๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...

By linbabyy

๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด '๐—ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen

chapter six

141 2 0
By linbabyy

chapter six

"Y/N Y/N Y/N! WAKE UP SHIT WHY AINT SHE ANSWERING ?!" - a voice said, "I don't know Byron maybe it's cause she's in a coma you dumb fuck" another voice responded.

So I'm alive huh ? Thank fuck I had tickets for Megan's concert in Tokyo, you celebrate pausing when you realise you're in a coma.

What you didn't know was that you were in a medically induced coma and you had very slim chances of waking up at all let alone in time for Megan's 'Hot Girl Summer Tour' concert in Tokyo.

Currently, you were hooked up to several large machines that were keeping you alive, just barely. You later learnt, that you had lost almost half of the blood in your body as you had torn the wound to about three inches.

"Mrs L/n ? There are some of your daughters classmates outside" a nurse said peaking your interest, oh wow mum came to see me, you smile a little.

"I'm not her mother I'm her older sister, our mother is away at the moment" Aliyaah expressed disappointment laced in her tone, but she smiles and beckons the nurse to let your classmates into the room.

"Um hello Miss we brought these flowers for um L/n" a robotic sounding voice says, ahh Ten, you hear a vase being placed beside you somewhere.

"Thank you" your sister says warmly smiling at each of your classmates; Izuku, Tenya, Mina, Bakugo, Kirishima, Denki, Sero and Shoto.

"Y/n I don't know if you can hear us but, please wake up soon" Mina sniffles out and you hear someone pull her into a hug comforting her, must be Kiri.

Imma wake up twin don't worry you attempt to say but nothing comes out. The door slamming against the wall can suddenly be heard, "WHAT HAPPENED?!" a broken voice yells and you feel a warm hand grab your slightly cold ones.

"Someone tell me what happened please, Liyah ? Ron ? Izuku ? What happened to her ?" you feel tears fall on your hand and you try to squeeze her head but once again you can't move.

"I'm sorry my love, I wasn't fast enough" you hear a sorrowful Izuku mumble quietly as he hugged a now weeping Journee.

The door slams shut and you hear your sister get up and run after the person, "Byron wait! Wait".

"Y/n uh you need to um get up please hurry, I can't bear your silence, just get up and call me stupid for worrying okay mhm okay" Journee sobs shaking your hands in an attempt to get you up. Your heart aches hearing your best friend, no sister cry like that.

A tear slips from your eye and rolls down your cheek. "Oh my God! She can hear me!" Journee gasps and shoos Denki and Sero to call a doctor.

"Y/n ? You can hear me right ? Please wake up ?" Journee says gripping your hand tighter, you feel her hand being peeled away from yours and hear her falling into Izuku's chest crying harder.

Shit, I really want to wake up, y/n fucking wake upppp.

It's the fifth evening you are in the hospital now, but obviously you don't know that, you can hear the musical tweets of the bird outside. Your rooms door slides open and you hear heavy footsteps before a chair scrapes against the floor towards your bed.

You feel your hand get picked up and placed in a pair of large warm but calloused hands. No words are said as they hold your hand in silence occasionally putting the back of their hand on head to check your temperature.

And a little while later they get up and leave, leaving you alone in your room. Straining your hand moves slightly. It moves, again and again and again. Until you can hold your hand in a fist.

Your eyes peel open the crust making it a little difficult to do so, you lay there staring at the ceiling. You hear voices outside your room, the doctors and another familiar voice.

"Mr. Bakugo, I see that you are here again this evening" a man says heartily, you know this voice it must be your doctors.

"Yeah, she's still not moving" Bakugo says tiredly, the doctor comforts him a little before sliding your door open as Bakugo follows behind him to make sure he doesn't do anything weird.

"Good evening Y/n, I'm just here to check up on yo-" the doctor gasps making eye contact with you, you see Bakugo look up and make eye contact with you, he looks shocked for a couple seconds before rushing out.

It's so bright, is all you think before blinking for some more moisture.

Excited screams can be heard from down the hall, the doctor chuckles finishing his check up, "You have a wonderful community behind you Y/n, especially your boyfriend he's been here every evening and occasionally in the middle of the night to make sure you're okay" he gives you a thumbs up and walks out.

Just as you are about to call him back in to question him about said "boyfriend" the door slides open again and your friends and your brother and sister pour into the room along with a tired looking Aizawa.

"Y/nn" Mina smiles down at you cupping your face in her hands, you give her a toothy grin. Izuku appears next to her and peers down at you and smiles before suddenly leering backwards and holding his nose.

"Phewww! Bruh your breath is hottt" he says cackling by himself you glare at him and attempt to get up and hit him but your firmly put back down by Byron.

You roll your eyes and beckon for water,"Here you go Y/n" you look up at the person handing you water and smile softly making eye contact with a very tired looking Bakugo. You mouth a 'thank you' and he nods waiting for you to finish drinking and puts the glass back down on your bedside table.

He then walks out of the room which makes you raise your eyebrow but you turn your attention back to your friends and family.

You talk a little with them as everyone updates you on what happened: Tenya talking about how the fight ended with the gunmen - assuring you they are behind bars now, Denki tryna lie that he turned up when you were knocked out and carried you to the hospital, Sero cracking jokes, Mina just cheesing at you and Kirishima talking about a workout plan to get you moving again.

Your Byron just stand next to you smiling at your friends interactions like a proud father, Aliyaah was sat a little far back by the window looking at her hands in silence - this worries you but you decide you'll ask her later.

"JJ wants to talk to you" Izuku says coming back into the room after he went to check on Bakugo who still was not back, he hands Ron his phone before walking back out of the room.

"Yo JJ, hows Brazil ?Oh yh can you find me a big booty lati-" Byron is cut off by you using your quirk to drag his arm down to your face, he's about to cuss you out but stops.

"You don't know how much you scared me" Journee begins her eyes becoming glossy she quickly fans her eyes as you note she is on a set, "I wish I could be there and hug you" she says almost choking on her words her phone turns away from her face and you here quiet sobs.

"Awhh why you being a crybaby for" you joke and her eyes come back on the screen as she glares at you, "Chill" you laugh your voice a bit hoarse, "You should know better than anyone I wasn't gonna die, Im too young for that maybe in two months tho-" your cut of by a light slap on your arm from Mina who shakes her head like a disappointed mother.

"Don't say shit like that" your sister finally says walking up to you and holding your hand in hers taking the phone out of Byrons hand and holding it herself in front of you, you jusy stare at her just now noticing how huge her eye bags were, damn Aizawa ain't got shitt on her.

Speaking of your teacher you saw him in a his sleeping bag on a rocking chair out cold as Denki and Sero took selfies with him. You chuckle lightly, "I was joking guys I'm not dying any time soon I promise".

You're now back at the dorms it's been two weeks since you woke up. Annoyingly, the whole class has been babying you even Uraraka she pulled your chair out for you at dinner the night before and tucked you in.

At first you liked the treatment but now it was getting annoying, like; when you want to go somewhere someone drives you leaves you in the car and gets it for you, you haven't been allowed to cook so you've been ordering food for a week now since Momo went to visit family a week ago.

You huff irritated as a knock is heard on your door, "Come in" Bakugo walks in, your eyes look him up and down, he's wearing a tight black tank top and black joggers.

"I know your annoyed about being stuck here" he says sitting on your bed facing you, "So get dressed and lets go somewhere" he says you raise your eyebrow.

"Where we going ?" you ask curiously shutting your laptop's lid closed, "It's a surprise, i'll be in my room waiting" he shrugs before walking back out your room and closing the door.

Staring at your closed door you shake your head and stand up, you head into the bathroom to have a quick shower. You take off your shirt and look in the mirror your eyes fall to the long scar on your abdomen, you frown before turning away from the mirror to get into the shower.

Luckily, your wound was completely healed on the outside so you were able to shower like usual. After getting out the shower you grab your favourite body oil and some shea butter lotion - you moisturise your skin and head to your small walk in closet to get some clothes.

It's quite hot in Japan at the moment due to it being summer so you put on a light fit and, since Bakugo hadn't told you to dress fancy you weren't bothered.

"Yo y/nnn!" you hear as you picked up your phone, "Hey guys!" you grin into the camera.

"Wait a minute where do you think you're going ?" Caleb asks you his face coming into view after he set it up, JJ and Seong-Ho hum agreeing with him.

"Mtchew not you in my business" you tease before actually answering his question, "Im going out with a friend, probably grabbing something to eat" you say and the conversation between you and your friends moves on.

After a couple minutes the focus circles back to you as you put your phone to the ceiling to concentrate on putting your socks and shoes on.

"Y/n we coming over later to see you so don't stay out late" Seong-Ho remarks, "We'll be there round 7pm" JJ adds on and you roll your eyes as you fluff out your laces.

"Okay, damn, bring something to eat tho cause we all know imma be hungry again" you mumble the last part but they hear you.

"Big back ass" Caleb chuckles.

"Fr remember when she broke my nose cause I grabbed a couple fries off her plate" Seong-Ho adds, you and Journee cackle remembering how panicked y'all were when he removed his hand off his nose revealing a bent nose.

"Rahh I remember that, it's ya fault tho no one told you to steal my shit" you say in between laughs.

"What happened to sharing is caring ?! I hate you" Seong-Ho retorts irritated. You shrug in the camera after picking it up again.

"I ought to beat-" he begins but is interrupted by a knock at your door, you say a quick goodbye to your friends before hanging up the facetime call.

"Come innn" you yell remembering you forgot to lock your door earlier, the door peels open revealing Izuku.

"Wsp bro" you say as he walks over to the small couch in your room and sits down after closing the door, "Wsp, where you going ?" he asks pointing to your outfit.

A oversized graphic tee with some baggy denim distressed shorts that came about mid thigh, you had some white pushed down socks and had Knu Skool Vans on - the black and white colour way - and your invisible locs were tied up (with your edges done).

"I'm going out with Bakugo" you respond shoving lip gloss and a couple other stuff, like your powerbank, in your small black bag.

"Ooo La La" he says making kissy noses, you square up and roll your eyes "Bitch, it's not like that and you know it" Izuku just shrugs.

"Wait why you even in my room ?" you ask him, "Ain't got nothing better to do Journee ain't responding to my texts" he huffs like a little kid.

"Ah she prolly still on call with Seong-Ho and Caleb was just on the phone with them before you walked in" you respond as you checked yourself out in the mirror.

He hums, "They coming over later btw" you add as you push him and yourself out of your room after grabbing your phone.

You say bye to each other as you go across the hallway to knock on Bakugo's door.

2304 words

AUTHOR notes, idk if the pace is going a bit to slow but lemme know I'm trying not to drag it out yk

Please make sure to vote and leave comments, it encourages me to keep writinggggg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 103 14
โ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ? โž โˆžเผบโ™›เผปโœง boku no hero academia โˆžเผบโ™›เผปโœง no specific season โˆžเผบโ™›เผปโœง happy birthday to el...
905K 26.1K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...
4K 96 9
๐˜/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ 22 ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ...
68.1K 2K 33
ใ€Œ "สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด แด„สŸแด‡แด€ส€สŸส sแด‡แด‡ ษขแดแด… แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด€ แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด›'s ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข sแด สœแด€ส€แด… แด›ส€สษชษดษข แด›แด แด„แดแด˜แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› สแดแดœ,"ใ€ ...