Our Dirty Little Secret

By elu_peafowl

โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ... More

MY peafowl....
IMPORTANT NOTE (don't skip it)
Main Character's
ใ€ŠThe Chowdhury familyใ€‹
ใ€ŠThe Sharma familyใ€‹
1~Result day
2~suspicious Athrav
3~Athrav's brother is mysterious
4~First official alone time
5~feeling something something
6 ~Hide and seek
7~Flattered heart
9 ~Worried
~ New Book

8 ~illusion

403 59 68
By elu_peafowl

~Vote and Comment~ 
warning mention about fluid and strong words.

Radhika's Pov  

I was so shocked by his sudden touch and stare on my neck, that I was frozen to even make a move, I slowly looked him who was still staring at my neck with serious and unreadable emotions. He slowly forwarded his hand and brushes his tip of fingers on my neck,

I squirm with the touch, neck was my most sensitive part... I never let anyone hug me, and even if I did, I never let them keep their chin on my shoulder.... it's ticklish.

I found him withdrawing his hand and intensively gazing at it his tip fingers.

I furrowed at his action and glance at his finger.

What th-

"B-blood!!" I slowly whispered and touched my neck.

There were few drops and I looked at Karnish who was looking at me... And slowly gave me a smile.

Creepy.... Radhika, I think you need to run.

I thought and was about to make a move, when he said.

"There's nothing to worry about, it's pomegranate juice." My eyebrow's furrow deeply and was about to say something when he bitted me to it.

"It's forest Radhika, and here you'll get everything natural without chemical, the reason it's dark red colour."

I was not fully convinced but thought to let it go. and nodded at him while wiping my neck, I still felt sticky there. 

"Leave this, tell me do you like this place?" He asked then I remembered that there was something so beautiful Infront of me, but for temporary I forgot it.

"Yeah.... but how the heck do you have a villa in the middle of a jungle?" I was so curious to know that how the heck he has a glass villa in the middle of the deep forest.

"It was gifted by my pardada, he was so fascinated of glass villa, and he wanted one deep inside the forest." Wow pardada? Athrav never told me about it.

(Pardada = Great grandfather)

The villa was full of wood with black glasses and the side interior was also black, some cue of light could be guessed from outside, or moreover we can say it was fully pack, no one could see anything from outside.

(Imagine the glasses as black interior, with some hint of light)

"Honestly it's so beautiful, I m-mean.... I had imagined having one of my own." I said looking at villa in pure excitement.

I heard a chuckle from Karnish and looked at him.

"Okay, so want to go inside or want to see another thing I've?" I confusingly stare at him, and he got the cue.

He forwarded his hand indicating me to walk with him.

"Now where are you taking me?" I asked getting frustrated with his unexpected surprises.

I Hate surprises....

"Um, look there it is." He said pointing at a spot.

I looked at it uninterestingly only to get one more shock of my life.

"Why there're so many expensive things in the middle of a thick forest." I asked with widened eyes.

There was a park!! I mean a real amusement park, forest was not less but this place has so many things it was at backside of a villa with a joined gate, and the park was secured with iron get giving full security, and the fun part was when we arrived inside, there were so many kids rides that I never so in my life.

"Oh, mine god, I know you guys are rich but this much filthy rich.... amusement park is taking more place than the villa, I'm sure it must've covered half of the forest." I said without glancing at him. 

" Tell me something new which I don't know." I heard his proud voice, Ahh I just boosted his ego.  

" Ha-ha, like you made this money and brought it." I said satisfied with my reply. 

I glance at him and there was a stupid grin on his face, making me want to beat the hell out of him. 

" Why are you grinning like a stupid fellow." I said feeling like a feisty kid.

I slowly saw his expression turning into stern like ready to hunt me. 

" What did you just call me" what did I called him?

"w-what? I didn- " before I know in swift motion, I was between him and the tree.

I could feel his minty breath near my cheeks and neck sending shiver down my spine, I slowly adjust my hand from under his rib to on his chest and tried to push him, but he was adamant with clear intention of persuading the thing he want.

" K-Karnish move." I said with making a failed attempted to push him.

"Um, do you see these big rides...?  I'm the one who paid for it." He slowly said tucking a lose hair strand behind my ear, coming more closer if it's possible, whispering deeply so I could hear him.

"When I was 18." Huh? 18 but how the...

"H-how did you paid for them, I'm mean you were just 18, a-and why didn't your pardada told to construct it?"

I could feel his low sloppy breath from my neck to collarbone, his lips slightly brush there.

"We were not allowed to go on dangerous rides nor were allowed to go out of the park without guards, and...." He took one step back and stare at me.

"My younger sibling were enthusiastic to try them so, I paid from my internship money to construct it." Internship?

"Internships money is too less to make these giant wheels." I spoke pointing out his lie.

[Note: - I don't know if interns get paid or not, and I don't know a shit about business, cuz I'm a Neet aspirant, so, spare me. 😭]

"I'm filthy rich remember?" I could visibly see his apparent smile.

"So, Miss Radhika Sharma, would you like to repeat your past words?" now I could clearly see his naughty intention and pushed him hard which made him burst out in laughter.

"KARNISH!!" I was so angry with him. like serious who does this kind of pranks, I mean yeah, I did like it somewhere, but he can't go around doing this kind of prank with everyone. 

I turned around ready to go far away from him but felt a light grip on my wrist and look at the person who grab it, he was still laughing uncontrollably with his one hand on his stomach and other grabbing mine, he've a really beautiful hearable giggle, his face was red because of continues laugh and I could've undo it, his eyes were crunch together and a bit of sparkled tear could be seen, his lips became dark shade red than usual, the veins of his neck were closely sliding from his Adam apple towards under his shirt. 

In the process of gawking at him I didn't even realize that his laughter had died, and he was gazing at me intensely.

"Enjoyed it?"     

"Huh?"

"The sight." Then it clicked me that he'd seen me gawking at him like a pervert.

"What? I was not looking at you, it's just.... uhm umm I was thinking about why to make a private park, when you were just children's and it's more fun to play publicly." I uttered successfully diverting his mind from the topic.

but I think it was a bad idea cause there were some changes in his expression, but he was fortunate to keep up with that fake smile.

"We're not normal kids Radhika.... well, dump this topic and let's go back to the villa."

No, ... I don't want to.

"Let's just stay in this place for a while, it's so fresh in here." I said giving him my best puppy eyes, but something told me that it's not going to work.

ewww, I was never like this before.

"No Radhika, see the atmosphere it's getting cloudy." He muttered pointing at the sky, but the sky was clear clean like a butter, Uff he is making stupid excuses again, but I'll take a revenge for sure.

"Fine, let's go." I said not wanting arguing more on this topic and started walking ahead, the distance from villa to park was some meters away, because the park holds bulky rides and assuming these rides were made in the middle of nowhere for kids' safety by his pardada, then he must've made sure that these rides should be away from villa but not too far that we can't point it out from villa, but far away to avoid a disaster destruction.

I was in my own thoughts when something unusual to my eyes catched my attention, it was behind a brushwood making it difficult for me to recognize I slowly started walking in that direction when I felt a firm hold on my wrist.

I stare at Karnish and signaled him to look at our front, I saw him furrowing at the place I pointed out and then he looked at me raising his one eyebrow, I turned my body to look at that direction again but saw nothing.

"Ah- Karnis-h, I saw something there, I mean something unusual, it was.... it was like a wild animal, an-." before I could let out my emotions, he cut me off.

"it's a deer." some were I want to believe him cause it can be my illusion too.

"Huh, NO it was like a wild animal." I said trying to clear point to him.

" Radhika ji.... it was a deer, and it's nearly impossible to see a wild animal in public place." he uttered while dragging me further near the villa.

skipping his unabridged sentence the only words which catched my attention were Radhika ji.... being with him it's second time when he called me that, it always brought some different kind of sparked which I can't describe in words, it makes me feel different... different in emotions to feel a maturely attachment with him, it was not my first time getting attracted to someone, I mean I had a crush on my karate sir, don't take me wrong people do get attracted to someone who is elderly or a forbidden to us, but mine situation was different I get crushes on people who do right things, like my karate teacher he opened his classes for only girls, so they can learn how to fight or how to defense his one sentence I still remember which made me have crush a on him for nearly a whole year was...

*A woman should not only learn how to defense but fight too, cause few parents make their daughter learn how to defense or escape the situation, which'll only boost the ego of harasser and there will be many girls/women being victims of it, so, remember whenever you take action on people like them, take this kind of strong action which'll make them shiver down there spine before even thinking or doing something wrong,  and mine favorite line was.

even if it's made you to kill them, it's better to go to jail rather than getting harassed.

(Note: - These are author words, and by any chance if anyone is disappointed or offended with my words then I'm sorry, but it's my point of view and imagination.)

and if we talk about Karnish his presence can only make any woman feel safe because his action speaks louder than his words.

I felt a soft pinch on my arm and when I look up Karnish was staring at me with a deep frown, and then I came out of my world and took in the reality, we were inside the villa, the interior was posh white colour with golden warm lamps giving a hint of spark to the environment.

"I thought the near interior will be black too, seeing your strong obsession for black." I felt him inhaling a deep breath, when he dropped a boom. 

"Just the hall is in white, after my pardada's death we all siblings changed the villa into our favorite interior, for now from inside the whole villa is a mess, because when it was time to paint the walls, my siblings took the responsibility in their hand, so near the corridor you can see different kind of shades like.... pink, blue and orange." pink, blue, orange? ahh sound so cringe for a black interior villa to be like this from inside.

I thought to explore the unique villa but the word which escaped my mouth were also unexpected for me.

"Shit....must suck a lot" and when I realized it was too late, but I can't do anything about my reaction cause the villa which is damn beautiful and classic from outside is.... horrible from inside.

I heard chuckle from my left side and glance at Karnish who was laughing on my stupidity. 
but when he realized that I'm watching him like a creep, he tried to hide his blush in which he did a terrible job.

Aww so cute, but I'm embarrassed.

"Uhm, never knew you can curse also." he muttered clearing his throat.

Ahh, what's with people mind set thinking girl can't curse I mean common we also feel like murdering someone, so we also use curse words to control that urge. 

I glare at him to show him that I'm offended, and he get the cue cause in next moment he gets into action.

"Ohh miss Kisho not like that, I said it because I can't believe an innocent and cute looking girl like you can curse and can be super angry too." and that was a sign for my anger to get disappear, and a dark shade of red colour cotted my cheeks.

"Umm hmm, someone's blushing." he said near my ear pinching my waist.

"Ouch, don't do that it hurts." I said making a sad face and he smiled in return, huh lambu doesn't even care about others feeling.

"If you're done cursing me, let's go let me show you the guest room so you can rest for a while till then I arrange some food for us." he said in pure sarcasm.

"Sure, well need any help?" I asked him cause I still have some humanity alive in me.

"No maharani ji, you just rest" he said pushing me inside the guest room. 
 (Maharani ji = Queen)

fine who cares as long as I'm getting free food that to without struggling for it, I thought and lay down on the bed, and after some time I don't know when sleep engulfed me.

Karnish Pov

the time we entered in forest my mind was flickering from here to there, safety... I was more worried about her safety because I promised Abhijit to take care of her throughout the day, but who knows this shit will happen, I still don't know if its Zakhira or someone else, and mainly I don't think its Zakhira cause he is trained and he knows what the consequences will be if he broke the rules, he doesn't kill some random people till he gets the hint from our people, I've to be quick with my acts till she wakes up I can't take a risk to get her out off here when the danger is freely roaming outside.

I took every necessary equipment which may come in need, and made my way outside the villa, I just hope she doesn't wake up.

going slowly keeping my every step steady and pupil alert to not get in any wrong situation I go straight where my suspicions is, with my every step I was going deeper and deeper but feelings? I had nothing but the only feeling I had was for her and that was worry, she can't get out off it alone I've to come out alive which I know I'll, but if it was other day in the past, I wouldn't have even think before going Infront of that wild tiger.

crunch.... I heard a dry leave cracking sound, but didn't stop because I wanted to know if its Zakhira or the wild one cause if its Zakhira and by any chance if he saw one of us in the forest, he'll just walk with us side by side, which didn't happen this time, I didn't heard any foot step but heard a growl which made it confirm its not Zakhira, Zakhira have loud and deep growl which this tiger doesn't have. I slowly turned around only to come face to face with him, red watering mouth which was a sign that a poor soul was ripped apart, I maintained a strong contact with his eyes without blinking making a plan in my mind, I took a step back only to take two more step ahead, which will make him think I'm ready for a fight, but in next second I ran in opposite direction were I'll find my gang easily. I could hear is loud growl making me remind myself I've to get out off it alive, 

but for my bad luck I stumble upon a stone making me fall on my knees to my back, I knew this'll happen, so I carried a shooting gun which is used for wild animals to make them asleep for few hours I slowly grab it from under my shirt and pointed at him but I think I was too late because he was all over me I blocked him from my legs and tried to get the gun from my side which fall down, but in process his face came to close to mine reminding me that I'm just a human I closed my eyes still praying for Radhika safety.

I loosen up my legs and hands around him giving him whole freedom to devour me....

but.... in next second I heard a thump sound making me instantly open my eyes and I felt a cold air touching my face which was being blocked because of that tiger.

I took in my surrounding which made me smile and smirk at the tiger, showing him that this is his end.

Zakhira, Asher, Blaze, Thor, these were males and
Aurora, Cleo, Ember, Athena were their females....

I stood up from my place and dusted my clothes while taking in the scene, which was beautiful.
I started walking till there house which was some meters away from villa I heard footstep following which will be for sure female population cause they know, they didn't need to interfere when their partners are taking care of it.

I came inside the gate and the workers recognized me giving me chair and water after some time the male population also came with dark shade red blood dripping down there mouth, the first thing I did was pat everyone and.... hug my buddy Zakhira.... in this place every person knows that what kind of relation we have, I heard a growl from Aurora who is super possessive of her man, I showed her my classic smirk knowing she can't do anything Infront of her dominating man.

I played with them for a while and afterwards got up from my seat to go back to the villa when I heard a soft call from someone Shit.... Radhika.

"K-Karnish"

___________________________

I Did my best😭 crying in happiness, I swear I want a good review on this chapter cause I've a high hope from it.
Just comments guy's, these are more important for me.

Find any mistake? feel free to point it out.

Now think what'll happen with Karnish or will the tiger squads will attack her.

now let's talked about important thing, I've thought to keep an easy target cause I'm not getting much time for writing... and I know the voting community will be slow so I can get much time to write so from today only the targets will start.

Target: - 35+ votes 

                   40+ comment

~Vote and Comment~

And follow to get easy announcements from me.

Salanghaeyo💜🔮peafowls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.4K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
21.7K 1.8K 22
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
37.6K 2.5K 23
Book cover edited by Graceee โœจ๏ธ As I enter in my room I saw my babies are sleeping together in my bed. Then I realized may be I should give a chance...
513K 17.9K 56
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‹๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...