Sold To Him

Od enchantor123

"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong... Více

Before You Start
Fight
Arrival
Sold
Not On Your First Night
No Choice
Reason
HOPE
Kiss me
I tried...
Sweet Warning
Shame...
A rainy night
His care
Demonic Side
A Traumatic Past
Punishment
Sharing Room With Killer
Escape
A Vicious Trap
My Saviour
Touch her and die
Falling in love..

Conspiracy

3.3K 117 5
Od enchantor123

                 Reyansh's pov

I woke up as I saw Aditi sleeping peacefully like a kid... So innocent and beautiful... I got up and went near her as I caressed her head...
I didn't want to disturb her sleep so I went for my morning work out...

One hour later..

                   Aditi's pov

I woke up as sunlight fell on my eyes disturbing my sleep... I lazily sat up and rubbed my eyes and let out a yawn... I sighed as I didn't see him in the room... Memories of last night flooded my mind as a lone tear escaped my eyes...

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and I quickly wiped my tear hoping that nobody saw it.. I looked at the door only to find Neha with a tray of breakfast and some medicines... I nodded my head as she came in... "Mam please freshen up and have your food... I am assigned to help you.."

"Ok.." I said keeping my voice low....

"First Please have this medicine... It will ease your pain..." She said..

"I don't want to... They are nasty..." I hated medicines since childhood..

"Mam please have them or I will have to inform sir..." She said again..

I narrowed my eyes at her remark... Does she think I am scared of him ?  "Tell whoever you want to... I am not scared of anyone.." I said being somewhat offended...

"Really ?? Not scared of anyone ??" Came a voice... Chills ran down my spine and my hair stood on its end.. I heard its footsteps nearing as I quickly took the medicine from Neha's hand... I again saw his foot steps nearing as I gulped the medicine with water...

He stopped in front of me as I looked up... Fear evident in my eyes.. "Good.." He said.."Don't show tantrums.. Otherwise I know well how to do it..." He said as I nodded and he left... I looked up at Neha only to find her smiling with her head low...

"Hey.. Don't laugh.." I said..

"You know mam, he's never been this soft to anyone..."She said...

Soft ?? I narrowed my eyes... "Soft ? my foot !!....  Ouch my foot still hurts.." I replied being irritated to which she smiled... I continued..."You please don't call me mam, you are older than me.. You can call me Aditi..."

"Ok mam...umm Aditi.." She said..

                  Reyansh's pov

I was going to my office when I heard my phone ring... It was Arav.. I picked up the call as he said.. "Meet me at the office ASAP.. We need to talk..."

"What happened ? Is there a problem ?" I asked..

"Everything is a problem Reyansh.." He said making me worried... "Come fast... I will tell you everything.."

"Ok.." I said as I rushed towards office..

Half an hour later..

I reached my cabin only to find Arav pacing to and fro throughout the room..

I hurried in the room as he noticed me.. "Oh you are here.." he said...

"Yes what were you saying ? " I asked...

He continued, "You remember, the one who led Ishan to the trap ? "

"Yes.. Did we find him ?? " I asked..

"Yes we did.. But.." He said while I cut him off... "But What ?  Lets go... He will get special treatment.."

"We can't.." He said as I narrowed my eyes..

"What ?" I said unable to comprehend his words...

"He died.." He said as I looked at him surprised..

"Did he die because of the blast ??" I asked..

"No.. He was killed.." Arav replied..

"Fvck.. He was the only way to find  other betrayers in my team.." I said as I punched the wooden table... "There are fvcking leeches roaming in my team..." I continued... Anger rising in my veins...

"That bastard is too cunning... There's a big conspiracy building against us..." Arav added...

"Well I am more.. Let him try his best cause at the end, the last smile would be mine..." I replied...

"First I will find the betrayers and then I will hunt you down Mr. Ranvijay Singh.." I said as I smirked... No one has ever escaped this nightmare nor will you...

***************
So that's all for today... I know it was not according to your expectations and the chapter is also short... But trust me the next chapters will be a lot better...

Do vote and comment..
Have a great day😊😊

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

29K 1.1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
29.1K 1.8K 21
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...
115K 4.6K 72
"Who are you?"she shouted at the man who stood like a rock. His face Holding zero expression "Speak up Mr. Aditya Devansh. Who the bloody hell are yo...
1.9M 105K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...