HIS TO DESIRE

By Author_shiii

To all the cindrella who had a dream of prince charming to save them but ends up falling too hard for a moral... More

DEDICATION
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
FAMILY
1~AAYAN'S POV
2~ISHITA'S POV
DISCLAIMER
3~ SHE RAN AWAY
COVER
4~ISHITA MEETS AAYAN
5~Yes?
6~ROOM
7~Their Bickering
CHARACTER AESTHETIC
8~TERROR
9~ Saree
10~FAMILY
Update
12~Amends

11~His Demon's

1.6K 110 70
By Author_shiii

" हक़ीक़त ना सही तुम ख़्वाब बन कर मिला करो,

भटके मुसाफिर को चांदनी रात बनकर मिला करो।"

AAYAN'S POV

It's been A week.

A week Since l'm avoiding her. A week Since I have seen her with those pretty eyes. A week of me not seeing her smiles.A week of me not ogling her getting dressed up. A week of me not having any Silly banter with her. A week of me not seeing her giggling around.

I don't know why but I miss her so much.
Although I have been with her for less than 24 hours yet It feels like I have known her for ages. It feels Like a part of me Is missing.

He knew He had no right to touch her, to crave her like air but he did both And once A Devil becomes obsessed, He can even combine the hell and Heaven For his obsession.

I desire for her.I burn for her. Now I can't sleep at night without having her in my arms. Even When I didn't like her, I lusted for her. I craved for her. It's the most maddening, beguiling and damnable thing, But there It is.

I had fired more than 2000 employees in a Week. My Every thought revolves around her. I know I shouldn't be thinking about her but Certainly I can't help. My morning starts with her and my whole Fucking day revolves around the memories of her.

That morning breakfast was the last meal I had with her. Although I went home daily but late at night when she was asleep and left for the office early In the morning.

I hold her Each and every night making sure she doesn't get any Panic attack.She nuzzles more and more into me each night.She is such a heavy sleeper. I bet she doesn't know I hold her everyday. Every Morning I leave only after kissing her forehead.

I know I have to Stop all these But I can't help. I thought Everything was changing, But it wasn't. After breakfast I met her. The Devil of my Life. The reason of my Fucked up life.

Yes,The biggest Mistake of my life. I can't let the past repeat itself. I can't get close to anyone.

In the end, I will Destroy her like Everything else I've loved before. I'm a time Bomb. That Bomb which explodes At a time destroying each and everything around him.

She had already suffered A lot. I can't let her suffer more. I can't let my biggest demons affect her.

My thoughts came to a halt when the door of my cabin opened. No one ever dares to come inside without my permission except Abhi.

(THEM IN CHILDHOOD VS NOW)
"JUST HOW FAST THE NIGHT CHANGES"

"What the hell is your condition like Aayan? You are looking like a Ghost. You didn't have this much dark circles even when you were preparing for exams Aayan.Eeew! And your hair looks like the shit Man"  Shouted Abhimaan

"Can you Just stop shouting Abhi?" I said Irritatedly.

"What's wrong Aayan? You know I'm here for you right. Always."He clamly asked

"I met her" I Reasoned

"What? When? How? Where?" He Asked desperately

"Hold your horses. A Week ago. After breakfast. She is in India." I explained

Abhi is the only one whom I can tell my heart out. He had been there since the day 1 for me. He had seen all the shades of me. He knows the real me. The one who is lonely,sad, depressed and Betrayed from inside.

He had always been a shoulder to me. I don't have to be strong in front of me. He knows me inside out. I'm so grateful to have him in my life.

HIS life wasn't also a Bed of Roses to him. He also have a fucked up past. Since the start Both of us has always get Each others back. Both us have seen Each other crying, mourning nd also taking revenge on All the odds. We have always been A diaper buddies to Partner in crimes.

"Oh, So is that why You started pushing Ishita away? Because you think everyone is the same? It's been 19 years Aayan of that thing. Stop holding it."  He explained to me Like I'm a little kid

"It's not like that Abhi But I Just can't you know." I Reasoned back

"STOP it Aayan. STOP pushing people around you. You also need someone to rely on. Someone whom you can cry your heart out. Someone who will be there whom you can call it your home. It's High time. Go to her now." Abhimanm clamly put his point.

"Why Should I go to her?" I asked

"I see the way you look at her That day at breakfast okay." He smiled.

"And how do I look at her?" I asked confusedly.

"Like she's the sun and you're the moon, Like you will die without her. You look at her like she is the reason Why the earth is rotating around the sun And without her Everything will be shattered."

"Cancel all my Meetings Mr.sharma. I'm heading home." I told my assistant.

I have fucked up. I had created a huge mess. In order to save my butterfly from myself I have also Hurt her somewhere. I am going to make amends for it

Get Ready Butterfly I'm coming And this time I won't let you go. Not even in fucking Million Years.

TILL DEATH DO US APART.

(CHARACTER AESTHETIC OF ABHIMAN AND AAYAN)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

के तेरे बिन आधा सा हुआ
अधुरा कोई वादा सा हुआ
जो पहले कुछ कम था दीवाना
मैं आज ज्यादा हुआ
रहने को मिल गया तेरे दिल का शहर
है यहाँ धुप भी जैसे ठंडी लहर
वक़्त ऐसे हुआ
मेहरबां के रंग
लगेया इश्क दा
रंग लगेया इश्क दा
मैं तेरा होया इस तरह

Hey Lovely people 🫶
Author This side.
Hope you all are doing well.

Okay Guys So I wanted to tell you all something. Actually Today I lost this whole Chapter when I was going to post it.And I was seriously on the verge of crying. Luckily I have sended the screenshots to _starlight18 in the morning for review.

She had converted the whole chapter into Text from the image. It isn't about the little things But the efforts someone put into.

She is like Aditi to my life. It's only have been Month I guess since we became friends but now we are Unbreakable and I'm so lucky to have her.
I love you Sugarpie 💗🫂

Lemme know your views in comments
Instagram account: Author_shiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 186K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
801K 53.2K 40
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
1.5M 52.2K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
160K 14.1K 31
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...