DOCTOR VS MAFIA | ✔️

By xephrane

"𝐖𝐡𝐲..𝐰𝐡𝐲?" 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜**** 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲."𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. [ 4 - 18+... More

Generous~
Chapter 1 :past~
Chapter 2: Injured~
Chapter 3: The Wish~
Chapter 4: The Bloody Night~
Chapter 5: See you from anywhere ~
Chapter 6: Stalking~
Chapter 7: Boyfriend ~
Chapter 8: Kidnapped~
Chapter 9:Goddess ~
Chapter 10:Last Call ~
Chapter 11: Awakening Love~
Chapter 12: Cuddling ~
Chapter 13: Ghost~
Chapter 14:Basement~
Chapter 15:Plan flop~
Chapter 16: Kissy-Missy~
Chapter 17:The party~
Chapter 18:Into his hold~
Chapter 19: Affection~
Chapter 20: The Bet~
Chapter 21: The News~
Chapter 22: Tacenda~
Chapter 23: Childhood Friends~
Chapter 24: More Lovebirds More Troubles~
Chapter 26 :Impossible Affair~
Chapter 27: Tribulation~
Chapter 28 : No mercy~
Chapter 29: Cheat?~
Chapter 30: Kidnapped 2~
Chapter 31: Finally confessed~
Chapter 32: Kill Her Father~
Chapter 33: Fate or Conspiracy ~
Chapter 34: Love match and end~
Suno! Suno! ( Message for you)❣

Chapter 25: Marriage proposal~

310 18 4
By xephrane

𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷

•|𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

The next morning I woke up rubbing my eyes and moved my hand on the left side of bed . I found he was not there as he had already left for his work.

That made me a little upset so I stood up from the bed .I went out of the room and saw Sia standing outside .

She smiled and said "I was coming at you..." . I asked her to come in and we both sat on the couch. We both were in night suite ( I was wearing a pink shirt with white pyjama and she was in grey shirt with blue shorts.).

I hope she had a nice date and did the same what I had told her. By glancing at her face she was looking optimistic and may be she had a best day of her life Like mine.

She is too funny I mean her way of talking and sense of humor is amazing so I asked her to tell me about her date cause I know she came here to tell me about her date.

"Sia ,How's your date? " I asked her direct question and she blinked her eyes fast and watching me with making her strange faces as always she makes according to her situations . Joh bhi keh lo she is not even that mature .

"First you tell me about your date... How's that and did bhaia proposed you ? Waise toh propose krne ka swaal hi nhi paida hota he kidnapped you." She reversely asked me a question and I replied her with a smile and showed nice symbol with my hands ( three fingers open and two fingers making a circle ).

"Now what about you, Isn't amazing?" I again asked her .

"Kya btaon bhabhi, what he did. How stupid he is ? Mujhe toh lgta hai after marriage he will become a wife and I have to work for him . Imagine about this situation ( They both paused ,rolled their eyes up on ceiling and started to imagine.).........Uckkk" Sia said and crossed her arms in tension.

"No way, why are you thinking that type of thoughts and asking me to do the same. He is a nice man and he can earn very well for his family." I consoled her.

"Family? He is like a dream now.... Mai kya krun? He always saying I love my boss , I like my boss ,I want my boss..boss boss boss. Bhaia ko boss k pdd se istifa de dena chahiye" She mimic like John and I burst out of laughing .

"What? He is too funny . May be he is joking around you just to irritate you and he likes you too." I put my hand around her shoulder .

"Then why he is not saying he likes me even he is not showing his love against me?"

"May be he is scared of your brother. He can't cheat his boss by dating his sister that's why. Whatever reasons he have but hum toh hum hain ,we will find some way for him to confess his love." I said her and winked .

"Hmm... Probably, please do something for me. I beg you." She said with her puppy eyes and that eyes made me not to deny . So I decided to do something for her.

"Hmm... Wait I will do something for you." I consoled her and asked to go in her room.

Then I went to the bathroom to take bath and changed my clothes. Uday had prepared a closet full of clothes for me.

So I wore a beautiful white kurti with a jean and earrings too. I also put a little lipstick on by face.

"Abhi se hi wife wali feeling aa rhi hai" I talked with myself and giggled.I thought I was in a bad man's hand but it was not.

I like when everyone is happy and everything is going perfect .

Uday was not at home so I ate my breakfast with Sia and went for a tour of his house again.

I was walking and saw his study room again where he used to study and I went in.

I love reading books as I am a doctor we love books. I started to take out books one by one according to my choice but everywhere was books on politics , government , mafia , rich people , mind games and psychopaths etc type of books as I can guess he is little psycho .

I saw an old book on a couple who were married by destiny that's something interesting I should read . I picked it and put it on a table.

Next book I took , was a 'lost kingdom' and third one was '101 ways to escape' . I think the third one will help me in future ..may be or may be not.

I took a table and went on to find more books. I am not tall so that why I need a table when I want things which are on high shelves etc.

After struggling to find a book, I got one but before I could pull it out, my balance lost and that fall was realising me like I am falling from a cliff , Sorry that's a joke..

I closed my eyes and fell without trying to save myself or I always think ki ab toh girna hi hai kyun itna bhi struggle kroon.

But after seconds , I felt someone's arm below my thigh and back but most important I didn't get fall.

I opened my eyes and saw him , Uday. He was wearing a black T-shirt and a black jean.

"Do you love to create trouble for yourself or its your destiny's fault ?" He simply asked me a question .

"Obviously its not my fault its destiny ." I said him without hesitant and he smirked.

"Are you a cat who loves to scratch people ? But I like when you scratch me but not in this way ."I don't know when my hands grabbed his T-shirt and I left red marks of my nails on his neck.

" I am so sorry Uday... I didn't do that intentionally. "

"Ok its ok ..  Toh hisaab brabar kr lete hain."

"How ? You will scratch me with your nails."

"May be or may be ...at night on bed" he whispered in my ears and my jaw dropped . My heart started to pound fast and I was feeling heat all around my body so I shake my self into his hand .

"Let me stand ...kya sara din godd mei rkhne ka irada hai"

"No but if you want then sure..." He smirked and put me down on my own feet.

"Nooooo...." I said and my face got red like tomato and I removed my locks back from my cheeks. I was feeling something abnormal in front of him .

"Are you finding something?"

"I want to read some books so I went here ...and trying to get those books on high." I said and showed my finger to upper shelves.

"Aru, you can ask John for this or anybody in the house... You will injure yourself so please don't try to do this type of stunts next time." He warned me nicely and my eyes got bigger on his calm reaction . Like really? He was that guy ...day before yesterday?

"Sorry!" I replied him with a sweet sorry and with a cute face so he will melt more .(Actually this type of tricks I was using on my father to convince him for anything ..hehehe)

He stopped for a moment, stared at me and gulped.

"Is there something ?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything but came close even more close pressing me against him. He grabbed my waist with a jerk and caressed my locks.

We were facing each other face to face and he caressed my cheeks and smirked.

"Aru, do you want to marry me?" He gave me a proposal of marrying him and I did an eye contact with him in surprise.

"Udayy.."

"No Uday... Yes or No just answer. I want you ... Your fuc**** pussy ...your everything . I want to marry you ...I want to fu** you overloaded and want you to moan my name in pleasure as hell. I will give you one... No two.... No three kids or many as you want .I want a family with you ...." He said everything he feels and moved my chin up to kiss me.

"𝙆𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙖𝙗 𝙩𝙤𝙝 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙦 𝙢𝙚𝙞 𝙠𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙠𝙖 𝙣𝙝𝙞 𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖 ..

𝙅𝙗𝙗 𝙩𝙠 𝙩𝙪𝙟𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙖 𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙟𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞 𝙣𝙝𝙞 𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖..."

He kissed me without giving me time to think and my all thoughts vanished . whenever he kissed me somehow I was not able to think anything.

This time the same. He was kissing me and waiting for me to kiss back when he was done and was about to move back  I did the same and kissed him .

He came more close and he put his one hand in my kurti from waist and one hand on my butt. We both started to kiss each other unconditionally and passionately without any break for at least 10 minutes.

𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒......

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.8K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...
1.1M 44.1K 63
'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. 𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒂 believes in all. But Mafia in the 21st century is a MYTH. ***** 𝑮�...
17.7K 1.5K 16
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝑭𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒂~ 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐂...
1M 86.3K 56
COMPLETED [NOT YET EDITED] #1 in The Shaktawat Sisters . ~ Dhruv and Geet - two different individuals from opposite parts of our country found their...