The Concubine (Final Version)

By Coletxxie

"I'll do anything for you your Majesty" She said with cheeks stained tears, her lips are plump, red as the be... More

Warning
ARC I
The Concubine
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
ARC II
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Not an Update
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX

XXXV

541 34 0
By Coletxxie

Lady Dae
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The princess was not herself, Dae had noted, watching as the princess tore her own dress in her haze to get naked, she acted more of a beast ready to pounce her while Dae laid there on the bed looking at her, her breast was already exposed, but the dress remained gathered around her waist. After removing the last of clothes Roshanne crawled closer to her.

If it was the king doing this, she would have been appalled by the sight of it, it really would look like a monster crawling towards her rather than this beautiful woman, his caress would be rough, his kisses would be harsh and his beard would make her skin itch, his hold would leave bruises, his rough hand would squeeze her breast like how a child would squeeze a toad to death...

"Your highness? Is this alright?" She asked her once the princess was closer to her, so close that she could breath in the air she was breathing.

"Hush... Everything is fine." The princess said before leaning towards her to seal their lips... The princess was everything that her father could never be, her hands whilst being heavy and firm carry a certain tenderness, there were no beard to make her skin itch, there were no rough, chapped lips to caress her own... When the princess squeeze her breast it was just the right amount, not to hard not to soft, just enough to illicit such a wonderful sound from her lips. When the princess caress her skin she felt no disgust but rather pleasure, it made her skin so hot it felt scalding. When the princess pulled back from their kiss Dae was left chasing her lips. The princess was still breathing heavily.

" I can't take it anymore."She said pushing her backwards until her back was against the soft sheet of the princess' bed, the princess then kneeled above her, her knees where at the side of her head, the princess was soaked, Dae noted, her wetness was running down her inner thigh down to her knees.

"When she told me I will be aroused after taking that damned Potion I didn't know I would be this aroused." the princess stated whilst looking down on Dae.

"I hope you can keep up with me... Because we will not be done until the sun rises once more." Dae opened her mouth to protest, she needs to be back at the harem, in fact she needs to report back to her father, but before a word could form in her lips, the princess was already lowering her self.

"Mphf!" The princess threw her head back when Dae's lips made contact against her wet mound.

"Your tongue darling, use your tongue the way you did before." The princess grunted, Dae took a hold of her legs, before slowly licking the princess, she first lick the slick lips of the princess cunt, before dipping her count, she taste rather sweet today, not her usual taste that is sweet and tangy, but the taste was addicting, Dae found herself wanting for her, to the point where she dipped her tongue to the source of that slick wetness.

"More... More." The princess demand as she began grinding her hips towards Dae's face, allowing for her sensitive nub to hit Dae's nose. A loud moan elicited from her lips when Dae did something unpredictable, she let her finger skim the princess sensitive nub, surprising the princess and even herself... Where did she learn that? Well she had seen lady Ceris done that, so she decided to copy her and this seems to please the princess. Dae watched with bathed breath as the princess moved above her, as tongue delve deeper inside her and as her finger moves playfully like how she would strung a harp, she was drawing beautiful sounds out of the princess lips and it made her chest swell with unknown pride, it was such a blessing to see her in this state, driven mad by lust and in her most carnal and glory, the princess had never looked so beautiful. And Dae was proud, oh she was proud that only she could make her like this, that above else the princess choose her, knowing the fact that she could have had anyone, and instead choose her. Dae was never been once a proud woman, but right now she has every right to be.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Princess Roshanne
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gods be good! Roshanne thought as her body flares up, the gnawing pleasure in her body only intensified, the way Dae's tongue worm inside her drove her crazy and the way finger strums her sensitive nub draw her body like a taught bow, ready to snap any moment... Roshanne had never felt this kind of feeling before, sure she had laid with men and women alike, she had experienced how to be fucked raw and hard by man, and she experienced how to be fucked by a woman, but Dae... Gods no one drove her mad like Dae! Was it because of the potion? No the potion only ignites the arousal in her body, it was solely on Dae's expert tongue and fingers.

"Fuck! Fuck!" The more she sings, the more Dae became determined on drawing her closer to her climax.... Which she's not ready to have yet... No... No she likes to hold it back, to let the pleasure build and build and build until she had no choice but to explode, giving her the best of it. So as much as it pained her she pulled away from Dae... She should be the one whimpering and whining, but it was Dae who did so. Her eyes wide with confusion and she looks scared. Perhaps she's thinking she had done something wrong.

"Your fingers, use it." She demanded, watching as Dae's face glimmer beneath the lights of the candle in her room, her face was soaked too, and Roshanne was to blame for it.

"I might hurt you." Dae told her, before sitting upright, Roshanne sat down by the bed and allowed Dae to fully sit.

"What makes you think that a fragile girl like you is capable of hurting me?" She asked her with a raised brow.

"Well..." Dae looked at her hands before looking back up at her again.

"My nails were long, when the king was doing it to me, his nails were long too.... And it hurt me." Roshanne was almost touched by Dae's care for her.

"Your nails are barely long, it won't hurt me." She encourages her, Dae looked at her, still doubting her, with a smile she grabs onto Dae's hand and guide it between her legs. Dae sharply took a breath when her fingers touched Roshanne's heated cunt.

"Warm....." Dae whispered in astonishment, Roshanne bit her lip when Dae slowly and shyly explored her, she was running her finger along her lips, befor dipping to gather her wetness... Dae seems so interested, Roshanne quivers when Dae's thumb brushes againts sensitive Clit, before pushing her fingers inside. Dae's fingers are slimmer than hers, so one wasn't enough, but she didn't say anything, Loving the way Dae's lips parted as she pushes deeper, she loves how her eyes were blown wide the more she gets deeper, and she loves the feeling of a gentle lover's shy and curious exploration.

" Am i doing it correctly?" Dae asked, but her eyes never left the princess cunt.

"Yes...." She hissed when Dae suddenly curled her finger, before pulling back her finger, Roshanne threw her head back when Dae did it again.

" More... Add more." She told her. Dae swallowed before adding another finger and thrusting inside her... The slow movement helps build up the strong sensation on Roshanne's lower belly... Her toes curls and her back arches.... She ended up tearing the bed shit, and bit too hard on her lips... But what sends her over the edge was when Dae licked her aching nub. Roshanne was too shocked to hold back her scream. Dae began her assault, slowly and surely building and pushing the princess closer to the edge... Roshanne laid down the bed, not having enough strength to hold herself and the first onslaught of her orgasm rocked through her body, she gasp before moaning, wrapping her legs around Dae's head and pushing her face closer to her cunt... Roshanne swear she had seen star, she hadn't orgasm like that before, surely she had been fucked well before, but not even Alastair could make her sees star.

It took a while for her sense of sight as well as her bearing to return, her hazy sight turn clear giving view to her her painter ceiling, the sun... She noted... It was the first thing she saw... The sun.... Then she felt it next... Slow lazy tongue moving between her legs, letting her ride out her release... Roshanne sighed before touching Dae's fiery locks and grabbing a handful of them... She gently pulled back Dae's head, taking a look of her face... There she is... Eyes blown wide with lust, panting like a bitch in heat.

"Your turn." She stated with a smirk on her lip. Before she pulled away from her, she stood up and left Dae there on the bed, Roshanne felt Dae's gaze on her the whole time that she looked for that one particular object that she used.... Upon finding it she turns to look at Dae with a devilish grin on her face.

" Remember this?" She asked waving the object, she watches as Dae's eyes widen, her mouth went agape and she looks really surprised and perhaps even scared.

" You kept it?" Dae asked in disbelief as she slowly approaches her, she nods her head.

" Yeah... It's a souvenir. One that we will be using more often." She told her, as she went on the bed again, she pushed down Dae until she was on her back before pulling down the rest of the dress she's wearing, and now Dae is left with nothing but her thin undergarment that Roshanne had rip apart. She spread Dae's leg and stared at her soaking cunt, she was so wet that it already made a mess of herself. She touched Dae's lips making her jump in surprise, Roshanne looked at her again, she looks nervous.

"Why are you nervous? This isn't the first time this thing went inside you." She told her, before dipping her finger, more wetness gushed from Dae, and Roshanne decided to play with her clit, running her finger to that hard nub, she watches as Dae's hips thrust up. Trying to find pressure and relief to her aching cunt.

"Because it's big... I'm afraid it'll hurt me." She admitted whilst fighting the urge to moan, she gasp when the princess pinch her clit before rubbing it and then shoving one finger inside her... Roshanne moaned at the sensation... Dae's inside were warm and velvety to the touch.... She loves how her flesh clench around her finger... This must have been the thing that drove her father wild... The feeling of this tight flesh wrapping around his cock and milking him... Roshanne smirks, this cunt belongs to her now.

"Let me loosen you for a bit then." She stated before adding another finger, this time she pushed deeper inside her, watching as Dae's mouth fell open, Roshanne then slowly moved her fingers, in and out... Slowly, deliberately drawing out breathy moan and whimper from Dae.... She was in no hurry, the night is still young and no one could hear them, no one would stop her, so until then she will take her sweet time... Fucking this sweet lady until she is satiated.

"I love how you clench, keep doing that." She told her as she kept on thrusting, she was looking for that spongy spot inside Dae that she knew would drive her crazy.

"You like that?" She asked once Dae's hips raise again, Roshanne drop the beeswax candle besides her and focused her other hand on massaging Dae's lonely clit. This made Dae moaned loudly making her chuckle... She loves it alright, Roshanne move with gentleness, again she's not in a hurry, she's playing, rubbing Dae's hard nub slowly, building the pleasure she's feeling, and taking her sweet time into drawing out sweet moan and mewl.

"Oh." Dae moaned when she curl her finger, hitting that spot that made her throw her head back. Dae's hips were moving wildly. Roshanne revels in the power she had over her... No one can quiet please her the way Dae does.

"Please... Please your highness have mercy on me." Dae begged with tears stained eyes... Roshanne smirks.

"No." She said, continuing her torture.

"You don't deserve my mercy... At least not yet." She said before positioning herself lower between Dae's legs... It's time she gets to taste her.

"You are not to touch my head... Am I understood? That moment your hands lay on my head I will stop, and will let you fuck my feet instead to find the release you craving." She warned her, when Dae nods her head only then did she lower her head, Dae watches her with bathed breath, waiting for what she will do next...

Roshanne tongue flicked her clit, before her mouth wraps around Dae's clit, her finger never cease it's gentle movement, yet her tongue assaulted her... She lick, she sucked and she bit, and this had driven Dae crazy... She can't explain the feeling, no word is enough to explain it, not even the word good is suitable enough for how the way the princess tongue felt good, Dae's head began turning left and right, she tried to take a hold of anything, the sheet, the pillow, anything just not the princess head... In the end she settled with pulling her own hair.... Dae sobs and moan, frustrated and pleased at the same time, and this had fed Roshanne's sadistic ego, loving how Dae is completely helpless, in desperation and in need of her. And she decided to be a little bit more meaner. She suddenly pulled back making Dae cry out in annoyance... Annoyance?! Roshanne laughs upon seeing clear annoyance in Dae's face for the first time before it was replaced by fear.

"I didn't touch your head." Dae quickly said, Roshanne only smirks.

"I Know..." She answered, before looking down again at Dae's reddening cunt, still wet... She wanted to fuck her in so many ways but can't decide which method she'll use... Using the beeswax candle seems to early and eating her out seems not enough... She bit her lip and contemplated.

"Please your highness..." Dae begged, tears began to bloom in her eyes again, her hips where thrusting up, trying to hump the air. She looks pathetic to be honest. Really pathetic and Roshanne is loving it.

"I'm bored." She told her, before leaning back and watching how Dae's eyes widen. She tried to close her legs but one glare from her had her stopping.

"Tell me... Have you ever touched yourself before?" She asked her... Dae shook her head no, and suddenly Roshanne had a bright idea.

"Really?" She asked with a devious smile, Dae gulped and nods her head.

"You weren't curious of how it would feel?" Dae once more shakes her head.

"Well then... Touch yourself." She told her, Dae's face reddened in humiliation.

"Y-your highness... I-i don't know how to." Roshanne tilts her head to the side but the smile never left her.

"You don't know? Poor girl." Roshanne cooed before giggling adding to Dae's embarrassment more. To Dae's surprised the princess parted her legs to and gave Dae the view of her own still soaking cunt... Dae gulp and watched with wide eyes as the princess leaned back using her other hand as support, before her right hand cupped her own cunt.

"Let me teach you... Follow what I will do. Now." The princess demand her... And so Dae assumes the same position, placing her own hand above her own cunt, feeling how wet she is, she became more embarrassed.

"Kept your eyes on my hand and try and follow the movement." The princess instructed, Dae mutely nods and kept a close attention to what the princess was doing.

"When I was young, and only just beggining to bloom, I happen to come across a couple... They were young couples." The princess began, she first deeps her hand between her fold, running her finger up and down, spreading her own wetness on her cunts lips... And Dae did the same... Moaning... At some point it felt so wrong, it felt unnatural, having someone watch her as she do it. Dae felt so dirty but... It feels so damned good.

" they were behind the castle, a common spot I used whenever I wanted to hide from my mother when she's angry at me... They didn't know I was there." The princess then used that same finger to gently circle her own clit and Dae did the same, her hips jolting a bit with the sensation, she's sensitive and a bit ticklish, so she can't help it.

"They weren't aware that I was there, the two began kissing, groping and touching and the next thing I know they were fucking." Dae gasp when the princess finally deep her own fingers inside her, and Dae did the same, inserting her own finger to her hole, she was warm too, soft inside and all... She was more wet inside that anything else.

"It was the first time I saw such actions... And it was the beggining of everything for me... Before I know it I was craving it too." Dae's breath shudders when the princess began thrusting her own fingers inside her.

" I didn't know what to do until someone taught me how to do it." Dae moaned when she heard the wet slick sounds of fingers thrusting inside a wet hole... She didn't know if it's the princess or her own."

"A woman... Who used to be my father's mistress saw me.... I was young, just like you...She saw what I was trying to do and took pity on me. She taught me the same way as I am teaching you." Dae's couldn't hold it anymore, she began moving her finger faster... Desperate to reach that impending release, a sweet promise of pleasure... Her breathing was ragged, her mind was blank, she's just so focus on what the princess was doing.

Just when she's about to reach that release, The princess grabbed her hand. And she cried.

" What are you doing?" The princess asked her... Irritation was clear in her face. And it made Dae sob... She wanted it... Why won't the princess give to her?

" Please... Your highness... Please... I need it." She begged her while sobbing, but the princess brow only furrowed.

" No... You won't have it until I want you to have it... You don't get to fuck yourself without my permission." Dae bit her lower lips... She's getting frustrated, while the princess on the other hand was loving it... Dae so desperate so horny. She fought the smile that was making it's way on her lips... She'll pretend that she's mad so she could play with Dae some more.

"Again... From the beginning. This time you'll do it on your own." She commanded, and Dae can't do anything but to do as she commanded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 20.7K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...
374K 12K 55
"Are you alright, Darling?" Vanya slyly asks as I sit on her lap and she bumps her knee up and down, hitting every sensitive spot. I bury my face in...
566K 14.4K 39
She was my sin in the middle of the night and the name my body craved. She was my passion and I was her curiosity. From her infectious smile to those...
57.1K 1.9K 90
She gazed into her dark brown eyes with lust and pain. A rose as red as her tainted lips she'd put behind her ear, still holding it there, never want...