An endless path(HSR x OC)

By loppedoffhead

The endless road ahead of me, such a path that others shy away from. Hehehe Now isn't this cheesy? To live e... More

Prologue
Bio(and kit)
Chapter 1: The Space Station

Chapter 2: Where am I?

274 9 0
By loppedoffhead

A/N:
In case if you guys don't know, chapters will be released quite inconsistently due to my crazy schedule. I will have more time to write during Summer but rn I am very very busy. So please be patient with me!

???: Where... Where am I

??? is floating around in absolute nothingness.

???: No crap random voice in the void.

Now thats surprising. 

???: Can you at least tell me where I am?

Can't really do that sorry. I tell stories to readers, not to spoil the story to the characters! Where is the fun in that?

???: Man, what a drag... I can't argue with that reasoning either.

??? smiles

???: So I am in nothingness, aren't I?

That's for you to decide. Congrats on restating what I said before.

???: I guess it all starts with a ... Bang

A sudden bright light engulfs the entire space, what was previously nothingness became all that is to be, a chain reaction of explosions happening as space itself expanded, multiple stars sent in innumerable directions. 

A/N:

These chapters with ??? are going to be a lot shorter than the normal chapters(may vary). Take this as a frosting that goes on a cupcake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
158K 13.5K 200
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
949K 58.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
138K 8.3K 14
"Won't you come back, Jimin?"