LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️

By Sahithi_writes

This story is a slow burn with full on chemistry πŸ˜‰ Enjoy πŸ’• *β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°*β€’Β°... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
ADITYA PROLOGUE
CH - 1 MEET AFTER A LONGTIME
CH - 2 STEPPING TOWARDS YOU
CH - 3 ANYTHING FOR YOU
CH - 4 NOT SWEET LIKE SUGAR
CH - 5 YOU GIVE ME BUTTERFLIES
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CH - 6 SUPRISE - B'DAY PARTY
CH - 8 FALLING FOR YOU ALL OVER AGAIN
CH - 9 INFACTUATION
CH - 10 FUN AND CARE
CH - 11 THE FESTIVAL ( 1 )
CH - 12 THE FESTIVAL ( 2 )
CH - 13 THE FESTIVAL ( 3 )
CH - 14 THE FESTIVAL ( 4 )
CH - 15 IS HE FINE ?
CH - 16 SOLACE IN HER ARMS
CH - 17 FEELING SPECIAL
CH - 18 THE EQUALITY
CH - 19 MY TEMPER
CH - 20 CAPTIVATED BY YOU
CH - 21 THE PROMISE REVEALED
CH - 22 I MADE HER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE

CH - 7 FUN DAY

285 13 1
By Sahithi_writes

ISHAAN POV :

Well I thought a lot about gifting the ring but I felt it's inappropriate to gift a ring to a friend coz I'm not her boyfriend right . So , I put the ring in my locker . I don't know what to do with that ring so , I just kept it aside .

Well we met at the restaurant . I was all nervous and I also wanna see her reaction when she receives my gift .

We ordered our food and started eating I can see she is so eager for the suprise so , I gave her the gift , girls like purple and pink very much so , I wrapped the gift in purple colour gift wrapper .

She opened the gift and her face is glowing , her eyes widened in suprise , she cupped her cheeks and I loved it , her reaction is so cute, she is literally so happy to receive my gift . I'm so glad to see such a cute reaction from her .

Later she paid the bill , I argued that I will pay the bill as I invited her but she stopped me and paid the bill saying " It's my treat ishaan and thankyou for the gift " .

Ufffff ...I don't know why but my name feels so new to me whenever she calls me ishaan . I quite like it .

Later we went out to leave .

Actually I gave my car for servicing so I started booking my cab , she grabbed my phone and started lecturing me . She offered me to drop me at home and I can't argue with her , she is literally trying to give death glare but it was quite funny actually and also cute . Well I hopped in her car and I told her directions .

We reached my apartment , It would be rude for not inviting my friend to home when she is at my doorstep .

So , I invited her and this is my first time I'm inviting her to my apartment .
I can see some guys of our apartment who are just mere teenagers are glancing at her and I didn't like that , she didn't noticed them and I took her to my flat .

I wanna make sure she is comfortable , thankfully I'm not surrounded by any gossiping aunties coz they judge a girl when a girl visits a guy's house alone .

I don't know if she is comfortable or not , I showed her my whole flat , I think she quite like it . I offered her juice and she drank it .

She asked me if I play badminton or not . I think she saw my badminton rackets .

I said yes and she asked me with whom I play .

I told her I play with my neighbour uncle .

She laughed . I pouted seeing her reaction , I told her I don't have anyone to play so I'll play with him .

She told she can play with me if we both have free time .

I said " yes " , ofcourse I would love to play my favourite sport with her as she is my only friend .

Well she saw the time and I think she is getting late , she urged to leave coz she has some work . I accompanied her till her car and she left .

I smiled and as I was moving towards my room , I saw those 2 guys who are looking at vani pathetically , they surrounded me at the parking space and one of the guy spoke to another guy " She is hot right isn't she ? ".

" Yes...! She's so hot and pretty ..! " He turned towards me and I'm anger listening to their words . He spoke " Bro ..! Why don't you give us her number or you can introduce her to us ? ".

" She is my friend ...! " I exclaimed sharply and glared at him folding my hands to my chest .

" Don't you dare use impolite language about her or any other girl remember I'm a doctor , if a doctor gets angry then there's no way to escape , no one can save you " .

One guy tried to hit me but I held his hand " I'm not gonna be weak anymore , already I had much enough but not anymore " . I thought and slapped his face so hard leaving my hand prints on his face , just then the other about to hit me I smashed his face too . All thanks to my gym .

I warned them " You kids do you think you are punks , now I'm just warning you the next time I swear I won't leave you " .

They nodded and said sorry . These guys are just teenagers who are becoming brats . I need to talk to their parents .

I went to my room and remembered what I did just now , I think I'm changing a bit I hope I won't be weak anymore . Being introvert and in my comfort zone , I never thought about my strength and I feel the new energy in me .

Is it because of vani ? I think it is coz I never felt comfortable with anyone and never talked with anyone so freely , she carries a different aura .

Thankyou so much vani for becoming my friend I said to myself and smiled .

Just then I got a call it's from my mom I picked it she spoke " Ishaan how are you beta ? " .

" I'm fine mom , how are you and how is bhaiya & bhabhi ? ".

" Well I'm good and your bhaiya & bhabhi are good too . Actually I called you to tell you , I've made a list of girls you just need to select anyone of them and I'll fix your marriage " . She said .

" What ..! Mom no...! I don't wanna get married now please not now mom please ...! " . I requested my mom coz she won't listen to me at all .

She took a breath and said " Fine ..! you are 25 now , I'll give you one year time till then enjoy your bachelor life as much as you want after that no arguments " .

I scoffed and said " As you wish mom " . She said good and cut the call .

Suddenly I remembered vani and her smile . Wait a minute....! Why am I remembering her at this moment ? I thought .

Oh ! Yeah before call I was thinking about her , so I just thought about her . I said to myself .

Well I think I need to plan a badminton match with her , looks like she is also interested in playing badminton . I thought and I went into my library to study .

DIYA POV :

Tomorrow is his birthday and I wanna make his birthday unforgettable also it's time for my revenge , how dare he teases me all the time .

I told my mom that I'm going on a night out with my friends . Actually I don't wanna leave my mom alone but this tower stays with my mom until she sleeps and I also increased the security so , she will be fine .

I went out and saw him , he asked me " where are you going kiddo ? ".

I already told him to not to call me kiddo but he never listens to me .

I didn't tell him where am I going , just then my mom came out with my bag . Oh..! I just forgot my bag .

He asked my mom where am I going ?

My mom said I'm going to avani place for night out .

He looked at me with a puppy face .

I'm sure he gonna miss me coz he will be bored without teasing me .

I waved at both of them and left .

I went to my basketball stadium , my coach and the club members are big fan of me , I set up the auditorium .

Actually whenever a guy teases me or my friends in our academy we will do ragging of those guy's which will be a quite fun .

I checked the projector , everything is perfect . I went to hostel and met the chefs , everyone loves me and I took the help of the chef to make a cake .

Actually I can order a cake but he took care of me and I feel comfortable with him even though he teases me , so I need to repay his kindness .

I took the help of the chef and I started baking the cake , accidentally I burnt the cake in my first attempt but I tried once more and this time it was perfect . I decorated my cake and wrote " Happy Birthday " on it .

I also peeled some lemons for him 😉 .

Avani spoke " so did you crush turn to love ? ".

I glared at her and spoke " No ! I wanna rag him for teasing me and I can't fall in love avi you know right ..! ".

" Think again diya... love can happen at any time or in any moment , don't lock your heart in a cage " . She said .

I smiled and spoke " It's okay avi , I just won't let that happen " .

She smiled awkwardly .

Later it was night 11 : 00 pm , We called him and avani changed her tone into a guy's voice , her voice is literally so manly . I really have a talented friend .
She spoke in cold manly tone " Diya is mine ..! Got it , if you wanna save her then come to the location I've sent you immediately " .

I sent him location from avani phone .

Actually I told avani to tell like that coz last night I was hugging him because I was scared of sushant message and he will believe it if we played this prank .

But my heart fluttered and avani was trembled listening to his dangerously cold serious voice saying " one scratch on her I'll show you the hell alive " . She immediately cut the call .

" Woah...! What was that ...! " We both exclaimed at a time . My friend sneha spoke " Girls I think we are messing with a tiger "  .

I spoke " Calm down guys don't be scared I can handle him . Well where are our juniors ? Let's teach them how to rag " . I said and we called our juniors , actually they are juniors for us but they are seniors in the academy .

I told them to put the flour bucket on top of the entrance door and get ready with the ropes , make him fall by dragging one of his knees , then you catch him easily and tie him with the ropes , if you feel he is gonna hit you then just say " wanna save diya then be quiet " and tie him to the chair in the middle of the basketball ground , cover his face with a mask and also make him wear high heels 👠 okay .

We giggled .

Everyone liked my plan and we gave a hifi . Everything was set ready and we are waiting for him .

My friend signalled when he arrived , I went to the kitchen to get the cake and I told everyone to implement the plan perfectly .

I picked up the cake from the refrigerator and I told avani & sneha to lit the sparkle when we enter into the auditorium . I got the message " Mission accomplished " . Good..! So , our plan worked and he is trapped .

I felt proud of myself and moved towards him while my dear friends lit the sparkles and I lit the candle .

We went in towards him while I'm humming the birthday song for him .

Finally he understood that all this is my prank , I felt happy when he was so worried about my mom . He is really a good guy .

Well finally I made him blow the candle , I cut the cake and made him eat .

By his expressions I can say he liked my cake .

I guess he didnt saw his feet yet . He called me kiddo again .

Ufffff I told him to look at his feet and he was so shocked seeing him wear high heels 👠 .

I chuckled and gave a smirk to him when he told me untie him but why so quick ? The fun just began right !! .

I told avani to play the projector .

She played and his expressions are marvelous 😂 .

ADITYA POV :

What the hell ...! She played the video of the makeup she done to me as a girl 5 years ago ... Is that me ...? When did she clicked all those cheesy pictures of me .

Wait a minute it's my room in her house , she also clicked pictures of me sleeping ? Where did you get all those crazy pictures ....! This is so embarrassing .

What's with that editing and those memes ...! Diya...this not fair....!

Diya ...! What rubbish is this ..? Stop the video right now . I told her and I tried to be gentle controlling my frustration .

How can she embarrass me infront of these girls ...!

She chuckled and spoke mmmhmmm not yet done Mr.Tower , you always find a way to tease me right now it's my turn now .
You have to eat this ....

She showed me some fruit which is mixed with salt and chilli powder .

She took it and fed me forcefully ....oh...No..! It's lemon 🍋 , gosh ...! It's too sour ... I spit it out immediately , Diya why are you taking revenge on this innocent guy . I said and I think my taste buds are popped . I'm unable to speak and I'm so irritated .

I think she is having so much ... , she is laughing seeing my reaction .

Diya I'm sure I'm not gonna leave you ...

Innocent..? You ...! She exclaimed .

Just then she left me and everyone too left with her , where are you going diya untie me now , enough of your games ...! I told her but she left ignoring me and the lights are off .

I scoffed now what else she wanna do ? Should I feel happy that she wanna celebrate my birthday or should I cry and yell at her for making me embarrassed . I never thought my bubbly has this side too . Even I never tortured my enemies like this ...

Now what is she upto ..?

Just then a spot light fall infront of me I think it's a guy by his outfit . Wait..! No it's diya , what is she wanna do now ? Why is she wearing that outfit ?

She came towards me with a catwalk snapping her fingers downwards . Is she trying to copy Michael Jackson .

I felt my hands are untied and the music played 🎶🎵🎶🎶 .

I was still sitting on my chair , she bent and forwarded her hand asking for me to dance .

I stood up but I can't stand properly and I realised I'm wearing heels , I was about to fall but I caught her hand .

She pulled me closer towards her saying come on dance on the heels with me Mr.Tower , I saw she is wearing boots and she started dancing with me holding my right hand and her other hand is on my back .

Now she made me Aditya to Aditi and she became diya to dev .

I am a great dancer but I'm unable to dance due to these heels , how can these girls wear heels...? My dance moves are making me embarrassed but when I looked into her eyes I lost myself .

We lost in eachother's eyes and she broke the eye contact making me come into my senses , suddenly she turned me and pulled me closed , I slipped and I was about to fall but she caught me by my waist with both of her hands .

The music ended and she left me making me fall on the floor . Ouch ..! I screamed a bit .

Oh ! God you're so heavy tower she exclaimed .

I removed the heels and stood straight .

I moved towards her dangerously glaring into her eyes , I folded her hands back and made her look into my eyes I spoke you gonna pay for all this stupid prank golu ...!

She spoke it's your birthday and I just made it memorable Mr.Tower and you need to thank me for that .

I glared at her seriously but I can't hold any of my seriousness , just then all the lights turn on and all the girls screamed at a time " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MR . ADITYA " .

She smiled saying happy birthday tower and I slowly left her , She screamed ok guy's let's party ...

The music turned on and everyone of them started dancing in sync as if they are dancing for me , I was about to leave but diya pulled me into the dance , how can I ignore her and this time I showed my best moves and danced with everyone , this was so fun ...

Although I'm angry with diya but her way of celebrating my birthday is unique .

The music changed and I slowly took diya's hand , I lifted her up in the air turning her around and made her land on my feet , she was on my feet and I started dancing with her looking into her eyes , the other girls are cheering but I became deaf .

The music ended and I stopped dancing , she is staring at me and I can feel the love in her eyes .

Is she started falling for me ? My subconscious mind thought .

Just then her friend tapped on her shoulder and she came into her senses , she spoke ya Avani ..!

Oh ! So she is avani her bestfriend .

Some girls gave me my shoes and my phone , I moved aside and wore my shoes , if it's not diya then surely I won't leave them .

But the day is surely unforgettable .

Just then I got a call it's from Vidya and I saw many missed from ruhaan bro , sriya bhabhi , mom , and Vidya ( diya's cousin sister ) .

I lift the call and she screamed " Happy Birthday Adi annaya " .

Thankyou my little sister . I said .

Okay dad told me you are in diya akka home so , morning I'm gonna meet you Annaya . She told .

Sure Vidya I'll be waiting for you . Well it's late night take some rest , good night . I said .

Ok annaya good night , take care . she said and cut the call .

Diya came to me and asked , you have a sister ?

Yes ..golu and you know her . I said and she was confused .

I know her ? She questioned .

Well tomorrow she is gonna come to meet me , then you will get to know . I said .

She smiled and I told her let's go home but she denied saying I'm staying with avani , you can go . Mom is alone right and I told her I'll be with avani tonight so , you can go .

I smiled and waved at her , I bid bye to her and everyone , I left to home .

*****************************************

So , how is today's part guys ?

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 5.3K 51
"Listen arsh , just meet this girl once . She is a really good girl . Just give it a try please. I really want to see you settled in your life now"...
41.3K 2.2K 25
Status: On going An Arranged Marriage Story... Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi - 30 years old, Hair of a Multi-Million dollar company A protective gentleman...
167K 14.4K 31
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
491K 45.7K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’†, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 π’”π’•π’‚π’š π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’•'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 π’Šπ’•'𝒔 π’˜π’“π’π’π’ˆ, 𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’†'𝒓𝒆 π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’Š...