The Perfect couple

By writer_naaz

Their families are friends but they hate each other. He thinks her is an immature , stubborn , and spoiled... More

Author's Note
CHARACTERS
Ch-1
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-23
Ch-24

Ch-9

312 11 0
By writer_naaz

Shanaya's pov

In the morning when I open my eyes I see him I mean my dear husband. He is sleeping like a cute baby. He is looking so innocent yet handsome. But he is a stone hearted person. Yesterday he did a really bad job . I am going to take revenge. How dare him why the hell he tore my teddy.

"Hey baby! is your teddy is fine" I hear his husky voice. Wow he is looking so sexy. His husky voice and messy hair hayeee. How can anyone look so hot and sexy.

"I know I am handsome but ase Nazar to na lagao" he says. (Don't look at me with evil eyes)

"I am not and don't live in any misconceptions" I say.

"Oh really? Don't you like my messy hair" he says and messes his already messed hair.

"N..no" I say. Why do I stammer whenever he teases me or comes close to me.

"You are lying" he says.

"No I am not in fact I am angry because you tore my favourite teddy and I am going to take revenge mind it" I say just to distract him because I know I am looking like a blushing mess.

"Don't change the topic baby and i didn't do that intentionally but I am happy because you too tore my pillow" he says and get up from the bed.

"How shameless you are" I say

Then he comes close to me and whispers in my ear. "Do you wanna see my real shamelessness. I will like to show 'you' my shameless side too"
His nose  touches my ear which give me goosebumps and his words make me all red that I am feeling so hot. But deep down I think I would like to see his shameless side too. No no stop what are you thinking.

"Are you starting to imagine what I say" he says and smirks.

"No" I say and run towards the washroom. Only he holds the power to give me goosebumps and butterflies at the same time.

After taking shower I come at room and he is sitting there all ready.

"Let's go" he says.

"Don't you want to take bath" I ask him.

"I already took it" he replies.

"Where?" I ask him.

"In another room because you are too lazy and you take much time" he replies.

"Ok let's go downstairs" I say.

When we come downstairs I see everyone is already there waiting for us.

"Finally the newly married couple is here"  Hamza says.

Then we take our sits and start doing breakfast.

"Aryan and Shanaya take a leave today and spend some time with each other" mom says. And I say ok because I don't have any meeting or work today.

"No mom I have an important meeting I can't take a leave today" Aryan says. I don't know why but I am feeling sad when he says no but work is important but why I want to spend time with him.

"Ok then come home early" dadu says.

"Can't you work from home" dadi says.

"No dadi it's important" he says.

"Ok no problem we are here we can spend time with our bhabi" shifa says with a huge smile and I smile back. They are really too good.

"I am here also" Hamza says.

"Ye me too" Rehana says.

"I also wanna join you all but I have meeting too" Rehan says with a sad face.

"Oh then we all are enough right bhabi" shifa says.

"Yes" I say with a smile.

"Aryan try to come home early" mom remind him then he leave for the office.

Then I spend my whole day chit chatting with everyone. I feel really good with them. And ya I try to know something about Aryan too. And I come to know that he is scared of cockroaches. And I already made a plan in my mind to take revenge from him.

It's evening and Aryan enters at home  today he comes early.

"Aru (Aryan) finally you are here" chachi says. I look at him, he is already looking at me.

"Bhai come join us" Hamza says.

He comes and sits beside Rehan he also came earlier.

"Bhabi what do you do when you feel low or sad" Shifa asks.

"Long drive it heals me" I say .

"Oh that's cool" Hamza says.

"Bhai also do the same you both are perfect" shifa says . Then I look at him .

Aryan's pov

Today I come home earlier because mom says and also I too wanna spend some time with Shanaya. When I reach home I see her playing and chit chatting with my family members. She came more close to them. And her smile can light up the dark room.

When shifa asks her what she does when she feels low and she replies long drive can heal her. It makes me happy because driving at night is also my favourite thing.

"Wanna go on a drive?" I ask her.

"Aww so romantic" Falak di says.

"Am I thinking right" she ask me for surety. Damn she gets it what I mean.

"Of course" I assure her.

"Aryan Siddiqui think about it again" she says. The way she said my name I fall in love with my name. I never knew my name sounds this good.

"I am sure about it mrs. Shanaya Aryan Siddiqui" I say and her cheeks turn red. Urgh I just want kiss her those red cheeks it looks so good.

"Wow romance huh" Rehana teases us.

"Amm who wanna support me" she ask to everyone.

"What do you mean bhabhi" Hamza asks in confusion everyone is looking confused.

"I mean who wanna come with me" she says.

"Shanaya what are you saying. Go and spend some alone time with him and make this drive a romantic one" Falak di says.

"Exactly why you want to spoil your long drive" Imran jiju says.

" No di and jiju we wanna make it for fun" Shanaya says.

"Yes who wants to join my team" I say.

"Are guys really mad or what" Di says.

"Exactly bhai how so many people can come with in one car" Shifa says.

"It's not one car there's two cars" I and Shanaya say it together.

"Two cars" they say in shock.

"Yes we are going to do a car race" we say .

"Bro you two are married now so do some couple things I mean go on a long drive together" Farha di says.

"Yes together in one car" Hamza says.

"We are going on a long drive but in a different one" I say.

"Yes it will be fun" Shanaya says.

"It's not different it's unique" Rehan says.

"Ya because it's our thing" I say and look at Shanaya.

"But bhai .." shifa tries to say something but I cut her.

"We are going it's final now who wants to join me " I say

"I am not coming because I love my bones" Falak di says.

"No di we will drive safely" Shanaya says.

"Ya I know but I love to see it from a distance" Di says .

"Ya bhai we are the audience" Shifa says.

"We would like to see a live match" Hamza says.

"Ok" I say.

"Let's go to a car racing club" Shanaya says with excitement.

"We can go to my racing club" I say .

"You have your own racing club?" She asks me.

"Yes come I will show you" I say.

We come to my racing club my baby I mean Shanaya is looking so excited.
We choose two cars and start a race. We do a high five and get into our cars.At first i think to drive slow because I don't want her to drive too fast what if she ends up hurting her but for my shock She drives really well and fast. Then I also start driving fast. And my cousins are cheering us. And the of our cars is just my fav but the way she is driving she is looking so hot and beautiful that nothing can beat her this stunning look. When we are close to the finish line she gives me a glare that says she will win easily and I too give her the same glare. Then we both drive too fast but it's a tie . Then we come out of our cars and drink some water.

"You drive nice" she gives me a compliment.

"You too nice to race with you Mrs. Shanaya Aryan Siddiqui" i give her a compliment which makes her red .

Then my cousins come "oh bhabi you are just wow" Shifa says and hugs her .

"Exactly nice to see this race" Jiju says.

"I also want to experience it with my wife in the future" Hamza says .

"I too. I am on my way to learn how to drive" Rehana says .

"It's a best race ever I can see in my whole life" Rehan says.

"I also agree with you" Falak di says.

"Bhai now let's go somewhere and eat  something" Shifa says.

"Do you know something other than eating all the time" I tease her.

"Bhai don't" Shifa says .

"Ok let's go" I say.

"Shanaya where do you want to go" Di asks her .

"Amm di actually" she says. She can say anything freely. Why she is not saying clearly what she wants.

"Shanaya you can say anything freely" Di says .

"Amm what about Pani Puri (Gol gappa / phucka) " she says while playing with his fingers I can't believe some time ago she is roaring like a lion in race and now she is behaving like a scared kitten.

"Wow that's great idea" Hamza , Rehana and shifa shout in excitement.

"Isn't it unhygienic" I say because it is.

"No it's not" without wasting any time Shanaya shouts making me scared.

"Ok ok if you want you can" I say. In my whole life it's the first time when i feel scared of any girl .

"Darta Jahan hum se hum tose darte hai e sab jaane mori raniya.." my cousins start singing the song in the background. And she starts blushing.

"Ok we are getting late we should go" I say .

"Aww our shy bhai" Shifa says.

"No no scared bhai and lioness bhabhi" says Hamza.

"Guys we should go" Shanaya says.

"Oho my blushing bhabi" Rehana says. Why do my cousins always like to tease us .

Finally we reach a Pani puri stole.

"Bhaiya 6 plate Pani puri" Rehan orders .

"Why 6 plates, we are 8 people right" Falak di says .

"Yes di because you and jiju are going to share a plate and bhai and  bhabi is going to share a plate" Rehan says.

"For the first time in your life you said something good Rehan bhai" Hamza says. And every one laughs .

Then they tell me to feed Shanaya so I take a Pani puri and feed her. My fingers brush her lips when I feed her.  The feeling is so special. Then she also feeds and her fingers touch my lips when she feeds me. And it gives me butterflies. Can a man also feel butterflies with this mere touch of his wife. Whatever it is I like this feeling. Then we get lost in each other's eyes.

"Yes guys eat like this" Hamza says and we break out eye contact and look at him.

"Like what" I ask.

"You feed her and she will feed you" he says.

"Why we can eat by our own hands" I say.

"Shut up you unromantic" di says.

Then I look at Shanaya she is already looking at me. Then we do what they say. It's not like I follow anyone's order but I like to obey this. It's something different.

"Now bhai can we eat some ice cream" Rehana says after finishing the Pani puri.

"At night" I say .

"Yes" she says .

"No it's not possible" I say .

"Bhabhi look" Rehana says to Shanaya and the rest of them start laughing. Then I look at her but she is blushing and looking at the ground like it's the most beautiful thing. Then I frawn unknowingly.

"Ok but don't eat too much" I say.

"Of course not bhai only one" Rehana says.

Then we go towards an ice cream stall which is right beside the Pani puri stall.

"Now don't say we have to share the ice cream too because I can't share it" di says.

"There's nothing wrong in sharing ice cream with your soul mate" Hamza says don't know why this guy is so romantic.

"No I am not sharing this" Falak di says and jiju makes a sad face.

"And I am not eating" I say.

"Ok fine 7 ice cream please" Hamza orders.

Then they start eating. But Shanaya comes to my side and whispers "you are so boring you should enjoy these little things".

"But I can't finish if I buy one" I say.

"You can taste it from my cup of ice cream" she says not what she says.

"I don't have any problem" I say.

"But I have a condition" I say.

"What?" She asks me .

"You have to feed me" I say innocently.

"Seriously are you a baby" She says.

"Yes" I say .
Then she feeds me some.

"Aww so cute" Everyone says.

Then we do dinner outside and spend some time with each other. Today I came to know a few things about  Shanaya what she likes etc. I enjoy it a lot. I like to spend time with my wife Shanaya.

_______________________________________

Hello lovely readers 💞!  I hope you like this chapter. 

Do vote ⭐ and let me know your opinion about this chapter in the comments and share this story with your friends .
_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 18 51
In which a ruthless billionaire who believe love is a waste of time and clumsy poor girl who had so much to live for meet by accident. Will he accept...
3.2M 99.7K 44
Arranged marriage, it doesn't occur as much in this modern society. Or so people think. In reality, it would shock you how high the numbers are...
124K 6K 42
#156spiritual 24/6/19Sequel of Different Hearts(Completed)She has feelings for him, His life is His work and Family. She craves for his one glance, H...
14.4K 840 35
When he thought his mother arranged his marriage with a weak and timid girl but something he don't know that she is the opposite as he thought~ What...