Yes Master (JJK × bottom BTS)

By miss_blue_flower

Where Jungkook and ot6 are boyfriends.. Who are in a poly relationship. More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 ( M )
CHAPTER 3 ( M )
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5 (M)
CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

753 32 6
By miss_blue_flower

Jungkook... Come to my room tonight..

Taehyung ordered as they came back from China. Their deal was over.. And it didn't happen as they expected it to be and, Taehyung was frustated about the matter.
That's why he asked Jungkook to join his bedroom after dinner.

Sure hyung... I would love to..

Jungkook said without thinking more. Because he already knew that Taehyung was frustated and needed a good fuck to release his stress.
Taehyung was not in a mood to joke, so Jimin desided to join there but, Taehyung gently refused his offor without making Jimin sad.
Even he was all frustated, he maintained himself until he reach his room and pulled in the younger, who was slowly stepping towards Taehyung's room.

It's gonna be a hardest day for Jungkook...

Namjoon said he was experiancing a lot of BDSM with Taehyung and Jimin few days ago.
He was sure that Jungkook could not be able to stand with his own feats after, as they knew Taehyung loved hardcore..

I don't think so...

Seokjin said as others were not expecting something like that to hear.

Me too...
And I would love to sleep peacefully for a day, ya'll can do anything you want with each other.
But don't drag me in between..

Yoongi directly said yawning, because he was too sleepy to entertain someone or be entertained by someone. Sleep was taking over him and he slowly stepped to his room, which was besides Taehyung's.

Now I can clearly hear what will go on inside...

Yoongi smirked to himself as he was being adventurous now. He wanted to get entertaind not by getting fucked, but to enjoy watching his dom, Taehyung getting fucked by Jungkook.
He had made a hole between their rooms as Taehyung was away for few days. He could do it easily.

Jungkook was pulled in and Taehyung trapped Jungkook between himself and the door smashing his lips with Jungkook's.
Jungkook silently watched what Taehyung's gonna do.
Taehyung bit Jungkook's bottom lip asking permission to taste his mouth.
But with the time of finger snap, Taehyung was pinned to the door, hands pinned above his head and Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a sly smirk and parted their lips wanting to look at the confused face of elder.

Jungkook, what the fuck are you doing. Leave me.
Don't test my patience.. Or else...

Or else what.... Princess?

Don't play games baby. I'm already stressed as fuck.
I'm not in the mood to play games kook. So, it will be great if you let me do what I need..

Not today Princess and, yeh.. Not with me...
You really have your own way with everyone else. right!
So shut your pretty mouth and let me to satisfy you. And yeh....
Be loud as much as you want... It'll be good to hear your moans..

Jungkook playfully said as he mean each and every word he have said to Taehyung.
Taehyung was all confused couldn't and understood what Jungkook is going to do next.
Taehyung felt if looks could dig holes, may be he would have a lot of holes through his skin because Jungkook's gaze.
Undoubtedly, Taehyung was a bit scared. But he didn't want to lose the power he holds in this relationship. From the start, he had his way with other members as they couldn't dominate him.
But here the youngest is pinning him to the door and looking at him as he is a some sort of meal.

Without giving time for Taehyung to process Jungkook smashed his lips with Taehyung roughly.
He knew Taehyung loved hardcore. Jungkook licked and sucked Taehyung's cherry lips, making Taehyung moan unconciously opening his mouth open for younger to explore his tongue as much as he wants.

Jungkook pulled back. He looked at Taehyung and a smirk came on his lips as he looked at Taehyung.

Now my love, let me teach you how can I releave your stress.
And don't forger to call me Master during the session.
I won't accept other names.....

Taehyung was about to say something as he felt something fishy is gonna happen. He would have easily get submitted by any of others, but the maknae was different.
Tearing Taehyung's white mix purple shirt Jungkook got the full axess to Taehyung's upper body.

With the next blink Taehyung had he saw himself fully nacked in front of Jungkook.
Normally he is the one to tear other's dress apart. But... Now he was fully nacked infront of Jungkook.
Jungkook's lust filled eyes were already eyefucking the elder as he pulled and pushed Taehyung on the bed.

Oh.. My... What the heck Jungkook... Behave yourself..

Taehyung shouted his lungs out as he felt Jungkook pulling him on the bed.
But Taehyung never expected to get a hard smack on his asscheeks with Jungkook's bare hand.
Never in Million years he expected that. But it was very hard for him. His milky white ass got peach red due to the pain and before he get used to it, Jungkook again smacked his ass.

Aaaaah... It's paining... What the fuck Jungkook...

Again a loud and hardest slap landed on his ass as Jungkook turned Taehyung to face him, and got rid of his own clothes and looked at Taehyung's unpleasent condition once.
Taehyung was loving hardcore till now, but he got to know how painfull hardcore can be that night.
There Jungkook was to teach him how hard that really is.

Didn't I warn ya my prince, I won't tolerate any other names you will call me until that door opens in next morning.
Get ready to be punished for your words.
Moan loud prince... I wanna hear you.. Wanna here how much you love hardcore...

Jungkook said and grabbed Taehyung's throat while lining himself infront of Taehyung's hole and pushed in as Taehyung scramed in pain. He felt simething tearing him to two parts.
But Jungkook didn't stop chocking and without giving time to adjust, he started his animalistic speed of pounding in to Taehyung.

Oh... My... What.
It hurts... Slow down you... Fucking... Oh my... Do you want me dead....
Yaaah... Jeon fucking Jungkook....

SMACK

That's not the name I want you to call me princess. Don't make me angry more,
Or I won't leave you until you get used to this...
And Seokjin and Yoongi tolerated this from start. But won't you tolerate my princess...!
I heard you're the first one to take them...
Now get used to it honey. You will feel good....

Jungkook said thrusting to Taehyung's prostate by each and every thrust. Moans came out willingly from Taehyung's mouth as finally it srarted to feel so good to have a dick filling himself and Taehyung wasn't in his right state of mind and started to enjoy being dominated by younger and his large cock.

Oh... Please... Aaah...
Master.... Fells so good.... Mmmmh..
Oh yeh... Fuck..
There... Yes master... Oh... Yaaah...
Please master...
Please.... Oh my... Fuck
Fuck me hard... Please...

Do you this my princess...!
I have a offor baby... Be my slutty princess and taking me so good........
I would give you something else you need my love...

Jungkook said running his fingers along with Taehyung's unmarked upper body and Taehyung arched his back as he was giving full axess to the younger..
But Taehyung felt how good hardcore can be.. And moaned shamelessly touching Jungkook's hand and putting them on his nipples while Jungkook thrusting in to him.

What princess..!
What you need..! Ask me...

Please... Aaah.. Master...
Oh... Please... I feel empty here...
Please suck them...

What a slut you are my princess..
Want master to tear your this jiggly peach in to two while eating this rose buds...!
What a boy...

Taehyung felt so forgine to be degraded. He have dirty talked with his sex partner as he was fucking them mersiless.
Now Taehyung understood, what is the meaning of that smirk of Yoongi, when he called Jungkook to his room...
As Yoongi already knew that Taehyung is gonna taste his own medicine today...
And yeh... He had it and, he enjoyed everything until his orgasm.
He thought Jungkook would stop pounding in to him after the orgasm.
But..
It never happened.

Jungkook once bend Taehyung over study table and fucked, and he fucked Taehyung smashim him like a cheese slice between a Burger, between himself and the wall, he fucked Taehyung on the couch, mouth fucked him on the floor and fimaly in bathtub...
It was a lot fot Taehyung to train his ass for the younger.
But he could feel his stress was gone, he had a clear mind when he fall in to sleep after the bathroom sex...
He could see why the younger didn't like to enter their relationship before.

But not to mention, Taehyung enjoyed being bottom for the first time, that too with Jungkook.
He was sure no one can fuck him this hard and good as he never tried any dick in him, but...
He would love to have younger's only...

Taehyung didn't want to pull younger's dick out of his ass as he was so tired and placed his head on younger's chest, willingly.

Jungkook wrapped his arm securly around the nacked peach butt rubbing it and helding the feminine, skender waist of elder and placed warm and loving kiss on his crown.

_____________________________________
Yaah...
I AM BACK...

COMMENT HERE...
I have typed technically 1500+ words..

So comment something for me to write more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
602K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
526 78 5
"Hello, can you hear me? are you alright lady..." jungkook screamed in their lungs out as he was shaking the middle-aged woman who was soaked and wra...
662K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...