πŠπˆπ’π’π„π’ 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄...

By deluluarii

π’π„πƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„π’ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 __________________________________________... More

Copyright

1.1K 38 6
By deluluarii

Kisses On Her Neck copyright• 2024 by deluluarii

All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to any website or distribute it by any other means without permission, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and the incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Him By Amelia

Mystery / Thriller

855 90 12
⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ Fear, agony and helplessness. These words are enough to describe my life. The life that he snatched away from me. The life that wa...
53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
3.8M 246K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
206K 10.2K 16
- han jisung is an orphan, he talks to the fbi agent in his laptop..