Apocalyptic Beast Infection

By LegitFurry

Arc: Intermission ✔ Diversity (Ongoing) ─────────────────────── WARNING: -Gore -Strong Word ────────────────... More

[1]: The Roaring Terror
[2]: A Helping Hand or... Paw?
[3]: Search For The 'Flag'
[4]: Bloodshed
[5]: Bloody Past
[6]: Lycanthropy
[7]: Adapt
[8]: Outrunning an Old Friend
[9]: A Swordman's Way
[𝟷0]: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍
[𝟷𝟷]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚊𝚢
[𝟷𝟸]: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙
[𝟷𝟹]: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[𝟷𝟺]: 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
[𝟷𝟻]: 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
[16]: 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛
[17]: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔
[19]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[EX-0]: "The Divine Sign"

[18]: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕s 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎

15 2 0
By LegitFurry

───────────────────────

???

───────────────────────

"So tell me... You lose to another beast?" She asked out a question as she munched down her bag of chips. Orion just snorted before replying, "Clove, there are four of them, plus one of them is a Kyrian Alpha..."

Hearing the word 'Kyrian Alpha', the girl—Clove—coughed out rapidly before she drinks the cup of water placed on the table.

"You're joking right?" Clove chuckles, trying to confirm the truth but when she sees the unamused look on Orion's face, she stopped and mutters out a "You're not joking..."

Orion sighed, he got the fluid on his arm all drained, now he had the left arm that works for now... He used way too much fluid on the fight against those group of beast.

Orion eyes widen as he eyes Clove up and down, noticing her similarity to Akari in appearance, short hair and lean body, though Clove wear a jacket to carry her utility instead of a belt like Akari does.

"Is it just me or you look like Akari?" Orion asked once he's done inspecting out Clove's appearance, Clove answer with a chuckle, "Well ease up! She won't be mad at me for idolizing her, right?" She hits the table as she laughed.

"Well, she doesn't care about people idolizing him anyway, she's not anything like Edward..." Orion sighed, his face darken as he remember Edward's kind personalities. Clove just nodded with a nervous smile snd squinted eyes before she asked up, "Who's Edward?"

Orion bump his palm onto his face, surprised by the fact that this girl didn't even know about him. "Well you can't blame me for not knowing him! Im locked at the containment chamber to be tested for six whole years!" Clove defend herself, to which Orion nods in understanding.

"Im finished eating, you want to get your fluid filled? We can meet with Dr. Rights, I think she's on the storage room." Clove rises from his seat as she throws the plastic cup of water along with the bag of chips to the trash can.

"I could use some help." Orion shrugged as he rise and start walking with Clove on his side. Leaving the cafetaria, Clove lead the way with all his attempt to make Orion smiles. When asked to stop, she said, "I don't think grumpy suit the personalities of a canine."

"And here she is! Hello doc!" Clove bawled as she kicked the storage room's door open, causing a red haired woman to jump.

"Clove! Stop doing that and-oh... Orion..." Dr. Rights sighed as she sees Orion by the doorframe, she had an unamused look on her face as she dusted off her lab coat.

"I think he need some more fluids! Well... Uhh, it's obvious! Isn't it!" Clove chuckles, trying to pull out a joke in the middle of the tension. Dr. Rights just nods before she walk past her.

"Follow me, Orion." She ordered a command as she walked through the hallway, leaving Clove alone. "Hey! Can I come also?" Clove tried to call out for them but not even a soul call back for her...

"I guess that's a no..." Clove sighed, giving up with them, those two looks so 'stiff' and stoic, she just wish that she can change them both.

───────────────────────

The Ruins of City

───────────────────────

BOOM—Howl growled as he kept on firing out blood arrow, just for it to be clashing together and explodes with the fire arrow.

"JUST COME HERE YOU FUCKERS!" Howl roared out as he pushed his body through the limits, dashing out in zig zag pattern with his blood-coated fist.

He was about to land a hit but—WHOOSH—the fox blows out a swift breeze out of his lungs, knocking Howl afar.

"Hey hey, now calm down... We must be patient, they have some excellent defend with that fox." Harru warned, pulling a pin of a flashbang before throwing it forward. Howl just nods as he turns away from the flashbang right before it rings.

"I'll go with the fox." Harru mumbles out, which Howl replies with a swift nod and a low growl. "Not so fast, buddy." The tiger smirked with his wrist being sliced up by his own claws before splurting out a wave of blood to the ground.

"Ah, I've seen this with the fox..." Harru sighed, seemed unamused by this technique. Howl slide a glance towards Harru with confusion visible on his eyes until suddenly, Harru push Howl out of the blood pathway.

"Just be smart with your choice, okay?" Harru spit out a suggestion before the blood crackles and burns up into an infernal wall, Howl gasped as he dashes backward. A slides of a glance is what he does next, eyeing down the fox who now he is his current opponent.

Take a smart choice... That's it? Seems easy with this fox—WHOOSH!

Without hesitating, the fox's hand splurt out a wave of blood before it shift into a controlled wind orb. He threw the orb forward, Howl could only see it before dashing sideway but—BANG—the orb explodes into a burst of breeze that circles around Howl, immobilizing him for a while while the fox had his lips curving into a sly grin.

"He said that you are the alpha, I don't see anything that resemble that title, not even size." The fox snickers, mocking Howl as he steps forward with a charge of wind on the palm of his hand.

Howl struggles against the speed of the wind, just to get his hand get pushed down to the ground by the force of the wind. "See? Nothing." The fox continues as Howl grumbles out a ferocious growl, not expecting for the fox hand to be arcing down towards his face.

He can just stay still until—WHOOSH—the palm of the fox hand land on his face, the wind charge burst out into a powerful breeze, knocking Howl back for his spine to almost crack as his back slammed roughly into a wall of a building.

Howl winces in pain as his body slowly falls back to the ground. "And as I mean nothing as alpha, I also mention your power." The fox spit out another mockery, Howl can see the fox's furry legs on the corner of his eyes, he's fast.

"And... Where are your pack?" The fox finally asked, pack? Right, he almost forgot about that, beast are social creatures, they live in pack though some of it are solitary...

"Nowhere here right? Pityful..." The fox laughed before his legs is pulled back before—THUMP—his legs knocks out a powerful kick to Howl's side, causing Howl to let out a roar of pain.

"My pack... Nowhere... But..." Howl growled as a response after spat by spat of mockery. He start to push himself to rise up to stand again, the fox let him stand back again with a smirk on his face, overconfident...

Howl's hand suddenly burst out an enormous amount of blood that coats his fist firmly, the fox's face burst out an expression of fear, his hand is also bursting out blood that turn into an orb of wind.

"YOUR END IS NEAR!" Howl roared out in anger, the fox's hand already flies towards Howl's head but—THUD—his fist swiftly lunged in to land a rough jab onto the fox's chest, his blood explodes as it made contact to the fox's fur.

The blood crawls into the fox's skin pores, the fox roars out in agony as the blood start to work as venom. The fox looks at him in fright as he start to back away until his legs stumbled down into his rough fall to the ground.

The fox screamed out as his claws rips his shirt before it tries to claw and rip into his chest, Howl could just look at him with his stoic expression, not know if he's doing the right or the wrong thing.

"Alright that's ENOUGH!" A firm voice echoes in the air along with the rush of freezing breeze that shortly freeze Howl and the fox in place, Howl's eyes slides a glance over every corner, not detecting any person around until—BOOM!

The wall of ice that borders each of them shatters down into pieces, revealing Mark with body full of bruise, his vest are gone but he had a hyena beast at gun point on the ground while Arthman is freezing as he realize the ice wall is shattered down, Kyro seemed to be exhausted as he blows a heavy breath rapidly through his mouth.

Zahiro is there leaning onto a wall as he slides glance over his watch. He seems unfazed by the loud noise of the ice wall breaking down.

The infernal wall of the tiger is also put down, revealing Harru with his mouth letting out rapid, shallow breath. The tiger also seemed to be exhausted with countless cuts on his body.

Howl's body heat up rapidly with his blood accelerating until his body break out of the freezing ice, his body cool back to it original temperature. He slides a glance to the right and left to find nothing until—WHOOSH!

A body of a husky blitzes forward to stand beside Howl. Howl swiftly dashed to his side, still alert to his surrounding after the brief fight.

The husky had an elegant white trenchcoat that hides his lean body, under his coat are a black body suit along with a black trouser that he wears.

"No need to be vigilant, sorry for being rude. We're sent here to test the alpha's capabilities, and you are out of our expectation, small but your blood aimatos help alot on battle." The husky sighed as he sees the vigilant look of Howl. Even after hearing this, Howl's body relax a bit after bunch of intense pain stinging on his body.

"Ah yes... Those two... Trian, you know where they are?" The husky's ears perks up as he seemed to remember something, the tiger's eyes slides over to the husky along with the winces of pain coming out of him.

"No... They aren't here... They are reluctant to follow the procedure..." The tiger—Trian—replied briefly, causing the husky's face to turn into one of a disappointment.

"Who are you anyways..." Howl managed to mutters out a question, to which the husky seemed to find amusing as he chuckles. "We'll uhh... Explain in the chopper, alright? Lets get you to safety." The husky bites a smile, Howl couldn't help but feel a slight feeling of suspicion towards this beast.

But he also have nothing to reply back with except a nod that he jerks down after hearing those words.

"R-Ray! Help! H-His blood stings!" The fox stutters out the words as he finally breaks through the ice to continue clawing down his chest. The husky slides a glance over towards the fox but he seemed annoyed by him.

"Good thing I held his wrist before that blade hits me..." Trian blows out a sigh as he remember the moment Howl had his blade arcing down at him, he felt grateful for holding it down.

"Well I could bite you down, it seems works to stop the venom." Howl speaks out his suggestion, knowing how well it did work with Arlian. The fox's eyes widen as he hears that, he was about to spit out another word that was then replaced by a scream of agony.

"F-Fine! Just do anything!" The fox finally nods, seemed to be distressed by the pain. Howl nods as he step forward and lift the fox's body to sit, the fox tilt his neck to give more access to Howl.

Howl blows out a sigh before sinking his fangs into the fox's neck, the fox hold the pain slightly as he grit his teeth.

"Oh man... Good thing I am not in a pack." The husky—Ray—chuckles, not in a pack? What did he mean by that?

"Sorry?" Howl pulls back after a second of biting, causing the fox to scream out briefly at the pain. "Well nothing... Have you ever bite someone else anyway?" Ray chuckles out a question, Howl just nods at it. "Well you find out soon..." Ray adds.

Ray pulled the fox to stand before walking back to group with the others, Howl just stares at him until he felt a hand on his shoulder that cause him to turn his head to his side.

It was Mark, he seemed surprised and concerned. "H-Howl... You must see this! What have you done to Arlian?!" He suddenly shouted out, loud enough for the two human and the beast to turn at him.

"Wuh-WHAT!" Howl tried to ask but he was pulled to follow Mark into a ruin of a building, "What are you doing, Mark?" He grunts out of frustration before his eyes shot up wide as he sees Arlian.

"Really Arthman... Im fine as ever..." Arlian reassures his feline friend, who seemed to be panicking at his new appearance.

Howl can just eyes him up and down to compare it to his old appearance, his grey fur darken to a charcoal grey along with his white marking that turn into a shady gray. His root-like blue trails light brighten to be visible in the dark and it expand from his forehand to his broad chest, not to mention his sclera that darken to a pitch black, making his cyan eyes shines in the void of his sclera.

Arlian chuckles but as his eyes notice Howl on Mark's side, his body seemed to tense up with his ears pulled down a bit. "Alpha..." He spat out the word that shocks Howl to his nerves.

"W-What do you mean by 'alpha'? Well maybe I am one as a kyrian alpha... But tell me, what happened to you?" Howl asked, seemed to be afraid by the sudden change on Arlian's demeanor towards him.

"Well alpha... I think you just accidentally turn me to become one of your pack member." Arlian briefly stated, chuckling nervously as he seemed to be pressed under pressure with Howl's appearance here.

Howl can just stare at him, freezing as he tried to process everything that have happened so quickly... Ray, the fox, Trian... He could only spat the sentence.

"What The Hell?"

──────To Be Continued──────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321 12 3
I will be honest with you. If you're coming here expecting a novel completely about romance and harems and what have you, then turn around immediatel...
4.4K 131 27
Three different stories, one single universe. A war between order and chaos that can last after apocalypses, and yet it still goes on. But someone de...
604 18 6
Scarred by a cataclysmic meteor strike, humanity struggles to rebuild amidst the wreckage. As civilization begins to take its first tentative steps f...
1.4K 23 11
Hunter has made a lot of friends after appearing on Modius. He's even gone to other realities and made friends; willing to help them with their probl...