Bonded To Her Triple Alphas

By Royhanh

"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

49

442 11 0
By Royhanh

49

Kaya’s POV.

My fingers hurt as I’ve been working since this morning. I have the triplets to thank for that.

“Oh, it’ll be over soon, Kaya.” I have been repeating this in my head like a mantra. And trust me, it’s only the truth, because I’m about to get out of this hell of a place.

My escape is soon—tonight, finally. The brothers have been so occupied with the war coming up that they have no reason to think about me, and having gotten the key this morning, I shall make use of it tonight. May the sun set soon.

I grunt lightly as I open the door, its annoying sound reaching into my ears. I’m inside the triplets room with a mopping stick and a bucket filled with water, which is already mixed with soap.

Since I was lowering my gaze, it took me a while to notice the stress evident in their eyes. It’s so crazy how I haven’t seen them look so bothered before.

They aren’t even looking at me, much less throwing daggers of awful glances at me. I don’t know if I’m supposed to feel relieved by that or not. It’s unsettling how mute they are.

Kieran is standing across the study table. There is some paper work in his hands, which has gotten him muttering some words under his breath. Kyle, from another point of view, is resting on one of the many couches in the room. He has his eyes closed with one of his arms draped over his forehead.

And then Kade has his hair messy as his head is down and his view is earthward.

The tension in the room isn’t suffocating this time around but is somber, and being that I’ve never felt such before, it perplexes me.

Anyway, I focus on my work. A few moments later, I am almost done, and the sun has practically settled as well. The sky is filled with crumbles of dark and orange clouds that block the stars from shining brightly, and the moon is unfortunately hidden behind its shadows.

The door creaks open all of a sudden. My eyes shoot up when I hear the sounds of heels clicking. I don’t have to look before I know the girls who own them. The girls walk in, and as usual, Alana goes to Kyle.

“You call for us, sire.” She speaks with such an ethereal voice that one would think she is an angel. No, she’s far from it.

“See her boobs. Small like my fist in a brawl.” My subconscious speaks, and I laugh inwardly. On the outside, my face is mildly humorous.

“Yes, love...” replies Kyle.

Kieran’s voice is a growl that shakes every ounce of my nerve, and it’s not even me he’s growling at. “We are at a climax, Kyle. Can you not think?”

“My apologies for thinking with my dick. I am stressed, and the only way I know to clear that out is by fucking some cunt, brother.” Kyle speaks like what he’s saying is nothing short of normalcy, as though it’s an every-day conversation that anyone can have.

Kieran sucks air through his teeth before he rolls his eyes. Clara whispers lightly into Kieran’s ears, “my Lord, please calm.”

“Get your hands off of me.”

“Why are you being difficult?” Clara has spoken out of turn before she realizes, and her eyes widen at the realization. Kieran frowns lightly but confusingly; there’s also amusement in his eyes. “I’m sorry, my Lord, but it’s just that I don’t understand.”

“Continue speaking, please. I’m assuring you that you are allowed to speak freely.”

Oops. I know that tone—funnily and surprisingly enough. Kyle once used that trick on me too.

Clara keeps her head down, but the fool falls prey. She speaks her mind. “I’m perplexed as to why you keep acting like you do not know the solution to the problem that has befallen us all. Everything started with that witch,” her fingers point to me, as do her eyes, which throw me evil glares. “The only thing you are required to do is to surrender the witch. Or better still, have her head on a spike, and it’s over. We don’t have to go to this war.”

“We?”

“You know what I mean...” Her voice trails off, and she lies her hand on Kieran’s stomach.

My stomach churns at her words. No, they can’t follow her advice, not today, when I’m supposed to escape. And it would even be unbelievable if the triplets followed her advice because Alpha Alaric had proclaimed such too, which caused his death, but seeing Kieran not react for the next few minutes scares me to the very core of my existence.

“Please, don’t put me in a dungeon again.” I pray and wish inside my mind. “Give me just tonight to escape.” I say within my mind.

Kieran’s next words shock me to my core. “Go to your rooms and pack all of your things. Leave the palace before tomorrow.” I hear gasps coming from the girls, most especially Clara, who has taken a few steps back in shock at what she has heard.

I’m sure she hadn’t expected it. Funny me. No one could have foreseen this. I did not, either.

“I am talking to all of you. Every one of you. Leave the palace before the last rays of the sun set. Or I’d have your heads on the spike. I swear.” Kieran finishes. Clara and the girls have still gotten their tongues caught by an imaginary cat.

They are just in a shocked moment, her jaw on the ground and the socket of their eyes wide enough to fit an egg.

“My Lord, I’m sorry. Please, you can’t do this to us. Where do we go?” Clara begs and goes on her knees.

“You, bitch. See what you’ve caused...” Lyra snarls at Clara and also runs to Kieran, joining Clara in her plea.

Kyle, on the other hand, only shakes his head, looking away in disappointment, but if I’m to imagine whatever is going through his head, it’s that he wasn’t allowed the chance to dick down Alana, not because she’s been chased out.

“Guards.” Kieran calls, and two guards come to drag the girls out.

I’m just standing with the stick in my hands, watching as the scene unfolds.

Just before they could drag them outside successfully, Clara escapes one of the guards’ grips. She turns back, running. She is coming for...wait, me?

My eyes widen as I see her coming at me just before she lunges at me, her weight dragging us down to the ground. Her nails sharpen into claws as she growls at me. She isn’t that princess that she makes herself seem. Now, her monster is out—the beast within her, the wolf. “you bitch. You think you are smart, aren’t you?”

Kieran plucks her from my body before she could clash her claws into my skin or at my neck—whatever she planned to do, which I do know for sure would leave me regretting it for the rest of my life if it wasn’t death.

He hurls her to the other side of the wall, where her body hits against the hard surface and breaks into the hard brick. Her hair is dirty from the dust from the brick and is covering her face, as is her skin. She looks scary and so different now. She is a monster right now. An actual one, not the pretending one I’ve always been seeing, just like I’ve known deep down all these while.

“She’s controlling your minds. She’s cast a spell on you all. You fools. Why aren’t you believing me?!” Her screams soon disappear after she’s been dragged away.

My heartbeat starts to calm, and I open my eyes to see Kieran standing over me. He passes me his hand to take, and for a moment, my brows furrow at it.

“I’m fine.” I say, grab the bucket and the mopping stick, and walk to the exit.

“Kaya.” He calls me by my actual name, which makes me stop in my tracks. “Be safe. Hide till those snakes leave.”

When he used the word “snake,” my lips curve upwards and widen in a smile.

“Thank you, my Lord.”

It is getting close to night as I approach my room to hide, just like Kieran advises. I fear for the obsession that the triplets have gained from my existence.

They are going too far, and even when they do the opposite of what any lady would expect from them, they still have their way of disturbing my thinking. For example, right now, Kieran’s actions baffle me.

It scares me too, because I wonder if I’m able to escape tonight, would they ever forget me enough not to try chasing me down for the rest of my life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 870 52
BLACK MOON Book Three Can be read as a stand-alone. A mating bond is Goddess' blessing, something pure and perfect but what if a mating bond is not...
10.7K 543 61
More than two decades after Lukas Emerald first met his mate and future Luna, Clementine Reign, came the triplet Alphas: Godric, Griffin, and Gabriel...
53.6K 1.9K 43
In the world of supernatural, anything is possible. However, some things are written in stone by the Moon Goddess herself. In the Werewolf Kingdom...
1.4M 35.9K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...