Shark Turmoil (My Hero Academ...

Af Salvage_Bernard

Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother... Mere

Bio, and Informations
Chapter 1 - The Start
Chapter 2 - What it means to be a hero.
Chapter 3 - Roaring Muscles
Chapter 4 - Entrace Exam
Chapter 5 - First Day at U.A
Chapter 6 - Second Day and Blattle Trial
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial
Chapter 8 - Class President, do your best Iida!
Chaper 9 - USJ Attack
Chapter 10 - (OVA) Save! Rescue Training
Chapter 11 - (S2) Sports Festival/That's the idea Ochaco!
Chapter 12 - (S2) Roaring Through The Sports Festival
Chapter 13 - (S2) Sports Festival P.2
Chapter 14 - (S2) Sports Festival P.3
Chapter 15 - (S2) Sports Festival Pt.4
Chapter 16 - (S2) Hero Names
Chapter 17 - (S2) Intership
Chapter 18 - (S2) Back To U.A
Chapter 19 - (OVA) Training of The Dead
Chapter 20 - (S2) Gearing up for the Final Exams
Chapter 21 - (S2) The Final Exams
Chapter 22 - (S2) Day at the Mall
Chapter 23 - (Two Heroes Movie) Welcome to I-Island!
Chapter 24 - (Two Heroes Movie) Saving I-Island!
Chapter 25 - (S3) Pool
Chapter 26 - The Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 27 - (S3) A Disastrous Training Camp
Chapter 28 - An Untold Story of a Shark
Chapter 29 - Rescue Mission
Chapter 30 - (S3) Battle Between Life and Death
Chapter 31 - (S3) All For One
Chapter 33 - (S3) Ultimate Moves
Chapter 34 - (S3) - License Exam
Chapter 35 - (S3) Rescue Exam
Chapter 36 - (S3) Deku Vs. Kacchan and other revelation
Chapter 37 - (S3) Ceremony and New Faces
20k Special
Chapter 38 - (S4) Sir Nighteye's Agency
Chapter 39 - (S4) - Little Girl
Chapter 40 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 1
Chapter 41 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 2
Chapter 42 - (S4) Rescue Aftermath
Chapter 43 - (Filler) A Fun Day Off
Chapter 43 - (S4) Prepping for the School Festival

Chapter 32 - (S3) Moving to the Dorms and other stories

575 22 4
Af Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Y/n POV-

I woke up on a hospital bed, and honestly, I was not very surprised...
Lifting my body up the first thing I've noticed was that my right eye and some parts of my were bandaged.
I look at my hands and moved all my fingers to see if they're were functioning well, and they were.

Aside from being all alone in the room, I noticed a plate of sliced (favorite fruit) laying on top of a drawer near my bed with a small note written on it.

Please get well soon! - Inko and Izuku

I smiled a bit and chuckled, although I was probably getting killed if Inko sees me like this, and the saw a bag of chocolate with few notes.

You were so mainly back there! Get better! - Ejiro
We were so worried about you! - Iida
Get better so I can beat you - Katsuki
Get better - Shoto
I hope you get better, I was very worried about you - Momo

I felt myself smile a bit more, I look out on the window to see the bright horizon of the sky, I layed back on the back and recapture everything that happened, my kidnapping, All Might and One For All fight, the League...

And I being a Nomu...

I sighed as my mind repeated those words over and over again.
There was a sudden knock on the door witch caught me off guard.

Y/n: "Gah! Oh... Come in."

The first I expected a line of my friends, Inko, Izuku, hell even All Might. What I did not expected was Tsukauchi, the detective back at the mall incident along with Mr.Aizawa.

Tsukauchi: "Oh, hey, you're finnaly awake!" He said with a small smile.
Aizawa: "How are your injuries?" He asked me.
Y/n: "I'm fine. Luckily they didn't ripped my eye off." I joked a bit.
Aizawa: "Well, Detective Tsukauchi here is going to ask some questions about the incident and the whole kidnapping thing, then he'll be off." Aizawa explained.

The interrogation was surprisingly smooth, Tsukauchi just aked simple questions and all that.

Tsukauchi: "Okay, one last question. Why did the League needed you in the first place?"

I stared at him blank faced for a moment and look down on the floor.

All For One: "Yes, Young Y/n, you are Kaito, Daisuke's son and a Nomu.

Y/n: "They can't know..." "Well, apparently All For One knew about my past. And since I saved Bakugo-kun who was an important piece of Shigaraki's plan and well... my eye..."
Tsukauchi: "Now I can see. It was great talking with you Y/n. Hope you get better." He waved and got out of the room.

My face fell the moment he got out of the room, I literally just lied on his face...
I just decided to lay down back on my bed and reflect on everything, just to have a moment with myself.

-Timeskip-

I received a call from All Might to come with him to the Dagoba Beach Park were we would meet with Izuku, we stared at the dark horizon as the stars illuminated the sky.

Izuku: "All Might!" He yells at the distance.
All Might: "Oh, he's finnaly here."
Izuku: "All Might!"
All Might: "You took so long!" He said running to Izuku, and I decided to follow after.
Izuku: "All Might!"
All Might: "Texas... Smash!"

All Might punched Izuku on his face, I immediately stopped myself.

All Might: "You really don't keep your word, do you? Everything was almost in vain, you know. Jeez, who do you take after?"

I went to Izuku and helped him stand up as he rubbed his cheek.

All Might: "Young Midoriya, I... am effectively retired. My body cannot fight anymore."

He then transformed into his muscular form and did three punches in the air before blood came out of his mouth and he went back to his bone form.
Izuku let out a scream while I let a squeal.

All Might: "The last embers of One For All have gone out, and I can't really keep my muscle form anymore. But even so, every single time, you rush out no matter what I tell you! No matter how many times I tell you, you keep destroying your body! That's why, this time..!"

Izuku prepared himself for another punch from All Might, instead...

All Might: "... when you go out of a predicament for the first without getting injured, I was so happy." He then wrapped his arm to hug both of us. "From here on out, I will devote myself to raising you two. Let's keep... working hard together."
Izuku: "A...All Might." Tears came out of both of our eyes.

All Might: "You really don't keep your word, do you? Didn't I tell you to stop being a crybaby?"

Izuku let out a scream, I instead continued to cry as we all stood together as one.

-Timeskip-

Anyways, the next day, I got out of the hospital and Inko almost killed me with her bear hug when I arrived, she was very worried about the damage I had, but I made completely sure that everything was okay, besides I already went through a lot back in the days...
Unexpectedly, later that same day, All Might arrived into our home.

Inko: "P-Please come in!" We three turned around.
All Might: "Excuse me." He said entering the house.

Inko: "A-A-A-All Might is in our home!" She said completely nervous.
Izuku: "Mom, calm down!" He also said in a nervous tone.
Y/n: "We know All Might for more than a year by this point and you two still nervous around him?"

Well, continuing, Inko made some coffee along with pudding to All Might as we all sat on the table.

All Might: "Yes, I believe we have already sent notice of this, but I'm here to talk about U.A's dorm system..."
Inko: "Yes, about that... I'm against it."
Izuku: "Huh? Mom?!"

If I'm being completely honest with myself, I did see that coming at one point, the problem is that apparently she said it was okay yesterday.
Before I came back....

Inko: "I thought about it! But I don't like it! Izuku's quirk never appeared, but he still admired you for so long. But since his quirk miraculously appeared... Ever since he entered U.A, Izuku... He just keeps getting more and more beat up. Did you know about Izuku's arms? If he injures them any more, he might lose the ability to move them! I watched your fight the other day in T.v. As a regular citezen, I am very thankful. But as a parent, I was scared. And after seeing all the damage Y/n had to go through... that was the last straw. They both look up to you, specially Izuku. If their path leads up to a future filled with blood like that, then I..." Inko was getting more emotional. "I... I... I feel like maybe staying quirkless and happily watching heroes work would have made him happier. I couldn't help it."

Izuku: "Mom!" He standed up from the chair.
Inko: "Izuku, I told you that I would support you two, but that wouldn't stop worrying, right? You two want to go to U.A, right? But... I'm sorry..." She lifted her head as her eyes were on tears.

I felt like this was an consequence of Izuku and a little bit of mine's actions on ignoring her feelings until now.

Inko: "I will speak frankly. As Izuku and Y/n's mother, I don't have the nerves of steel I'd need to entrust my children to U.A High-school as it is now. It does not matter how wonderful of a hero you are. When villans attacked, you couldn't continue classes, and you couldn't stop the students and Y/n from getting seriously injured... I don't want to let my children attend a school like that any longer. I..."
Izuku: "It's not like that, Mom! It was my own fault that I got hurt!" He showed his bandaged arm to her. "The teachers told me over and over! It was me who didn't lis--
Inko: "If this is how it turned out, then don't you think that's the school's responsibility?"

As much as I wanted to argue back, I couldn't think of the words to say...

All Might: "Young man, sit down." He sad to Izuku as he sat down again.

Inko: "I might be acting like a monster parent. But I'm fine being a monster. I don't want to steal Izuku's dream away from him. If they want to be heroes, then they could go to a different school. There are a lot with hero courses, right?"

Izuku had enough, his mom saying that he could go to a different school instead of the one he literally fight so hard to go with.
He started to sob and runs out of the room and slammed the door.

Inko, Y/n: "Izuku!" We yelled in unison.
Y/n: "Don't worry, I'll try and talk with him." I bowed and went to the door, but Izuku open it before me.
Izuku: "It's fine. Even if it's not U.A!"
Y/n: "That was fast."

Izuku showed us a letter he got from Kota when he had saved him from Muscular back at the camp from what he told me.
Kota was someone who hated heroes and even quirks, and yet he said "Thank you" to someone like Izuku.

Izuku: "I'm still hopeless and we will make you worry a lot, but even so, for one instant, this letter, this boy, made me a hero. I was really happy! It doesn't have to be U.A. Anywhere it's fine."
Y/n: "I agree with him. It doesn't matter if it's U.A or not, as long as we train to be heroes, anywhere is fine!"

Izuku, Y/n: "Because we will become heroes!"

All Might suddenly transformed into his muscular form, this got the attention of us three.

All Might: "You are already more than someone who is just following my footsteps." He walk towards us. "In that case, as your teacher, I must support you two. Both of you and the path you walk."

He crouched into the floor and moved his head all the way down.

All Might: "I apologize for doing thongs out of order. I believe that Young Izuku is on the right person to succeed me... What I mean is, I believe he is the person who should become the Symbol of Peace." Me and Izuku gasped.
Inko: "Huh? What? Wait a minute, please stop. What is this?"
All Might: "It is an apology... as the one who was formerly the Sybol of Peace. I was weak to his admiration and negligent in my teachings. I humbly apologize!" He returned back to his small form. "And this is my entreaty as a U.A teacher. It's true that my path was filled with blood. But that is why, to keep them from going down the same path, I want to stand by them and walk together with them."
Izuku, Y/n: "All Might..!"

All Might: "I don't blame you for having misgivings about the current U.A! But the U.A heroes also know that they cannot continue like this and are trying to change! Is there any way you can look not at the current U.A, but at the future U.A? Will you allow me to pour my all into Young Izuku and Young Y/n? I will protect them and raise them up, even if I have to give my life to do so!"

Inko was very taken back by all of this and falls into her knees.

Inko: "I don't like this after all..." She fixes her position. "I mean, you are Izuku's reason for living. It's not that I hate U.A. I just want my Izuku and Y/n to be happy. So don't give up your life. Please live properly to protect them and raise them. If you can promise that, then I will allow it."
Izuku, Y/n: "Mom..!" We said as tears were already in our eyes.

All Might: "I promise."

Inko: "Izuku, Y/n. If you're going to live at U.A, then you two understand, right?"
Izuku: "We will definitely won't make you worry!"
Y/n: "We're sure that we'll going to take care of each other!"

Inko: "Mr.All Might, please take care of my children."

And then, it was settle.
We were going to live at U.A.
After that, Me, All Might and Izuku were at the terrace where All Might was picking a Taxi.

All Might: "You two have a good mother."
Izuku: "Yes."
Y/n: "Indeed."

All Might: "She's like my master... my predecessor..."
Izuku: "What? My Mom is?!"
All Might: "Yeah. Like their hairstyles and stuff."
Y/n: "Hair, huh?"

He lifted his hand up.

All Might: "I'm saying taht she's someone strong!"

Some people next to us were surprised to see All Might at that form and were confused him by a skeleton.

All Might: "Well, see you both at school!" He enters the taxi.
Izuku, Y/n: "Okay" we nod at him.

As the day had come for us two to go to U.A, I couldn't stop to think at one thing.

I remembered that this would likely mean that this would be the last time I would see Inko again.
My mind replayed the day were my life changed and I was "killed" by a Nomu back at the hospital. I couldn't even say a proper goodbye to my parents, and I wouldn't make that mistake again.

I look at Inko as my eyes started to water, I run up to her and gave her a tight hug.

Y/n: "Thank you for everything you've done to me. Without you and Izuku-kun, I probably wouldn't be at this place. Thank you Inko, you'll always be my mother on my heart, Goodbye."
Inko: "Goodbye Y/n. Take care of Izuku for me. I'm proud of you and proud of being your mother."

We hugged again as the tears scaped our eyes.

And so it begun, our new life at U.A alliance, and I must say, if they built all of this in three days, they did a pretty good job.

-3rd POV-

Anyways, Aizawa stood on the front of all the students.

Aizawa: "For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again."

Sero: "Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?"
Hagakure: *sighs* "I had a hard time!"
Jiro: "That's normal..." She said nervously and rubs the side of her cheek.
Ojiro: "The fact that you two were directly affected by the gas."
Tsuyu: "We were able to be together again because of the teachers." She remarked and placed a finger on her chin. "When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and made me sad."

Aizawa: "I was surprised too. Well,  I'm sure everyone has different circumstances." He started to rub his head. "For the most part, rather then trying to convince them, it was more like we let them go free and then grabbed their tails. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first." He put his hands together. "For now, we will focus on getting provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp."

Sato: "Oh yeah, they did talk about that!" Sato remembered.
Mina: "So much happened that I forgot about it."

Aizawa: "This is important, listen up." Aizawa called out. "Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, and Bakugo. These six went to go save Y/n that night."

There was a few moments of silence between Aizawa and Class 1-A before he spoke up again.

Aizawa: "Your reactions tell me that you
all were at least aware of it." He closed his eyes and the wind blows. "I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would expelled everyone except Y/n, Jiro and Hagakure. Of course the five that went, but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all." He turned around. "Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy!" He tried to cheer up the mood.

But of course, everyone were still on a bad mood due to Aizawa's speech. Bakugo glanced at Kirishima to see his sad face, he then had an idea.

Bakugo: "Come here." He picked Kaminari.
Kaminari: "Huh? What? No!"

Kaminari screamed as Bakugo pulls him behind a bush, there was a sparks of electricity were spread out and Kaminari got back in his idiot mode.

Kaminari: "Yay..." He thumbs up.

Sero held his laugh while Jiro was already dying with laughter.

Sero: "What? What did Bakugo do..?" He said a bit nervous.

Bakugo: "Kirishima!" He calls out. Kirishima turns to him and Bakugo hands him money.
Kirishima: "Wiat, you're scaring me! What is this, did you shake someone down for money?!" He panics.
Bakugo: "No! I withdrew this money. You used up yours to buy that googles, right?"
Kirishima: "Yeah... Well, thanks man!" He said as Bakugo shoves the money on his chest and started to walk away.
Bakugo: "If you keep having to scrimp and save, then it'll make me feel bad. Show up your dumb side, as usual."

As Bakugo was walking towards the dorms, Jiro was still laughing her ass of from Kaminari's doing some silly things.

Aizawa: "I guess sometimes it's necessary to let loose..." Aizawa thoughts looking at the class.

After that lovely moment between the class, the door were open to see a big common room area.

Aizawa: "Each student dorm building holds one class. Girls on the right and boys on the left. But the first floor is the common area. Food, baths, laundry are all on this floor."

Immediately, everyone went around the room to mesmerize everything that the dorms had to offer.

Sero: "There's even a courtyard!" He looks out of the window.
Mina: "So spacious! So clean! And a sofa!"

Ochaco: ʘ▽ʘ "It's like a mansion!" She said dumbstrucked as she falls down.
Iida: "Uraraka-san!"

And like usual at this point...

Mineta: "Did my ears deceive me? Baths and laundry are in the common area?" He glups. "Is this a dream?"
Aizawa: "They're superated by gender. You better watch yourself." He said menacingly at Mineta.
Mineta: "Yes, sir."

Aizawa got back at explain the layout and overall structure of the dorms.

Aizawa: "Rooms start on the second floor. There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors total. Everyone gets their own room. They're luxurious spaces equipped with their own AC, toilets, fridges and closets."

Y/n: "Holy crap, there's even a balcony. Cool."
Momo: "This is about the same size as the closets we have at home."

What's the size of her own room then? ಠ_ಠ

Ochaco: "It's like a mansion!" She yelled falling at the floor again.

Aizawa: "These are your rooms."

(Place Bakugo at the last room of the forth floor and Y/n on the top room where Shoji is.)

Aizawa: "The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your rooms, so unpack and get settled in today. I'll tell you more about what will happen from now on tomorrow. That's all. Dismissed!"
Class 1-A: "Yes, Mr. Aizawa!"

-Y/n POV-

After we've been dismissed, everyone went to their own rooms to unpack their stuff.
I opened the door, and saw my own room.

Y/n: "Kinda weird it'll be to sleep without having Izuku's muttering at night. But now." I intertwined my fingers and move them forwards. "Time to get creative! Lucky that I've bought some stuff before."

And so, I went to unpack and decorate my room.

-Back to 3rd POV-
-Night-time-

As the moon shined upon the dark yet filled with stars sky, the Class 1-A students had just finished unpacking their stuff and most of them went back to the common area to have a rest.

Kirishima: "Aah, I'm so tired." He sat on the sofa.
Sero: "Kirishima, are you done unpacking?"
Kirishima: "Yeah, finally."
Sero: "Good work."

Kaminari: "How things ended up this way weren't great, but it's kind of exciting to live together, huh?"
Izuku: "Yeah!" He nods.

Iida: "Living together... This is also training to help us learn cooperation and dicipline." He chopped his hand to various directions.
Y/n: "You're really going all out, huh, Iida-kun?" He said walking besides him and Taps his shoulder.

But then, Mina and the rest of the girls came in.

Mina: "Boys, are you all done with your rooms?"
Kaminari: "Yup. Just relaxing now."
Mina: "Well, the girls were all talking just now..."
Hagakure: "And we have an Idea." She finished Mina's sentence.

Mina: "Want to have a room presentation contest?"

Some of the boys were frozen at that instant.
To make matters worse, Izuku was the first one.

-Izuku's Room-

Izuku: "AAAAH! No, no, no, no, no! Wiat--!

Opening his room, everyone saw a bunch of All Might's figures and posters all around.

Ochaco: "It's filled with All Might! It's an otaku's room!"

Izuku blushed with embarrassment.

Izuku: "It's because I admire him..." "This is so embarrassing!"

Kaminari: "Crap, they just started something." He said next to Kirishima and Sero.
Sero: "But it's kinda fun..."

-Tokoyami's Room-

Next room, Tokoyami.
But he was blocking the door.

Tokoyami: "This is foolish." Hi said moving his head to look at the floor.

Mina and Hagakure had to forcefully move Tokoyami out of the way to see his room and...

Very cool, not going to lie.

Mina, Hagakure: "So black! Scary!"
Tokoyami: "You little..."

Kirishima: "I bought this Keychain before in middle school." Kirishima was holding Tokoyami's Keychain.
Mina: "Boys like this kind of thing, huh?"
Tokoyami: "Get out."

Izuku took notice of a sword.

Izuku: "A sword..! So cool!"
Tokoyami: "Get out!" He yelled.

-Aoyama's Room-

Moving on, Aoyama.

I'll probably get blinded if I stayed there for a day.

Everyone: "So bright!"
Aoyama: "Non non, not "bright", dazzli--

The girls got out.

Hagakure: "It fits within my expectations."
Ochaco: "This is starting to get fun!" She jumped. "The last person on the second floor is--

The person next was Mineta, who was weirdly staring menacingly at the girls.

Mineta: "Come in... I'll show you something amazing..."

Y/n: "Nope. We're getting to the third floor." He said as the rest followed after.

-Ojiro's Room-

Now at the third floor, first one to go was Ojiro.

Nice and simple

Ochaco: "Wow, it's so normal! It's so normal! Wow!"
Mina: "So this is what's normal, huh?"
Ojiro: "It's fine if you don't have anything to say..." He turned his head around.

-Iida's Room-

Iida was next.

Expected from someone like him.

Mina: "The shelves are filled with books! That's the class rep for you!"
Iida: "There's nothing strange here."

Ochaco: "There are so many glasses..." She burts out laughing.
Iida: "What's strange about that? It's because I expected them to be destroyed during our intense training!"
Y/n: "I see... well kinda."

-Kaminari's Room-

Next one, Kaminari.

Um... It looks okay... I guess.

Jiro: "It's so gaudy! It's like he just used anything he could lay his hands on."

Yeah, Jiro's words were exactly what I wanted to say.

Kaminari: "What? Isn't great?"

It wasn't great.

-Koda's Room-

Anyways, it was now Koda's turn.

This is a nice one.

Y/n: "Oh look, there's a rabbit, too."
Mina, Hagakure: "It's so cute!"

Kaminari: "It's no fair having a pet. Koda, you've gotta be doing this on purpose!" He complained as Mina and Ochaco were petting the rabbit.
Izuku: "It seems like everyone's starting to compete..."

And they were indeed starting to compete.

Kaminari: "Anyways, I'm not satisfied."
Ojiro: "Yeah, what a coincidence. Me neither. Not satisfied."
Tokoyami: "Yeah."
Aoyama: "Yeah, me neither."

Mineta: "It's weird for the boys to be the only ones getting picked on. You said it was a room presentation contest, right?" He said walking next to them and points up. "Then, of course, we should also see the girls room before we decide, right? Shouldn't we decide who has the best taste in interior decoration fron everyone in class?"

Weirdly enough, the boys had fallen into Mineta's talk and the Class 1-A room contest had truly started.

Y/n: "Are they really taking this that seriously?"

-Commercial Break-

-End of Commercial Break-

Mina: "Um, okay, so we'll be deciding who had the best taste in interior decoration in the class, or who's the Room King!"
Jiro: "Room King?"
Ojiro: "We don't have to decide anything like that..."

Mineta then devilishly smirked.

Mineta: "If I'm the only one asserting my opinion, then they'll all just make fun of me. But if I take advantage of will
of these guys who've had their self-confidence hurt... then my opinion will be cloaked under the cover of the popular will." A droll slipped through his mouth, but he brushed it off. "With this, I'll have a very natural excuse for rummaging around the girls' rooms!"

Todoroki: "I'm sleepy."

Everyone now arrived at the 4th floor.

Ochaco: "The ones on the boys' side of the forth floor are Y/n-kun, Bakugo-kun, Kirishima-kun and Shoji-kun, right?" She pointed out.
Iida: "Where's Bakugo-kun?" He asked.
Kirishima: "He said, "This is lame, I'm going to sleep." a long time ago and went to his room. I'm sleepy too." He placed a hand on the side of his head.

Hagakure: "Then, let's do Kirishima's room!" She and Mina ran.
Mina: "Let's keep this going!"

-Kirishima's Room-

Kirishima: "I don't really care, but I don't think you girls will get it."

He opens his door.

Mainly.
I don't care what you have to say.

Kirishima: "This manliness!"
Ochaco: "It's so hot! So hot and stuffy!"
Y/n: "Looks pretty cool, I'm not gonna to lie."
Kirishima: *Friendship stare*

With Hagakure and Mina tough...

Hagakure: "If I found out my boyfriend had a room like this, I'd dump them."

-Shoji's Room-

Mina: "Next, Shoji."
Shoji: "There's nothing intresting to have."

And he was right...

Hagakure: "Nothing intresting?"

Todoroki: "I didn't know you were a minimalist." He said to Shoji.
Shoji: "Well, I've never really liked having a lot of things.

Mineta had the brightest idea to look below Shoji's bed.

Mineta: "It's guys like this that are super pervy inside, you know.

-Y/n's Room-

Momo: "I do want to see how your room is Y/n-san."
Y/n: "All right, just going to say. My room is anything special."
Mina: "Yea, sure, whatever. Open the door!"
Y/n: Ō_Ō "...Okay."

Y/n opens his door to reveal his room.

(Swap a few decorations with your own. Also place a shark plush on the bed.)

Sero: "Hey, this room actually looks pretty dope!"
Mina: "Yeah!"
Y/n: "Yea, I'm even surprised with myself since me and Izuku-kun sleeps on the same room. But I'm gonna miss his night muttering seesions."
Izuku: "Since when I mutter at night?" He said a bit embarrassed and also confused.

Momo: "For someone like you, it's very creative, Y/n-san."
Y/n: "You're the one who creates things."

Moving on to the next floor.

Hagakure: "Next, let's go up a floor to the fifth floor boys' rooms!"
Mina: "We'll start with Sero!" She exclaimed.
Sero: "Are we seriously doing everyone?"

-Sero's Room-

Okay that is a very cool one.

Everyone: "Wow!"
Mina: "Asian!"
Ochaco: "It's lovely!"

Y/n: "Dude, how you did not tell us you like this kind of stuff?"
Sero: *laughs* "Yup, that's me! Always expect the unexpected."

Hagakure: "Next, next!"
Momo: "Next is Todoroki-san, right?" "The most capable student in class!"
Mina: "The most handsome boy in the class!"
Hagakure: "Going into the aloof... Todoroki's room is kind of exciting..."

-Todoroki's room-

Todoroki: "Hurry up and get this over with. I'm sleepy." He opens his door.

Mina and Sero were very surprised by the room style.

Mina, Sero: "A Japanese-style room!"
Kaminari: "Was this made differently?!"
Todoroki: "We have tatami at home, so I can't relax on flooring."
Kaminari: "Who cares about why?!" He turns to him.
Mineta: "How did you remodel it in a day?!"

Todoroki: "...I worked hard."
Y/n: "Fair enough."

Moving on...

Mina: "He seems like he'll be a big shot one day." She said walking out of the room.
Sato: "Pretty boys do things differently, huh?" He places his hands on his pocket.

Mina: "Okay, next! The last of the boys is..."
Sato: "Me."

-Sato's Room-

It's an okay one.

Sato: "Anyway, it's a boring room."
Kirishima: "Anyone's would be better after Todoroki's."
Y/n: "Hey, something smells good. What is it?" He asked curiously.

Sato: "Oh on, I forgot! I finished unpacking really early, so I baked a chiffon cake. I thought we could all eat it together." He goes to his mini  "It'd be even more delicious with some whipped cream, but do you guys want some?"

Ochaco, Hagakure and Mina immediately went to get a slice from the cake.

Mineta, Kaminari: "It's like an exemplary unexpected side!" They yell.

Anyways, now the girls were eating some of Sato's cake.

Ochaco: I "It's delicious! So fluffy!"
Hagakure: "Buono, buono!"
Mina: "He easily surpassed Sero's unexpected side!"
Jiro: *muffled* "Yeah, yeah!"
Momo: "What a wonderfull hobby you have, Sato-san. Would you like bake something to go with my tea next time?"

Sato's face went red as a burst of steam coma out of his ears like a carton character.

Wait, they're all in cartoon, right?
I mean, Anime is basically Japanese cartoon.

Okay, I'm gonna stop asking questions.

Sato: "Oh, I didn't expected everyone to like it so much." He started to rub his head. "I juts make it as a part of training for my quirk. Buying sweets can get expensive."

And the boys room were done.
Finally...

Hagakure: "That's it for the boys room. Next it's our turn!"
Jiro: "Aw man, are we seriously doing everyone? Is that al right?"
Y/n: "You girls start this competition in the first place. So no complain."
Mina: "It's probably fine, right?"

-Jiro's Room-

Jiro: "It's kind of embarrassing..." She whispered opening her door room.

As everyone explorered her room, Jiro stayed embarrassed as she touched her ear jacks together repeatedly.

Kaminari: "It's filled with even more instruments than I expected!"
Hagakure: "It's because Jiro's a rockin' girl."
Ochaco: "Can you play all of these?"
Jiro: "Yeah, at least the basics..."

Kaminari: "It's not girly at all."
Aoyama: "Unladylike."

Aoyama and Kaminari got attacked by Jiro's ear jacks plunging into their ears.

Jiro: "Next. Let's move on to the next one!"
Hagakure: "Next is me, Hagakure."

-Hagakure's Room-

Hagakure: "What do you think?"

Ō_Ō
No comments...

Kaminari: "O-Oh... It's like a normal girl's room. It's making my heart pound."

Y/n: "If I found out my boyfriend had a room like this, I'd dump them." Well, I could literally say the same with this one." He muttered under his breath.

Mineta meanwhile sneaked next to the drawer and with his hand made a "Come here" movement while also smelling the air that was coming to him.

Mineta: "Plus Ultra..!" He whisper.
Hagakure: "Mineta-kun, you went straight for it, huh?!" She waved her arm frantically as burts of steam came out of her invisible head.

-Mina's Room-

Mina: "I'm next!"

R

eally neat looking one.

Mina: "Ta-da! Isn't it cute?"
Boys: "Wow..."

-Ochaco's Room-

Just like Ojiro.
Nice and neat.

Ochaco: "It's not a very intresting room..."
Boys: "Wow..."

Ojiro: "I feel a little dirty going around looking at so many girls' rooms..."
Tokoyami: "A forbidden garden..."

Izuku: "Next is Asui-san..."
Y/n: "Yeah but, she's not here." He said as the others looked around.
Ochaco: "Oh, Tsu-chan said she wasn't feeling well."

The boys decided then to skip her, as they walked they didn't noticed Tsuyu sticking her head out of her room.

-Momo's Room-

Y/n: "Last one is, Yaoyorozu-san!"
Momo: "Well, I think I miscalculated..." She was holding the door. "Unlike all your rooms filled with originality, mine became a little cramped."

Kaminari: "It's huge! It's cramped! What  happened, Yaoyorozu?"
Momo: "It's the furniture I was using, but I didn't think the room would be this small..." She placed a finger on her chin making the cutest embarrassed expression.
Y/n: "Sometimes I forgot how rich you are."

And finally, everything was done...

Mina: "All right, everyone. Have you all voted? You can't vote for yourself! And now, here are the results of the first Room King competition, minus Bakugo and Tsu!"

Some of the boys had determined faces, while Y/n couldn't give a shit about the competition since he was eating a slice of Sato's cake.

Mina: "With a total of five votes! The overwhelming winner standing alone at the top is... Ridiko Sato!"
Sato: "Huh?!"
Mina: "By the way, they were all girls! The reason was...
Girls: "Beacuse the cake was delicious!"
Sato: "What about my roo--?!"

Sato couldn't finish his sentence since Mineta and Kaminari were scolding him.

Todoroki: "Is it over? Can I sleep now?"
Iida: "Yes! Since you had cake, don't forget to brush your teeth!"
Y/n: "Quite sweet of him to wait until everything was over."

Ochaco then called Todoroki along with Izuku, Iida, Momo and Kirishima.

Y/n: "Oh well, I'm gonna sleep."

-End of Chapter 32-

So here it is guys.
See you next time.

Also, prepare yourselves, Y/n still have more secrets to discover about himself...

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

5.6K 158 17
After experiencing the corruption and injustice of society first hand, Izuku reevaluates his concept of a 'hero', decides he doesn't particularly wan...
377K 10K 116
Meet Y/n. A teenager overflowed with confidence. He's aiming to be the best hero he can be. His quirk while not flashy is one of the most versatile o...
57.7K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
633K 14.6K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...