The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.

Chapter 20.

47.6K 2.9K 205
By _authormanpreet

Avayan went straight to his office and started doing some work on his laptop when his phone rang.

He looked at the phone screen, an evil smile appeared on his lips and he picked up the phone.

His man's voice came from ahead, "Boss, the work is done, today's news of a sensational case is live on every news channels, you can see."

On hearing this Avayan said, "Great".

He hung up the phone and started watching today's news on his laptop.

News,
A reporter was standing outside a hotel and was saying, "Right now we are in front of 'Rana Hotel and Resort', and in this hotel's kitchen the police have found a huge quantity of drugs which are being supplied from here to other places. But caught by the police in time and who is behind all this, this hotel's owner Mr. Mahesh Singh Rana has also been arrested by the police and-".

The reporter said just this and then the police brought Mr. Rana from behind. At this time only anger was visible on his face, and seeing him a devilish smile appeared on Avayan's face.

All the reporters present there quickly ran towards Mr. Rana and started asking him various questions, on which Mr. Rana was just staring angrily at everyone without saying anything.

Meanwhile the police took him away from there. Avayan closed his laptop and said sarcastically, "How do you feel Mr. Rana, what you wanted to do with me is happening to you today".

"By getting involved with Avayan Singh Rathore, you have increased your own problems, so now you will have to suffer a lot Rana". He continued after a little pause.

On the other hand, Nitya was standing in front of the dressing table in her room, when her attention went to the anklet lying on the side which Avayan had taken for her that day.

Nitya smiled looking at them and then sat on the bed and took off the anklets she was wearing and wore them and then looking at those anklets she started thinking about Avayan.

Nitya was smiling thinking about him but suddenly her smile disappeared when she remembered the scars on his back.

She said to herself, "How did those terrible marks got on his back, what happened to him, who would have done this to him? Due to this reason Avayan is living here away from his family but they are all very good".

Thinking this, she quickly went down. Kaka was working in the kitchen at this time. She went to him so that she could know at least a little about Avayan.

Nitya knew that kaka has been with Avayan for a long time and he is very fond of him, that is why he takes care of Avayan even after he gets angry on such small things.

Nitya gestured to kaka, "How long have you been working here"??

Kaka could not understand anything and he looked at her and smilingly and, "Nitya, do you want anything"?

Nitya shook her head and Kaka further said on this, " Okay, so you are asking about your kaki, I knew that she didn't come for the last two days, you must be missing her, actually she went to our village. She will come soon."

Nitya did not react anything to this, whereas Kaka paused for a while and said, "Okay dear daughter, would you like tea? I was just going to make it".

Nitya nodded while kaka started making tea.

She sat on the dining table and said to herself, "Kaka couldn't understand even a single question and I had so many questions to ask."

On the other hand, Avayan was sitting in his cabin when Vipul knocked the gate and came inside.

Vipul said, "Boss, you will have to go to Italy, there is a big problem with the consignment we had just sent, which only you can handle, otherwise we will have to suffer huge losses".

Avayan looked at Vipul angrily and said, "Loss..., This word doesn't exist for me and you know it very well".

Then after pausing for a while, he stood from his place and came towards Vipul, said, "So how did the matter reach this word Khanna"??

Vipul, backing a little out of fear, replied, "Boss, there is no problem from our side, whatever has happened or has to happen, it will happen only after the consignment reaches there, Which is no longer in Mr. Argento hands to handle, that's why you will have to go.

Mr. Argento has been working with Avayan from Italy for the last five years. And is one of his most special clients in the underworld.

Avayan said, "okay" on Vipul's words.

And Vipul left from there without saying anything further and started preparing to go to Italy.

Avayan also left for home after some time and he went straight to his room.

He took some files and sat on the sofa in front to look at them. Meanwhile, a message came on his phone, seeing which he kept the phone aside without reacting anything went to the secret room.

Nitya was in hall, Kaka looked at her and said, "Nitya, is Avayan Baba's packing done"??

Nitya asked in a gesture, "for what?"

Seeing such reaction of Nitya, kaka understood that she did not know anything about Avayan going to Italy.

Kaka said, "Baba is going to Italy for a few days, just some time ago Vipul called and he told me that Avayan baba is going to Italy".

Nitya further asked by showing her watch, "When"?

Kaka understood and said, "I don't know whether Baba will go now or tomorrow, when does he go, where does he go, no one knows except him."

Saying this, kaka left from there. Whereas Nitya said to herself while looking towards upstairs, "He didn't even tell me, don't know for how many days he is going."

Then she packed her forehead, "This hot headed, couldn't he tell me once."

Nitya went to her room making a strange face. On the other hand, Avayan came in her room after some time. He entered her room straight away without knocking.

Nitya was sitting on the bed and did not react anything after seeing him.

Avayan said, "Get up and get ready".

Nitya stood up from her place and looked at Avayan with wide eyes and asked with her hand, "Why?"

Avayan further said without any expressions, "I am going to Italy and you are also going with me, and we will leave in just some time".

Nitya became happy inside after hearing him that he was taking her along with him. But she did not reveal anything and kept looking at him.

Avayan looked at her for some time, but when she did not leave from there to get ready, Avayan again said, "get ready Princess".

Then he leaned a little towards her and said with a strange smile, "Or do you want me to get you ready with my own hands."

Nitya quickly took her eyes away from him and then looked around went straight to the bathroom from there.

She closed the door and took a deep breath, said to himself, "I don't know where such cheesy lines come from in his mind. Ahhh why he keeps saying something outlandish."

She started getting ready. After some time, she came out of the bathroom after taking bath. She stopped at the get and looked ahead to see whether Avayan was in the room or not.

When she did not see Avayan anywhere, she quickly came forward, stood in front of the dressing room and started drying her hair.

In some time she became completely ready. She wore a yellow suit with a heavy netted duptta, her hair was left open and as always she was looking very cute.

After getting ready, she did some of her packing and went downstairs, she saw that Avayan was already ready and standing downstairs was waiting for her.

Kaka took the bag from her hand and said, "Give it to me, I will keep it in the car." Whereas Avayan was just looking at Nitya without saying anything.

Nitya came ahead and stood near him, and he went out from there.

Seeing him leaving, she also followed him making a strange face. Because he didn't say anything.

Avayan opened the gate and made her sit in the car and then he himself came and sat on the other side. The driver quickly started the car and left from there.

On the way, Nitya was continuously looking outside the window and Avayan was looking at her.

He said in his mind, "Princess, it was not safe for you to leave you here like this, and anyway, And anyway, now I won't even let you out of my sight, let alone from from me, and I have a surprise for you, so be ready for that too Mrs. Rathore."

Within some time, they reached his private jet where Vipul was already waiting for them.

Vipul was very surprised to see Nitya with Avayan, he said to himself, "Is ma'am going with us, but why...?,Why is Boss taking ma'am along? Gosh not only me even no one doesn't understand Boss".

Whereas Nitya got a little nervous coming near Jet and held Avayan's hand.

Avayan looked at her and smiled slightly, nodding his head and indicating that everything was fine and then they left for Italy.

Rome, Italy 🇮🇹

They reached Italy in about nine hours. From the airpot, they went to a bungalow which was at a short distance from there.

Nitya started looking ahead with surprise because she thought that they would be staying in some hotel or etc.

But he did not know that Avayan had his own bungalow here. He went inside the bungalow with Nitya, while his body guards stopped at the gate itself.

Nitya was looking around carefully. The bungalow was even more beautiful from inside. She had gone a little further when Avayan stopped her from behind, "Sugar?"

She stopped there and looked back towards Avayan and he said, "You take some rest and don't worry be relaxed, I'll be back soon".

Saying this, Avayan left from there, while Nitya looked at him with surprise and said to herself, "Relax?"

Then looking around, "Here... how"?

Even though the bungalow was very beautiful in appearance, but its theme was dark 'black and grey'. Because of which Nitya was feeling a little strange here. On top of that, the paintings and portraits also seemed scary to her.

Looking around with a fear, she sat on the sofa in the hall. And said to herself irritably, "He is a strange, he left as soon as we came."

Then make a face, "Oddish".

On the other hand, Avayan is went out to meet Mr. Argento. He reached a hotel within some time. He was moving ahead with his aggressive gait and Vipul and some body guards were also following him.

After going a little further, he entered a room, everyone sitting there stood up from their places and started looking towards the gate.

Avayan came inside, a man 'who was wearing a blue custom three piece suit, had slightly gray hair and a French beard' quickly went towards him and said, "finally you are here Mad Wo-"?

Saying this, he started to hug Avayan but Avayan stopped him midway by extending his hand.

And then staring at the man, he said, "I didn't expect this from you Mr. Argento".

Mr. Argento reacted strangely upon this. Avayan sat on the chair in front and said further, "What's the problem"?

Mr. Argento came forward towards him and said, "There is no problem here, the problem has come here from your country Mr. Mad Wolf".

Avayan got a little confused. He could not understand what Mr. Argento was trying to say. And he said, "What do you mean Mr. Argento".

Argento laughed strangely at this and said, "An officer from your own country has come here in search of your consignment, that you sent me."

Then looking at one of his men he said "what's his name? He has a very different name, I can't remember it".

Then after pausing for a while, "what do you guys call base in your language"?

Avayan did not say anything on this but started looking at Argento with wide eyes as if he knew about whom Argento was talking. Vipul standing behind him quickly said, "Aadhar"?

As soon as he heard the name Aadhar, the expression on Avayan's face suddenly changed and he fell into deep thought while closing his eyes in anger.

Mr. Argento said, "Yeah, it's Aadhar, He is currently here in Rome".

"If you want, you can send one of your men to check, right now he is our biggest problem." He continued.

Avayan was still not saying anything. Mr. Argento gave a signal to one of his man and the man quickly left from there and returned after some time with a file.

Mr. Argento turned that file towards Avayan and said, "This file has all his information, you can check".

Avayan took that file from Mr. Argento's hands and Argento further said in a sarcastic way, "My spy told me that he is a bloody moralist who is firm on rules and principles, our money cannot buy him."

While listening to all this, Avayan started looking at the file, on the first page of which the name of that officer was written as "Aadhar Singh Raizada" and some information below it.

Seeing him, when Avayan turned the next page, suddenly his eyes got wide. On the next page, there was a photo of Aadhar, seeing which Avayan had a strange expression on his face, in which there was both surprise and anger. Meanwhile, Mr. Argento further said, "We have to kill him as quickly as possible."

Avayan angrily stared at Argento and said in his cold voice "No-, now you can't do anything, I'll handle it".

Saying this, Avayan without looking at Vipul, threw the file towards him, which Vipul caught with great difficulty.

Avayan left form there and Mr. Argento said, "We also want to see what you do now, I'll wait to see."

Avayan sat in the car and when Vipul sat in the car, Avayan said, "Keep an eye on that officer and his every move, when, what he does, where he goes, I want every information. And also find out what is going on at the border".

Vipul quickly said, "Yes Boss".

Avayan reached his bunglow in some time, he saw that Nitya was sleeping on the sofa in the front hall.

Avayan went near her and sat down and started looking at her. She was sleeping peacefully, unaware of this.

Avayan kept looking at Nitya like that for some time and then picked her up and took her upstairs to the room.

He covered her with a blanket as she lay comfortably on the bed. He sat there beside her. Seeing her, Avayan feels relieved and he forgets all his pain for once and gets lost in her.

He kissed her on her forehead, and Nitya smiled even in her sleep. Seeing her smiling like this in sleep, a smile appeared on his face too.

He got up from there and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He came out of the bathroom and then stood in front of the dressing table and started setting his hair.

On the other hand, when Nitya turned to sleep on other side, her eyes opened slightly and see Avayan in front of her, she kept looking at him.

Avayan was combing his hair. Although his back was towards Nitya, and she was looking at him very carefully in the mirror. When his attention went to her, she quickly closed her eyes.

And after a moment she opened her eyes, Avayan was standing right in front of her, seeing him she was shocked.

Avayan said with a smirk leaning over her, "I know it's hard for you but control little Princess otherwise you yourself will break your deal".

Nitya got up and looked at Avayan with wide eyes, said in a sign, "I will never do this.", and also cross her hands in a big nope.

Avayan said, "ohh, let's see what you will do and what not".

Avayan stand a little away but suddenly his eyes fell on Nitya's neck on which there was a mark of his kiss. Which had now faded a bit but was still visible.

When Nitya saw that he was looking at her neck, she quickly hid it with her hair while got up from there and went to the bathroom, staring angrily at Avayan.

Avayan sat on the bed and said in his mind, "soon you will break your own deal Mrs. Rathore".

The Hoxton Hotel,

The phone lying on a table in a room was ringing again and again. After some time a man came there who was wearing a white shirt and black formal pants.

He was quite handsome and his age would be around twenty-seven and twenty-eight. He saw the number showing on the phone's screen, he picked up the phone and said, "Yes Sir"?

Meanwhile, a voice came from ahead, "How far has the matter reached Aadhar?"

Aadhar said with disappointment, "Sir, nothing has been known even till now".

From ahead, "What? What does it mean? Didn't know? You were sure about this information, then why haven't you received anything yet"?

Aadhar said, "The news was confirmed sir, that consignment from our country had left for here but perhaps it has not reached here yet, but don't worry sir, I have kept an eye on every border, no matter what happens this time I won't be coming back empty handed and I mean it".

From ahead, "I am sure that this time you will not let yourself as well as the department down."

Aadhar said, "Absolutely Sir".

The person in front hung up the phone and Aadhar said looking at his phone, "This time I will reach you Mr. Mad Wolf".

Then after pausing for a while, Aadhar continued, "I don't know who you are, what you are, how you look, and this is my biggest weakness and your biggest strength, dear mad wolf, but this time I will not let this weakness of mine come in the way. I will reach you very soon."

Saying this, Aadhar kept his phone there and sat on the sofa. He started working on his laptop while checking some files.

Aadhar did not know whom he was searching for or rather whom he was fighting with but now Avayan knew whom he has to stop or remove from his path.

✿✿

Bonus chapter as we hit 1k followers on watty 😇

so here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

Stay blessed and healthy, keep reading my Novel.😉

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 22.7K 54
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬�...
3.2K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
51.3K 4.1K 35
Arhan khan An engineer by profession but work as the ceo of India's biggest company. Everyone fears him as he has the worst temper . His life change...
namkaran By shaliniii

General Fiction

26.4K 1.2K 30
Story about a girl who was unknown to her brothers how this girl life wil change or the brothers life change because of single girl who is there sist...