๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š

By sitchski

๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–ผ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—† ๐—ˆ๐–ผ. ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐‘ซ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘พ๐‘ฒ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ... More

๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿณ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿด
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿต
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ

๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ

1.2K 71 63
By sitchski

ཾ. ·˚ ༘ 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 . ➶°⁂ 🎸
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑑𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑓𝑖𝑘𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Holiday — Weezer
・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄ ▐▐ ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒, 𝚝𝚘
𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍. ❞

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 . ➶°⁂•*
≫·˚ ༘ ────── ☽ * ➶🎸°⁂ ˚ ☾ ────── ·˚ ༘ ≪

                                 𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺 5, 2024 12:24𝘱𝘮
𝖎𝖓𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍...

liked by isaiahrashad and 657,924 others

[ 👤 ] sza

smeezyfbaby  shaking as i type this shit what is my life 😅 a very VERY special guest came on bring a band t shirt today... my baby sza!! this episode is on my youtube channel and all streaming services now 💓

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

sza  i wore a band tee btw before y'all say anything 😒 i'm so happy that you let me into your world pretty! your energy is everything and bitch i NEEDED this thank u 💫🫶🏽
📌 𝖯𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖽                                                    ❤️ 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋
user1  THE FUGEES TEE PERIOD MISS SOLANA
smeezyfbaby  we were so happy to have you with us 💞 i love u

user2  my wives together... this is a dream to me

kehlani  love this episode! just two black girls co existing and talking abt their experiences ☺️🤍
user3 LANI BABY 😍😍 I NEED YOU ON THIS SHOW NEXT
smeezyfbaby thankyou my love 😇 means so so much from you
user4 @smeezyfbaby if they don't come on here next i don't even knowww

theslumpgod you tell her about me? 😁
smeezyfbaby 😑 you sound like kai cenat (not a compliment)
user5 @smeezyfbaby SHES SICK OF HIM LMAOO
user6 @smeezyfbaby i'm fuckin cryin yo 💀💀

tineciaholz not SOMEBODY bringing you flowers mid-show
smeezyfbaby stop 🙃 it's cute tho huh? real cute huh
user7 @smeezyfbaby acting fake gangsta GURL BE HAPPY
user8 @smeezyfbaby her and dom are so cute

YOU LIKE WHITE boys?"

"i mean, i...." solana (yes, solana as in sza, suminar couldn't believe it either) pauses, evading the question to dive into her bag of sea salted kettle chips and eats another.

"there's no wrong answer here."

that blunt tone was going to do it everytime. solana looks into the camera, slightly dumbfounded before answering in a hushed tone. "i mean, i'm not... opposed to- to white boys."

"hmm!" suminar does nothing but nod sharply, staring at her like she just gave an award winning speech. this makes solana look around, wondering if she's gonna say anything after a good minute or so.

"and i mean that's exactly why justin bieber was on the snooze remix, right?"

"bitch- that man is married, stop being fuckin' messy,"
she argues back as she leans forward in her seat.

"cool. so married white boys?"

before solana can even get a word in, suminar quickly starts the outro. "sza, you're wearing a fugees t-shirt and you were a majestic guest. thankyou for coming on bring a band t-shirt. we're rooting for you all through award season over here, you're deserving of everything. whities with a wedding ring, hit her up!"

"suminar, stop saying—"

"bye, guys!"

after a few pictures or so for promotion, it was time to address what had distracted everyone previously. in the middle of recording the latest episode for her podcast, suminar had gotten a little surprise.

flowers. her favourite flower, white lilies. there was also a little card right in the middle of the big bouquet.

"hope all went well filming today. i'll be waiting for you downstairs when you're done. love you, dom," suminar reads as solana breathes in the scent of the flowers.

"these from you know who?" solana teases and pokes the girl in the side. she does nothing but wave her off as she hangs around while her and her team get ready to go. dominic had gotten back from his birthday trip a day before, but she had been working so much they didn't get to see eachother then.

he'd also told her to bring a bag for the night. he didn't specify but he did tell her to take it with her to work as he'd be picking her up straightaway. she didn't want to pry, since he's the type to never budge, so she just listened.

eventually, she heads downstairs to see dominic leaning against his truck. one she hadn't seen before; one that was expensive looking. the trunk was covered with tarp so she couldn't really tell what he'd filled it up with.

"hi."

"hey." dominic greets back and pulls her in for a kiss, hand snaked around her waist. her attention was slightly passive, since she was more drawn to the vehicle right behind them so he turns with her as they both look on at it.

"oh. hummer. hummer ev pickup and you can't see what's in the back 'cause it's a surprise and the reason why i chose it is 'cause... i dunno, felt like driving you around in one of the prettier ones today," he explains with his tone being a little wavering and nerved.

she looks at him, smoothing out the hair out on his eyebrows since she'd spotted they were out of place a little. "hm. and what for?"

he bites his lip as he smiles at her. "this is the date vehicle. 'cause we're going on a date. today. right now."

she sighs loudly and taps her chin obnoxiously, like this was something she needed to think about. her reaction only made him roll his eyes since they both knew what the answer.

"and you needed to stunt on me with a hummer to take me on a date?"

"i was actually gonna bring the urus, this is more of somethin' light—"

"yuck!" suminar fake wretches to cut him off and covers her mouth turning away from him. "stop being lightskin, it's infuriating."

peppering her with kisses on her neck, he gets her to get over it soon enough. "say yes, baby. please. let me take you on a date," he mumbles into her skin and his lips press into her flesh some more.

she says yes (duh) and he courteously opens the car door and holding her hand so she can step in. she looks behind her and sees a little duffle bag right where he puts her bag. he doesn't reveal anything about what they were doing the whole time they were driving. this only bugged suminar out since surprises weren't really her thing but for him she'd try.

they stop outside a row of shops and he courteously lets her out. immediately, she recognised one of them as a record store. although she didn't have much time to stare at its exterior before getting pulled inside.

"you pick a record, i pick a record," he orders hastily.

she wasn't going to ask what he was up to, as he was already looking. so she does too. she settles on isolation by kali uchis, since it was one of those no-skip albums to her. when she sees what he had in his hand, she's reminded her of the first time they met, since he had on the merch for that album specifically.

"pinkerton is still the better weezer album, by the way. by miles," she cheekily smiles but he doesn't give into her pettiness and simply rolls his eyes.

"still is funny to me how we were wearing different shirts but it was still the same band," he recalls, looking down at the blue album record in his left hand, "it's like i just had to love you."

"divine intervention?" she proposes as a reason why it all worked it the way it did with a shrug of her shoulders. she'd never be able to pinpoint it, she was just happy it all happened.

dominic just looked at her before deeply kissing her. he didn't really have shame that they were in the middle of a store; he probably didn't think it was anyone's business to be looking.

"mm, praise the Lord..." he speaks on her lips before planting one last peck and pulling away to go the register. after paying for their records (and a cute pin suminar set her eyes on), he's back on the road with his girl beside him.

again, he hadn't revealed exactly where they were going yet, he was being highly evasive. they drove for a while, getting out of the city and more to the outskirts of town. more hills and fields and flowerbeds and lakes.

quite literally the man parked by a fat ass lake.

suminar didn't know where this was going but seeing as though they were in lake lanier, she could only assume they were camping or something. which scared her to death. what about bears and shit? dominic must've noticed her face, because he was smirking at her.

she was about to ask him what in the world was so funny but he'd pulled the tarp off which attracted her attention. revealing a vinyl player, one of his acoustic guitars and a basket with its latch clasped.

"i don't know how to put up a tent! that gives bears full leeway to try eat my face off. dom, they will permanently damage my face card!" she exclaims and holds her head in both hands.

quite literally unbothered, he's still unloading both their bags out the car and slinging them over his shoulders. when she's stopped aimlessly ranting, he tells her to turn around. she could feel him come up behind her and was slightly more comfortable when he'd hugged her from where she stood.

"down those woods are some treehouses. we're gonna spend the night in one of them. far away from any bears. okay?" he kisses her shoulder blade before making the way to the woods.

"plus, i could easily fight a bear off," he turns around and flexes his free arm for her. she doesn't gush over him at all, rather wants to be sick.

"more like blend in with the sticks!" she exclaims to his distancing body before grabbing the basket and walking along with him.

this was going to be an interesting weekend...

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘 "𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇?"
it's like in the middle of the
night (when i need to be
somewhere or up early in
the morning) i just spew out
shit to write about fr... like
now the date has to be split
into two parts so this issss
technically a lil filler moment
but do not hate me love me i'm
so lovable

do i put a bit of the 👀
in the next chapter or
no... cuz i could... just
lmk...

thankyou for 33k 😚😚
i love you guys you rlly
are the best ever i didn't
think y'all would fw a dom
just cuz he's a bit diff from
who i write abt but HEY
U GUYS FW IT I FW YALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 8.8K 50
Just a nsfw warningโš ๏ธ This story is also posted on my tiktok (@kaxtsuki) but if you read it here there are more details๐Ÿ–ค you are not a minor in this...
204K 2.6K 48
The title says everything ๐ŸŒท Its not that basic okay, I actually like it๐Ÿ˜‚ โš ๏ธ smut โš ๏ธโš ๏ธswearingโš ๏ธ I'm not good at English so correct me if i spell s...
113K 1.4K 24
๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™, ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ง ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๏ฟฝ...