when the shell met the siren

By minnowytforthepond

the story of a character named captain cardinal from the beginning to the end a siren who has ran from all ju... More

siren hybrid history

what happened to the missing egg

0 0 0
By minnowytforthepond

*a year later the egg finally hatched and to the pirate's surprise this newborn siren look's a bit weirder then the normal sirens they capture the weirdest part is that there was a magic sea shell around her neck*

update's soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 2.8K 32
แž”แŸ’แžแžผแžšแž–แžธแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแž’แž˜แŸ’แž˜แžแžถแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แž€แŸ’แž›แžถแž™แž‡แžถแžŸแŸ†แžŽแž–แŸ’แžœแž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž˜แž“แžปแžŸแŸ’แžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แžŠแŸ‚แž›แžแŸ’แžšแžผแžœแž”แžถแž“แž˜แž“แžปแžŸแŸ’แžŸแž‚แŸ’แžšแž”แŸ‹แž‚แŸ’แž“แžถแžแŸ’แž›แž”แžแŸ’แž›แžถแž… แž‚แŸแž‘แž‘แžฝแž›แž”แžถแž“แž‘แžถแŸ†แž„แž€แžถแžšแžแŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž“แž˜ แž“แžนแž„แž€แžถแžšแž˜แžพแž›แžแŸ‚ แž”แŸ’แžšแŸ€แž”แž”แžถแž“แžŠแžผแž…แž‡...
15.7K 483 18
If you are new to my stories. I write long and detailed chapters. So expect 2000 to almost 4000+ words chapter. This story is about a smart female Lu...
59.5K 1.6K 32
๐•ด๐–“ ๐–œ๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐– ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–š๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–•๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–™๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‹๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–˜. ...