This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

By Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... More

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 65
Part 66

Part 64

119 3 13
By Isabella714170

Third Person POV

The rescue mission for Harry had been set, selected members of the order had been chosen to go, those including Hermione, Ron, George, Fred, Evelyn, Benjamin, Hagrid, and others.

Unluckily for Allison, Mattheo and Jake they had been called earlier that day for a meeting with Voldemort. All being informed of what was happening later that day.

Allison and Jake had been sent out of the room along with their friends except Mattheo, he was still in the room with his father confronting him on who the riddle was made about.

Unsurprisingly, he was correct, the answer was Jake Evergreen who stood outside the room oblivious to what was being said inside.

But Voldemort couldn't possibly allow his own son, his own flesh and blood to get away without anyone getting hurt or possibly killed. So a decision was made who should be imprisoned and punished at the expense of his son getting a riddle correct.

But who would end up being imprisoned?

Allison's POV

As soon as Mattheo returns out of the room he looks shocked, almost like stone. Please don't say there's another riddle.

We all look at him confused until he speaks "he didn't do anything, he was calm, he's planning something"

Theodore is the first to speak to him "maybe he's in a good mood today? You never know, he probably tortured loads of people and is in a good mood"

I look at him dumbfounded "Why the fuck would he be in a good mood from torturing people, it's obvious that he's going to do something whether it's to one of us or it's to someone we know. The war is rising and chances are one of us is going to die whether we want to admit it or not that is what is going to happen"

Everyone looks at me, no one daring to say a thing all knowing that what I've said is true "I'm going back home, are either of you coming or not" I announce starting to walk away, glancing behind me for Mattheo and Jake.

"I'm going to stay at Daphnes tonight" Jake says before taking Daphnes hand intertwining with his, I look over to Mattheo "I'm going to be back later, I've got something to attend to first"

I give a nod before heading into a separate room and using the fireplace to floo home. It's crazy to think that this time last year I was at Evergreen Estate in my bedroom bored out of my mind.

No friends, Jake had been staying with Draco for the first two weeks leaving me to be alone in the Estate. I didn't know that I have another brother, I didn't know that Evelyn was alive.

I didn't know that I was going to have a boyfriend, I didn't know that I was going to have soo many friends who welcomed me into their lives.

I didn't know that I was going to join the quidditch team, I didn't know that I was going to sleep with Mattheo and lose my virginity to him.

I didn't know that I was going to make soo many memories that will live in my head for the rest of my life, I also didn't know that I was going to become a death eater against my own will.

I didn't know that my parents were going to die, I didn't know that the war is going to take place, I didn't know that my whole life would change.

As I enter the home I walk into the kitchen to see a note most likely written by Evelyn as her hand writing is amazing.

The note states, The mission to rescue Harry has been changed to tonight, we are all heading over to the burrow before setting off.

Please head over to the burrow so you aren't alone, Molly will be there with Ginny as they are not coming so you will have company.

Love Evelyn + Benjamin

I immediately grab some floo powder and head to the burrow, but not before I leave a letter for Mattheo which reads,

Hi, so I'm at the burrow and as you know the attack is set for tonight so I need to tell them hopefully before they leave,

Anyway I should be back later but if you want to head over you can, I need to leave.

Love Allison xx

I leave the note on the table before rushing into the fireplace.

Once I arrive their I head into the kitchen where molly and Ginny are sat "have they all left?"

Ginny nods while Molly speaks "they left about an hour ago, the first pair to arrive should be here in 15"

"Molly, someone told Voldemort about moving Harry, the Deatheaters know." The horror on her face immediately appears.

"Do you know who told?" Ginny asks me, starting to look concerned as most of her brothers are in this mission.

I shake my head "no, but the meeting I just got out of was informing me and the others about what they are doing tonight and asking whether any of us wanted to join. We all said no obviously but I thought I could get here before everyone left"

Molly walks over to me and brings me into a hug "well what you wanted to do was the right thing, let's just hope that no one gets hurt"

Before backing up and pacing around in the kitchen. I take a seat on a chair next to Ginny who's sat on the table. And we wait.

15 minutes,
The first set of people should arrive but never did. Molly starts to pace around the whole house, getting more anxious as we wait for anyone to arrive.

30 minutes,
The next pair of people should of come here but the port key arrived without them. The port key was meant for Evelyn and Benjamin but they never arrived.

45 minutes,
Multiple of the port keys have arrived without anyone. Over 30 minutes has gone bye and no one has arrived.

Nearly an hour had passed before the first pair arrived, Harry and Hagrid. No one else was in sight, Harry and Hagrid were supposed to be the fifth people back not the first.

As soon as Hagrid came in her immediately started to drink, saying that it was for medical purposes when in reality the man is stressed and so is everyone else.

Ginny ran over to Harry and gave him a hug, once the two of them pulled away Harry kept his hand around her waist as he spoke to Molly, asking where everyone is as he was expecting the others to be back already, I mean so we're we.

"Harry where is Hedwig?" I ask noticing that his owl should be here and trying to change the subject "She got hit trying to protect me" he mumbled looking down at his shoes.

Pure silence was casted on everyone, no one knows what to say. We aren't even sure if anyone else is alive, if they've been captured, if they are even heading here.

We were sat in the pure silence for what felt like hours, which was really only 30 minutes before Remus arrived with George, who is missing an ear.

At the sight of her son Molly screamed before running over and making him lie down on the sofa, we all took our part in helping molly to heal her son to the best of her abilities, well except Hagrid who is still drinking out of the bottle.

As soon as Remus could he forced Harry into the wall "Remus, what in Merlin's name are you doing?" I ask him rushing over to where the two boys are stood.

"We were betrayed tonight, I have to make sure he isn't an imposter. Harry what was in my class the first time you entered?"

I stare at this man is disbelief, the fact that it's been nearly 4 years since that happened and he expects Harry to answer that question is absurd.

Harry stutters trying to think "a Grindylow?" He says which sounds more like a question then an answer, but luckily Remus lowers his wand.

"Remus i know that the rescue mission had been compromised, as soon as I could I got here to tell you guys but you were gone"

He only nodded

Within minutes of that whole situation, Hermione and Kingsley arrived. Hermione immediately hugged Harry before going over to sit next to george and help clean the dried blood on his face.

And I'm back up telling 2 full grown men to stop fighting, "ok Kingsley, put your wand down now before you actually cast a spell or take his eye out. Remus put your wand down now, stop resulting to violence when asking people questions. What is wrong with boys today?"

Eventually both of them put their wand down but not before asking each other more questions, with more violence involved. It's like I'm babysitting children who hate each others guys.

The two of them both sat down away from each other, well Ginny threatened the both of them and made them sit away from each other and I'm not complaining.

"Allison dear, could you go back to your house and get the emergency clean up kit from your kitchen?" Molly shouted still trying to get George's ear? No side of head? I don't know to stop bleeding.

I give her a quick nod before flooing back to Rosier Manor, as I walk into the main house I can tell someone is here and I'm praying that it's Theo and no one else.

I slowly take out my wand, illuminating my surroundings as I walk past to ensure I don't walk past an intruder. "Hello?" I can hear someone shout from within the house.

I slowly walk towards the voice "Who are you?"  I ask as I get closer to the noises. As I walk up the stairs I hear a door slam shut, I quickly make my way up onto the landing before heading towards the closed door.

"I'm asking you one more time, who are you?" I ask before opening the door, revealing an empty room. Shivers are sent down my spine as I look around the room and notice that everything is in place.

"Hello, I know someone's here" I shout into the hallway, leaving the room behind and making sure the door stays open. Still no response is given as I slowly open every single door in the house incase of someone, but it's empty.

Am I imagining things when I heard someone shout hello? I hear another door slam shut, quickly I turn around to see if I can see anything but nothing.

The doors in the corridor are all wide open, the walls white from when Evelyn and Benjamin painted them earlier this year. But there's an atmosphere as if someone else is here.

I quickly whisper "Homenum Revelio" before waiting for it to come back showing where the presence is, and sure enough it does. A person in my bedroom, over the other side of the house.

Before I know it my legs are running towards my room, am I scared? Yes, yes I am. I mean let's be honest who wants someone in their room when they aren't even at the house? I think the answer to that is no one, it's creepy.

Once I arrive at my room I make sure I have a firm grip on my wand before slowly opening the door to reveal Mattheo, thank Merlin. "Oh my Merlin, I nearly had a heart attack, why the fuck didn't you answer me when I was shouting upstairs?"

I walk over to my bed, where he lays before sitting down next to him "you can't go back to school" he mumbles.

"What do you mean?" I say while moving his hair out of his face "you can't go back to school, please don't go back to school it isn't safe for you. You need to stay here where you are protected by the order, promise me Allison I need you to promise me"

I look at his face, dried tears down his cheeks, his nose red and puffy. His eyes glistening trying to not let another tear fall "Mattheo what's going on?"

He didn't answer just hugs me "I'm ok, I need to know what's going on" he still doesn't answer me. "Ok look, we are both going to the burrow, when everyone is back from the mission we can come back here. But I need you to come with me"

I take his hand, he doesn't agree to coming with me, he also doesn't disagree. I lead him out of the room and into the kitchen quickly grabbing the emergency kit, before heading into the living room before flooing back to the burrow.

When I arrive back I see that Arthur and Fred are back as well as Evelyn and Benjamin. I drop mattheo's hand before giving both of them a missive hug "are you guys ok"

I start checking them but get my had swatted away by Benjamin, "oh molly here's the kit" I say passing it to her before heading back over to Mattheo.

"Look, I don't know what happened at all, but I can assure you that if you think going back to Hogwarts is dangerous for me then i won't go. But right now I kind of need you to help me give everyone a glass of water"

He nods, giving me a quick peck on the lips before heading into the kitchen and getting it waters for everyone. I go back to where Ginny is and notice some tears down her face, "hey what's wrong?"

I wipe the tears from her cheeks, tucking her hair behind her ear "it's just, George has lost his ear, Fred is scared for his twin I mean they've done everything together for as long as I can remember, and Bill and Ron aren't even back yet. What if something happened to them?"

I pull her into a quick hug before releasing her "I'm sure George is going to be ok and Fred is not going to have a reason to worry about George tomorrow as his humour will return. And Ron is with Tonks, they are some of the most fierce people I know, they will look out for eachother. Bill is with Fleur, I knew Fleur from when I was in school, she will protect him with her life he will do the same. I know your worried but I'm pretty sure right now your mum may need a bit of help, and love from her only daughter"

She looks away from me, to her mum and back to me before giving me a nod "Thankyou Allison" I give her a smile as she gets off of the table and over to her mum.

When I turn around I can see Mattheo talking to Evelyn and Benjamin, I slowly walk over to them trying to listen into their conversation but can't due to all the panic and chatting within the burrow.

I see a light come from the garden and look to see Ron and Tonks "Guys, Ron and Tonks are back" I say to them. Remus immediately jumps up from his seat and runs out the door to his Girlfriend? I don't even know.

Hermione does the exact same for Ron, both meeting in the middle of the garden with a massive hug.

Within minutes Bill and Fleur both enter the house, no one even realising they were back until they spoke. Everyone began talking, wondering where mad-eye and Mundungus were. But they didn't need to wonder any longer as Bill told them.

"Mad-eyes dead, he got shot right in the face when Mundungus freaked out and apparated away"

The silence took over the house, no one knew how to deal with the loss, how do you deal with death of soemone so famous and you knew them? But Arthur poured some whiskey into a glass for everyone, as a toast for Mad-eye.

Before long me, Mattheo, Evelyn and Benjamin headed back to the house. Once we got in I quickly made beans on toast for everyone as no one has had food, we all sat at the table in silence.

"Hey so, this is like uncomfortable to be in so how about we talk about something"

Everyone looks at me, Mattheo has a smirk on his face, Evelyn gives me the are you serious eyes while Benji looks at me dumbfounded.

"Ok I'm sorry, but like it's awkward, normally we have Jake who talks about everything and everyone but he's at Daphnes definitely shagging. But now we're here in silence and I don't like it"

Evelyn sighs and puts down her fork "ok then, how about we talk about your and Mattheo's relationship?"

I look at her "what does that mean, I know last time we spoke me and Mattheo weren't on the best terms but now we're really good"

"I wasn't talking about your relationship in that way, I was talking about your sexual relationship with eachother" she says before putting some beans on her fork and eating it.

I quickly eat the rest of my beans before standing up "oh would you look at that, I've finished my food and I'm really tired so I think I'm going to go to sleep. It was lovely talking to you guys I do wish we never have to have this conversation ever again"

I hear Evelyn and Mattheo laugh, I can also hear the clocks ticking in Benjis brain. "Ok night guys" I shout form the hallway before going to my bedroom.

Once I get in I immediately change into some shorts and a green tank top, I go in the bathroom and brush my teeth before jumping into my bed and putting on a movie.

Before long Mattheo comes up, doing the same as me, getting into his grey sweats with no top and brushing his teeth, and then getting into bed next to me. I place my head on his chest before tracing circles across his skin.

"Do you remember the first time we ever met?" I ask him still not looking at him, "yeah, I mean how could I forget you insulted my father while complimenting me"

I laugh thinking back on the memory "Mattheo Riddle" I must say he is seriously good looking.

"Wait Riddle as in the noseless guys son" after I said that Mattheo turned to me

"Yes my father is Voldemort is that a problem"

"no I was just surprised that anyone would sleep with him cause of you know how he looks, and I'm also surprised how you look as hot as you do"

as soon as I said the last bit I realised and shoved my hand over my mouth. Jake then hit the back of my head cause of what I said and normally I would have a go back at him but honestly I deserved that

"i am so sorry I thought I said that in my head" I noticed him give me a small smirk and with that I sat down next to pansy and Jake sat next to me.

"You know, it feels like ages ago and in reality is wasn't, it was less then a year ago." I mumble into his chest.

"I think you should go to sleep now, I love you princess" he says kissing the top of my head.

I plant a kiss on his chest before mumbling "I love you more Theo"

————————————————————————

-3377 words

A/N - you know looking back I realise how much my writing has changed and I feel like it's a good change but I don't know what you guys think.

Also Thankyou sooo much for over 50k reads, I don't think you guys realise how amazing this is.

Any ideas that any of you have, or any questions you may have you can either leave in the comments or you can message me as I will most likely respond the same day.

Until next time,

Xoxo Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 1.9K 14
'𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
128K 2.7K 21
❝𝘊𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱❞ ↳ 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵�...
458K 7.8K 41
In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : his own daughter, Aelys. [Mattheo Riddle...
31K 446 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...