𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐖...

Oleh kookie_kpopfics

After her groom runaway, she was left all alone but Jeon Jungkook younger brother of her groom married her. H... Lebih Banyak

- 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆 -
- 𝑫𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒔 -
01. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
02. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔
03. 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕
04. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒅
05. 𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈
06. 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚
07. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍
08. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
09. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆
10. 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏
11. 𝑺𝒘𝒂𝒎𝒊?
12. 𝑪𝒖𝒕𝒆?
13. 𝑯𝒊𝒎?
14. 𝑪𝒉𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚?
15. 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒊𝒕𝒆.
16. 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚!
17. 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕!
18. 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆!
19. 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚.
20. 𝑯𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒚.
21. 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑪𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓.
22. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕, 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌.
23. 𝑴𝒓 & 𝑴𝒓𝒔.𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏
25. 𝑴𝒓𝒔.𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉.
26. 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔?
My Apology!💓
27. 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏.
New Series?
28. 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕. (16+)
29. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 (01) (16+)
30. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 (02) (16+)
31. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.
32. 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈
33. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆.
34. 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 (18+)
35. 𝑶𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒕 (18+)

24. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓.

250 13 1
Oleh kookie_kpopfics

---Jungkook's Perspective---

I entered inside the house and Mr.Jeon called me with a smile which I ignored as always, i straight walked towards my room where Y/n is staying from a whole damn week, i come to take her home back, I don't care if she brust on me.

I garb the door knob, ready to open it but ended up getting a tight hug after the door open swiftly, an smile formed on my face as my lady buried her face in my chest.

Her body felt so warm, did she have fever?

She didn't spoked, but instead of that, i felt her all weight on her, "Y/n.", I called her softly. I get no response, her hands lossen on my body, i quickly hold her and saw her unconscious.

"Y/n?", I worriedly patted her cheeks and tried to woke her up, no one come to help me, i quickly pick her up on my laps and lay her down on the bed.

Her body is burning, not only warm. Jae-Hee run towards my room and stand beside me, "What happen?"

Her voice is filled up with worriedness, i sighs and pull out my phone from the pocket of my jeans and dialed the number of the docter, soon in some couple of minutes the docter is here at our house.

"Oppa, come out, we need to talk.", Jae-Hee pulled me with her out from the room, I am annoyed, frustrated and worried, I am not in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Mrs.Jeon, she made her work in this high fever, are you crazy? You left her alone here. Nor picked her calls up.", she said with an irritated look on her face.

"Wait, Mrs.Jeon made her work?", I rose my eyebrow up in confusion and to conform every single sentence uttered by her.

"She made her cook in the kitchen and clean the whole damn mansion alone, she even give holidays to maids, didn't let her go to university.", she explained me every single thing happen here in absence of my presence.

I sighs before taking my gun in my hands which is tugged in my jeans, "This lady will never get better."

I walks towards the dinning table, pulling her chair angrily which caused her to fall down on the floor as Mr.Jeon shouted, "Jungkook, what are you doing? She is your mom!"

"Mom?", I chuckled statistically, i pointed my gun in between her eyes on her forehead, everyones eyes widen, "JEON JUNGKOOK, I AM YOUR DAMN DAD, LISTEN ME.", Mr.Jeon shouted.

A smirk tugged up at the corner of my lips as I frown and looked back at his angry face, "Dad? You're not my dad, only Mr.Jeon."

"My wife is not a maid, Mrs.Jeon.", My gaze shifted towards Mrs.Jeon, gun is still pointed on her head as she pleaded, "Jung..kook, d..on't fire."

"Why?", I smriked, anger is clearly visible in my eyes, she joined her hands still pleading, "Do you want to kill her too?"

I garbed her hairs, is it when my dad garbed my collar making me stand up as he slapped me harder, making my face turn to other side, Mrs.Jeon hid behind his back totally scared.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SAVE THIS FUCKING WOMAN THIS TIME.", i shouted pointing my gun again on that woman's head when my dad uttered, "Shoot me first then."

"AGAIN TRYING TO SAVE HER? DO YOU WANT MY WIFE TO DIE LIKE...", i stopped, my eyes is already turning red and making chills run down everyones' spine.

Suddenly two hands wrapped around me, pulling me in a tight back hug, "J..Jungkook, d..rop the gun, le..t's go home."

It was the weak and scared voice from my back, I can feel my shoulder wet from her tears, "Y/n, leave me."

"J..Jungkook, please!", she pleaded and her sobs left her mouth, I turned and pulled her in a tight hug, caressing her back, her eyes is tightly closed and her body is still burning, "We are going home, let's go."

I tugged my gun back in my jeans, lifted her up in my arms, her face buried in my chest, tears didn't stopped falling, I really can't see her like this.

"Jae-Hee, take care.", I said from far away and walks towards my black car, as i open the door of passanger seat and settled her down on the seat.

Author's Note:

Hey, so I hope you liked it.

Don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you, Guys!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

80.8K 5.1K 20
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...
15.6K 517 17
He knew deep down, through their rivalry he always wanted her. Wanted her all to himself. His. And only his. He pulled away before mumbling. "Mine."...
29.9K 1.6K 43
What happens when she lose her family? What happens when king fall in love with her? Will she accept him? Will she love him? Will they be together? *...
153K 7.1K 24
She was ordered to spy on the biggest Mafia Organization called 'Venom' whose leader is Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when the emotion called 'love...