Lovely - TAEGYU โœ”๏ธ

By WaengingkaisArchive

SYNOPSIS When Choi Beomgyu discovers the possibility of Taehyun being his soulmate, he wants to bury it at th... More

PLAYLIST ๐ŸŽต
PROFILES
Waengclopedia
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
end

twenty-five

133 11 0
By WaengingkaisArchive

It's the weekends and it's probably the earliest he's ever woken up. He'd wake up in the afternoon and rarely (unless forced to) in the morning.

Beomgyu walks down the streets with a bouquet of sunflowers in his hands as he calls a cab to head to the only destination that y'all can guess of.

He bets his ass that his family are either panicking to where the fuck he is since he's gone so early.
But he needs to go now. He needs to talk to him. He needs to know. He needs answers.
If this was the reason.

Beomgyu slides into the backseat of the cab and directs the driver to the hospital. The brunette sinks into his seat as his eyes wander outside the window, then flickering back to the bouquet of sunflowers in his hands.
He wanted to buy roses, but wouldn't that seem a bit too cruel? So, he settled with a bouquet that closely reminds him of the younger.

Sunflowers with white baby breaths in between; sunflowers that perfectly describes how bright Taehyun looks in his eyes and white baby breaths that portray how pure-
Well aside from his sharp tongue.

And beauty.
The moment Beomgyu reaches the hospital, he pays the driver and instantly gets off the cab. He steps foot into the hospital and heads straight to the room where Taehyun's admitted. Since he asked Hyewon yesterday, he managed to get his room number.

"215, 215..." Beomgyu mutters to himself as he walks pass room by room.
"Ah! There it is!!" Beomgyu exclaims to himself and walks towards Taehyun's door.

The brunette knocks a few times and waits for an answer, however the room's silent. He knocks once again but then decides to open the door to his room only to reveal the hospital bed empty and Taehyun nowhere to be seen.
"Taehyun??" Beomgyu calls out while his eyes ramble the room.

Just when Beomgyu's about to leave, he bumps into one of the nurses passing by.
"Oh!! Hello??" Beomgyu calls out, catching the attention of the nurse.

"Do you know where the patient of this room went? His name's Kang Taehyun." Beomgyu points towards the number '215' on the door.
"Ahh... he discharged an hour ago." The nurse informs.
Beomgyu scrunches his eyebrows.

"Discharged? He was admitted in the ICU yesterday, is he even okay to be discharged not even 24 hours after??"
"He requested it." The nurse says before leaving the brunette stoned.
Beomgyu sighs and glides his fingers through the locks of his hair.

Without wasting time, Beomgyu dashes out from the hospital and stops a cab before jumping in and addressing the driver to the apartment complex Taehyun lives in.
Before the taxi could properly halt its wheels, Beomgyu had already hopped off the cab, not forgetting to pay and races into the complex, towards the elevator.

He presses the button to the 11th floor and leans against the walls of the elevator, catching his breath from all the running.
When he hears the ding of the elevator and its door opens, the brunette steps out and strides towards the younger's door.
Beomgyu knocks on the door multiple times, even placing his ear against the door. He can hear shuffling and he knows well that it's Taehyun behind the door.

"Taehyunnie, open up." Beomgyu says, knocking the door.
But to no avail.
Beomgyu knocks again and again, even budging on the door knob.
"Taehyun, I need to talk to you. Please open up."

The brunette then hears shuffling sounds getting louder and louder and he knocks again and again.
"Taehyun, let me in!!"
"I...I can't." Taehyun tells him from the other side.

Beomgyu's face turns churlish, his grip around the door knob tightening by the second.
"What do you mean??" Beomgyu asks.

"Hyung, just leave-"
"Why are you pushing me away?? Please, Taehyun, I need to talk to you-"
"And I don't want to talk!!"

Beomgyu bangs the door with his fist, earning a faint yelp from the other side. He then calms himself down and leans his forehead against the door, taking a deep breath in.

"Taehyun, I don't know what's up, but please just give me five minutes or so-"
"Are you deaf?? I don't want to talk!! Leave!!" Taehyun shouts in a rude and harsh tone.
"Fine!!" Beomgyu snaps back.

"If that's how you're playing at. I won't fucking leave and you're gonna listen."
"Hyung..."
"Was your illness the reason??" Beomgyu blurts out, astounding the younger.

"That you don't and won't be with me??" Beomgyu asks and Taehyun laughs dryly with a tint of hesitance in his tone.
"Huhhh?? W-Wasn't I straightforward enough?? I don't like you hyung!! Can't you understand??" Taehyun remarks.
"Then why did you stutter? Why does your voice sounds like you're in pain??"

And suddenly it falls silent. Beomgyu traces his fingers against the door, awaiting for an answer.
"Taehyun??-"
"I-I...just can't..." Taehyun cuts the older off.

Taehyun's voice appeared shaky and Beomgyu feels his heart clench from the heart breaking sounds that rolled off the younger's tongue.
"You kissed me back." Beomgyu says.

"I-"
"If you didn't like me, then you wouldn't have kissed me back!! You should've pushed me away-"
"I'm scared okay??!" Taehyun exclaims.
"It's better this way!! I don't want you to get hurt..."
Beomgyu's eyes widen at Taehyun's statement.
'He doesn't want me to get hurt?'
"Taehyun..."

"Leave hyung, please..."
Beomgyu shakes his head and releases his grip from the door knob. He then slumps onto the ground, his back leaning against the door.

"Until you let me in, I won't leave. Not now, not anytime. I'll sleep here if I have to." Beomgyu declares.
Taehyun balls his knuckles into fists and shakes his head before leaving the door, which Beomgyu could hear from the sound of footsteps becoming more and more distant.

The younger rubs his tears and settles onto his sofa. He lets out a groan in frustration, constantly shaking his head in denial.
'No. Beomgyu-hyung will leave. He's not that crazy to stay out for too long.'
"He'll leave. What he's saying is just a joke."

+×+

A few hours passed.
Taehyun glances over at the wall clock and sees it's almost 8pm. After freshening up, he heads to the kitchen to cook something simple for him to eat.

He places a plastic bag containing his medicine on the dining table before he starts cooking. He's got to cook something heavy nowadays, especially since he's got a shit ton of pills to swallow.

What a torture. He used to always watch his dad down these pills, to think it's his turn? Well...
Let's just drop it for now.

In the midst of cooking, Taehyun's phone rings and he grabs his phone from the side, pulling it up to his face to see Soobin's contact name appearing.

Soobin-hyung ❤️

'Gosh, I should remove the darn heart.'
Taehyun turns the stove off and picks up the call.
"Hello?" Taehyun says.

"Oh, Taehyun? Is Beomgyu with you right now? He's been missing from the morning." Soobin says.
"Hmm? He's not home?"
"No..."

'Wait a damn minute, did that dick head really...?'
"Sorry, hyung. I'll call you back." Taehyun says before ending the call.

Taehyun rushes towards his front door and flaunts it open to find the familiar face of a certain brunette sleeping out in the cold, with his back leaning against the wall and his head nodding off.

Taehyun's expression softens as he spots the bouquet of sunflowers resting in his arms and his eyes fall tenderly on the older.
He walks out and crouches in front of the latter.
He reaches out to stroke Beomgyu's brunette hair.

"You idiot..." Taehyun mumbles.
Before his mind could process, Taehyun feels a strong grip around his arm and in a matter of seconds, Beomgyu stands up and pulls Taehyun with him, dragging him inside.

He slams the door behind him and despite struggling hard from the older's grasp, Beomgyu is strong enough to throw Taehyun onto the couch, immediately hovering him before the younger could even react or push him away.
"Hyung!!" Taehyun squeaks when Beomgyu pins his wrists down, only now processing that the older's stature is above him.

"Don't run away from me." Beomgyu says sternly.
Taehyun turns his head away, not daring to glance up at the brunette.
"Please leave..." Taehyun pleads.
"I like you." Beomgyu blurts out.

"Hyung, ah-"
Beomgyu leans down and latches his lips on Taehyun's jaw, trailing his lips as they kiss down his neck.
"I like you." Beomgyu repeats in between his insatiable kisses.

"H-Hyung..." Taehyun tries pushing him away, instead, he finds himself clutching on Beomgyu's arms as the older continuously marks him up pretty, swirling his tongue on Taehyun's adam's apple, sending a different kind of pleasure to surge through him, causing the black hair male to whimper and breathe heavily.

"I like you, Taehyun. I don't care if you're sick or not."
"You'll only get hurt..." Taehyun says, feeling his eyes pricked with tears once again.
"I don't care-"

"HYUNG!!" Taehyun pushes him away with his entire strength, enough to make Beomgyu pull away.
"I'm serious!! I don't know how much time I have left!! Years??!! Months?!? Heck, maybe DAYS??!!"

"Then I'll be there for you at every step." Beomgyu reassures and leans down once again to wrap his arms around Taehyun's small waist.
Taehyun, shocked by the sudden gentle gesture breaks into tears once again.

He slides his arms around Beomgyu's neck and pulls him close as he soaks the older's fabric with his salty tears.
"I just don't want you to get hurt..." Taehyun whispers.
"Who said I will?" Beomgyu questions back, hugging him tighter.

"Cancerous or not, I'll always be by your side, I won't leave you alone, not now, not never. So please, just break those walls of yours and let me in..."
Beomgyu pulls away and props himself up with his elbows to take a better look at the younger below him. He slowly caresses the younger's cheeks, wiping his tears away with his thumb.

He looks beautiful. He always had.
"I love you." Beomgyu says with a smile.
Taehyun's eyes enlarge.

"Hyung- mhff." Taehyun gets cut off by a pair of soft lips clashing against his plump ones.
The younger gasps from the sudden contact as the older slither his hands around Taehyun's waist to pull him closer. But soon after, Taehyun's eyelids fall shut and he reciprocates the kiss, following the rhythm of the movement of their lips against one another.

The kiss was soft and gentle with a twinge of urgency. Taehyun reaches out to tangle his fingers in the older's hair, slightly tugging it causing Beomgyu to groan. The brunette deepens the kiss, pushing Taehyun further into the cushions of the couch with his body pressed on top of his, eliminating every space that not even the world could come between them.

"Beomgyu..." Taehyun murmurs in between the kiss only to be cut off by Beomgyu taking the sleek chance to slip his tongue into Taehyun's mouth, exploring every corner.

Taehyun feels taken aback by the sense of urgency in their kiss, yet the feeling of love and longing was present. Beomgyu claims dominance over the kiss, guiding the younger through every step and Taehyun, had never craved so badly for someone like this.

It all feels surreal to him. The smell of Beomgyu's soothing peachy scent tingling his nostrils, the way Beomgyu's hands grip him firmly on his hip bone, the rough and hasty way Beomgyu's lips captures his and the unbearable yet lustful heat he feels from the warmth of their bodies pressed were a dangerous combination not only physically to him, but to his heart too.

Taehyun inhales sharply when he feels Beomgyu slip his fingers underneath the fabric of his shirt, pulling the loose end of his shirt to slightly expose his shoulders. The brunette plants kisses down his cheek, jaw and neck.

He gently grazes his lips on the younger's collarbone before nibbling a spot on the skin, earning a moan from Taehyun which he instantly bites his lips to restrain the sound from falling out even more.

Taehyun feels his knees week, head fogged and stomach flipping in exhilaration as he drowns in the latter's essence. The way Beomgyu's hands roam all over his body while devouring his lips sends him past the brink of insanity.
But then no one moves. A second or two pass and Taehyun doesn't sense any movements from the older.

He peeks his eyes open and sees Beomgyu's eyes drawn onto Taehyun's chest.
Beomgyu's eyes darkened as he traces his fingers along the long scar at the centre of Taehyun's chest which soon, the younger holds his wrist still, causing Beomgyu to drift his eyes to Taehyun's.

"It was a scar from a surgery I had four years ago." Taehyun says softly.
Beomgyu leans down and presses his lips against the scar, trailing his lips from the top of the scar down the bottom, earning a whine from the boy below him.

"It's beautiful." Beomgyu says, cupping the younger's cheeks which Taehyun reacts by nuzzling into his touch.
Taehyun stares into the brunette's eyes above him and shoots him a soft smile and boy, did he look ethereal in Beomgyu's eyes; his cheeks red, hair messy, his doe eyes sparkling as always but soon tears escape those doe eyes as Taehyun pulls him down by the neck.

It didn't take him a second thought for Beomgyu to kiss him instantly, tilting his jaw to deepen the kiss by every second. Taehyun feels the air rip off his lungs, and it feels painful yet he doesn't care because he's with Beomgyu now.
"Taehyun..." Beomgyu whispers while pampering the younger with kisses, his ears filled with Taehyun's melodious whimpers and small moans.

Taehyun knew at the moment it was a losing cause to continue lying to himself, how can he deny it even longer when at this heated moment, their hearts become one?
"Hyung." Taehyun softly replies and Beomgyu hums.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Beomgyu asks and Taehyun smiles.
"It is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 1.2K 57
๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Soobin is done loving and Yeonjun just wants to love. Fate fucked him over again when he realized that he'd been growing hope...
149K 6.3K 33
"Kang!" The older tried to call out as Taehyun rushed his steps, But what caught Taehyun off guard was the grasp on his arm that twisted him around...
9.6K 1.4K 16
๐– ต ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ! โ› ๐—•๐—˜๐—ข๐— ๐—š๐—ฌ๐—จ is high-school, 17 year old, homophobic student. the most popular and wealthy student choi soobin is gay and lov...
10.6K 639 29
โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ this series contains the following: -boy love -blood/gore? -killing - abuse -smut Yeonjun has always been abused by his vampire boyfriend...