𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 - 𝙥�...

By -princessofhearts

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do no... More

𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
- chapter one
- chapter two
- chapter three
- chapter four
- chapter five
- chapter six
- chapter seven
- chapter eight
- chapter nine
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
- chapter eleven
authors note.

- chapter ten

2.3K 84 9
By -princessofhearts

TURNING PAGE !

— "HOW IS HE?" Bella barged into Brooke's bedroom. "Yes, hi to you too." The girl responded sarcastically. "How is who?" She knew who Bella was asking about, she just chose not to meddle.

"Jacob. How is he?"

"He's fine." Her answer was short, not wanting to give Bella anymore information. It wasn't her business to tell. "Just 'fine'?"

"Yup."

"I need to see him." Bella stormed out, Brooke shook her head. "You think dracula's gonna let you go?" She shouted after her sister, only getting a 'Shut up!' in response.

"Hello, you heathens." Brooke sat down at their new table, choosing her normal seat beside Paul. "Hey." Paul greeted quietly, the imprint pair had still been getting used to things. Slowly growing more comfortable with each other.

"Hi."

Jacob was silent, his fight with Bella still clear on his mind. The table grew loud as everyone began to speak, Embry and Quil arguing about something as usual.

Seth had also joined their group at their lunch table, being the youngest of them all.

Everyone had fallen into a routine, a sense of familiarity falling on them all everytime they were together.

"You're going to see mom?" Brooke barged into her sister's bedroom, not surprised to see Edward was also there. "Yeah." Bella answered.

"And Edward's using the companion ticket?"

"Yeah?"

"You don't see the problem there? It's not like I want to see mom or anything—" Brooke was angry, not only because Bella still found a way to stick with Edward likw glue, but that she hadn't even thought Brooke would want to see their mother too.

"I didn't know—"

"Y'know dad only agreed because he thought you'd be going alone, or at least taking me with. Yet, you're taking Edward with you." She scoffed, looking over at said boy. "You sure you wanna go to Florida, sparkle boy?"

He winced at her harsh tone, and her even harsher thoughts. It'd become known to him that Brooke wasn't his biggest fan, neither of his family. Sure, Jasper and Rosalie were her friends once, but after they left. Nothing was the same.

"Brooke, you can use the ticket and I'll stay here." He offered, hoping that maybe she would take it.

"No, I'm good. Bella wants you to go with, not like we're twins of anything." She shrugged, taking one last look ag the couple before leaving the room.

The weekend had come by fast. Brooke walked out of her home and toward her car, spotting Paul's truck parked in her driveway.

"What a nice surprise." Brook chuckled as he walked over to her. "I'm looking for Brooke Swan, she's this tall—" He cut himself off with a laugh, seeing the expression on her face when he held his hand up to meet his shoulder trying to show her height.

"Very funny, Lahote."

"You got any plans today, Swan?" He asked, clearing his throat. Nerves settling into his body, just the sight of her made him nervous.

"Not really, no."

"How would you like to accompany me and the pack down to the beach. Thought I'd come pick you up." Her thoughts ran haywire, cheeks flushing, just at the sight of his grin.

"I'd love to." Her grin matched his own.

"Let me go get my things. Wait here." She pointed before rushing into her home and up the steps to her room, grabbing a cute beach bag.

Changing into her swimsuit with a simple shirt and shorts to go on top of it, with a pair of sandals.

She quickly made her way back outside and towards Paul's truck. "I'm ready." She grinned and he chuckled. "So, I see." He walked over to the passenger side of the truck, opening the door for her.

"Ladies first."

"What a gentleman."

"Only for you, princess." He shut the door and made his way toward the drivers side, getting onto the seat. Pulling out of her driveway and onto the road, down to La Push beach.

After the beach, everyone headed back to Emily's. The pack going out on patrol, leaving only the imprints there. Paul had yet to tell Brooke about imprinting, or that he had imprinted on her.

He was waiting for the right moment. Whenever that is.

"So, the redhead is back?" Brooke asked Emily. The scarred woman nodded. "Seems that way. Sam's on edge about it, thinks she'll come on our land again."

"How's Bella?" Emily asked, Brooke tensed. "Just the usual. Her wanting to be one of them." She exhaled. "Like, be a vampire?" Kim piped in from her spot at the dining table.

"Yeah, she doesn't want to live without him."

"And him? How does he feel about it?" Brooke shrugged, "He's against it, doesn't want her to be one, but she's stubborn." The girl said.

The pack stormed in, silent. Paul and Sam missing. "Where's Paul?" Brooke asked, concerned when she didn't see him walk through the door.

"The big leech jumped onto our land, Paul was able to get him, but you know how Paul is. He's pretty ticked off about it." Jared grumbled, not too keen on what had happened on their patrol.

Sam walked in shortly after. "Paul's outside." He nodded toward the door. Brooke nodded in acknowledgment, walking out the door.

Paul had calmed down some more, still angry but calm nevertheless.

"You alright?" She asked him softly, stopping by his side. "Yeah, I'm fine. I should really get you home." He changed the subject.

Brooke nodded before going inside to say her goodbyes. Climbing into Paul's truck, silence filling the air as Paul drove.

He pulled into the driveway of the Swan residence. Neither of them making a move to get out of the truck. "Brooke, there's something you have to know." He sighed.

"I've been waiting for the right time, but with the redhead back, and her being after your sister..." He trailed off.

She looked at him, concern clear in her expression as he spoke. "There's this thing us shifters do. Something we have no control over. It's called Imprinting."

"Like ducks?"

He chuckled at her question. "Not quite." Brooke raised a brow, motioning for him to continue. "When you see her, everything changes. She's your main focus, you'd do anything or be anything for her, friend, brother, or lover."

"Nothing else matters but her."

She looked down, her hands playing with the hair tie on her wrist. "You sound pretty familiar with the topic." Her voice was soft, afraid that if she spoke too loud it would ruin the calm around them.

"That's because I am." His hand slowly moved to grasp her own.

"It's you, Brooke. You're my imprint..."

AHHHHH

i know it feels like he told her too early, but i need it for the plot 😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 11.5K 41
All legends must have come from somewhere, right? All Rights Reserved. Everything belongs to Stephanie Meyer with the exception of my OC's. [ECLIPSE...
18.1K 949 13
[ brain • storm ] -a moment in which one is suddenly unable to think or act sensibly ! TW ! THIS BOOK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING: SUBSTANCE ABUSE, H...
521K 12.7K 40
'𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘥𝘰. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪�...
107K 2.2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC