๐…๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ

BแปŸi authormahek

" ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

character aesthetics, copyright & note
Prologue
1 : warm brown eyes
2 : captivating amber eyes
3 : get on your knees
4 : incredibly smooth lips
5 : she drives me crazy
6 : teasing each other while cooking
7 : jealousy is in the air
8 : my wife
9 : already fallen
10 : to love and protect her
11 : this couldn't get any more perfect
12 : i can't bear the distance
13 : high on her
14 : utterly addicted to you
15 : chasing the bitch
16 : love at first sight
18 : where is she?
19 : i don't deserve him
20 : i'm sorry
21 : if its end of her, its end of me
22 : focus on being close to me
23 : listening to your heartbeat
24 : nightmare turning into reality
New book
25 : with you, by my side
- ๐–ค bonus chp - 1
- ๐–ค bonus chp - 2

17 : possessive much

8.4K 817 114
BแปŸi authormahek

— A y e z a h ' s P O V 𖤐 :

Life feels unbelievably perfect, beyond what I could have ever imagined.

I never thought I could feel so alive and amazing. But that's exactly what happens when you're living with your favorite person, the one you love.

Rahil is everything and more than I could ever ask for. He has turned my life into a fairy tale, filled with perfection and beauty.

Each passing day and every second, I find myself falling even more in love with him.

Right now, he's sulking like a babie in my arms, trying to snuggle into my chest. We're sitting in front of the dressing table in our room.

Rahil is seated on the stool, and I'm seated on his lap, with both my legs on one side. His strong arms are wrapped around my waist.

He's wearing only grey trousers, which showcase his abs and well-built muscles. His veiny hands are a treat for my eyes. As for me, I'm wearing a fluffy black bathrobe, with nothing beneath it.

The scent of his fresh, clean shower gel fills the air, and no matter how much I inhale, I can't get enough of it. It smells so good. He smells so good.

His hair is still glistening with water, and I'm doing my best to gently pull his face away from my chest and dry his hair with a hairdryer.

"Rahil!" I hiss, my fingers gripping his face gently but firmly. He responds with a lazy, annoyed look, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"What? Do we really need to attend this party? I'm exhausted! Working all day and being away from you is already torture enough, and now we have to endure business parties too? Come on, the evening is my favorite time when we're back home together, just the two of us. I don't want to share that precious time at some stupid party." He grumbles, hiding his face in my chest once again.

Can you believe the change he's undergone?

Ever since we had that sex in the balcony, everything seems different.

Since that balcony scene, we've both been acting like sex maniacs unapologetically, having sex at every chance we get.

And he's become so obsessed with me, just as I am with him.

"Wait a minute," I say

" When did these parties become 'stupid parties'?" I raise an eyebrow.

" Ever since they started interrupting my precious alone time with my wife."

I couldn't help the heat raising to my cheeks.

"But come on," I continue, my eyes sparkling with excitement. "We really need to attend this party, especially since it's such an important opportunity for you to collaborate with the company you've been pursuing for so long. Don't you still love the thrill of collaborations?" I ask, knowing Rahil's sharp business mind always craves new ventures and profits.

"Nah," he says, a mischievous grin spreading across his face as he lifts his head from my chest.

"Collaborations don't excite me anymore, not since the last time I collaborated with your incredible company." I laugh, ruffling his hair slightly damp hair and grab the hairdryer, resuming to dry his hair.

He stays still this time, allowing me to dry his hair. His gaze remains fixed on my face for a few seconds, and then I notice the subtle shift in his eyes.

They become fixated on a particular spot, I follow his intense gaze and  find him staring at my cleavage, which peeks through the folds of my bathrobe.

His neck muscles work as he gulps, and next instant I feel the gentle brush of his finger against my cleavage, causing a shudder to run throughout my body.

with deliberate intent, he slowly parts open the bathrobe, granting him complete access to my cleavage.

Next second he dips his head down and presses his lips on my cleavage, making me shut my eyes immediately. Goosebumps erupts my skin and my bottom lip curls under my teeth, feeling his warm lips on my sensitive skin.

He then dig his teeth into the flesh and I whimper out his name.

" Rahil.."

He keeps nibbling on the sensitive skin of my cleavage, sending bursts of pleasure coursing through my veins.

My eyes shot open in a sudden realization.

"Oh no, Rahil!" I exclaimed.

" I'm wearing a dress with a slightly deep neckline."

He leaves a trail of tender kisses and smooches on my cleavage before lifting his head, "So what?"

" Everyone should already know that you're off the limits, so they better not even think about glancing in your direction, let alone inappropriately. The mere thought of some loser daring to look at you the wrong way makes my blood boil," he says, his voice brimming with intense possessiveness.

"Whoa, hold up there! Where's my calm and sweet Rahil? What have you done to him?" I playfully tease, raising an eyebrow.

"He's gone," he grins mischievously, and I can't help but shake my head in amusement.

"But seriously, possessive much, huh?" I tease again, a playful smirk on my face.

"When it comes to you? Absolutely."

His words stirred something deep within me, creating a delightful fluttering sensation in my stomach. I shook my head, trying to regain my composure, and leaned in to kiss his lips. He responded eagerly, deepening the kiss.

His hand reaches for the knot of the bathrobe, attempting to open it but I hold his wrist halting his movements.

I reluctantly pulled away earning a deep groan from him, my lips still tingling from the connection.

"We'll be late," I whispered against his lips. He tries chasing my lips for another kiss but I title my head back a little, giggling.

I peck his lips once more before quickly getting up from his lap.

He grumbled something like ' I truly hate business parties now.' and I couldn't help but smile as I made my way to the walk-in wardrobe to change.

— ★

Rahil extends his arm gracefully as soon as we step out of the car. I smile, delicately wrapping my hand around his strong bicep.

He's dressed in a sleek black suit that seems to have been tailored specifically for his body, hugging him in all the right places.

His dark hair is styled with precision, each strand perfectly in place and he's looking as handsome as always.

As for me, I'm wearing a sage green silk gown that drapes gracefully around my figure. The gown is sleeveless, with delicate thin straps resting on my shoulders, giving it an elegant and feminine touch.

Of course, I didn't go for the deep neckline. I mean, seriously, it would've been so embarrassing because the hickey he left on my cleavage was really noticeable and dark. No matter how much makeup I tried to use, it just wasn't doing the trick.

My hair cascades down in loose waves. For my makeup, I've opted for a minimal yet bold approach. I've carefully applied the wink eyeliner, and added green eyeshades to complement the color of my gown.

To complete the look, I've adorned myself with silver accessories and silver heels.

" You know we can still ditch the party if you want." Rahil whispers in my ear.

I glance up at him, my eyes reflecting a mixture of amusement and affection, and gently shake my head, refusing his tempting offer.

"You look too hot and irresistible! I wanna gobble you down." He whispers again, causing my eyes to widen in surprise. His words ignite a spark within me and his warm breath on my earlobe only intensified the sensation.

"You're getting bolder these days!"

" Learning from the best, afterall." He shrugs nonchalantly, a mischievous glint in his eyes. I can't help but smirk, raising an eyebrow and giving him an exaggerated 'oh' face.

I look ahead, my eyes narrowing as I spot a scene that catches my attention.

Adam steps out of his car and opens the door of the passenger seat, extending his hand towards a lady.

A wide grin spreads across his face as he delicately kisses her knuckles.

wait, who the hell is she? Don't tell me he moved on from Laila so soon—

My thoughts come to a halt as I notice the hair colour of the lady.

Red head? Laila?

My doubt is cleared when the lady turns around.

It's Laila.

Adam extends his arm, and she wraps her hands around his biceps, planting a tender kiss on his cheek. He playfully clutches his chest, as if he might have a heart attack from the overwhelming joy. She laughs, her head thrown back in pure delight.

Oh!

I absolutely can't believe this! Just yesterday, this girl was claiming she had no interest in him, and now she's with him?

What's pissing me off for real is she didn't bother telling me about it. Me! Her best friend, the one who literally shares everything with her.

Dear bestfriend, you have landed yourself in big trouble now. You are so going to be dead meat.

— ★

I shoot death glares at my so-called best friend, who's sipping on her blue lagoon mojito like she ain't got a care in the world.

Earlier in the parking lot, we walked up to them, and Adam proudly declared that they're dating. Rahil seemed way too happy, like, weirdly happy.

Laila's face went all pale when she saw us, and I've been glaring at her ever since. Rahil and Adam are chatting up with some business partners, so I took the opportunity to corner Laila near the bar.

"Quit sucking on that damn straw and spill," I say.

She clears her throat, looking all nervous. "You know Adam, right? He's so annoying. He wouldn't leave me alone until I said yes, so yeah, yesterday I said yes...yeah," she stammers.

I narrow my eyes at her. "You expect me to believe that you just randomly said yes out of nowhere when I distinctly remember you being annoyed even with the idea of him just yesterday? Something's fishy here. What changed overnight that made you suddenly say yes? " I ask, sounding like a damn detective to my own ears.

Her face pales like a white paper and she appears nervous some more.

Laila and nervous? There's definitely something going on.

" Nothing's fishy! You're just being silly," she laughs, her laughter sounding forced and only making me more suspicious.

"Come on, you should be happy! You wanted me to say yes, right? Well, I finally said yes. And guess what? I actually like him and I was just playing trying hard to get. You should be happy for me," she says, trying to convince me.

"Oh, right, or more like strangle you for not telling your only best friend," I retort sarcastically.

"Oh wait a minute! Who's that bitch getting all cozy with Rahil jij?" Laila's attention suddenly shifts behind me.

I turn around to see Rahil laughing with a lady. The lady stands tall, her figure accentuated by a stunning deep red gown with a daring slit on the side. Her face remains hidden as her back is turned towards me.

As I observe her, I can't help but notice how dangerously close she stands to Rahil, her hands brushing against his arms whenever she gets the chance.

My gaze fixates on her hand, which now rests on his shoulder, that has perfectly manicured red nails.

My hands balled on my sides on their own. Rahil's eyes meet mine and he smile at me but it soon starts fading away when I narrow my eyes, glaring at the hand resting on his shoulder.

Rahil's smile fades completely, replaced by a frown as my glare intensifies.

He quickly creates a safe distance between himself and the lady, jerking her hand away as if he hadn't even realized she was touching him, putting a halt to my mind that was racing with thoughts of ways to spoil her perfectly manicured hand that dared to rest on his shoulder.

The lady slowly turns around, her piercing blue eyes locking onto mine. Her chocolate brown hair cascades down her shoulders, framing her face. As she looks at me, an unsettling feeling settles in the pit of my stomach. Suddenly, her lips curl into a wide, eerie smirk.

Rahil, sensing my unease, guides her towards me, all the while keeping a safe distance. He stands by my side, his arm wrapping around my waist, offering me a reassuring smile.

" Ms. Smith, meet my gorgeous wife, Ayezah," he introduces with pride.

Her smirk widens, and she continues to give me those unsettling stares.

" Nice meeting you Ayezah! I'm rose, rose smith." She forwards her hand for a handshake.

Trying my best to remain composed, I extend my hand to greet her. Her touch sends a chill through my fingers, causing me to quickly pull back.

" Ms. Smith is the one my company is collaborating with. She's a remarkable businesswoman," Rahil explains. I nod, attempting to smile, though it's clear that my discomfort is evident.

Glancing at Laila, I notice her glaring at the strange lady, studying her intently.

" I'll be right back." whispering this into my ear, Laila suddenly stomps off to god knows where.

I refocus my attention on Rose, who is now engrossed in a conversation with Rahil about business. The way she looks at him is different, from the way she looks at me. While she gazes at me with a creepy aura, her gaze towards Rahil is even more unsettling.

Rahil then excuses himself to talk to some other business partners, leaving me and that creepy rose alone. She continues giving me those creepy looks, and I try my best to ignore her.

She then comes to stand next to me near the bar and orders herself a glass of wine. The bartender hands her the wine glass, and she twirls it while looking at me.

"We finally met," she says, making me frown. Finally met? What does she mean?

"I must say, Rahil is very handsome and nice. You're lucky to have such a gracious man as your husband."

"Well, yes, My husband is really nice and handsome, and I'm aware that I'm very lucky to have him. Thanks for the reminder, though," I say, faking a sweet smile, which she returns with a smirk.

"Your welcome!" she says with a twisted smirk, her eyes gleaming with a hint of madness.

"By the way, don't you think someone like you doesn't deserve someone like him?"

Take a deep breath and stay calm. You don't want to create a scene at the party. This bitch is simply trying to get a reaction out of you.

I can feel it that she is doing this on purpose and I refuse to let her get under my skin.

With a calm yet cutting tone, I reply, " I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'someone like me.' But let me tell you, It's not about what someone deserves, but rather the connection and happiness they share. And trust me, the bond between my husband and me is something truly extraordinary."

"And how about you mind your own fucking business?" I'm ready to storm out. I can feel the anger bubbling up inside me, ready to explode.

But just as I'm about to storm away, she says something that makes me freeze in my tracks. "Oh yeah business! well what are the chances of you divorcing Rahil or Rahil divorcing you, maybe?"

This bitch—

Anger boils inside me to a very great extent as I hear her spewing absolute nonsense. Who the hell does she think she is?

and what on earth is this psycho's problem? What the fuck does she exactly want from me?

________________________________
Thanks for reading <3 please don't forget to vote, comment your reviews and do share my book with your reader friends. I love you all 🫶🏻

Target for the next update : 400 votes and 200 comments.

Heyyy everyone, how's it going? I hope you're all doing well. Lately, something feels off with me. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I've lost my motivation to write. It's like the words just don't flow like they used to, and I feel like I don't want to write Ayezah Rahil anymore.

Your reviews on this chp would mean a lot to me.

By the way, I've planned a new exciting story, im thinking of cancelling Heer-Hadi, as I have no motivation to write them as well. So I'll be sharing my new upcoming story's cover and aesthetics on instagram, my insta I'd is authormahek.

Do leave a comment, it will encourage me to write further.

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

15.4K 1.3K 8
Darkhast - เคฆเคฐเค–เคพเคธเฅเคค -/ the devotion of love /- Tropes : He fell first and Fell harder, so hard that he lost his will to get up. Genre : Dark Romance...
571K 15.8K 31
He did not love her. It was a loveless marriage to him. In his eyes, she is just a burden who cooks food for him. And in return, he will earn money a...
61.2K 4.1K 42
๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐Ÿ was a simple girl with simple dreams living in a village , but after she shifts Delhi for her studies and to find 2 certain p...
38.6K 1.4K 45
"๐’๐ก๐ก๐ก....๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ." * He...