Our Chance Encounter

By TaddeoG21

The story follows the journey of love, challenges and growth between you and Felix, a member of the popular K... More

Chapter 1: Coffee & Melodies
Chapter 2: Building Connection
Chapter 3: Moment of Truth
Chapter 4: Our Connection
Chapter 5: An Evening to Remember
Chapter 6: Morning Promises
Chapter 7: Just a "Normal" Day
Chapter 8: Love at a Distance
Chapter 9: Solitude
Chapter 10: Always Worth It
Chapter 11: Our Song
Chapter 12: Australia
Chapter 13: Sour Taste
Chapter 14: The Eras Tour

Introduction

2 1 0
By TaddeoG21

In the heart of Seoul, where modernity and tradition intersect, lay a quaint coffee shop known for its serene ambiance and aromatic brews. The place, a hidden gem among the bustling cityscape, is my sanctuary, a refuge from the chaotic demands of daily life. Despite my introverted nature, I found solace in the soft murmurs of conversation and the gentle clinking of coffee cups, which provided a comforting background to my solitary musings.

With my kind heart and gentle spirit, I often retreated to this haven, finding comfort in the warmth of a well-crafted latte and the pages of a beloved book. My days were a blend of simplicity and complexity, marked by moments of laughter and tears, as I navigated the turbulent waters of anxiety and depression. But through it all, I remained loyal, compassionate, dreaming of a love that would understand the silent language of my heart.

Felix, on the other hand, was a dazzling enigma, a constellation in human form. With his striking features and magnetic charisma, he seemed untouchable, a star adrift in the vast expanse of the entertainment universe. Yet, beneath the surface of his radiant exterior lay a well of insecurities, a reflection of our own hidden vulnerabilities. Despite his fame as a member of the sensational group Stray Kids, he longed for genuine connections, for moments untouched by the glare of the spotlight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 0 11
A new year new me! Over the holidays Sabrina got a glowup catching her best friends brothers attention. From Jealousy to Love their story goes on.
12.6K 818 21
He loved him so much it felt like he was suffocating. This is my very first book so please bare with the odd comedic plot 😂 Completed: July 2018 St...
917 10 23
Felix has a secret. One he's kept from Stray Kids for years, and all it takes to be exposed is Lee Know not knowing how to knock on a door. Now Felix...
71.8K 3K 22
After getting a dare from a friend, Hwang Hyunjin is convinced to make the usually quiet, shy boy Lee Felix fall in love with him. But after learning...