empty. Completley empty. She had just consumed this woman's magic, costing her her life.

The tears fell quickly, contradicting the ecstatic clapping coming from Lucius, and the other death eaters.

"Perfect" Lucius said "This will benefit the Dark Lord in ways you cannot begin to imagine"

Alessia drowned him out, left with the pounding of her heart, and the corruption flowing through her veins.

Alessia woke with a loud gasp, her brain pounding from the intensity of what she just saw.

The girl instantly panicked at the sudden remembrance of the memory, her heart dropping to her stomach when she realised what she had seen was real.

Every single second of it was real.

"What the fuck" she muttered under her breath, holding her head in her hands, biting back tears as she racked her brain for answers.

"Alessia" Mattheo said with a groan, bringing the girl back to reality.

She gasped when she realised the boy was slumped against the side of the sofa, his hand resting on his stomach, as if in pain.

He lifted up his shirt slowly with a wince, revealing a stream of purple veins, running down the side of his stomach in a perfect line.

Alessia placed her hand over her mouth in shock, feeling bile raise to her throat, as if she was about to wretch up her insides in disgust.

She was horrified.

The girl rushed to his aid, looking at his weakened complexion feeling nausea sweep over her.

"I'm so sorry" she said with a sob, feeling physically heartbroken at what she had caused him.

"I'm fine" he said, his voice rough as stone, "you didn't mean to hurt me" he assured her. The boys breathing was staggered and his forehead was beaded with sweat.

He was not fine.

Mattheos words didn't comfort Alessia in the slightest. Knowing what she was capable of, and what she had almost caused him, was devastating.

"I could have killed you" she sobbed, "you must be disgusted". The tears were uncontrollable. She didn't realise how much she cared for the boy, until she realised she might have lost him forever.

Mattheo felt awful, knowing how guilty Alessia must feel after finding out what she did. In Mattheo's opinion, his current state was the least of his worries.

He was more concerned about her.

"Alessia. This does not change how I see you. If I was disgusted I would have stayed far away" he said softly, gently taking hold of her hands.

Alessia ripped her hands away from his grasp, still petrified that she might hurt Mattheo, like she had hurt that woman.

He sighed at her reaction, understanding fully why she would feel that way.

"I could never be afraid of you" he whispered. Alessia's eyes softened, her heart melting at what he had told her.

Although, it didn't help the fact he was saying that, whilst hurling in pain.

Tears wouldn't stop sliding down Alessia's face, like a pool of corruption encapsulating her skin, etching a reminder into her brain.

Extremely cautiously, Alessia traced her finger over the line of purple on the boys stomach, making Mattheo inhale a breath.

Making contact with her own magic, sent shockwaves through her skin, like her body knew this originated from her.

"Can this be fixed?" She asked softly, her words being slightly shadowed by her sadness.

The boy had lived with the knowledge of Alessia's power for a long time. Admittedly, he was slightly scared, but she couldn't help what she was born with, and what she was capable of.

"It's nothing some dark magic can't solve" he said with a ghost of a smile, trying his best to cheer her up, with some humour.

The girl laughed slightly, making Mattheos eyes light up. It was an intoxicating sound.

Carefully, he gently wiped away the tears from her cheeks, rubbing his thumb softly over her skin, keeping his eyes on her.

This intimate action calmed Alessia slightly, distracting her from her thoughts and the trauma that kept running through her mind.

"Don't worry about me" he said, staring into her glassy eyes, his heart breaking slightly knowing how badly this would shake her up.

It wouldn't be easy for the girl to come to terms with.

Mattheo placed his hand over the stream of purple, holding back his noises of pain, knowing it would startle Alessia.

The pair watched in awe as the boys dark magic began making contact with Alessia's, the purple beginning to dim at the impact.

The purple faded as the dark nature of Mattheos magic moved around it, working against its power.

"How is this possible?" Alessia asked, her mind easing, knowing that Mattheo would be okay, and she wouldn't have to live with more guilt.

"Did you really expect my father to force me into your proximity without teaching me to protect myself from your power?" He said with a chuckle.

Alessia's smile faltered slightly.

"Forced into my proximity, huh?" She said, a defeated expression on her face.

She was of course aware of his task, and why he was keeping an eye on her, but it didn't hurt any less hearing the words from him.

Mattheo pulled down his shirt, covering the now faded purple. There were still remnants of Alessia's magic, but not enough to hurt the boy.

"That's how it felt. However, that's not to say I don't relish in your company now" he told her, a playful grin on his face.

A smile broke through on Alessia's face. All she needed to hear was exactly that. For a moment, Mattheo managed to completely distract her from the trauma of her previous memory.

He was someone she wanted to keep around. He healed her in countless ways.

"I still don't trust you" the girl said jokingly, referencing how she was anything but quick to trust the boy at the beginning of the year.

It humoured the pair, seeing how they had overcome the obstacle of Alessia loosing memory of Mattheo. Even without seeing her full past, she was still drawn back to him.

He rolled his eyes at her humour sarcastically, a smile evident on his face.

Alessia only just realised how close they were. Their bodies were drawn together, without a conscious guiding them.

"Shut up" he whispered, before grabbing Alessia's face, crashing his lips onto her own, embracing her in a kiss.

Is she wasn't so engaged in the moment, Alessia's jaw might have dropped in shock, however she was not complaining.

The sweet intimacy of the kiss spoke more volume than any words possibly could, the care and delicacy the pair shared dancing upon their lips.

Mattheo took away Alessia's pain, and Alessia made Mattheo feel like he was worth more than he could ever imagine.

A/N- I've had many people messaging asking when the Yule ball will be. It will be very soon so be patient! Within the next few chapters x

Guys why am I literally making this up as I go. Please comment theories- I might end up using them 🙊

I'm trying so hard to not make Alessia a pick me but unfortunately that happened in this chapter 👎🏼👎🏼

Ellie 💌
Word count- 1221

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.5M 50.8K 92
𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙯𝙤, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘�...
587K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
392K 9.7K 83
this book goes along with the Harry Potter movies, years 3-7 then some afterwards SEXUAL CONTENT SLOW BURN Cynthia Aurora Morningstar has never been...
18.3K 298 71
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...