The Strings That Pull | TVD

By vbbaby-girl

After a vampire attack, Maria Enriquez fled to Mystic Falls, Virginia to continue the rest of her education w... More

Description + A/N
Characters + Mood Boards
Prologue
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Night of the Comet
Chapter 3: Friday Night Bites
Chapter 4: Family Ties

Act 1: Kathrine Pierce and the Tomb

11 1 0
By vbbaby-girl

"For over a century, I've lived in secret. I know the risks, but I have to know her"

"We haven't officially met yet. I'm Katherine."

"Murder, Mayhem, etcetera."

Maria has just moved to Mystic Falls trying to escape the supernatural, but it pulls her right back in when a tomb of vampires is released during Damon Salvatore's quest to reunite with his 'one true love.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 690 33
Cecelia Olivier wonders whether she'll be the hero or the villain of this story. ๐„๐—๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ( ๐Ž๐‚ ๐— ๐๐„๐“๐„๐‘ ๐...
3.8K 228 30
When Mary die by the fire, three winchesters hunt to find the YED and to find their father, who is missing. Trailer: by @-ryevoid (Sorry for bad gra...
12.2K 318 11
They were drawn to each other. They couldn't fight it. They simply were. " you and I drink the poison from the same vine, oh I love it and I hate it...
90.8K 1.5K 17
"A rumor started a reputation that other people believed in and reacted to. And sometimes a rumor has a snowball effect. A rumor is just the beginnin...