✰ star ships ✰

Por beynikaoutsold

Beynika Oneshots based off songs/movies Más

loose my breath
loose my breath II
love on the brain
the half of it
rock the boat
on the run
we found love
kitty kat
monster
ego

BUCKIN'.

564 45 30
Por beynikaoutsold

"..and then all ya gotta do is make shirley rounds up the sheep, I'll be back soon—i gotta go pick up the misses!"

onika watched her older brother trot away, she stood there—a bit dumbfounded in the position she found herself in.

she was standing in the middle of a barn, she's definitely smelt better to say the least. she had dark overalls—they were definitely too big on her to say the least—her white short sleeve underneath smelt slightly of sunscreen—which she had to slab an absurd amount onto her arms and face for today.

she slowly glanced around the barn, realizing she was infact alone,

"what the fuck." she whispered out.

she wondered if this was worth it. maybe city life was better—atleast then she had tv to distract her from her sorrows. she knew she should be grateful to her eldest brother for inviting her to his farm—they hadn't hung out in years.

she wished it wasn't under these circumstances. she knew he felt bad for her. so he offered her a place to stay—get away from the cameras—the rumors—the pressure of being in the public eye.

she remembers their conversation vividly;

"come on down', i know you been hurtin' baby sis. spend the summer at the farm! till it blows over."

"you won't be disturbin' destiny and i—we're going to be out of town for awhile. i need someone i trust to watch the farm anyways. it'd be nice to know my little sister was there to help."

she was teary eyed and erratic—so she said yes. every move she made to arrive here was with absolute hesitance.

but here she was. in overalls, a tight pony tail, barefaced, and around a bunch of farm animals.

her older brother, joel, had to go back into town—onika called it "real civilization" but he had rolled his light brown eyes and said it was just "the store" to him. and now she had to round up sheep?

she snapped back to what he had said earlier?

"shirley?" she whispered out, and just like that she heard rustling behind her. she quickly turned around, the barn doors were open and there stood a light brown and white border collie looking as happy as ever.

was that shirley? her brother didn't exactly explain much to her.

onika took a step closer and the dog took off. running into the light field ahead. onika looked swiftly behind her and then back—was this her brothers dog? was he running away? why was she given no context on who shirley is?

onika couldn't risk this being her brothers dog and then her letting it runaway her second day on the farm for crying out loud. but she didn't want to run—-get all sweaty—and hot.

but—she sighed heavily. Joel would be heart broken if this was his dog and he was running away.

onika snapped out of her thoughts, with the time she was taking to contemplate she'd assume the dog was long gone but he had actually stopped in the middle and looked back at onika. panting with his tounge out.

onika wasted no time sprinting out the barn toward the dog in frustration, she just needed to to get it back in the house.

but of course, it ran as well.

the chapparrell grasses were no match for a pair of fast short legs and than another 4, running wild in the fields.

onika could feel her heart beating out of her chest as she chased the canine, her shouting and pleading for it to stop wouldn't listen. she wanted to have the energy and sass to roll her eyes, but she couldn't—she had to get this dog.

the canine seemed to be on a mission, it was running so far it had made its way into the nearby woods of joel's farm. onika couldn't ignore how bad it creeped her out—she just needed this dog to stop running.

"please!" she shouted, her newly—barely broken in boots couldn't even keep up with how fast she was moving. next thing she knew—she tumbled.

she had fallen into the grasses, she could feel so many tiny prickles dancing across her skin; she didn't want to move to quickly—in worries that she may have injured her head. she let out a low sigh, that damn dog.

she laid there, for a few—just till the pounding in her head didn't seem so unbearable anymore. she didn't even hear the footsteps coming towards her. they weren't even a thought in her mildy concussioned mind.

it wasn't until she could physically see brown boots infront her, just the end of them—because bootcut jeans covered the rest. her eyes trailed up and was met with thick thighs and and a white slightly torn tank.

"are you god?" she murmured. a bit delusional she was.

the woman infront of her couldn't help but chuckle, that low raspy chuckle. suddenly onika heard panting, and glanced up a little more to see that damn dog standing right beside the woman.

"you!" she pointed quickly at him, before wincing at the pain in her head. the dog sat and the other woman's feet, looking as happy ever.

"don't move so quickly darlin'." the women rasped out as she leaned down to slowly pick onika up, those arms wrapped around her waist—but even standing up fully caused a more violent pounding in her head.

onika could feel her vision begin to go black.

and just like that, her eyes slowly fluttered open. she could feel a soft cushion beneath her entire body as she glanced up at the warm hanging lights. she knew this wasn't joel's house—which made her blood run cold.

but she didn't have the energy to get up—adrenaline was running through her mind but not her body. she felt so achy, and slow.

how did she end up in such trouble her first day?

and just like that, she felt a body plop themselves into the arm chair near hear. she heard it, so she slowly cranked her neck to the left to see and was met with sharp hazel eyes.

they shocked her, she hadnt seen an eye color so beautiful.

the women nursed her own cheek in her hand, resting her elbow on the arm chair as she stared at onika with low lidded eyes. her expression was flat.

"you took quite the tumble. i knew i had heard a yelp from my barn but, i thought i was hearin' things." the way she spoke—so southern. she must've been a native.

"thought you were destiny for a moment." the mystery women commented, onika had to think for a moment..

destiny?

right! destiny. joel's wife.

"but you're—very different from her." she mumbled, scanning the shorter women's face quickly but subtly. onika barely caught it as she began to sit up. her head wasn't spinning as much but in return her body felt so stiff.

"i must ask, are you trespassing? or just playin' cowgirl?" the woman asked, her tone was so judgy yet her voice was so raspy and silky. onika rolled her eyes at the question,

"puh, lease. I don't even look sexy enough to be a cowgirl. do you know joel?" she quickly asked. she wasn't in the mood for chit chat, she glanced back at the woman and she was still staring at onika with those dark eyes. onika wanted to gulp, but that'd be a very obvious sign of how intimidating the women infront of her truly was.

she couldn't let her know how dry her mouth was and how sweat was beginning to collect on her forehead from her stare. because lord have mercy this woman was a beaut.

she didn't seem real her beauty reminded her of the models she'd see—she had big curly blonde hair and light feckless dancing across her face. her entire demeanor screamed grown woman. onika glanced down, she seemed to be absentmindly playing with a ring on her finger.

married?

onika was knocked out of her thoughts by the gorgeous blonde speaking again; "joel is my neighbor of sorts. kinda tall. little too happy for my likin'." onika knew that was her brother, so they were neighbors.

"i didn't think he'd cheat on destiny." she casually commented and onika had to gasp, the urge to vomit increased.

"ew! he's my brother! and i'm so not trespassing." she claimed angrily, this women made a whole lotta accusations. she was too calm and cool for onika's liking.

"you still are, sweetheart. you landed on my side of the grass." she must've been referring to when onika had ran through the forest and made it to the other side—so this rude woman owns this side of the land? joel didn't mention having any neighbors.

"trespassing or not—you want me gone right? call joel." she demanded, she was snappy to say the least.

those alright dark and stormy hazel eyes that seemed to darken at onika's command. onika was used to people attempting to intimidate her the only difference was her stare felt as if she saw right though onika—which only encouraged her to build up her walls even stronger.

their staring contest was intense. the woman just—stared. she looked unphased. unmoved. unbothered.

"you didn't hear me? call him! or this is kidnapping! I'm being kidnapped—

and just like that—a strong knock was at the front door. onika quickly snapped her head to the dark wooden front door and the woman, with no hesitation, walked over, gripping the doorknob with confidence and glancing over to onika with a slight smirk as she opened the door. not even bothering to check who it was.

as if she already knew.

"onika! thank god you're alright." joel came rushing in, stepping down into the living room, his eyes darted onika's body for any visible injuries. he was protective to say the least,

the woman, spoke again.

"i bandaged the obvious cuts. she might have some bruising elsewhere. She fell pretty hard earlier." onika developed a quizzed expression. this woman tended to her wounds? of course she did— unconscious onika couldn't bandage herself up.

"thank you so much beyonce, i didn't intend for you guys to meet like this." joel sighed out, he seemed disappointed with himself. onika couldn't pay attention to it as of right now. she wanted to leave and pretend like this woman didn't exist.

"I don't think I wanted to meet her at all. Joel—take me home." onika demanded, crossing her arms over her chest. joel gave her a pointed look,

"onika.." he trailed off, his look of annoyance turned to one of slight guilt. onika squinted her eyes at him,

"what?" she barked.

"you can't take care of the farm by yourself while destiny and I are away—you know that. beyonce was going to help out." he whispered, onika felt her eye twitch.

"those woods have an actual path way that connect our farms, whenever i need to go outta town she watches my side for me. she's very helpful. knows everythin' about—well—everythin'!" he shouted, attempting to be a little enthusiastic.

onika wanted to scream. why did she agree to this? her eye twitched again at the information. this woman knew joel, joel knew this woman—and he didn't hate her?

"she'll teach you the ropes." Joel claimed with a grin, and just then the woman spoke up again, still leaning on the front door; her sharp eyes penetrated onika's.

"don't worry darlin' i'll take good care of you."

onika wanted to jump over this couch and run back to joel's house herself at this point. she wanted to cry angry tears. why couldn't she just deal with the gosspining city life for just a few more weeks? she's sure the drama would have settled down anyways—but no—she was irrational and came here? to the south? for what? torture? animal poop? sweat? shirley? who the fuck was shirley?

and just like that the same light brown boarder collie ran down the stairs and met this apparent—beyonce. he sat at her feet, obedient and waiting.

"how could i forget? shirley and I will take good care of you. she's a good girl, i'll be nice to you if you're one too."

"kill yourself." onika immediately barked. of course that demon dog belonged to the blonde.

"Onika!" joel exclaimed, shocked at onika's language. onika wouldn't know southern hospitality if it hit her in the face. she refused to be nice to this woman.

she should've just stayed her ass in the city.

ima make this like a 2-3 part one shot where they bang lmao

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.4K 2.5K 27
Based on a song 🎉
196K 10.9K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
11.9K 704 13
Beynika
7.4K 363 12
🤍 ᴅᴏᴍ x sᴜʙ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ́ ɢ!ᴘ ⚠️I DO NOT own rights to pictures and gifs used ⚠️