One Shot | taekook

By jgkktae

- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • t... More

jgkktae
note
[ heat ]
[ mine ]
[ butterfly ]
[ fanfiction ]
[ rose - 02 ]
[ rose - 03 ]
[ rose - 04 ]

[ rose - 01 ]

4K 198 75
By jgkktae

wherein jeon jungkook was assigned in a case and his boyfriend kim taehyung gets caught up in it.

_______

#
mature content, top younger kook, bottom older tae, smut, contains and mentions sensitive topics, use of curse and strong words, angst

*
*

dedicated to Akua :)
thank you for trusting me to make this story<3

_______

jeon jungkook smiles as he finally spots his boyfriend.

he had initially went to their bedroom, checked the living room, movie room and eventually found it silly how he hadn't checked the studio first.

"i finally found you" he says, as he walked closer to where his boyfriend was; careful not to step or trip on any painting tools such as brushes, buckets of paint and water.

his eyes took in the sight infront of him - his boyfriend wearing only his shirt which was very much oversized and probably a pair of briefs and some splatter of paint on his skin.

"i missed you" jungkook mumbled, hands swiftly wrapping around the brunette's waist.

kim taehyung lightly gasped but instantly calms down after seeing it was jungkook. he was too focused on painting that he hardly heard him coming in.

he giggles when jungkook then pressed a series of kisses on his nape, tugging on his shirt and nibbling on his skin finding his breath ticklish.

they haven't had a proper time together the past few days due to jungkook's hectic work schedules. the only time they'll be seeing each other was at night, most times he'd find taehyung already asleep in the living room obviously waiting for him to get home which he very much feels guilty about.

luckily, he was finally given a much deserve day off tomorrow and was even able to get off work earlier today.

"welcome back, captain" he greets jungkook, addressing him with his position in the special forces and now turns around to face him and captures his lips. taehyung careful to keep his hands away from the younger's uniform not wanting to stain it with paint.

"hold me" jungkook mumbled with a now obvious small pout noticing how the older was keeping his hands away.

taehyung chuckles. "let me wipe my hands"

the dark haired male only pouts more. "it's fine, hyung~ i always do the laundry and i know how to easily remove it"

"silly. let me wipe my hands" taehyung responds with another chuckle and giving the younger a quick peck before escaping from the younger's hold who only seemed to pout more.

jungkook's attention then turned to the rather big canvas that the older was working on, his doe eyes basically sparkling in awe. "wow...."

taehyung smiles. "is it nice?"

"you're the vante so nice is an understatement, hyung" jungkook states and looking at the older as if he had just said something so offensive.

"is this a new piece you'll be adding for your upcoming exhibit?"

the brunette hums, now back in jungkook's arms as the younger stood behind him, head cuddled in the crook of his neck and now had his hands on his waist as they both adorn the almost finish painting.

"yeah"

"what's it called?" jungkook murmurs but his mouth was now more busy pressing kissing and adding more love bites to his hyung's skin. "you smell and taste sweet...."

"thirteenth avenue" taehyung replies with a chuckle, head tilting lightly to the side giving the younger more access.

jungkook hums. "where'd you go?" he mumbled before harshly sucking on a spot that even had taehyung's eyes fluttering, hands fisting on his shirt.

"i went for a walk, showered then continued painting" the brunette huffs.

the dark haired male didn't question further. he was used to taehyung's routine of going out alone for a quick walk, jog or just wondering around and coming back as if he was a different person- inspired to paint.

and taehyung is just that talented, making up a painting that's definitely worth thousands to millions in one sitting.

greedy and lustful hands roams on the brunette's skin, gripping on his waist and groping on his chest, fingers tugging on the turning sensitive nipples.

taehyung moans as jungkook pushed him against the wall, hips grinding against him making him feel the awakening, hard member.

jungkook cups the older jaw as he hungrily kissed him, tongues lapping against each other with him dominating the french kiss.

the brunette's hands turned into fists as jungkook continued to grind on him from behind with him pushing his ass more against him to meet.

"fuck" jungkook lowly cursed under his breath before he flips the older around and pulls on his shirt and briefs leaving the brunette now naked infront if him. "help me undress, hyung"

taehyung definitely loved seeing jungkook in his work uniform but if he's commanding him with that deep voice to undress him, he'll definitely follow with no hesitation.

his hands quick unbuckled jungkook's belt and pants while the younger also hastily unbuttoned his shirt, removing everything quickly and throwing them somewhere in the studio.

"careful, your uniform's going to get paint on them" taehyung still managed to mumble out despite jungkook's finger now teasing on the rim of his wet hole.

"trust me, hyung. that's the least of my worries right now"

taehyung moans as jungkook's fingers curled up inside, pressing a spot that had him rolling his eyes, body shuddering at the feeling.

"just put it in, baby... it's been too long" the brunette huffs and jungkook could only clench his jaw, eyes turning darker with lust.

he holds the older's slender hands as he had him pressed on the wall, one hand guiding his leaking member, cum smearing as he pokes on the puckered hole.

"you can always stop if it gets too much"

"you know i like it rough" taehyung replied as the younger's cock ease it's way inside of him.

he likes how the other's man handles him, how their lips, tongues and teeth would clash as they kiss, he loves how jungkook goes deep, hard with him getting pushed down accepting every stroke, how the younger's hand would grip and claw on his skin, how his mouth would suck and bite marking him but despite all this he still feels the love, gentleness and warmth radiating off from the other.

jungkook grins. "i got you, hyung"

*

taehyung's moans echoed in the studio along with sound of skin slapping and hot breaths.

"fuck, jungkook" the older moans as he came, cum smearing all over the floor, their sweaty skin that's also had been smeared by a few spots of black paint as they had accidentally knocked over an almost empty can as they had settled on the floor.

jungkook was unfazed as taehyung's body shuddered in his hold, keeping his hands tight on the older's waist to keep him in place as he keep his hard, deep pace and thrusts into him from behind and settled on fours.

"so good, hyung...." the dark haired moans as he harshly pushed a bit harder making the older fall against the pile of cloths and towels that jungkook had hastily sprawled out.

taehyung could only moan as jungkook's cock settled deeply inside of him, hips pressed hard against him, grinding, hitting all the right places.

"almost - fuck" jungkook curses when he hears his phone ring somewhere in the studio, most likely inside the pocket of his disregarded uniform somewhere.

the dark haired male had his hands wrap around the older, teeth biting on a spot by the older's neck, hands groping on his breast.

after awhile the phone went silent before ringing once again and this time taehyung wasn't able to ignore it.

"baby, it's probably work and important..." taehyung managed to say inbetween the younger's eager thrusts.

jungkook didn't respond, pace only getting wilder and wildly thrusting inside the older. hard cock sliding in and out with ease just until the tip before sliding fully back in.

he then flips the older wanting to see him as they both reach their high but the perky nipples was tempting making him dive down to the older's chest.

"jungkook..." taehyung moans as his back arched, toes curling as he feel the warm mouth suck on his nipple. his hands immediately making it's way to grab on the younger's dark locks.

the moment jungkook had his tongue flicking on the bud, swirling on it had taehyung's body shivering, his cock squirting and shooting inbetween them, some getting onto jungkook's jaw.

"pretty" jungkook murmurs as he gives the now saliva coated nipple a series of chaste pecks.

before taehyung could react anything more jungkook was once again thrusting his hips that was just slowly sliding in and out and soon after cums deeply inside of the brunette who also came squirting a few of the thick fluid.

the brunette was definitely out of it but gasped as jungkook pulled him up, shifting their position, making him now cling tightly to the younger, cock still deeply buried.

he was confused at first but soon understood that jungkook was going to get his phone.

the dark haired male sat back on the floor as he got his phone, one hand checking the calls and messages while his other hand was securely on the brunette who was straddling him, head cuddled in the crook of his neck.

"it's yoongi-hyung" he says before calling back the said man and pressing a kiss on the older's forehead.

taehyung only gives a soft hum but bit his lip when jungkook's hand now settled on his breast once again, palm gently groping and thumb pressing on the sensitive bud.

"hey, kook. i know you were sent out early today and it's supposed to be the start of your day off until tomorrow but i need you to come over"

jungkook didn't answer, an evident frown on his lip as his eyes flicked over to the brunette in his arms who seemed to be slowly drifting off to dreamland, his hand now caressing on the older's curved waist.

"commander's order" min yoongi stated referring to kim namjoon. "there's been another murder" he briefly stated.

"okay, i'll be there"

no other words were said as jungkook ends the call and could only sigh again as he now turns his attention to taehyung who obviously had sensed his sudden foul mood and pressed a kiss on his jaw.

"need to go?" taehyung mumbled, pressing another kiss on the younger's skin not minding their sweaty bodies.

jungkook only hums, evident frown on his lips and as if on cue his phone buzzed once again with a message from yoongi obviously work related but didn't bother opening it anymore.

"let's shower, hyung" jungkook says as he stood up with the older still wrapped in his arms. taehyung letting out a moan as the younger's cock brushed inside of him.

"baby, it's fine... i can clean myself up" taehyung huffs but his eyes only flutters as jungkook now had him pressed back against the wall, cock pushing in deeper inside of him. "jungkook..." he whines and moans as the younger had his hips back grinding against him, palms groping on his ass cheeks.

"i still want you, hyung..."

"work... you have to go to work, baby"

jungkook starts rutting his hips once again, hands now snaking under the older's knees pushing his legs apart that had taehyung only whining and moaning more.

"too much..." taehyung moans as jungkook was hitting and penetrating deeply and he could feel every brush and movement inside of him.

"so good... so good, hyung...." jungkook moans with the brunette only replying with a moan, body shuddering once again as his hands claws on the younger's skin and feeling the trickle of the thick fluid down his hole despite the other's cock still stuffed inside of him.

the dark haired male's pace quickens, hot breaths against the crook of the brunette's neck as he harshly leaves more of his marks and claiming bites as he cums deeply once again with the other following soon after, walls clenching tightly.

he was sure if the younger didn't have to go to work, they'll be at it for hours. but he couldn't blame jungkook, he definitely wanted it as well. it's been a awhile since they had been intimate, since jungkook and him had made love due to their work schedules.

"work, baby... you need to go to work" taehyung huffs, breath hot as he murmurs against the younger's own warm skin, hands now fisting and caressing on the other's darker locks.

being part of the special forces, to say jungkook is busy most of the time is an understatement; the man is working nonstop.

and taehyung is proud and supportive with jungkook all throughout. he had been understanding and is probably the most happiest person whenever the younger is able to accomplish something. it was jungkook's dream to be working at such a top tier and elite group of the military.

however, jungkook wasn't on the same boat. he had been feeling guilty not being able to spend time with the other as often and even had vented out and apologized to the older saying he feels that he's been neglecting him and even cried when taehyung says he doesn't feel that way and understands that his work schedule had just recently been hectic.

due to this, jungkook had personally submitted a letter to the higher ups that that he would like to 'lie low' a bit which was thankfully granted and then he was transferred to assist in precincts.

he had expected to have more time with taehyung but apparently it still wasn't the case. due to his experience and skills as someone from an elite unit, he was then requested and wanted in different departments.

he then made a request to his superiors in the new office to get a proper day off which again was granted — but apparently was only short lived.

"i don't want to go..." jungkook mumbled as he tightened his hold around the older, their breathing now more even.

taehyung chuckles. "baby, go shower" he says and pressed a kiss on the other's shoulder.

"no"

"i'm not going anywhere, i'll wait for you to get back" the brunette says which made now for a pouting jungkook to look at him.

"no, don't wait for me. i don't even know what time i'll be back" jungkook replies with a frown. judging by the urgency that they've even called him means it's something serious and that he'll be gone for at least a few hours.

"just text me and call me when you're free" taehyung then says pressing a kiss on the younger's jaw and lips.

jungkook hums, small frown still evident on his lips. "i'll prepare a bath for you then i'll go shower"

the younger made sure not to detach himself from the brunette, arms tightly around the other's body and cock warmly inside the older as they walked out of the studio and upto their bedroom.

taehyung could only moan as jungkook slowly placed him in the bathtub, warm water scented with vanilla engulfing his skin.

"thank you" the older mumbled and pulling the younger for a chaste peck on the lips. "go shower" he then adds with a smile seeing the younger's still frowning face.

the brunette had initially wanted to stay in the bathtub a bit longer especially feeling the soreness in his body but ended up joining jungkook in the shower to rinse off which the other was happy about.

it did took quite a lot to stop the younger to do anything further as jungkook's horny hands were roaming all over his body, lips attached to his own lips. cock unable to stop from sliding in between his ass cheeks or thighs, hips rutting and grinding against him.

soon enough, jungkook was getting ready to leave all dressed in a pair of new uniform. his attire always making taeyung to stop and stare at how handsome the dark haired male looks in uniform.

"i'll see you when i get back" jungkook mumbled showering the other's face with kisses, hands on his naked waist as he somehow had swiftly untangled the thin piece that was holding the brunetter's robe together.

"be careful. stay safe always" taehyung mumbled and as much as he was trying to sound confident, the shakiness in his voice was evident to the younger. "please"

"always, hyung" jungkook replied with a smile. "i still have to get back to you"

taehyung smiles at this pressing another kiss on the younger's lips. "i love you"

"i love you, hyung"

after a few more kisses and taehyung literally having to detach himself from the pouty and whiny jungkook and his hands that were caressing his skin and groping his ass, the younger had finally got into his car and drove off to work.

*

"head on over here at thirteenth avenue" detective min yoongi says over the phone. "we're looking at the same man" he states. "the kill is similar as the previous ones, got a slash at the back heel"

"how'd he do it this time?"

"his eyeballs were gauged out, penis cut"

jungkook's eyes looked over the side mirror as he made a turn heading to the location. "and the note?"

a 'ding' was heard on his phone indicating a message. "paedophile, 44" yoongi says. "i sent you the photo. usually he'd have the paper tucked in somewhere in the victim's pocket or wherever but this time he shoved it in his mouth, same with the rapist"

"must've triggered something" the dark haired mumbled.

yoongi hums. "it's not his first paedophile kill. the other was killed the same way and the paper was taped on his face" he added. "which i think gives us a possible clue that our suspect experienced... something similar"

"i would hate such fucking assholes too" jungkook uttered.

"the team's here and we're just waiting for you to arrive" yoongi then says.

"i'll be there in ten minutes"

jungkook sighs as the phone call ends with a beep. he was finally getting his much awaited day off but this serial killer just decided to ruin it for him.

soon enough, jungkook had arrived at the scene immediately spotting yoongi with a few other officers in the scene.

"good timing. it's confirmed we're dealing with the same man" he says showing his phone to jungkook. "that's our man with the same white mask"

truth be told, jungkook is amazed with the killer's skill. the way he kills, the location and time. he knows how to clean too and made sure they wouldn't find any evidence in the crime scene.

the man literally just comes and go. the only lead they have is that the man wears a white mask, tall and slender physique. they weren't even sure at this point if the person was actually a he or a she. plus the fact he would wear that taunting white full face mask and they couldn't spot him.

the person is barely half of jungkook's muscle mass that sometimes he couldn't wrap his head around it as some of his victims were even twice or if not thrice as big. well, he does cut his victims heels presumably making them unable to stand or even walk.

the killings had also garnered attention from the public, a huge number siding with the killer as all the person he killed that they've known are people with ill backgrounds like he was some kind of modern day robin hood or super hero.

'all the men killed deserves to die anyway'

'to be honest, the authorities should stop looking for this person. man is obviously doing a much better job than they are'

'at least he's helping to get rid of these assholes one at a time'

'i actually feel much safer knowing someone is out there killing these pigs'

'i bet he's handsome under that masked -'

'i would thank them for their service'

jungkook sighs as he took in the scene. it was obvious that aside from the two seconds cctv footage they got of the masked man turning into the corner, they got nothing else and it honestly was making him frustrated.

everytime the man kills it just seems like they are just cleaning up after his mess.

*

taehyung's snaps his eyes open. blinking as his eyes adjusts and soon was fully awake.

he sat up, turning to his left and seeing that jungkook still hasn't came home making him lightly frown but he was suddenly alert hearing noise inside the house.

he got his phone and checked the time it was just about six in the morning. he smiles seeing a text from jungkook last night.

'i'll be home late, hyung. sweet dreams'

the brunette sat still for awhile but then he heard noise again and he was sure it was coming from downstairs. he decided to get his phone and text jungkook.

'what time will you be home?'

a few minutes passed by and with receiving no response only made taehyung more anxious. due to jungkook's field of work, he couldn't help but have bad and scary thoughts so jungkook not picking up the phone is definitely making his heart racing in the worse way possible.

he stood up, grabing his robe and putting it on before slowly opening their bedroom door and peeks.

taehyung was quiet as he stood in the hallway and it was clear that someone was definitely downstairs, in their kitchen.

he walked slowly and carefully making sure that the pitter patter of his bare feet on the wooden floors wouldn't even be heard.

the brunette took in a breath as he swiftly made his way downstairs and turning into the corner ready to pounce on whoever the intruder is only to halt with wide eyes.

"jungkookie?"

the said man was startled, body lightly jumping hearing the older's voice as he turns around, a peice of strawberry in hand.

"my god, hyung. you scared me" jungkook shrieks as he had a hand on his chest.

taehyung sighs. "i should be the one saying that" he says before letting out a chuckle. "you scared me"

"i was going to surprise you breakfast" jungkook says with a small pout that the older couldn't help but lean in and pressed a kiss on the pouty lips.

"what time did you get home? i texted you"

"oh, i'm sorry, hyung. my phone's there" the dark haired male says head gesturing to his phone in the living room sofa. "i arrived not too long ago and wanted to make breakfast for us"

taehyung noticed that jungkook still has his hair a bit damp indicating he had just gotten out of the shower and he was sure he would've woken up if the younger had walked into their bedroom considering he was a light sleeper.

"did you shower in the guest bedroom again?"

jungkook avoids his gaze. "i didn't want to wake you up, hyung. you always wake up the moment i open the door, i don't want to distract your sleep"

as much as taehyung appreciates it, he actually wants to see jungkook physically knowing he was safe back home.

"you know i don't mind waking up..." taehyung mumbled as he now wrapped his arms around the younger who smiles as he continues cutting the strawberries.

the thing is once taehyung wakes up from his sleep, he would wait til jungkook finishes his shower and wait for him until he settles beside him to get back to sleep. considering how much of a light sleeper taehyung is, he'd rather have the older his rest and continuous sleep.

"i do" jungkook mumbled as he now turned around to face the older. "i don't want to disturb your sleep, hyung... especially i've been coming home late these days..." he says with a small frown and sigh.

"because you're my hardworking, baby" taehyung praises with a smile in attempts to lift the younger's spirits up.

jungkook smiles at this as he turns around and  lightly bends down to cuddle his face in the crook of the older's neck, not before pressing a soft kiss.

"why don't i help you here and you go get some rest?" taehyung offers realizing that jungkook himself still hasn't got any sleep yet.

"i want to have breakfast with you, hyung... and when i sleep, i want you beside me too" jungkook mumbled against his skin and the brunette was sure that the younger has that pouty lips again despite not seeing his face.

"alright, alright" the brunette says with a chuckle. "what my baby wants, my baby gets"

"as i should, i'm your only baby" jungkook sternly says as he looked with the older with his wide bambi eyes.

taehyung could only laugh and can't help but question how this tough, big muscle bunny, part of the army special forces is a whole big baby in his eyes.

*

after their rather very early breakfast, the two had made their way to the living room, cuddled up in the sofa.

they had initially planned to head to bed - well, that was what taehyung was expecting but jungkook had swiftly scooped him up like a sack over his shoulder - not missing to giving his ass a small slap in the process - before gently laying him down on the sofa, hovering over him and lips capturing his own.

"go to sleep, jungkook~ didn't you say you still have to go back to work later?" taehyung reminds with a small laugh as the younger cuddles against him.

"yeah but i want to spend some time with you" jungkook mumbled.

"want me to give you a massage?" the older then exclaimed as he sat up with jungkook whining at the lost of contact with the other only chuckling.

jungkook couldn't protest any further as the older instructs him to properly lay flat and have his head on the older's lap so he can give his head and temples a massage.

"i was called in for the same case again" jungkook mumbled, his eyes closed with taehyung humming and started massaging his head.

he usually knows when jungkook's having a hard time or getting frustrated with work if he starts talking about it with him as the younger doesn't really want to talk about his work considering how he's usually assigned to unpleasant ones - and recently they had been talking about this serial killer incident.

"did you have any new leads?"

"no, still nothing. we got a footage of him again in the cctv, same white mask. other than that there's nothing else"

taehyung hums and thoughts. it's been months since jungkook has been assigned to join the case.

"what do you think about it?" the dark haired male asks.

"about what?"

"the killings. the public are siding with him, the recent incident is all over the news" jungkook says with a soft hum as taehyung now pulls a bit at the roots of his hair.

"they are?" taehyung was surprised by this, he didn't know the public would be siding with such.

jungkook hums. "yeah, they say he's doing a good deed. the people he killed were all basically criminals"

"what do you think about it?" taehyung instead asks wanting for jungkook to let out his thoughts.

"i get their point and i get what he is doing, if the person indeed is just intending to kill such people or criminals per se but there's a lot of things to consider you know?" jungkook states, eyes now on the older. "let's say his intentions are genuine, even if i or a lot of people side with them, it won't easily be justified, no? there's a norm to such things, especially with the law— i'm sorry, i'm boring you with all this talk am i?"

taehyung giggles and leans down pressing kisses on the younger's lips. "no, captain jeon. infact, i very much like when you get all in the work zone. quite sexy might i add" the older says with a teasing wiggle of his brows.

"how about you, hyung? how's the preparations for the exhibit going?" jungkook then asks and couldn't help but widely smile seeing how the older's face lightens up.

"well, i'm almost done with the current one then i'm planning to do one more piece then i guess i'm done" taehyung excitedly says. "i also sent invitations to jimin and the other hyungs for the dinner"

taehyung is a famous - anonymous painter that goes by the alias 'vante' ; only jungkook and a few very close friends know.

he caters to clients both local and foreign, so much so as celebrities and people who loves his art are flying in to be able to get a glimpse of his new art pieces whenever he helds an exhibit, bidding in a large sum to buy a piece that catches their eye.

"i'm so proud of you, hyung" jungkook mumbled as he starred at the older.

the brunette smiles. "i'm proud of us, jungkook" he instead replies at how both of them were acing in their respective fields. "but hey, i'm sure you'll be able to solve your case soon" he added wanting to still comfort the younger.

"i hope so too, hyung" jungkook mumbled as he looked up and smiled at the older before his face turns serious. "also, don't go out late at night. with the recent incidents, it's not really safe right now... if you want to go on walks, let me know where you are"

"anywhere isn't safe anymore" taehyung mumbled. "but i have my baby to protect me" he then adds with a giggle and playfully pokes jungkook's cheek.

"hyung, i'm serious. promise me that you won't go out late alone or if you will, text me and i'll come pick you up or go with you when i can" jungkook says in a small frown that the other's heart couldn't help but skip a beat and taking a hold of the younger's hand and pressing a kiss.

"understood, captain. now sleep, let me continue to  your massage"

jungkook stares at the other before he closes his eyes wanting the anxiousness and stress he was feeling to fade away especially with how stubborn taehyung can be. he wouldn't be able to bear it if anything happens to the brunette.

"go sleep, baby. i'll be right here" taehyung murmurs as he continues to do a gentle head massage on the younger and it was the last thing the dark haired male heard before drifting off to sleep.

*

taehyung hums as he looks at himself in the mirror and doing some light make up.

his exhibition is just a few days away and tonight was a special night as he had all his pieces finally ready.

however, before he finally sets them up in the venue, he would have them all line up in his studio and have jungkook as the first person to see it all together.

it was like a private exhibition just for jungkook; a little tradition he had been doing ever since the two of them got together. he would also arrange a small dinner date in the studio for them.

although, tonight he also planned to invite their hyungs over for a small get together especially at how jimin has been bothering him and saying he's been locked up in his studio for months.

the brunette smiles as he finally finished pampering his face, getting up to see his whole outfit in the floor legnth mirror. he didn't know why but he was quite nervous tonight or probably it was just the nerves and the fact that his exhibition is just a few days from now.

he then headed down to the studio to make sure everything was arranged properly and to the kitchen to set up the table.

"shit, we're out of beer" taehyung curses under his breath as he stares infront the open regfrigerator.

he looks at his watch and to the table he had already set. "there's still some time left" he mumbled, set to get some of the beer that jungkook really likes.

the brunette mentally scolds himself for not checking earlier, assuming that he already has everything as he gets his bag and coat for a quick grocery run.

*

jungkook lets out a breath as he finally parked the car.

it's been a long tiring day but despite this he's been very excited to get home after he had received a text from his hyung saying he made dinner for them and is excited to show him his finished pieces.

he also finally got his promised day off and a bonus is that he gets two days off meaning he can celebrate the exhibit with taehyung and their friends too.

"hyung, i'm home"

the dark haired male sets his bag on the sofa and call out for the brunette. the house seems quiet, too quiet.

"hyung?" he headed to the kitchen seeing the table all prepared but the person he was looking for was still no where in sight.

he got his phone and started dialing the older's number as he walked around the house and calling for the older.

he was still debating if he should walk in the studio since taehyung wasn't around and his art pieces should all be already set up and he didn't want to ruin the moment by seeing them ahead of time.

"hyung? are you in there?" jungkook instead knocks, waiting for a few seconds but when there was no reply, he slides the door just a tiny bit just to take a small peek but seeing no one was there closed it again.

he sighs and suddenly starts getting worried as his call had all ended up in voice mail.

a second later his phone rings but a frown forms in his lips seeing yoongi's name on the screen.

"hello, yoongi hyung?"

"hey, kook. you might've just got back home but i need to keep your line open. there's another incident report near a grocery but we're not sure if it's related to our case and we might need you to come down if it is"

jungkook sighs. "alright, hyung. understood"

he ends the call with a now more evident frown on his lips as he brushed a hand through his hair. he was stressing about not being able to contact taehyung now his work decided to join in his frustrations.

at this point he isn't sure if he'll still be getting his day offs in peace.

went back to his contacts to message taehyung and saw a text he had missed and he wasn't sure on what to feel about it.

'kookieee, i'll just go to the grocery real quick. see you when you get home! p.s. don't enter my studio. i'll be mad if you do'

"fuck"

*
*

---- to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
1.4K 82 8
short story. I hope Alpha JK x Omega Tae Hate to love. Well I'm trying to make it but since it's my first time. Be patient with the update
12.6K 490 12
A short taekook fluffy story ✨
14.9K 281 23
Random Taekook Oneshots. most bottom Tae....will be bottom kook too Warning ⚠ -gay -mature content just telling. I know this isn't necessary. -smut...