π‘΄π’š π‘ͺπ’‚π’“π’‚π’Žπ’†π’

By amerawords

-ˋˏ ༻𝒀𝒐𝒖 π’•π’‚π’π’ˆπ’π’†π’… π’Šπ’ π’Žπ’š 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 π‘ͺπ’‚π’“π’‚π’Žπ’†π’ π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’‡π’Šπ’π’… π’Žπ’Šπ’... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑡𝑫

Chapter 33

392 13 0
By amerawords

"Karma always gets fucking jealous about your spirited love life." -Kalvin

The next day morning, Kalvin found a dried rose bouquet on his door. Even if it is so odd to him but deep he gets curious.  He picked up the bouquet with a note attached to him,

"Start counting days, Mr Smith. Enjoy as much as you can."

With no name, he guessed the fellow of this bouquet. Beyond the frustration he felt, he also felt scared that something may have happened to her. He started to be afraid that maybe he couldn't protect her at some point. "What's that Kalvin?" her soft voice brings him back. "huh...nothing baby. Someone placed flowers for me at the doorstep" as he moves to her. "Ohhh, that's odd. Don't you think?" she said but he just hugged her. She hugs him back still feeling a bit confused.

"I love you Caramel, more than I can describe" his voice becomes vulnerable."Kalvin, I love you too. What's happened? Are you alright?" but he just nodded and continued to hug her. She kissed his temple and hugged him more tightly. "Everything will be alright." her words brought him a confident smile and he kissed the side of her head as he nodded.

𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓...

A few days went so romantic and smoothly,  Kalvin was still fearful. On a pleasant morning, he was getting ready to go to the office. But Raelynn told him to wait for a minute. As he waited, his phone popped up with messages from the unknown. As soon as he opened it, he panicked and frightened. It's an image that has him and her sleeping peacefully in their bedroom. Not naked, I know you all. With a message,  "Sometimes you make me so unlucky Mr Smith". His anger was uncontrollable at him. He called that number quickly.

After a few seconds,  the other side man attends the call. "I fuking swear to God, I don't even mind killing you right now, Christian" Kalvin shouted in rage. "Whoah, I'm surprised" he replied. "Where did you get that fucking dare to enter our room and take pictures, huh?" Kalvin shouted at him. He chuckled, "Kalvin, I'm coming straight to the point. I want a date with your wife or else...". Kalvin's eyes wide, "SHE IS MY WIFE, for fuck sake, don't you feel ashamed asking this to me?". But he can't affected by his words, "Kalvin, there is a lot we need to discuss. Come soon".

Kalvin sighed, "Christian, you playing with my patience, why are -" he was cut off by him, "I kidnapped her parents and her pet" he warned. Kalvin stays silent,  can't able to believe his words. "That's what I expect Mr Smith. Now come soon. How Pathetic, you can't even protect her or her loved ones. SHE CAN'T BE SAFE WITH YOU". His words had a great impact on him as he stayed silent. Christian chuckled as he won and he ended the call as he shared the location.

Kalvin emotionally feels so vulnerable, that he can't keep her safe from Christian, completely forgetting about her family and even about Willow. He ran his hands over his hair, feeling so weak and hurt. Raelynn with an ear-to-ear smile, came down and sat beside him. "Kalvin, are you alright?" she asked him as didn't even meet her gaze. He stands up, away from her "Raelynn, I need a break from this" he said feeling guilt in every word. She froze in her place, his words made her heart beat faster with more painful feelings. 

"K-Kalvin" her voice sounds broken. "Please, can you stay away from me for a few days?" he tries to act arrogant but his remorse occupies him inside. "W-what happened?" she at this point, her eyes flooded with tears. But he just stayed silent as he turned away from her. She stood in front of him, "Are you...you...cheating...on me?"  she sounded so broken. Kalvin fights with him, as he sees her crying because of him. "What? No. Don't you even think about that." he replied immediately.

"Are....you...get..bored of me?" her voice fills with pain. He sighs, "God, Can you just do as I said?". After a few seconds of silence, she wipes her tears, "OK. I get it. I moving out of this fucking house." He turned away from her and he control the urge to cry for making her this weak. She ran to the stairs as she packed everything. She was so broken and hurt. His words damaged every broken piece of her, that he fixed. Once she was done, she went down crying more and more.

"Where is Willow?" she asked him in a cold-broken voice. He stayed silent as she moved close to him. Then she grabs his collar, "I asked you something" she shouts. With each second passing by Kalvin was so vulnerable mentally. He takes a deep breath,  "I-I gave him to an orphan pet centre". She is horrified and leaves his collar. Both stayed in a few seconds of silence and then Kalvin broke it. "Listen, Raelynn-" he cut off her weak soft voice. "Enough Kalvin. I can understand everything." she takes a step back as she understands something that he hasn't said.

"You have no fucking rights over my cat. And yet, without my permission you gave him." she paused and continued, "Thanks, Kalvin. Thanks for everything. I still love you and for that pathetic truth, I still hate myself. Goodbye." with that, she left him. Kalvin immediately calls Calix and begs him to let Catherine pick up Raelynn and keep her at their place. Calix inquired of him but he begged him to do as he said now and he will explain it later. After the call, he followed her to the entrance of their house as she stood wiping her tears.  Immediately the car arrived,  but she didn't accept to go her but Catherine forced her. It just took her a few minutes as their place was nearby.

Once she is out of sight, he quickly decides to arrive at the location that Christian shared. The location he shared is out of town and it's an abandoned building. When he arrived there, he ran inside. As he entered the centre of the building, he found a smoking Christian standing with a cat carrier aside on his table. He blew the smoke over Willow. Kalvin can't control the frustration, he pushes him by his collar and starts to punch him. Christian yells in pain as Kalvin continues to punch him again and again and again.

"How dare of you, you motherfucking asshole, huh?" he shouted at him with anger on between the punch. As more blood oozed out from his nose and face, he let him go and stood up not before wiping the blood on his shirt. Christian stands with a struggle and wipes the blood. He spit the blood out of his mouth, "I can see how you fucking changed for her." Kalvin sighs, "Where are her parents?".He smirked, "Straight to the matter, I see. Look, Kalvin for your presence here I'm allowing you to take this annoying shit."

"Watch your fucking mouth" Kalvin growled "And we both know it's a lie". He just smirks at that, "Yupp,I didn't want that precious angel to suffer more." Kalvin grabs his collar again as his eyes fill with rage, "Call her angel again and I will your end life here." As much as Christian can't admit but deep down he sacred of him by now. Kalvin let him go as he stayed silent. "Where.are.her.parents?" his voice filled with fury.

"You think just because of this, I will say everything. But before that, aren't you mad at me for sneaking into your house?" Kalvin just stayed silent. Christian continues after a pause, "And that she will be so sad by now that her loved ones are kidnapped?" he can't help but his curiosity picked up. Kalvin laughs as he wins something,  "I love her selfishly Christian. She still doesn't know about your kidnapping shit and to answer your previous question.. " as he moved towards Willow, "I love making you feel unlucky. I'm hers and You are not. That fact is enough for me to feel more lucky and greedy than I already am.

Christian feels so much annoyance at that truth and he sighs, "I'm coming to the point. About her parents, I want something in return. Whether a date with Raelynn or my company. I give you two days. Now take this fucking cat and leave now" he shouts as he wanted to end this conversation soon. Christian thought this would be most hardest for him to choose. Kalvin just chuckled darkly took Willow and moved out of the building.

...Kalvin what's your plan 🤨...

I didn't know if you all will love this climax or not but I tried my best in this. I just tried something different i guess.😷😷

Next chapters are going to be some unique from previous chapters 👾

Bye beautiful babies love you all❤️😘...

~♡~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
296K 10.5K 61
"π‘΅π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’Žπ’š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’– π’Šπ’ π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆, π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” π’Šπ’•'𝒔 π’‰π’π’Žπ’† 𝒂𝒏�...
265K 26.5K 35
Veer Rajvansh x Dhriti Sharma Veer Rajvansh, a 29-year-old businessman known for his cold demeanor and intimidating presence, has a reputation as a...
194K 15K 35
π•πˆπ‡π€π€π β™‘ π‘π”π‡π€ππˆπŠπ€ Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...