remember. ๐™œ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง...

Por vvinterdawn

"i'd do anything to remember" in which, after the war, gojo went missing, leaving his wife heartbroken, four... Mais

remember.
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. union
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. war
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š. result
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง. years later
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. encounter
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ. sensei
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. a silent vow
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. trio
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. welcome
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ. surprise visit
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. "first" date
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š. festival
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. lullaby
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. missing you
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. late
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. devastated
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. moments
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. all is well
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. show
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ. celebration
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. a twist of events
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š. onward
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง. beach date
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. remember
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š.
artworks

๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. former trainees

693 46 9
Por vvinterdawn

"Y/N...Y/N!"

"Hmm"

"Y/NNN!"

"Ngh, it's the middle of the night" Y/N groaned then turned her back and covered her ears with her pillow.

"But Y/N"

"What is it, Satoru?" She asked in an exhausted and a little annoyed tone, still closing her eyes.

"Where's Haru?"

"He's in Mama's room, why?" She was starting to lose her patience, she just badly want to sleep in peace after a very long day.

"Thank goodness" he said.

Y/N opened her eyes and turned to look at him. "Why are you asking?" She questioned, her voice still tired and sleepy.

"Y/N, are you pregnant?" He suddenly touched her belly which made her automatically slap his hand and now made her awake.

"Satoru, have you gone crazy?"

"I'm just asking"

"Nothing happened between us!"

"I just had a nightmare"

Y/N suddenly calmed down and looked at him with concern. "What?"

"I had a nightmare" he started. "I thought I'd lose you and Haru, and you were also pregnant"

Y/N sighed and closed her eyes once again, she is still overfatigued.

"Satoru, nothing bad will happen" she said and yawned.

"You were never a worrier, why are you so worried now?" she added.

"I was not" he replied, looking at her while she closed her eyes. Y/N just hummed in response.

"But ever since I knew I had a family, it changed" he said.

"Everything has been different since I had you and Haru" he added. "It's just so—" he paused when he heard faint snoring.

Y/N just fell asleep again. But instead of being annoyed, like he usually would when he was younger, he just smiled and caressed her face.

"You must really be tired from work today" he mutters. "You had to take care of Papa, too" he said, recalling how his father-in-law suddenly had a high-blood pressure earlier.

Gojo let out a sigh and went back to lying down and stared at the ceiling.

'This love thingy is crazy'

━━━━━━━━━━━

Gojo remembered some earlier events in his life, like when he was a child until he was a teenager, however he still couldn't seem to remember all the things after he entered the military. All he knows is just that when his parents died, he never wanted to stay under his relatives' care and has nowhere to go and decided to sign up in the military so he could be free from his relatives.

'Maybe I'll remember everything when we go there' he thought, pertaining to the place where he first met Y/N.

But his thoughts were suddenly interrupted when he heard a knock at the main door. He was alone in their house today, Y/N took Haru to school, his parents-in-law were out to settle things about one of their properties,  while he overslept, making him not able to go to work.

"Who would it be?" He asked himself, clearly it's not Y/N because it's work hours, his parents-in-law just left, and definitely his five-year-old son would never go home alone. Nobody's expecting a delivery either, so why would someone knock at their door?

'Must be a neighbor's visitor who got mistaken our home as theirs'

Standing up and walking towards the door, he peeked through the peephole to see who's outside, and his eyebrows furrowed when he saw three young-adults.

"Are you sure Y/N-san's here today?"

"No"

"Then we should just leave it in the mail box, maybe no one's home"

Slowly sliding the door open, Gojo revealed himself.

The three young-adults suddenly looked at the person who opened the door and their eyes widened upon seeing him.

"M-maki, i-is that..." the black haired man pointed.

"Are we dead?" The green-haired woman questioned while their other companion just shrugged.

"Uh, who are you?" Gojo asked the three of them.

"It speaks!" The green-haired woman exclaimed.

Gojo furrowed his eyebrows. "If you have no business here, please leave" he said and attempted to close the door but the platinum-blonde haired man was swift enough to prevent the door from closing.

"You're actually alive?!"

"Maki, lower your voice"

"No, because how in the world are we talking to General Gojo and he's even in Y/N-san's house?!"

"You know me and Y/N?" Gojo suddenly questioned.

"Duh? Who in the camp doesn't know you two?" The woman named Maki questioned. "Wait, you don't know us?"

"Nope" Gojo replied. "Who are you?"

"Inumaki, am I not imagining things?" Maki made sure to ask her other companion, and he only shook his head as a response.

"You mean, we're seeing a ghost?" The black-haired one said.

"Okkotsu, come on, you're better than that" the girl replied before stepping forward and tried to poke Gojo.

"He's actually real" she confirmed.

Yuta immediately stood straight and saluted. "General Gojo!" He recognized.

Gojo only chuckled. "Uh, don't call me that anymore" he said. "May I know who you all are?"

"We're your former trainees! We trained under your command" Yuta replied.

"Oh, nice to meet you then"

"Wait, wait, wait a second" Maki went in between.

"How in the world are you here, and why don't you recognize us? You're alive all along? I swear if this is one of your pranks!"

But Gojo only chuckled. "Uhm yes, I am alive and I really don't know you, sorry I lost my memories" he replied.

"You...what?" The three of them blinked and looked at each other.

"Yeah, I just met Y/N again, and well, lots of things happened" he said. "But we're living together again"

The three of them couldn't believe what they just heard.

"I knew we had to go here and deliver the letter, I told you, something unexpected will definitely happen" Maki said.

"Maki, you're instincts are really amazing" Yuta said.

"You're here to look for Y/N?" Gojo subtly interrupted and asked. "She's at work" he said.

"Yes, but it's fine, we're just here to deliver a letter from General Geto anyway, we're on our day-off" Maki said while Inumaki handed the sealed envelope to Gojo.

"I still can't believe this" she says again.

"You're not alone" Yuta replied.

"Yeah" Inumaki agreed.

"Oh the boy speaks" Gojo commented.

"Huh? Of course Inumaki speaks, don't just assume things, just because a person is quiet and doesn't like to talk much, doesn't mean he can't speak" Maki said.

"Oh, sorry" Gojo apologized.

Inumaki just shook his head and gave him a thumbs up, telling him it's fine which made Gojo smile.

Maki crossed her arms and huffed.

"You can come in by the way" Gojo offered.

"No, thank you" Maki said. "We won't stay long," she added. "Although we wanted to see Haru, but I guess he's at school"

"Uhm, excuse me, what should we call you if you don't want to be addressed with your rank?" Yuta asked.

Gojo grinned. "I'm a teacher now.  Just call me sensei" he said.

"Gojo sensei" Yuta had a melancholic smile, it's as if he was reminiscing their cadet days with him. "We actually miss you" he said.

Hearing this made Gojo feel overwhelmed, he felt so appreciated. Even if he didn't remember them, they still respected him.

"Captain Gojo!" A group of cadets called for him and saluted.

"Oh?" He turned to them.

"We heard you're getting promoted, does it mean we won't see you often here anymore?" One of them asked.

"Cadet Okkotsu, where did you hear that information?"

"From our seniors" he lightly scratched his head.

He looked at them with a serious face, as if he was angry.

They cowered a little, but then he smiled.

"You should all be punished for spreading rumors before the official announcement"

"Huh??" The green-haired girl protested. "We didn't spread the rumors!"

"Cadet Maki, you just impliedly admitted it"

"I didn't! Also, how would Inumaki even spread rumors? He doesn't talk to anyone but us!"

The boy beside her nodded.

"Hahaha!" Gojo laughed which made them confused. He gestured for them to come near him, and they did anyway.

Gojo then wrapped his arms around them which made them gasp at the weight and force he transferred on their shoulders which made them bow a little.

"Here's a little secret between us, I will tell you the truth so you won't be labeled as someone who believes in rumors" he whispered.

"Come closer" he instructed.

"I am indeed going to be promoted" he said which made them gasp.

"Captain Gojo! Congra—"

"Shh! Keep it quiet and don't tell anyone yet!" He says and they zipped their mouths.

"But if that's the case..." Maki trailed off.

"We will miss you, Captain Gojo" Yuta said which Inumaki gladly agreed.

"Aw, I will miss you too! Don't tell anybody I said that"

"Well, we'll get going" Maki said. "Tell Y/N-san we miss her"

"Bye sensei! See you when we see you" Yuta smiled and waved at him.

"Bye sensei" Inumaki waved as well.

Gojo waved back at the three with a smile until they were no longer within his sight.

"Ah, young ones" he said, feeling glad he met them.

Gojo then looked at the sealed envelope he was holding before going inside and locking the door.

"I wish I could remember everything now"

━━━━━━━━━━━

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

589K 16K 47
Gojo Satoru x Fem! reader (Y/n) is just another one of Gojo's hook-ups who just so happens to be his student. So why does he feel this way about her...
182K 4.9K 32
gojo x (female)reader (Will be edited soon) I just wanna say that i made some age changes later on but forgot to edit certain parts. gojo is an idi...
41.4K 2.4K 13
"Eh? I have to go...to the Gojo Estate? Why?" "You're to serve as a caretaker and personal trainer for the wielder of the Six Eyes. The next heir o...
8.1K 246 36
After the events of the culling game, Gojo is finally unsealed and fights Sukuna in a one on one battle. After the long battle filled with ups and do...